Accommodation near BMI The Edgbaston Birmingham
Accommodation Near BMI The Edgbaston
About BMI The Edgbaston
Known more commonly as simply The Edgbaston Hospital, BMI The Edgbaston is a small hospital located just outside of Birmingham City Centre, near the famous Edgbaston Cricket Ground. Primarily a private hospital, The Edgbaston does also treat NHS-funded patients, and is well known for the high standard of its healthcare. Featuring 55 patient bedrooms, ten consulting rooms, an endoscopy suite and fully equipped physiotherapy department, The Edgbaston is visited by thousands of people every year, who primarily visit from Birmingham and the surrounding area.
Address: 22 Somerset Road, Birmingham, B15 2QQ
Getting to BMI The Edgbaston
The Priory Hospital is relatively easy to find, located just off the A38 and close to the university campus. Readily accessible on foot and by car, there are multiple public transport options for visitors and emergency workers looking to make their way to the hospital’s main site, including:
- Train – The nearest train station to The Edgbaston is University station, around 0.7 miles from the hospital. Visitors can walk the distance in around fifteen minutes, and cycle in around five.
- Car – Located a mere few blocks away from the A38 Bristol Road, driving to the hospital can take around 15 minutes from the central New Street train station, and there is plenty of public parking available on the premises.
- Cycling – Cycling direct from the city centre can be done in around 20 minutes, depending on route and speed. Travellers can speed up their journey further by taking a train to University station and cycling on from there, and there are plenty of cycle storage facilities around the main site where visitors can secure their bikes.
- Bus – Multiple bus routes run from the city centre through the Edgbaston area. Numbers 22, 23, 24 and 29 depart from Livery Street and stop near The Green Man Public House Harborne, from which the hospital is just a short walk away.
Top Trending Serviced Apartments Near BMI The Edgbaston
Acting as veritable homes away from home, serviced apartments from TheSqua.re provide a level of comfort and convenience seldom found in many busy city hotels. Flexible, affordable living spaces, these apartments constitute ideal accommodation for patients, hospital visitors and emergency medical workers, and their close proximity to The Edgbaston Hospital means that everything from hectic work schedules to urgent callouts and changing appointment times can be easily incorporated.
Some of our top apartments near BMI The Edgbaston include:
- The President.
- The Lansdowne.
- Allegro Exchange Square.
- The Class Place.
- The Warehouse Loft.
- The Corporate.
- The White Wood Forest.
- Queens Apartment.
- Viva Apartments.
Every serviced apartment from TheSqua.re comes fully furnished with all the modern amenities to be expected from a private travel hub. Featuring flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchens and spacious, stylish living and sleeping quarters, the apartments provide a cosy and comfortable retreat from the city, and allow guests to rest easy while they work or visit the city. Longer stays can even provide additional benefits, such as free parking, turn-down services and discount entry to local venues.
Cost of Accommodation Near BMI The Edgbaston
As to be expected, the cost of emergency accommodation near The Edgbaston Hospital can vary based on whether guests are looking for a short stay or an extended stay, as well as season and location in the city. Apartments for one can range in price from £80 to upwards of £200 per night to rent in the city centre, while similar-sized apartments in the suburbs can cost between £40 and £100 for the same duration. This all serves to make serviced accommodation from TheSqua.re an increasingly viable solution for those looking for urgent short-term properties, and the additional benefit of a dedicated customer services team means that guests can experience a restful and relaxing stay every time, allowing them to focus on the things that matter more.
Things to See and Do Near BMI The Edgbaston
Birmingham is a popular destination for both business travellers and holidaymakers, and so naturally is home to a number of fantastic local sights and attractions, many of which lie in close proximity to The Edgbaston Hospital. Open green spaces, arts venues, museums and historic landmarks; there is plenty to see and do in the local area. Here then are some of our favourite places to visit to help keep visitors entertained during their precious leisure time:
- Midlands Art Centre.
- Winterbourne House & Garden.
- Cadbury World.
- Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park.
- National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham.
- Thinktank Science Museum.
- O2 Academy.
- Ikon Gallery.
- Symphony Hall.
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.