Corporate Housing in Chicago
Chicago, the third-largest city in the United States, with a population of nearly three million people, is a city unlike any other. Known for its resilient nature, the city has always come together as one during trying times and made an inspiring comeback. Such is the spirit this city holds. And why not! Guess who’s been one of its residents, none other than Barack Obama himself. Moreover, the fact that Chicago has been voted the Best Big City in the U.S. four years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler makes it even more appealing to travelers, be it leisure or corporate.
Situated on the shores of Lake Michigan and the River Chicago cutting through, this city is a gateway to an unparalleled experience, be it work, travel or food. With over 55 million people flying to this city every year, Chicago boasts of some of the poshest avenues, tall skyscrapers and gives you a perfect balance of sophistication and comfort. And so do our Chicago corporate housing. Just as you will find everything in Chicago, similarly, you will find all the amenities that you would require for a modern and comfortable stay at our serviced apartments.
Our Best Corporate Housing in Chicago
Chicago is quite popular with business travelers. It’s one of those cities in the US which are truly driving the nation’s economy and hence frequented by business travelers to tap its economic prowess. With the myriad opportunities this city provides for business, a lot of people come here to either set-up a business or build business alliances. Now, this may take a day, a week, or even longer, depending on the nature of the visit. Our corporate apartments in Chicago is specifically designed to suit your needs. There are so many options to choose from.
Whether you are traveling solo, with your team, or with your spouse and family, our eclectic apartments cater to all kinds of requirements. We ensure that our guests get whatever they require during the term of their stay. From in-house entertainment to a cozy bedroom, or even amenities like a fully functional kitchen and 24/7 high-speed Wi-Fi, our guests can enjoy all the comforts of home while staying at our Chicago accommodation.
Every apartment of ours in this city has its own quality. From studio to one or 2-bedroom furnished apartments in Chicago, each one has unique styling and appeals to different sensibilities. For some, it’s the separate bedrooms that might stand-out, while for others it might be our fully equipped kitchens and living rooms.
Why Should You Book a Chicago Corporate Housing?
Our serviced apartments in Chicago are loaded with amenities that are needed when you are visiting the city. These amenities can be utilized to the fullest during your short or long trip and are both necessary and convenient for as long as you stay with us. Being centrally located, our corporate accommodation in Chicago are a stone’s throw away from getting to those business meetings or networking events on time. Moreover, these are a better alternative for hotels or bed-n-breakfast inns for the kind of livable space they provide. The expansive areas are also fit for working as they don’t cramp you down to the confines of four walls.
These spaces are truly exquisite yet uber-cool with highly stylish interiors. What makes them extra special is the kind of amenities that they offer, which can put any hotel or inn to shame. These also have the potential of featuring numerous luxurious extras and hence are an ideal pick for your short and long stay bookings in the city.
Facilities in Our Corporate Apartments in Chicago
Besides having an award-winning portfolio of corporate housing, what we are trying to do is to make your stay an easy living one. This concept is gaining popularity amongst not just business travelers but also tourists. The fact that there are a plethora of options to choose from across major well-known neighborhoods in the city, our Chicago corporate housing catalog will help you search for an ideal accommodation at the click of a button. You just need to see what suits you the best, book with us, and show up. We will take care of the rest.
TheSqua.re offers premium accommodation for business travelers. These fully equipped serviced apartments have been designed to ensure that all the requirements that a business traveler could need are met. Our specially curated corporate apartments in Chicago offers you comfort, convenience, and quality service during the entire length of their stay.
Our stylish serviced apartments provide you with all the homely comforts that you may require such as cozy furniture and furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities, free Wi-Fi, and a lot more. From a business team preparing to pitch their next big client or a business traveler wanting to get the best deal for his or her company, we know the requirements of our guests and have amenities that can make their stay complete in every literal sense.
For instance, our cozy comfy bedrooms that you may need to be fully rested after your long flight to Chicago or even after a long day at work. A fully equipped kitchen so that you can cook your favorite food easily and do not need to depend on the café for your morning tea or coffee or even breakfast. That way you can also cut down on your expenses to a great extent while also adopting healthier eating habits. Additionally, the apartments also have a flat-screen TV and a free Wi-Fi connection which add to your entertainment. You can comfortably sit on the couch and watch your favorite sports game, a hit movie, or just listen to the music and chill with a beer.
Where Can You Find Our Corporate Accommodation in Chicago?
TimeOut has named Chicago as “The World’s Best City for Having It All”. So the richly sewn neighborhoods have their own vibe. But then it comes to booking a corporate apartment in Chicago, where should travelers look for serviced accommodation? With Chicago being one of the largest in the US, the city is home to over 100 neighborhoods which makes it really tough to decide. But your worry ends here as our portfolio of corporate housing in the city is extensive and covers most of the important areas of the city.
You can easily find our apartments in the following neighborhoods:
- Loop (also known as Chicago Loop) - This is the heart of Chicago and bustling with activities. This official downtown area is home to some of the top business houses and the go-to part of Chicago for business travelers that have meetings and network brunches. When not working, you can visit the Millennium Park housing the iconic Cloud Gate, or take a cruise on Lake Michigan, exploring the historic architecture.
- Streetsville - At Streetsville, there is nothing you cannot love. This stunning neighborhood is a chilling out zone of the city. Streetsville allows you to soak in the beauty of Lake Michigan with its lakefront and also helps you unwind as it also houses amusement rides and eateries that don the surroundings.
- South Loop - With the Lake Michigan waterfront on one side and the spiraling Chicago skyline on the other, South Loop is an epic charm. Home to Chicago’s lakefront Museum Campus that houses the city’s best museums as well as jazz clubs and breweries, this neighborhood offers you a vibrant mix of history, food, and music.
- Little Italy - Also known as the University Village, this neighborhood is reminiscent of Italian-American history. Home to the famous University of Illinois, this place is as young as it can get.
- River North: Arguably one of the poshest and upscale neighborhoods in Chicago, River North boasts of an uber-stylish district with expensive restaurants and the city’s hottest nightlife scenes, filled with both locals as well as business travelers who want to enjoy the capital’s high life.
- West Loop - Once an industrial area, this neighborhood has now become a Mecca for a foodie and a nightlife hotspot and hooks all kinds of visitors in its trendy mist. Dotting the neighborhood are pubs, bars with live music, upscale boutiques as well as the iconic and grand Union Station built-in 1925.
Tourist Attractions Near Our Corporate Apartments in Chicago
Chicago offers countless experiences to anyone who visits the city. Also known as the ‘Windy City’ it was a trading port on the shores of Lake Michigan but transitioned at a great pace to become a global business hotspot. And with our serviced apartments situated across its lengths and breadths give our guests enough options to enjoy its charm at their own leisure.
Some of the best attractions near our corporate accommodation in Chicago include:
- The Millennium Park - Nestled jovially at the heart of Chicago’s downtown the Loop neighborhood, Millennium Park is a varied mix of nature, arts, and architecture. Home to the Cloud Gate aka ‘The Bean’, your trip to Chicago is incomplete without visiting this iconic landmark. The park is an ideal place to picnic, take a relaxing stroll through its nature gardens, or even catch a live performance at its open-air pavilions.
- The Art Institute of Chicago - One of the most celebrated cultural institutions in Chicago, the Art Institute houses over 30,000 quintessential pieces of art in its collection and is a must-visit for everyone traveling to the town. Don’t forget to get yourself a fast-pass ticket, so as to skip the lines.
- Willis Tower - Willis Tower is situated in the heart of downtown just by the Quincy rapid transit station. This urban destination was once the tallest building in all of the United States. An urban destination, Willis Tower captures the vibrancy of Chicago like none other. Do not miss out on the observation deck or Skydeck as it gives you an awe-inspiring 360-degree view of the city from the 103rd floor (as high as 1353 feet above the ground).
- Shedd Aquarium - This aquarium is home to over 30000 aquatic animals including penguins, sharks, dolphins, beluga whales, sea otters, and a giant pacific octopus. You will enjoy every bit of this museum.
- 360 Chicago - Located 1000 feet above the famed Magnificent Mile in the iconic John Hancock Building’s 94th floor, this observation deck offers breathtaking views of Chicago. Dare to lean over the tilting glass lookout that is sure to give you an adrenaline rush, no matter how strong at heart you may be.
Best Restaurants and Pubs Near Our Corporate Housing
Chicago is synonymous with good food and a good life where there is no shortage of epic food. Known for its Deep-Dish Pizza aka Chicago style Pizza as it is famously known across the world, Chicago’s food scenes are lit. From Michelin star restaurants to budget eats, this city is a Mecca for food lovers. The central location of our serviced apartments provides ample opportunities for our guests to venture out and try some of the finest cuisines ranging from American to Mexican, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Korean, and Chinese.
Some of the best restaurants near our corporate apartments in Chicago are:
- Virtue - This Hyde Park restaurant cooks some great food and has a great ambiance to ensure that you have a sumptuous meal. Chef Erik William ensures that you have the best time while you are at his restaurant.
- Bonci Pizza - Although Chicago is known for its deep-dish pizzas, this one is not. Bonci provides you some lip-smacking spongy pizzas straight from the Roman empire. Don’t expect to be served, just place your order and wait for your number and dig right in.
- The Duck Inn - Named after chef Kevin Hickey’s great grandmother’s restaurant, it’s food is reminiscent of the Depression-era. This gastro-tavern gives you an option to opt for a five-course menu and an a-la-carte to choose from. But whatever be your choice, don’t forget to try out the rotisserie ducks.
- Mott St. + Mini Mott - This Asian American restaurant in Chicago’s Wicker Park edifies the burger to the level that it needs its own restaurant. Voted as the best burger in Chicago and the 7th best in the whole of America, this place cannot be missed.
- Lula Cafe - This farm-to-table restaurant is a neighborhood favorite. Chef Jason who owns the restaurant offers an unbelievable dining menu in the form of a multi-course meal that uses the freshest produce of the season.
Transportation Near Our Corporate Accommodation in Chicago
Chicago has no dearth of transport. All of its neighborhoods are well connected through public transport. All our corporate apartments are situated in the heart of the city so all our guests of business and leisure have access to all of the city’s best locations where they can reach in no time. Both rapid transit or the elevated train (aka L train) and bus system are some of the best modes of traveling within the city. To visit the outer neighborhoods and suburbs, take the Metra Rail.
Some of the stations near our apartments include:
- Chicago Ogilvie Transportation Center
- Jackson & Peoria
- Chicago Avenue Station
- UIC Halsted
- Michigan & Lake/Randolph
- Washington / Wells
- Illinois & State
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 168 chicago Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 168 reviews