Serviced Apartments in Brussels
Serviced Apartments in Brussels
They say Brussels is the heart of Europe. Well, it is certainly in a way the capital of Europe, for it’s the de facto headquarters of the European Union as well as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (popularly known as NATO). With as many as 5 million tourists visiting each year, Brussels boasts one of the highest numbers of visitor influx in the European continent. This city is the boiling pot of many cultures. It’s historic yet trendy and that is what makes Brussels so special. Very few people know that it is one of those cities which has covered an entire river underneath it.
Whatever may be the reason, any visit to the city should be worth it. A wide range of travelers would mean different preferences for accommodation. Keeping this in mind, we at TheSqua.re ensure that they enjoy this captivating city, while we take care of your stay, which boasts of all the luxuries of a resort along with the comforts of your home. These serviced apartments in Brussels offer no less than five-star luxury accommodations. They all are centrally located, which means that you would have proximity to the top attractions that Brussels has to offer. These eclectic serviced apartments are no short of luxurious heaven which provides you with all the comforts of a five-star hotel, yet all the homely comforts which you long for in those trips.
Our serviced apartments are laced with features that can make your stay as comfortable as possible. They come with designated spaces such as comfy bedrooms with all the amenities, a well-equipped kitchen, a stylish living room, and luxurious bathrooms.
Our Serviced Apartments in Brussels
All our serviced apartments in Brussels come with all the amenities and are equipped to make your stay in the city worthwhile. We have a wide range of fully furnished serviced apartments which vary from one to four-bedroom luxury apartments. Our award-winning portfolio of serviced apartments has numerous facilities, are secure, and are highly sought by leisure, business, and political travelers. Brussels is the thriving capital of the European Union and an important center of tourism, trade, and political administration which means that there is no dearth of staying options.
However, for travelers looking for an extended stay in the city, choosing a hotel would surely burn a hole in their pockets. For such requirements, a serviced apartment would make practical sense, for they are budget-friendly, have more features than a traditional hotel, and offer a high level of privacy at the same time.
Our serviced apartments in Brussels are loaded with amenities which include room-cleaning services and concierge as well. Our aesthetically designed apartments ensure that you get the optimum comforts of your home with cozy bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and more so that your entire length of stay in Brussels is an ideal one. TheSqua.re offers a wide range of some of the finest and the most luxurious serviced apartments in Brussels. These fantastic spaces are sure to make your trip to the city more fruitful. No matter if you are traveling solo or with a bunch of friends or even colleagues, we offer serviced apartments in Brussels that range from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms and would be ideal for your stay.
Some of our best serviced apartments in Brussels include:
- Chaussee D'etterbeek Serviced Apartment, Etterbeek
- Belliard Serviced Apartment, Belliard
- Charite Serviced Apartment, Saint-Josse
- Couronne Serviced Apartment, Etterbeek
- Regence Serviced Apartment, Brussels
- Stassart Serviced Apartment, Brussels
Why Pick Our Serviced Apartments in Brussels?
Brussels can be covered in a day or even a week, depending on your nature of the visit. It can also be an important stopover for you while you are on a Euro-trip. Now once you have decided on Brussels as your next destination, the first thing that comes to your mind is the stay. It should be clean and tidy, safe, and at the same time should not burn a hole in your pocket. Being the capital of Belgium, Brussels has a host of hotels, guest houses, and B&B Inns and for many, it may become a daunting task to book the kind of stay you would like to have in the city. Some would be pricey, some untidy, and some not offering the best of views. Your search ends at our exceptional collection where you can get everything right in a single place, be it cleanliness, comfort, or hygiene. That’s because our serviced apartments in Brussels curated to suit your requirements. With dedicated living spaces, we provide you with all that you could ask for during your stay in the city.
Facilities in Our Serviced Apartments in Brussels
Our serviced apartments in Brussels come fully loaded with amenities. Be it the ample living space, or the cozy bedrooms where you can retire after a tiring day exploring the city. Our serviced apartments are top-notch as they offer you bedrooms with comfortable beddings, crisp white linen, bedside tables, and a spacious wardrobe. They have a super-functional fully equipped kitchen with all the modern amenities where you can easily prepare your own healthy meal, without having to depend on those expensive restaurants. They come with all the essential fixtures like the hob and chimney, a large fridge to store your grocery, a coffee machine, a dishwasher, you name it! Our living room serves the purpose of your entertainment room where you get a flat-screen TV with a cable network so that you don’t miss the latest game or catching your favorite movies while lazing on the comfy sofa. And did we mention complimentary Wi-Fi? Yes that too, so that you are always connected to the outside world and chat or facetime with your friends and loved ones.
Attractions Near Our Serviced Apartments in Brussels
Although Brussels appears to be modest, yet it dons many hats and has a lot to offer to its visitors. The city boasts of some of the most gorgeous Gothic-style churches and other middle-age monuments, museums, art galleries, and a miniature version of Europe.
Some of the best attractions near our serviced apartments in Brussels are:
- Grand Place - This is one of the top attractions of Brussels, hands down. The Grand Place stands by its name and is indeed grand. Being the center-spot of Brussels, this is frequented by every visitor who travels to the city. An iconic landmark, the Grand Place was built in the 17th century, but its existence dates back to the 10th century when it served as the main market (Grote Markt).
- Atomium - Do not mistake it for a Ferris-wheel, for the Atomium does look like one, straight from outer space as if some Aliens left it there. This marvelous monument can be accessed by everyone and has lifts and escalators that transport you from one sphere to another.
- Mini-Europe - As the name suggests, Mini-Europe is ‘Honey I Shrunk the Monuments!’ Yes, at this place where you can see the entirety of Europe’s most famous monuments in one place, in their dwarfed forms.
- Magritte House Museum - Or locally known as Musée Magritte, is an idiosyncratic 2500 sq. meter building that houses the world’s largest collection of fine arts made by famous artist Rene Magritte.
- Brussels Cathedral - Also known as the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula, this catholic church is a sight to behold. Its stunning gothic architecture dates back to the 13th century C.E and is considered to be one of the city’s most important monuments. Built-in a timeframe of whopping 300 years, its intricate designs and stained glass windows are sure to leave you awestruck.
Best Restaurants & Bars Near Our Serviced Apartments in Brussels
Although Brussels has the medieval charm, its vibe is well balanced by top-notch restaurants, cafes, and bars, lots of them, and some offering over 2000 varieties of beer. That’s not all, the multicultural city also provides cuisines from around the globe. You don’t need to go far, for you will find some of the best restaurants in the Grand Place itself. When it comes to Brussels, numerous food items were developed in the city itself, from the Brussels sprouts to the Belgian waffles and French Fries (yes, you heard it right. French fries are not French but a brainchild of Brussels).
Here are some of the top restaurants near our serviced apartments in Brussels:
- Bon-Bon - You will always find a different menu at Bon Bon, that’s because the Chef here has a thing for fresh produce. Chef Christophe sources the produce from the freshest of ingredients available in the local market. The dishes that were produced as a result won the restaurant a Michelin Star.
- Alexandre - A Michelin Star restaurant, Alexandre is etched in Brussel’s list of culinary houses where Chef Alexandre prepares the cuisines with love and passion for seasonal products. Here too, the menus change daily so you can’t get enough of it in just a single visit.
- La Kasbah - If you like Moroccan food, LA Kasbah is the place for you. The restaurant is lit with over 120 lanterns on the ceiling and the ambiance takes you back to the Moroccan land. Do try the lamb tagine and choose from a range of Moroccan wines to enhance your palette.
- The Tram Experience - This restaurant provides a unique dining experience where dishes are served to you while you are on board a tram chugging along on the streets of Brussels.
- Beaucoup Fish - If you are a seafood lover, then Beaucoup Fish is your Mecca. Here, you would find the best seafood in Brussels along with a leisurely dinner that is sure to be worth every penny.
Transport Near Our Serviced Apartments in Brussels
Public transport in Brussels and the Brussels-Capital Region is run by the STIB and is a wide and well-covered network of metro, buses, and trams which take you to all the top attractions of the town.
Some of the major metro stations near our serviced apartments in Brussels are:
- Petit Station
- Porte De Namur
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.