2 Week Accommodation London
2 Week Accommodation London
London has a lot of things to admire and explore. To make the most of the expansive city, one must choose an accommodation that lets one stay closer to the authentic culture of the city. That can be easily achieved by our 2 week accommodation in London. With strategic locations that allow a central position from the most popular areas nearby, our apartments offer an ideal place to enjoy even a short trip to its utmost potential. One often gets tensed over squeezing so many activities to do and things to see in a 2 week itinerary. With utmost comfort just like home, convenient location, and affordable range, one can easily visit so many iconic places with ease. After each long day of travelling around the city, the homely kitchen and vibrant ambience of our serviced apartments will be all set to welcome you home.
Our Best 2 Week Accommodation in London
Every apartment listed in our list of 2 week accommodation in London aims to resolve most possible challenges that a traveller to a foreign city such as London is expected to face. From proximity to the tube stations for travel convenience to the cosy food joints available right by the side for untimely breakfasts, each requirement is cared for. The interiors of each of our apartments have been designed based on the personalised inputs given by our team itself. One of the top issues that turned out during our research with travellers was the choice of neighbourhoods. We have never compromised on the quality of the chosen areas in order to increase or decrease the price of the respective listing. No matter which particular task has brought you to London, your homely stay is sorted by all means. Whether it is a quick business trip for a dream client or a romantic one with your partner, a short vacation with kids and family group or just a bunch of friends; each chosen neighbourhood has something for all tastes and vacation requirements.
Some of our handpicked apartments ideal for 2 week accommodation in London include:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments, Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Elephant and Castle Serviced Apartments, Southwark
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Central Serviced Apartments near Heathrow
- South Quay Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Chancery Serviced Apartments, Central London
Why Should You Book a 2 Week Accommodation in London?
When travelling to London for a short vacation as 2 weeks, one often doesn't plan a massive budget at hand. While the hotel costs go quite against the limitation of a budget, comfort becomes a question. One often gets confused between the comforts that one wishes for a 2 week stay and the comforts that one can easily find in an accommodation. The best solution to resolve this dilemma is what our exclusive range of 2 week accommodation in London offer. Unlike hotels and their expensive room service, a full-fledged kitchen with a clean and fresh grocery pack right at your doorstep is all set for a warm meal. Apart from the comforts of a home that one low-key wishes for, the security of the foreign location can create a major blunder when travelling alone or with kids. With our premium serviced apartments, you can head to the nearby restaurants or shops even in the dead of the night. Only after rounds and rounds of local research, we end up finalising every apartment in this massive city.
Facilities in Our 2 Week Accommodation in London
While locations are our prime priority, we make sure that each serviced apartment comes with state-of-the-art interiors. While most travellers struggle with online options which often degrade living quality because of the limited period of stay, TheSqua.re aims to keep the travellers as its topmost priority. With this vision in mind, we make sure that each of our 2 week accommodation in London offers the best of the best amenities. From crisp bed linens to shining bathrooms, sanitised grocery packs to 24x7 service availability, we take care of every little need that might arise. Travellers often struggle to find a parking spot near their accommodation for their rental cars. If you wish to explore London at your own pace and in your own private space without the metro crowd, a private car is your best option. On productive days after a long struggle at work or travel, an evening coffee with a view from the balcony makes the experience worth everything.
Some of the other amenities that either come complementary or can surely be added at an extra cost include:
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- 24x7 online availability
- Gym access
- Washing machine
- Lift access
- Business centre
Where Can You Find Our 2 Week Accommodation in London?
Without sounding boastful at all, the question could be another way round as well. With a wide range of 2 week accommodation in London made available by TheSqua.re, one can pick an ideal location based on the kind of work that has called them to London. If it is a business stay, our apartments can be found in some of the finest financial districts of London, including Canary Wharf and Shoreditch. If a hip lifestyle is what this London trip aims to enjoy, then Angel is a great neighbourhood to choose. While Aldgate and Greenwich offer history and culture, Fitzrovia offers a sophisticated vibe and variety. With so many options readily available to you, picking one neighbourhood won't be a problem at all.
Our 2 week accommodation in London can be found in the following neighbourhoods:
- Aldgate - A historic neighbourhood with the vibe of the Victorian era. From being a cluster of multiple London attractions like Madame Tussauds and James Park, Aldgate is a great choice for a short stay.
- Canary Wharf - Find some of the finest apartments to stay here. If a luxurious business stay is something on your list, this lively hub of business and food is an option one must consider.
- Hounslow - This west London neighbourhood is a very ethnically diverse part of the city to live in. While a lot of Asians inhabit the area, most travellers like to visit here for its popular airport and distinct vibe.
- Angel - This North London hub of culture is ideal for a stay full of vibrant art, booze, and a lot of food. With crazy variety across all sections, Angel is a fantastic choice to enjoy a stay in.
- Shoreditch - From Yoga bowls in Boxpark to Brick Lane Market, this is one of the trendiest London neighbourhoods and one among the most popular residential areas here. The mix of art and sophistication is appealing.
London Attractions Near Our 2 Week Accommodation in London
Each of London's neighbourhood is a town of its own. With a mix of romantic spots to a treat for shopaholics, from the lovers of comedy to an entire paradise for foodies. With our 2 week accommodation in London in almost every popular neighbourhood of the capital, the list of London attractions within a quick range is endless. However, what is impressive is the fact that our strategic locations of the apartments allow quite convenient distances to most of these cream attractions. Whether it is romance on your mind or it is the artist within you who needs London to add a definition to your taste, there is something for everyone around our exclusive 2-week accommodations.
Some of the exciting attractions that must be explored near our 2 week accommodation in London include:
- Tower of London - This royal stronghold has a history of over 1000 years. From Crown jewels to Yeoman Warder tour and the Ravens, it has a lot to see.
- Hen and Chickens - If you are a fan of comedy, this is the hub of celebrity comics performing in the heart of the Angel neighbourhood. From Jack Whitey to Jimmy Carr, book before they sell out.
- Whitechapel Art Gallery - The first-ever in England to exhibit Picasso's work, visit this historic art gallery in East London to get a vibe of the collective creative aura of British artists over the centuries.
- The Mudchute Park - This beautiful country farm has been in place since 1977. The 32-acre land full of greenery and over 100 animals is a great place to visit with kids.
- Camden Passage - This iconic place in the Angel neighbourhood almost feels like a time warp. This vintage market with a local crowd can be found right behind Upper Street. One can grab a great deal on antiques here.
- Islington Waterways - If the fast-paced London doesn't excite you enough, head to this peaceful waterway path on the south of Upper Street. It has several little cafes and riverboats for a romantic experience.
Best London Restaurants Near Our 2 Week Accommodation in London
If the entire range of cuisines available in London had to be put on a plate, it might have taken a crazy plate size to even think it through. London welcomes an amalgamation of flavours from so many parts of the world. The best part is that such variety can be found in smaller bunches in each neighbourhood, which is exactly where you will be staying. Not very far from you would be a plethora of restaurant and street food options for all your cravings. A late lunch straight from the office or a sweet craving in the middle of the night, our 2 week accommodation makes it all possible.
A combination of some of the finest and most affordable restaurants and street food near our apartments are:
- Bella Cosa - Snuggled in the Isle of Dogs is this splendid Italian restaurant. It is ideal for a perfect evening dinner with your partner with a view of the harbour.
- Chilango - From gourmet burritos to fresh tacos, this gem of a place in Angel is food heaven. It has so been voted one of the best Mexican hubs in the city.
- Pix - This restaurant serves local Basque delicacies straight out of Spain. Their cocktail sticks and Sangria are quite popular among locals.
- Takaa Tak - This Indian restaurant in Hounslow, offers a lot of Indo-Chinese and Mughlai dishes. Its kids’ menu and biryani are particularly recommended.
- Comedor Grill and Bar - This fine steakhouse in Angel neighbourhood offers eclectic Argentinian meats. Luckily, the restaurant offers 50% off on Mondays.
- Flat Iron - This steakhouse in Hackney is known for its excellent taste, variety, and unbelievably low prices.
Cost of 2 Week Accommodation in London
First things first, we totally understand how budgets work on shorter trips like these. One is less likely to spend a bomb for a quick stay for a college or corporate meeting in London. In some cases, one doesn't mind spending on luxury when it comes to surprising your partner and making them feel special. Our 2 week accommodation in London caters to both the budget scales alike. You can expect a lavish home with a sauna, a pool membership, the view of the Thames or a waterway, and the most sophisticated interiors ever. You can also expect a standard apartment pricing from our varied range and go on to expect all the premium amenities that one requires to enjoy a comfortable stay in the heart of the UK. That is the kind of variety we aim to provide.
2 Week Corporate Accommodation in London
The essential package that one requires for a comforting corporate stay has a few things that run common. It includes proximity to the office skyscraper or any prime tube station and a variety of both expensive and inexpensive restaurants around. Not just that, a few pubs and nightclubs here and there for those much-needed weekends, and not to forget, a few local markets for shopping and souvenirs. However, the challenge is that all these together are extremely hard to find in an expensive city like London. Our 2 week corporate accommodation in London offers all of these along with an extensive list of amenities available within the apartment. From flatscreen TV with Netflix to a hi-speed Wi-Fi for both movies and work-from-home days. A kitchen for Sunday pancakes to make you feel at home and a lot of many star-features to comfort you away from home.
2 Week Accommodation in London for Families
Researching for weeks together for just a 2 week stay can look like a big task. The responsibility of the family hopping along on the trip to a city which you don't know much about is a daunting situation to be in. With our 2 week accommodation in London exclusively curated for families, every little detail has been kept in mind. Kids often require a space to themselves and infants practically need a walking kitchen with them at all times. Our home-like kitchen with clean and fresh grocery pouches and well-sanitised homes and bathrooms ensure to keep hygiene standards as a top priority. Managing long travel durations to other parts of the city can get extremely inconvenient with them. Our concierge team and service team are always just a call away to get things sorted as per your convenience. With comforts of home and lively ambience of London, your upcoming trip to London is in safe hands.
Centrally Located 2 Week Accommodation in London
The most attractive feature of each of our 2 week accommodation in London is the precise location. Each neighbourhood comes with ample attractions and an exciting range of restaurants, pubs, and shops. Along with that, the proximity to all the areas across the North, East, South, and Central London is particularly noticeable. Whether it is quick to and fro from an office building in Canary Wharf to a quick visit to the iconic Spitalfields Market, the central location adds a big advantage. All one needs is an Oyster Card and a map of the Underground at all times to make the commute as seamless as possible. Even if you have a tight itinerary at hand, most of the locations can be conveniently squeezed in because of the reduction in travel time.
Some of the common tube stations near our apartments exclusively suitable for 2 week accommodation in London include:
- Hounslow Central Station
- Shoreditch High Street
- Canary Wharf
- Goodge Street
- Elephant & Castle Tube Station
- Aldgate East Station
- South Quay DLR
- Chancery Lane
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.