Holiday Apartments Liverpool
Holiday Apartments in Liverpool
Finding holiday apartments in Liverpool can sometimes be a stressful affair, particularly if you are inundated with options for your stay. TheSqua.re is the best place to find the best apartments in Liverpool for short term and even extended stays in the beautiful and historical city. We offer units that come well equipped with all necessary amenities and facilities for extra comfort and convenience along with the best furnishings and fixtures.
Our holiday apartments in Liverpool are also well connected to major public transportation facilities, tourist landmarks and shopping and dining destinations for a memorable stay in the city. We offer round the clock customer support and assistance for swiftly addressing all your queries without any hassles whatsoever. All in all, our Liverpool apartments will ensure a truly memorable and fulfilling stay for you in the city.
Our Best Holiday Apartments in Liverpool
There are several options available, pertaining to the best holiday apartments in Liverpool. Some of them include the following:
- Moorfields Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- Water Street Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- Silkhouse Court
- Sweeting Street
- Moorfields Serviced Apartments
- Bold Street
- Keel Wharf- Liverpool
- Chavasse Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- Mega Stella Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- Duke Street Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- Corn Exchange Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- Newington Street
- Hatton Garden- Liverpool
- City Centre Serviced Apartment
- Scott St, Liverpool
- Quest Liverpool City Centre Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- 42 Castle Street Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
- 3 Union Court Serviced Apartment, Liverpool
These are only some of our holiday apartments in Liverpool that you can take a closer look at. We have apartments tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements to the hilt. Our award-winning team for reservations will help you find the perfect apartment in quick time and that too at competitive rates.
Why Book Holiday Apartments in Liverpool?
You should certainly consider booking our holiday apartments in Liverpool for the space and freedom that they offer. This is something that you will not be able to experience if you book conventional hospitality based accommodation. Enjoy greater privacy at your own home away from home during your stay. Add to that all necessary amenities, gadgets and other appliances and you can expect a memorable and comfortable trip to Liverpool as well. Our apartments come equipped with entertainment and recreational amenities for your leisure while giving you strategic connectivity to major tourist landmarks and points of interest nearby.
Holiday Apartments in Liverpool for Business Travellers
Corporates and business travellers will certainly find greater value in booking our holiday apartments in Liverpool without a doubt. Our apartments give you the space that you need to truly put your feet up and relax after a hard-working day. Enjoy your leisure with colleagues or friends or simply rustle up a delicious dinner for yourself. You can also head out to numerous shopping, dining and entertainment hubs nearby for maximum pleasure if you wish. You can also relax with some television shows and a comfortable sofa for company! All necessary amenities will be at your fingertips along with a lot of space as well. Add to that strategic connectivity to public transportation facilities and major business hubs and you will be all set for an enjoyable Liverpool sojourn by all means!
Holiday Apartments in Liverpool for Leisure Travellers
Leisure travellers and families will find our holiday apartments in Liverpool highly comfortable and convenient, to say the least. These apartments come with all the necessary amenities and facilities that you require for a memorable stay in the city. From bathroom and kitchen amenities to all the daily appliances, find everything you need at your disposal along with enjoying higher space for everybody including the parents/in-laws, children, spouses and more! We also give you ample privacy and freedom while ensuring strategic proximity to major tourist landmarks, shopping destinations and restaurants from each apartment. To put it simply, our holiday apartments will help you savour a wonderful experience during your stay in Liverpool.
Top Attractions Near Our Holiday Apartments in Liverpool
Liverpool is home to a bevvy of popular attractions for tourists. Some of them include the following:
- Albert Dock - Albert Dock is one of the most aesthetically appealing landmarks in Liverpool for tourists. It is a listed UNESCO World Heritage site located along the waterfront and has the biggest collection of the country’s Grade-I listed buildings as well. Several popular attractions in the city are also situated here.
- Liverpool Cathedral - The Liverpool Cathedral was opened in the year 1978 and this magnificent edifice is the biggest in the United Kingdom (UK) and 8th largest across the globe as well. It is perceived as a major national treasure and has several records under its belt including the biggest organ in the United Kingdom and the tallest and widest Gothic-esque arches in the whole world. The tower itself offers sweeping views of Liverpool which you will never forget.
- The Beatles Story - The Beatles Story is a charming museum and exhibit which narrates the journeys of the four local lads and musicians who would go on to become global musical icons, forming one of the world’s most successful bands, The Beatles. It also talks about their individual careers and the deaths of George Harrison and John Lennon. This is perhaps the most extensive exhibition dedicated to the Beatles that you will ever find.
- World Museum - The World Museum in Liverpool is one of the top museums across the UK, specializing majorly in human cultures and sciences. It comprises an aquarium, planetarium and multiple space-themed exhibitions on a rotation basis. Entry is absolutely free of cost as well.
- Tate Liverpool - One of the major landmarks in the Albert Dock, Tate Liverpool is a famous contemporary, British and historic art gallery with famous exhibitions of the past including the likes of Transmitting Andy Warhol, Jackson Pollock: Behind the Spots and even Mondrian and his studios among others. The gallery has also played a pivotal role in the highly acclaimed Liverpool Biennial and has a regularly evolving showreel of exhibitions.
- Walker Art Gallery - The Walker Art Gallery has one of the biggest ever art collections in the UK outside of the city of London. It is a fabulous afternoon visit with its massive collection of priceless sculptures, paintings and drawings dating back to the 13th century.
- Mersey Ferries - Mersey Ferries is where you will find multiple ferry trips throughout the region. You can take a sightseeing jaunt along the Mersey River for enjoying spectacular views or simply choose canal jaunts down famous waterside stretches till Salford Quays.
- Merseyside Maritime Museum - This is another Albert Dock favourite for tourists, showcasing the port and maritime history of the city of Liverpool. Gaze at full-sized navy vessels here along with several maritime exhibitions and paintings while discovering the fascinating connections between Liverpool and the Titanic.
- The Cavern Club - The Cavern Club is another must-visit haunt for fans of The Beatles, located on Mathew Street. While this is not the original place, it is still one of the biggest tourist draws in the city with a fascinating collection of memorabilia down the ages. Bands also perform live here on a regular basis.
- Museum of Liverpool - The Museum of Liverpool is the newest addition to the list of the city’s historical and cultural attractions. It will give you intriguing insights and glimpses into the history of the city of Liverpool, its inhabitants, local heritage and a lot more.
- Radio City Tower - If you desire picturesque views of the city of Liverpool in all its finery, you should check out the viewing platform at the Radio City Tower at 122 meters above the city itself. There are 360-degree views that you will want to capture here while you can see till even the Cumbrian Hills and Wales on clear days.
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral - The magnificent design of this spectacularly built cathedral will draw your attention along with its riveting history that you will learn about on your visit. This is a fantastic addition to the skyline of the city and well worth a visit.
- International Slavery Museum - Yet another uniquely themed attraction on Albert Dock, the International Slavery Museum offers a novel experience for tourists. The sole museum of its kind in the country, you will find insights regarding the history of contemporary and historical slavery here.
- Childhood Homes of Paul McCartney and John Lennon - You will have a blast, exploring the childhood homes of Paul McCartney (20 Forthlin Road) and John Lennon (251 Menlove Avenue) in Liverpool. Both homes have now been classified as National Trust attractions and have been preserved right as they were back in the 1950s and 1960s.
- Victoria Gallery and Museum - Lovers of art should pay a trip to the Victoria Gallery and Museum which is situated in a charming red-brick structure at the University of Liverpool campus. This museum has a fabulous collection of ceramics and sculptures in tandem with paintings by masters like J.M.W. Turner and Lucian Freud. There are several workshops and lectures taking place here regularly while you can take a break at the charming shop and café as well.
- Pier Head - This area has the traditional trinity of harbour buildings or Three Graces, namely the Cunard Building, Port of Liverpool Building and Royal Liver Building. The Titanic Memorial is also situated here along with the Queen Victoria Monument, Georgian Town Hall and The Beatles Statue.
- St. George’s Hall - St. George’s Hall has a lovely façade at Brown Street which is wonderfully embellished with Corinthian statues and columns. The Great Hall has one of the biggest organs in the whole world and is used for concerts on a periodic basis as well. The St. John’s Gardens are located towards the rear of the structure and have statues of iconic citizens over the years. The Polytechnic Building nearby is also part of the majestic neo-Greek structures here including the Picton Reading Room, William Brown Library and Hornby Library among others. Bluecoat Chambers is another interesting landmark which was built in 1717 as a charitable school and is the oldest building in the city centre.
Top Shopping Sites Near Our Holiday Apartments in Liverpool
Liverpool is home to numerous popular shopping destinations. Some of them include:
- Liverpool ONE - Liverpool ONE has a whopping 170 shops while being the biggest open-air shopping destination in the United Kingdom as well. It has several restaurants and bars and is situated strategically at the city centre. Every building was designed by a unique architect, lending a charming appearance to each outlet here. You will find several high-street retail outlets dotting this zone along with independent shops and boutiques alike.
- Royal Albert Dock - This is the crown jewel of the UNESCO World Heritage Site waterfront in Liverpool and is a great place for shopping as well. It is located amidst the biggest cluster of Grade-I listed structures in the UK and you will find everything from fashion stores and design outlets to souvenir shops, Tate Liverpool store (retails books, home-ware and art-inspired gifts) and a lot more.
- Bold Street - Bold Street is a must-visit for shopping enthusiasts. You will find the best vinyl collections, vintage apparel and accessories and the best home-ware items here along with the organic food market named LIV and vegan café within the previous Liverpool Gas Company building as well.
- Red Brick Market - This market is situated in the Baltic Triangle zone and combines several independent vendors along with bakers and several other craftsmen. It offers a wealth of organic cosmetics which are handmade, antiques and artisanal cakes among other treasures.
- Lush Store - From early 2019 onwards, the Liverpool city centre has been the site for the biggest Lush store in the whole world. Covering 3 floors in all, this massive store has a perfume lab, spa, florist, hair salon and café while also being home to the very first culture corner by Lush, namely a tranquil place for relaxing with the choicest perfumery related books and learning more about the fragrances behind the best global products at Lush.
- Bluecoat Display Centre - If you are thinking of picking up something truly unique and with a big cultural connotation, then you are in for some luck at Bluecoat Display Center. This is where you will find works of more than 300 artisans, covering handcrafted jewellery, artwork and home-ware products along with several fascinating exhibitions that take place at the Bluecoat Art Gallery.
- Probe Records - This independent record store has been a major part of the musical circuit in Liverpool ever since it opened its doors in the year 1971. Many of the city’s famous bands have appeared here throughout the decades. You will find the best vinyl records across a wide range of genres including rare editions and new local releases as well.
- Metquarter - A premier shopping destination in Liverpool, it has predominantly designer boutiques and high-street stores along with outlets of leading brands like Armani Exchange, Jo Malone and Hugo Boss among others. The luxury retailer Cricket has a two-floor outlet here as well.
- News from Nowhere - This is a uniquely designed bookshop which is a not for profit initiative and is operated by a co-operative of women workers. The reading material is highly eclectic covering everything from spiritual literature to animal rights and environmental issues.
Best Restaurants Near Our Holiday Apartments in Liverpool
Liverpool is home to several top restaurants including the following:
- Pilgrim & Duke Street Market - Duke Street is the popular community food hall in Liverpool with a total of six kitchens which include the Cinder wood-fired delight and Indigo Greens, the plant-based pick. On the mezzanine level, you will find Pilgrim, which has won the Two Million Pound Menu show of the BBC and serves up food which is heavily inspired by the pilgrimage routes till Santiago de Compostela at Galicia. You should try the hake with mojo picante and also the salted caramel heritage carrots with dill and hazelnut.
- Roski - Roski is an initiative by Anton Piotrowski, the joint winner at Masterchef: The Professionals in the year 2012 and Michelin star winner for Treby Arms in Devon. This sophisticated restaurant at Rodney Street is known for its scintillating plates and refined ambience. Piotrowski is known for sometimes experimenting with almost anything from Bovril butter to sourdough and even his 100-day beef nugget with chip shop curry sauce among other picks. The hot smoked salmon starter with heritage tomatoes and burnt butter will tickle your palate along with the Strawberry Fields Forever themed dessert.
- Bundobust - This is a specialist in Gujarati street food and snacks while dishing out delicious craft beer too. Gorge on bhel-puri, dosa, masala dosa and tarka dhal among other specialities.
- Belzan - Belzan is known for its extensive list of cocktails and natural wines along with impeccably-crafted dishes like butter beans in beef dashi with parsley cream.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.