Apartments near Finsbury Park
Apartments Near Finsbury Park
In North London, Finsbury Park is one of the key stand-out attractions for everyone. Its vast green space is always occupied by wannabe athletes, joggers and picnic lovers. With a tennis court and other additions, it’s of no surprise that so many come here to kill a few hours on sunny weekends to practice their skills and to get some fresh London air. Due to its popularity and array of transport connections, we have a small but stylish collection of serviced apartments near Finsbury Park that exude all the fine things that our award-winning accommodation is renowned for.
Our Apartments Near Finsbury Park
While we only have a couple of apartments close to Finsbury Park, they still represent the best that we can give. Ideally located, they are fully equipped for business and leisure, each having London Underground stations and other TfL services in close proximity whilst also having the park not too far away either. They have the delightful interiors that all guests need to work remotely, relax and entertain themselves.
Serviced apartments near Finsbury Park include the following few:
About Finsbury Park
It is one of the main sights in North London and is a common area for locals and tourists to head to on the weekend or weekday evenings to get away from the loud traffic and stresses of modern urban life. Given what the park offers for the public, it’s of no surprise that it is so popular with people of all ages that need to get away from Netflix and the busy city centre.
The park has an entertaining mixture of open ground, formal gardens, an avenue, a lake, children's play area, a cafe and an art exhibition space. Some of the sports facilities in the park that develop the locals into strong and competitive athletes include the football pitches, a cycling club, a bowling green, a skatepark, an athletics stadium, and tennis and basketball courts. Also, in a move that is rare for the city and Britain itself, Finsbury Park also hosts facilities for American sports, like an American football field (home to the London Blitz), and diamonds for softball and baseball (home to the London Mets).
A few facts about Finsbury Park are:
- The park was opened in 1869 after plans were drawn up in 1850.
- It was originally going to be named Albert Park.
- The present-day site of Finsbury Park was one of four suggestions for the park’s location.
- The park was created in the 19th century after Londoners demanded access to more open spaces to get away from the urbanisation of the city and to help the health conditions of the poor.
- During the WWI, the park was known as a location for pacifist meetings.
- In WWII, the park was used as military training grounds and also hosted a few anti-aircraft guns.
- Finsbury Park has been used as a filming location for music videos such as Groove Armada's Song 4 Mutya.
- It appeared in Rachid Bouchareb's film London River and TV’s Silent Witness.
- A £5 million Heritage Lottery Fund Award in 2003 enabled significant renovations in the park.
- The park has hosted several live music performances and festivals including Fleadh Festival, Great Xpectations Festival, Rise Festival and Wireless Festival.
Why Should Guests Book Apartments Near Finsbury Park?
Being close to the London Underground, restaurants, areas of interest and the park itself, our serviced apartments are popular for a reason. They put our guests right in the centre of the district and have all the amenities that they require to have an enjoyable short or long term London experience. We know guests want to be close to everything so we ensure that it happens. For business travellers, they have connections to the city and for leisure bookers, our apartments put them near Finsbury Park and other essential attractions.
Facilities in Our Apartments Near Finsbury Park
Upon entering our serviced apartments, guests will find immaculately designed spaces that have all their needs in mind. They can open the door for the first time, drop their luggage in the cosy bedroom, put the kettle on in the fully equipped kitchen, sit down in front of the TV with a cup of tea and connect to the free Wi-Fi in preparation to tell the family that they arrived safely. Other than that, our amenities create the second home feel that corporate and leisure clients need when they book with us. The kitchen enables them to keep on top of eating healthy foods as well as saving on restaurant bills. The bedroom becomes the hub for a night of deep sleep and the living area becomes the spot to eat dinner in front of the TV. It’s almost like our guests didn’t leave home.
Then there are other facilities and amenities that are included in the package if the guest is staying for the long term and if the residence is offering them personally. A gym, a spa session, concierge services and a business centre may be good options to consider to complete the London experience.
Types of Apartments Near Finsbury Park
Within our small selection of serviced apartments near Finsbury Park, there are different options for our guests to choose from when they are looking to book the perfect stay in the UK’s capital city. While the diversity might not be here in this limited selection, the two types of apartments still give enough range for single travellers and couples looking to be near one of North London’s unique parks.
The two types of serviced apartments that can be booked near Finsbury Park are:
- Studio - For compact London adventures in North London featuring the huge green park, this is the living space that guests pick to have all things in easy reach as well as the local amenities.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - When guests want everything more spread out, and not in an open-plan that’s too compact, then this type of serviced apartment becomes the necessary choice for their London trip.
Corporate Accommodation Near Finsbury Park
As a centre of business, it only makes sense that the city of London is a good host for corporate travellers. And the city caters for the world of business with the likes of Canary Wharf, the Gherkin, the Shard and Liverpool Street. But outside of the office, guests need to return home to a place that has the right vibes and is a calming spot away from the office culture. Plus, if they don’t want to head into the four-sided office cubicle, they can work remotely using the high speed Wi-Fi to video call and arrange their business strategy. In the evening they can put the hard work of the day behind them as they attentively cook a dish that suits their diet, watch trashy TV to wind down and then head to bed to prepare for another day of making money. And having Finsbury Park close by ensures fast connections to work and a spot to sunbathe or play a round of tennis or two on the weekend.
Leisure Accommodation Near Finsbury Park
London is always the right place to come and relax which is why so many people head to the sprawling metropolis to explore the icons that make the city what it is. After long days of trawling through the galleries, exploring the parks (including the eponymous local one), galleries and museums, it then becomes necessary to arrive back to the booked accommodation and spend the evening putting feet up and chilling with Netflix or other content. Our apartments bring leisure bookers down to earth when the otherworldly atmosphere of the city is behind closed doors. They can make their delicious and scrumptious meals, read long classical works in the moonlight or head out for a long evening walk in Finsbury Park.
Other Top London Attractions Near Finsbury Park
The area that surrounds Finsbury Park may not be exactly Central London but it does have its own attractions that can lure in tourists. And then, of course, there are the areas nearby like Islington, Camden Town and Tottenham, all of which have other places of interest to consider. From other green areas to sports venues and museums, there are still fun things to do to consider. Big Ben might be far away but the spirit of the chimes and London’s alluring nature are still here.
Some of the key London attractions near Finsbury Park include:
- Emirates Stadium - The home of Arsenal, dedicated fans can have tours around the football stadium and have access to where the magnificent playing happens. Plus, there’s the Arsenal club shop next door that sells all the merch a fanboy requires.
- Alexandra Palace - This old structure is encompassed by a huge park that has top views of the distant London skyline as well as a pub for drinks and food, and even an ice skating rink. Used as a musical venue and always chockablock with people in the summer months who want sun and views, it’s a top pick for all guests.
- Hampstead Heath - Another expansive green area in the city, the heath is a popular spot for joggers and those that want to kick a ball or two around. A must-visit to get away from hectic city life.
- Camden Market - One of the grooviest spots in the whole city, Saturdays are always full of locals and tourists looking for street food and boutique items sold for a bargain. At night, the place comes alive thanks to bars and clubs in the area.
- Clissold Park - For a smaller park to explore, this one comes highly recommended by locals.
- Muswell Hill Golf Club - A few games of the sport will put all manner of things in perspective and get rid of the stress lines.
- Woodberry Wetlands - Fresh air and green patches infuse for a relaxing and calm vibe.
- London Canal Museum - The history of the London waterways is on full display here for all who are interested to learn more about.
- Lordship Recreation Ground - Another spot for relaxing outside of the office and countless exhibitions, the space is great for a kick around or thinking about the next move.
- Regents Park - One of the Royal Parks, the impressive space is also home to the London Zoo and many a good day out. It has featured in many films including Withnail and I and 28 Weeks Later.
Top Restaurants Near Finsbury Park
Eating out is part of any London trip. It doesn’t matter if it’s business or leisure, travellers and guests demand to have the best cuisines to savour at all times of the day. Lucky for them, Finsbury Park has a plethora of eateries, pubs and restaurants that show off the global palette of the city of London. No matter what their tastes may be or what their favourites may be, meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans, Asian food lovers and defenders of the British traditions will discover new treasure troves that will set their taste buds alight with textures and flavours.
The best restaurants near Finsbury Park are:
- The Finsbury - This spacious pub has sofas and large windows and has nightly live music, comedy and open mic evenings to develop the homely and lively atmosphere that people require.
- Stapleton Tavern - A quirky pub with bric-a-brac decor, it also showcases retro video games to take patrons back in time while serving bistro fare and global beers to please the clientele.
- Pizzeria Pappagone - A family-run Italian restaurant, the extensive menu features classic dishes and wood-fired pizzas to satisfy all appetites.
- The Faltering Fullback - With vintage posters dotting the walls, plus a spacious beer garden, its menu of Thai food is given a sharp kick by the interior design.
- The Prince - An airy hangout for business and leisure travellers, it has rustic touches along with the usual pub grub, spirits and local craft beer.
- The White Hart - Featuring big-screen live sports and a large, leafy garden this establishment is fantastic to watch vital matches with friends after work.
- Vicoli di Napoli Pizzeria - Indulging in the best slices of pizza has never been more rewarding. Not to be missed.
- Primeur - A menu of small plates and wines are served in a stylish former garage space to give off the hipster and trendy feel.
- Highness Cafe and Tea Room - A warm setting, this is a smaller and more compact spot to enjoy gourmet sandwiches, coffee, tea and homemade cakes. A truly British establishment.
- Gokyuzu Restaurant - A tasteful Turkish restaurant, classic dishes fill the menu as do a few daring twists.
Transportation Near Finsbury Park
All parts of London are efficiently connected; north, south, east and west. The mighty TfL network ensures the quickest modes of transport possible from the London Underground, Overground, DLR, national rail services, red buses and the black cabs. These take Londoners and tourists from A to B with ease. When it comes to Finsbury Park, not only does it have its own station but offers access to two lines (Piccadilly and Victoria) and has sufficient bus stations and national rail stops. Outside of the area, there are many other stations that go further north and take guests and locals into the centre of London. We know that business and leisure travellers need good connections, hence why we have apartments near Finsbury Park that give them all the ways to head to the office for work or the London landmarks for fun.
The stations that are next to our apartments include the following ones:
- Finsbury Park
- Turnpike Lane
- Wood Green
- Manor House
- Holloway Road
- Highbury and Islington
- Caledonian Road
- Crouch Hill
- Seven Sisters
- South Tottenham
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.