London Accommodation Apartments
London, arguably one of the most popular cities in the world for travel of every sort, is one of many cities that we host the very best of serviced accommodation. We know the allure of the city, the pulse that brings leisure guests here to relax, party and explore the arts and its history, the dominating skyline buildings of corporations that make the world of business all the more important. That’s why we have thousands of London serviced apartments that can be cooked all over the cities top districts and areas, so every taste and requirement of our business and leisure guests is taken care of.
Our Best London Accommodation
With a vast, award-winning portfolio of serviced accommodation like ours, it can be hard to pick out the right apartment. With so much choice, how does anyone find the perfect stay? Well, we have compiled a list of London accommodation below that shows off the best of our portfolio. All apartments are designed with our guests in mind and are fully equipped and furnished so they stay as long as they want and feel like they’re in their second home.
Some of the best London accommodation within our portfolio are the following:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments, Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- South Quay Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
- Lawrence House Serviced Apartment
- Emerson Court Apartments, Angel
- Lincoln Plaza Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- The Carlisle Mansion
- The Bayswater Gardens
- The Camden Chalet
- The Paddington Mews
- The Pimlico Terrace
Facilities in Our London Accommodation
Our serviced apartments are always fully equipped with the amenities needed to relax and experience any short or long term stay in London. We recognise that a serviced apartment is more than temporary accommodation, it’s a second home that has to feel personal and a part of the city. Upon entering their London apartment, guests will discover a fully equipped kitchen to cook healthy meals and their personal favourites, free Wi-Fi to connect to loved ones back home, spacious living areas that guests can spread themselves out in and bedrooms that will guarantee the best night’s sleep.
And then, of course, there are the additional amenities that can be included in the package, depending on what is available at the residence and how long a guest is staying for. A gym, a swimming pool, a spa, balcony, a business centre - these little extras create a first-class experience in the city of London.
Types of London Accommodation
Every guest has their dream apartment. And while some fo the are always going to be a bit out of reach, we can nevertheless provide them with a living space that they can call home. Our extensive portfolio has an array of accommodation options that will easily suit any traveller or group that wants to stay in London for the short or long term. From compact living quarters for solo travellers to large spaces for families and project teams, every option is available.
These are the types of London accommodation that can be found in our portfolio:
- Studio - An open-plan space is what some need in London and this is will be more than ideal for some couples that want a cosy arrangement.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - Those that want more space and everything to have its own place will find these options more than suitable.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - For small families and groups of friends that want to be in close proximity yet have more privacy.
- 3 Bedroom Apartments - When the groups and families get slightly bigger, our 3 bedroom apartments are here to save the day.
- 4 Bedroom Apartments - When more families and friends come along on the trip, more space and amenities are required for all. This is where our 4 bedroom apartments come into the equation
- 5 Bedroom Apartments - Short and long term project teams need all the space and amenities to work remotely and outside their apartment. Our biggest option, teams will be able to work and live efficiently.
Where Can You Find Our London Accommodation?
Guests that stay with us have the whole of London to consider. Every district that blasts its own beat, that adds its own special something into the mix, can be experienced. From trendy hotspots to the affluents areas and corporate districts, we ensure that our collection is in all the top areas of business and leisure so we can offer the broadest and unforgettable London experience for all who book.
Some of the districts where guests can book our award-winning London accommodation are:
- Knightsbridge - A very stylish district of London, many attractions will be on the doorstep.
- Paddington - No Peruvian bears waiting to be adopted here, but the area is a top pick for those that want quick transport connections in and outside of the city.
- Notting Hill - The eponymous film, festival and its Portobello Market make this a key area for those looking for an upscale stay.
- Camden - Staying here is more than ideal for leisure travellers that want to be near Camden Market, or for business travellers that want to let their hair down outside of the office.
- Fitzrovia - Upscale apartments and residential housing dominate the area so guests can have the best of both worlds inside and outside their apartments.
- Canary Wharf - A must-book for business travellers, corporate headquarters, banks and fancy restaurants are all here for transactions and meetings to run smoothly and successfully.
- Chelsea - A very expensive and trendy spot in the big city, quirky restaurants and sleek, stylish homes abound to lure in all manners of tourists.
- Mayfair - Full of luxury accommodation options and expensive restaurants, business travellers looking to show off or families that want to enjoy the capital’s high life will want to stay here.
- Kensington - Iconic homes and landmarks sweep the streets to make it a must-visit even for those that aren’t staying here and just want to enjoy the museums.
- Aldgate - The Sky Garden, The Gherkin and other London treasures mould the worlds of business and entertainment to substantial effect.
- Victoria - Another travel hub of London, this is an essential area for those coming from Britain’s coastal towns, villages and cities.
Attractions Near Our London Accommodation
London’s landmarks are some of the most recognisable in the world. From Big Ben to Buckingham Palace, Nelson’s Column, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park and more, people come to the city for the simple pleasure of touring around these monumental feats. However, when it comes to booking London accommodation, tourists want to be in close proximity to the very best spots and we make it happen by offering centrally located accommodation that can sit within mere steps of London’s popular places or close to a tube stop tat will takeout guests right where they want to go.
Some of the attractions near our serviced accommodation in London include:
- Oxford Circus - The biggest brands fill the streets, exciting every consumer to splash out more.
- Covent Garden - London’s theatre and entertainment area, this is where Saturdays in London are spent.
- Palace of Westminster - The“mother of parliaments”, daily tours can be enjoyed as well as a few Instagram pics with the Big Ben tower and maybe a local MP.
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 2.27 million objects from all periods of history are here for visitors to peruse at their leisure.
- National Gallery - Van Gogh, Da Vinci, JMW Turner, Cezzane, Sauret and many more painters are among the esteemed collection.
- Tate Britain - William Blake, John Constable and more await eager art lovers that want to see the very best that Britain has to offer.
- British Museum - The history of Britain and the world is on full display with thousands of years filling the halls, and temporary exhibitions showcasing forgotten periods that must be opened and expanded upon.
- The Shard - Luxury restaurants fill the top, and corporate offices take up the rest of the tower making this a key hub of financial transactions and network lunches.
- Churchill’s War Rooms - Churchill set up camp down here and helped to save the free world, and now visitors can see how.
- Tower Bridge - Walking along the most iconic bridge in the capital is a must at the start and end of each day to see the sunrise and set on an empire that no longer exists.
- Hyde Park - The huge green space is full of areas to play and relax. Temporary music events are also known to happen, with The Rolling Stones being among many that have performed here.
Best Restaurants Near Our London Accommodation
Every guest loves to dine out. While our London apartments do come with a fully equipped kitchen, sometimes it’s best to venture outside and see what the cuisine of London itself has to offer. With its global reputation, a slice of the world is more than possible when visitors explore the many options around the city. Noodles, soups, steaks, tapas, Sunday roasts, burgers, fish and more await ferocious appetites. We put our guests in short distance from restaurants so they have plenty of options to consider when they’re ready to eat and indulge.
Some of the restaurants close to our London apartments include the ones below:
- Hoppers - Sri Lankan cooking and inventive cocktails are offered in this vibrant and relaxed surrounding.
- Tandoor Chop House - Tandoori meats are given a British chop house treatment, mixing cultures to great effect to satisfy all palettes.
- The Counter at Sabor - At this lively, 2-story Spanish eatery, guests can enjoy tapas plates and other national snacks and drinks at their leisure.
- Smoking Goat Shoreditch - Those that want a cool, laid-back restaurant with quirky dishes and drinks will love this place.
- Hawksmoor Seven Dials - British classics are served in a polished, art deco-style space that exudes the welcoming and lively feel that romantic evenings require.
- The Ivy - Covered in art deco, this is the idle spot for modern British food and a pre-theatre menu.
- Benares - An upscale Indian restaurant, this is the key destination to enjoy favourites that have a contemporary British twist that will surprise many.
- Seven Park Place by William Drabble - A ritzy dining space situated in a luxury hotel, it has an upscale British menu inspired by French recipes.
- M Threadneedle Street - Swanky and spacious, it comes with a Grill and RAW restaurant, alongside a wine bar and lounge with DJs to add to the vibrant atmosphere.
- Boisdale of Belgravia - This eatery provides its many clients with a variety of whiskies, a cigar terrace and live jazz for their entertainment.
- The Thomas Cubitt - Another modern and traditional British pub, savour all the usual grub in an oak-floored country-house bar and elegant dining room, built for all tastes in mind.
- Coq d’Argent Restaurant - This brasserie serves an all-day French menu and evening cocktails, and has a heated rooftop garden too for added comfort and effect.
Corporate London Accommodation
Being the epicentre of business in Europe, as well as level pegging with New York, it is of no surprise that corporate travel accommodation is of the highest importance. At TheSqua.re, we are fully knowledgeable of the needs of the modern business traveller, how the perfect stay is generated and delivered. Our spaces have to function as second homes and as a separate office to work remotely from. They need to be close to the offices or networking arena, or certainly near to London Underground station that will take corporate guests there quickly. We ensure all this is ticked off and within our apartments before our corporate clients book, so they can bask in the assorted delights of Britain’s capital.
London Accommodation for Leisure
Leisure stays in London are always the best, Whether it’s for the short or long term, there’s so much to see that any trip will be endearingly memorable. So we upload apartments that make leisure in the big city all the more enticing, apartments that have that exceptional homely quality that makes travelling all the more enjoyable. With fully furnished spaces that can fit the needs of families, couples and solo travellers, everyone can find an apartment they adore in our portfolio. Being close to the vibrant pulse of London means that excitement and entertainment aren’t far from the front door. And inside our apartments is the sublime interior that guests can fold into after a long day exploring the street. When it comes to London accommodation, we know what leisure booker require.
Transport Near Our London Accommodation
We know that being connected to corporate headquarters and London landmarks is essential to the travel experience. There’s nothing worse arriving in a chosen destination only to realise that getting around involves a long and unnecessary commute. That’s why our serviced apartments are always placed near the transport networks of London, from the Underground, Overground and even the airports. Getting around shouldn’t be difficult so we make it super easy so guests can reach the office, museums and galleries with little to no hassle.
Some of the local Underground stations near our London accommodation include:
- Old Street
- Hounslow Central
- Charing Cross
- Canary Wharf
- Russell Square
- Goodge Street
- Bond Street
- King’s Cross
- Camden Town
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.