Accommodation near BMI The Priory Birmingham
Accommodation Near BMI The Priory
About BMI The Priory
Often better known as simply The Priory Hospital, BMI The Priory is a private hospital located just outside of Central Birmingham, close to the famous Edgbaston Cricket Ground. Providing high quality healthcare, the hospital has access to some of the latest and most advanced medical technology and equipment, with a capacity of 118 patient bedrooms, five theatres, a paediatric ward, and advanced physiotherapy and rehabilitation services. The hospital is also well known for its cancer and fertility centres, and is visited by thousands of people every year from Birmingham and the surrounding area.
Address: Priory Road, Edgbaston, B5 7UG
Getting to BMI The Priory
The Priory Hospital is easily accessible from Birmingham Centre, located just off the A38 Bristol Road. For visitors with access to their own vehicle, the hospital offers free parking facilities, with space for up to 285 cars. For those who do not or wish not to drive, there are many local public transport options available, including:
- Bus – Multiple bus routes run between the city centre and main site of the hospital, including numbers 61, 62 and 63, which depart from Corporation Street and stop on Priory Road just outside the entrance. Similarly, there is the No. 1 service towards Priory Road, which runs from Acocks Green, Five Ways, and Moseley.
- Train – The closest train stations to The Priory are University and Five Ways, both located around 1.5 miles from the main site. From these locations, visitors can walk to the hospital in around half an hour, or else can transfer onto local public transport.
- Cycle – Cycling is also an option for those who wish to close the distance between their nearest train station and the hospital’s main site. Visitors can cycle from either of the closest stations in under fifteen minutes, or from the city centre in around twenty minutes. The Priory offers facilities for securing bicycles outside its doors, making this a viable option any day of the week.
Top Trending Serviced Apartments Near BMI The Priory
Serviced apartments from TheSqua.re provide a level of comfort and convenience seldom found in many busy city hotels, making them ideal accommodation for patients, medical workers and emergency visitors. Located in close proximity to the main site of The Priory Hospital, these luxury rental properties can accommodate for hectic work schedules, vitals callouts, and changing appointment or surgery times, acting as private travel hubs for all residents.
Some of our top apartments near BMI The Priory include:
- The President.
- The Lansdowne.
- Allegro Exchange Square.
- The Class Place.
- The Warehouse Loft.
- The Corporate.
- The White Wood Forest.
- Queens Apartment.
- Viva Apartments.
Veritable homes away from home, all serviced apartments from TheSqua.re come fully furnished with a range of modern amenities to ensure a restful stay. Fitted kitchens, complimentary Wi-Fi, flatscreen TVs; everything is included with the cost of the rental, and some apartments even offer additional benefits, such as free parking and turn-down services for guests on an extended stay. Save money and make the most out of that time away with TheSqua.re.
Cost of Accommodation Near BMI The Priory
The cost of urgent living accommodation near The Priory Hospital naturally varies depending on location, season and length of stay. One-bedroom apartments range in rental price from £80-£200 per night in the city centre, to £40-£100 per night in the suburbs, making serviced accommodation from TheSqua.re an increasingly viable solution for those looking for temporary properties at short notice. Not only this, but TheSqua.re’s diligent and dedicated customer service team also guarantees a smooth experience for all guests, allowing them to get on with their lives and pay mind to the things that matter more.
Things to See and Do Near BMI The Priory
A popular destination for business travellers and holidaymakers alike, Birmingham is home to a number of fantastic local sights and attractions, many of which lie within easy travel distance of The Priory Hospital. From historic landmarks to open green spaces, many of these tourist destinations provide much-needed retreats for those seeking a change in scenery, or else can act as brief diversions from the stress of those hectic schedules. Here then are some of our favourite things to see and do in the nearby area to keep visitors entertained during their precious leisure time:
- Midlands Art Centre.
- Winterbourne House & Garden.
- Cadbury World.
- Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park.
- O2 Academy.
- Ikon Gallery.
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery.
- Symphony Hall.
- Thinktank Science Museum.
- National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.