Accommodation near Royal Albert Hall
Serviced Accommodation Near the Royal Albert Hall
Royal Albert Hall is one of the oldest and the most exquisite attractions of London City. Considering its legacy and the immense popularity that the historic concert hall has garnered over the decades, we have come up with our range of serviced apartments near Royal Albert Hall. When our premium set of amenities and the most polished set of apartments are clubbed together with a fine neighbourhood like South Kensington, the result is bound to be impressive. Each of our apartments come with cable TV, free Wi-Fi, modernly-furnished home and kitchen, along with a lot of space for privacy with comfort. Such is the living experience we aim to provide over your stay here.
Our Best Accommodation Near Royal Albert Hall
Each of our accommodations comes with an impressive set of amenities, the ones near the celebrated Royal Albert Hall are no different. From South Kensington to Lancaster, our pads are snuggled in the leafiest and friendliest areas of London City. Apart from the serenity that our chosen neighbourhoods offer, the interiors of the home are particularly impressive. Our modern kitchen allows you to cook together like a family and keep your healthy routines intact. Our soft couches in the living room along with the well laid out dining area makes sure that the entire group gets enough time to bond over. With such thoughts behind each of our amenities, we are quite sure that our best accommodation near Royal Albert Hall will impress you.
Some of our finest abodes snuggled around Royal Albert Hall in London are:
- Genesis in Kensington
- Harrington Gardens Apartments
- LAK Serviced Apartments, Kensington
- Mayfair Class
- LBS Victoria Serviced Apartment, Westminster
- Grosvenor House Suites
- Cheval Gloucester Park Apartments, Kensington
- Lancaster Gate Apartments
About Royal Albert Hall
Inaugurated in 1871 by Queen Victoria herself, this splendid piece of architecture is an iconic concert hall settled on the edge of South Kensington. It has been a treasured centre of annual prom concerts and innumerable charity-based events in the capital city. The tremendously fascinating building can accommodate 5,272 people at once and has been operating independently of the government funding ever since. The most celebrated artists from across the world have performed here as the registered charity behind it works for the nation's collective benefit. Apart from the concerts, exhibitions, live music in Verdi, extensive tours of the splendid building are some of the activities that attract tourists of all tastes here. No wonder our accommodation near Royal Albert Hall is in such high demand.
Some noteworthy facts that make the landmark such a popular place to stay around include:
- The historic legacy of this magnificent site goes back to almost 150 years.
- The massive number of annual visitors here goes up to 1.7 million people.
- Its iconic stage holds over 350 musical performances annually.
- The world’s finest names from all the fields ranging from dance to music and even politics and sports have honoured its stage with their presence.
- It is interesting to note that the notorious criminals called Kray Brothers have also been on its stage.
- Their acclaimed Education and Outreach Program offers an uplifting and enriching experience in the field of music.
- The live performances are now even broadcasted across the world over media channels and recordings.
Why Should You Consider Accommodation Near Royal Albert Hall?
Finding comfortable accommodation near such a posh location surrounding Royal Albert Hall is even more difficult than it sounds, especially when it comes with a specific budget. This is when our exclusive accommodation near Royal Albert Hall hop in. Overlooking South Kensington and the lush Hyde Park, the handpicked locations that we offer to make all the nearby attractions easily accessible.
Apart from getting fairly easier access to both retail stores, local markets, and even airports from your pad, we even have an impressive set of amenities inside the house. A modernly-furnished home with sleek and smooth furniture, fully accessible kitchen for cosy home-cooked meals reflect the all-round experience offered here. Enjoy your comfort foods in the dining area or cuddle with your partner in our fluffy beds, the kind of privacy that our apartments offer in the busy neighbourhoods of London gives you all the reasons to consider accommodation near Royal Albert Hall.
Facilities in Our Accommodation Near Royal Albert Hall
We at TheSqua.re are extremely particular about making all the kinds of comforts available to the travellers trusting us with their stay. Expect to enjoy our Blu-ray players, high-speed broadband and widescreen TVs in our classy abodes. From Wi-Fi routers to amplifiers, every tiny detail has been taken care of. From studio apartments to luxury suites, the basic set of facilities go the same. While spacious rooms and bathrooms along with designer kitchens ensure comfort, the in-room safes and video-based door systems make sure of your security in the heart of London. CCTVs are made available as well.
One can always upgrade the comfort levels for their stay based on their preferences. Gym memberships to balcony view, we always have the options to add as many amenities to your stay as you like. In the case of long term rentals, most of our services come complimentary.
Types of Apartments Near Royal Albert Hall
From gourmet dining to luxury toiletries, velvety couches to vibrant wall arts, our apartments come with a varied range of features that make us stand apart. Linen-clad mattresses of the finest quality, free Wi-Fi with a flat-screen TV and the modern kitchen at your disposal will make sure that your experience of staying with us is full of comforts. While the basic facilities stay the same, you can always choose the right size of the apartment based on your preferences.
Some of the choices that TheSqua.re offers for your accommodation near Royal Albert Hall are:
- Studio - When travelling solo, a cute and cosy abode is such a boon. The best part is that not only they come up with so many amenities, but also low maintenance and high affordability factor. This makes it a great package for stay.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - An ideal set for couples staying around Royal Albert Hall in London. Chill in the living room all day long while your spacious and comfiest bedroom awaits you at the end of the day to snuggle in.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - The first thing that is always compromised when travelling is privacy. With our 2-bedroom set, you have the utmost privacy of being yourself once you are back home. Separate bathrooms are a boon too.
- 3 Bedroom Apartments - It is mostly preferred by a big group of travellers looking forward to exchanging things and experiences at their pace. Each apartment shares the most convenient facilities like bi-weekly cleaning, grocery packs and so much more.
- Luxury Suite Apartments - Thanks to the high-end vibe of South Kensington, the luxury stays here are quite popular. Enjoy the splendid Hyde Park views and even rooftop experiences here. More than anything else, all the amenities here would be exactly like a 5-star hotel.
Attractions Near Near Royal Albert Hall
Brimming with an eclectic bunch of cafes, shops, and pubs, staying in our accommodation near Royal Albert Hall gives you direct access to the most famous attractions here. What is surprising for many is that most of these star attractions can be accessed on foot. From getting clicked around the flowerbeds of Kensington Gardens to the royal sight of the jewels and chambers at the Victoria & Albert Museum, expect everything from your stay with us. One of our most attractive advantages that make our apartments irresistible is the strategic location. You can make the most of the city even in the most strictly timed itinerary with TheSqua.re.
Some highly recommended attractions accessible from our apartments near Royal Albert Hall London include:
- Kensington Palace and Gardens - One of the most popular tourist places brimming with regal history and beauty. The beautiful flower beds can be reached in just 20 minutes.
- The Albert Memorial - Spot the Royal Albert Hall from here which is just a few kilometres from your urban pad. This is a nice option to get a good dose of history of Britain's royal ancestry.
- The Natural History Museum - Witness the celebration of biodiversity in this magnificent museum full of intricate exhibits. It can be reached in about 10 minutes from your accommodation near Royal Albert Hall.
- Science Museum - A perfect day-time local getaway with kids. An experience full of knowledge and excitement. The exhibits about the development of science will end up stirring a lot of fascination in you.
- Victoria & Albert Museum - A world-renowned centre of art and design. Witness the beauty of cultural art from across the globe here. Surprisingly, it is free to enter as well.
- Harrods - If high-end shopping is on your list then this is the place to be. The most luxurious retail outlet which has grown to become one of the largest across the globe.
- Hyde Park - Reach here easily within 20 minutes by foot from your apartment. This is the ideal London attraction that has everything from horse riding to boating. It is great for families, couples, and business teams.
- Olympia - Although it isn't available at a walking distance, head to this iconic stadium for your sports weekends which is a quick tube hop away from your abode.
Best London Restaurants Near Royal Albert Hall
Variety in food for us is the sure-shot way of pleasing any traveller. With our cautiously chosen locations of serviced apartments, we deliberately help you stay nearest to the local gems for you to find them over your stay. That is exactly the case with our accommodation near Royal Albert Hall as well. From regal to cosy, from lavish 3-course meals to desserts, from Italian to Indian, our highly recommended combination of restaurants around your stay offer it all.
Some of the local favourites accessible from our accommodation near Royal Albert Hall London are:
- Ognisko - This excellent restaurant is ideal for fine dining. It even serves drinks all day long and is particularly popular for its classic European desserts.
- 190 Queen’s Gate - Head here for a pre-theatre menu and beautiful interiors. Ideal for anniversary dinners, it offers efficient service in the heart of Kensington.
- Le Petit Sud - This pleasantly-decorated restaurant is extremely popular for its exceptional taste and friendly ambience. A perfect place for your Instagram feed indeed.
- Brunello - Majestically sitting in the Baglioni Hotel, this restaurant is famous for its exquisite interiors and impressive food presentation.
- Memories of India - Snuggled on the Gloucester Road, this restaurant serves the most delicious curries and the entire Indian cuisine. Staff is quite efficient and friendly here.
- Launceston Place – It is a winner of 3 AA Rosettes and multiple awards for its wine lists. This hidden gem is run by a very passionate chef who is known for his highly innovative menus.
- Zaika Restaurant - While it translates into “taste” in Hindi, this popular Indian gem is particularly famous for its Awadhi cuisine and the latest edition of the Tamarind Collection.
- Locanda Ottoemezzo – This is another Italian favourite known for its authentic taste, intricately themed decor, and masterpieces of Federico Fellini adorning the entire place.
Corporate Accommodation Near Royal Albert Hall
The neighbourhoods surrounding Royal Albert Hall have a plethora of activities to offer for corporate teams. From an array of restaurants ideal for business lunches to spots like Hyde Park which offer all sorts of activities, there is everything available at a stone's throw. This comes as an added advantage as South Kensington already shares proximity to some very prominent financial districts but also offers commendable connectivity to the rest of the city.
When it comes to the benefits and comforts that the experience of living with TheSqua.re offer, the convenience of weekly groceries and cleaning top the chart. Apart from that the modern kitchen amenities like microwave, oven, and dishwasher surely make juggling with food easy. For lazy days, cosy restaurants can be easily reached in a matter of minutes. After long days of smooth Zoom calls with our broadband and late-night movies on the widescreen TV, the prime quality mattresses will await to get you a good night's sleep.
Leisure Accommodation Near Royal Albert Hall for Families
Lancaster Gate area is undoubtedly one of the friendliest of all neighbourhoods. Living here with family is one of the best decisions you can make for this upcoming vacation. Even if it is about experiencing South Kensington as a neighbourhood, it is quite impressive to note that it is one of the greenest and well-maintained neighbourhoods. All the neighbourhoods that TheSqua.re has ended up choosing are all the areas that are the most secure and well-connected.
From velvety couches to crisp linens, the spacious sunlit rooms and the entire house make sure that the romance in the vibe is maintained. The up-to-date kitchen with microwave, oven, and even dishwasher make it feel just like home here. The stable Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV make sure that none of your weekend movies gets missed, especially with kids. No matter how much time you ultimately spend inside, make sure to make the most of it.
Transport Near Royal Albert Hall
Thanks to the strategic location of this premium London attraction, our accommodation near Royal Albert Hall enjoys almost all of its advantages. The proximity of our urban pads to most nearby attractions of South Kensington gives it access to places like Hyde Park and Natural History Museum. The District and Piccadilly, two of the most extensive Underground lines here, are easily accessible from our abodes. This by default gives the passage to the rest of the city for constant up and down between different parts of London during your stay. After the tube, the bus is the second most preferred mode of transportation with Cromwell Street at an easy distance.
Some of the common Underground stations that can be accessed from our accommodation near Royal Albert Hall London include:
- High Street Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- Victoria Station
- Lancaster Gate
- Green Park
- Hyde Park
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.