Executive Apartments London
Executive Apartments in London
Our range of executive apartments in London is exclusively for travellers looking for a splendid stay in the heart of the city. What makes these apartments different is the extra attention that has been paid to every possible detail of the apartment. From living room furnishings to king or queen size beds, lavish spacious bathrooms to elegantly curated kitchen, every detail has seen the top-notch level of dedication and innovation by our designers and curators. With such elegance and class brimming in every section of each abode, our executive apartments in London have been designed to comfort anyone and everyone. From partners looking forward to vacation here, to a family ready for a summer holiday, our Executive Apartments London offers the ideal stay. Not just big groups, even smaller teams of business travellers or a solo trip planned for some comfortable private time, each set of travellers are heartily welcomed in our executive apartments.
Our Best Executive Apartments in London
We at TheSqua.re, proudly share with you our Executive Apartments London that is spread in some of the best localities here. If one chooses an executive apartment in a posh city like London, it would be futile if the area outside that apartment doesn't complement its vibe and class. Each area has been carefully chosen with utmost proximity to some premium restaurants, coffee houses, business houses, or even markets. One can make the most of the comfort that the home away from home provides and step out in another experience which has a similar sophistication and experience to offer. A bunch of restaurants can be found around places, where having a meal is no less than a lavish experience and the authentic taste of food lingers on even after the trip.
With all these aims in mind, some of our premia picks from the list of Executive Apartments London include:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments, Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartments, Southwark
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Central Serviced Apartments near Heathrow
- South Quay Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Chancery Serviced Apartments, Central London
Why Should You Book Executive Apartments in London?
If luxury and comfort are something that comes naturally as a priority for all your vacations, then there shouldn't even be a question about, “Why should you? Instead, it should be, “Why not? Our Executive Apartments London takes note of colour schemes to wall decor, innovation in each piece of furnishing to every little thing that goes into making an apartment a home. We make sure that everything is as comforting as possible while it has the room for last-minute customisations if needed. There come questions like if one prefers a queen’s bed or two single beds, an X-seater dining table is available or not, or if the assigned balcony has chairs for your morning coffee or not. If there are chances of you thinking over these questions while booking, then you must consider our exclusive range of executive apartments in London.
Facilities in Our Executive Apartments in London
While most of our finest Executive Apartments London has sleek modern interiors, they are located in the most elegant of residential areas of the city. More than anything else, it is the comfort that matters the most to us, and when it comes to these luxury homes, it becomes a rare combo of comfort and style. With luxury linen on the beds to the waterside location at the Discovery Dock, sleek furniture and even dishwashers, we offer ultra-modern living at its best. Ultimately, it is the living standards that define comfort in such state-of-the-art apartments. The more services we add to each abode, the more comforting and homely it transforms into.
Some of our star features that make an apartment worthy of the executive tag include our following paid and unpaid amenities:
- 24-hour concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Access to the swimming pool
- Gym access
- Bluetooth speakers
- Washing machine
- In-house bathtub or sauna
- Lift access
- Flat screen TV
- Balcony or Rooftop deck
- Business centre
Where Can You Find Our Executive Apartments in London?
While our serviced apartments are spread across the whole city, there are still certain most recommended picks. Our Executive Apartments London has been concentrated in these specifically chosen neighbourhoods. Each of them provides an eclectic mix of business houses, sophisticated restaurants, proximity to the Underground stations, and even a rare location of the riverside in some. Whether you are a business traveller or a group of friends looking forward to spending the most-awaited vacation in the heart of London, our executive abodes oozing with luxury and elite decor will win your heart.
Some of the prime London neighbourhoods where our ultra-modern serviced apartment can be spotted include the following:
- Shoreditch - Probably the best mix of restaurants, vintage shops, and offices. This artsy neighbourhood is trendsetting and quite hip with noodle bars, pubs, fashionable clubs and so much more.
- Fitzrovia - Sandwiched between two iconic neighbourhoods of Westminster and Camden, this bohemian area was called the best place to live in London in 2016.
- Heathrow - With Windsor Castle and Royal Botanic Gardens, Heathrow quite evidently offers a walking distance to the London Heathrow Airport.
- Southwark - With the largest food market in the city and the tag of being the hippest neighbourhood, Southwark is a fantastic choice to stay.
- Canary Wharf - Sunny Day Sessions and Dancing City are some of the popular weekly and yearly celebrations in this financial and cultural hub of London.
- Aldgate - An ideal package to live in with historic vibe and fun liveliness with Spitalfields Market and the iconic Brick Lane.
- Elephant and Castle - A vibrant neighbourhood in London brimming with retail destinations and some iconic landmarks like Big Ben and London Eye at walking distances.
- Angel - Somewhere between Angel and King's Cross stand our premium apartments with a plethora of music venues and bars. Old Street with its big business houses is here as well.
London Attractions Near Our Executive Apartments
From the magic of Shakespeare's theatrical world to the beauty of art, from the magnificent view of The London Eye to the one from the London Bridge, there are so many London attractions near our Executive Apartments London to explore. Most of the tourist activity and sites are child-friendly, which makes each of these an absolutely safe choice for an outing with family. While intellectuals with a refined taste in art and drama are already sorted, Big Ben takes care of the history buffs as well. No matter what, you are never falling short on places to visit in London and especially around our strategic apartments.
Some of the most popular and tourist-friendly attractions nearby include:
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre - This reconstruction of the celebrated Elizabethan playhouse in Southwark is an absolute treat for the lovers of literature.
- The London Eye - The iconic Ferris Wheel that needs no introduction. Enjoy the magnificent views of the heart of London along with St. Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben.
- Tate Modern - An exquisite art collection of British, Modern, and Contemporary art can be savoured in one of the most significant museums of the UK.
- Southwark Cathedral - Popular for its serenity, history, and Gothic Anglican architecture made in stone, this beautiful cathedral sits near London Bridge.
- Elephant Park - A wonderful place for kids’ day out, this cute park is massive and full of colourful little elephants, shops, restaurants, and a lot of green space.
- Tower Bridge - Buy a pass and head inside this iconic landmark of the capital to experience the mechanism of this suspension bridge. Don't miss the glass walking path and magnificent architecture.
- London Bridge - This more famous counterpart is quite confused with the former. There is no fee to observe it but it sits over the Thames for more than 2000 years which makes it a wonderful site.
- Big Ben - It marks the setting up of a new Palace of Westminster after the former’s destruction. It is a beautifully designed landmark of London which has a lot of insights about the past to share.
Best London Restaurants Near Our Executive Apartments
If a neighbourhood is said to be one of the best, its culinary skills are by default considered to be top-notch. While most of our executive apartments in London are located in the cream localities, their restaurant selections are sorted as well. When the apartments are executive, the delicacies available around each of them have to match the bar. From Michelin-starred restaurants mastering the French cuisine to long weekend queues in a local favourite restaurant offering hearty breakfast, our apartments have it all. While there are endless options to explore, each meal will have multiple options to choose from, and each craving will be countered by another. With that assurance, don't let the food blues worry you at all.
Some of the top-rated restaurants especially popular among locals are near our apartments. These are:
- The Anchor & Hope - One of the trendiest gastro pubs in Southwark offering great drinks and popular local cuisine.
- Tate Cafe - As the name suggests, it is inside Tate Modern, a great place to read and eat at peace with a breathtaking view of the Thames.
- The Breakfast Diner - If a queue is okay for a landmark restaurant, this is the place to be. Enjoy an eclectic breakfast range in this popular restaurant with great taste and quirky decor.
- Ahi Poké - Feel good Californian and an amalgamation of Hawaiian, Middle East, and Asian comfort food packed into sunshine bowls in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Amerigo Vespucci - With attentive staff and a fine selection of wines, it offers an ideal amalgamation of modern and traditional Italian taste in Cabot Square.
- Galvin La Chapelle - A Michelin-starred gem set in a converted Church offering some of the best French delicacies in the city.
- Sushi Samba - In another domain, this sushi gem in the heart of Aldgate is the ultimate place to head for your fish cravings.
Cost of Executive Apartments in London
Some travellers aim for standard apartments with a certain budget at hand which is, quite often than not, limited. The case with our Executive Apartments London is slightly different as they are mostly preferred by the set of travellers with a budget slightly higher than that. With sophisticated interiors, 24x7 availability from our service and concierge team, and a plethora of top-notch amenities including a swimming pool and gym membership, the build-up of cost must be expected. Not just that, some of these apartments stands at a walking distance from the River Thames. When seen through these parameters of the kind of location that these apartments offer, these costs will look quite affordable and justified.
Executive Corporate Accommodation in London
TheSqua.re offers trusted corporate accommodation in London with a variety of features. Ranging from studio apartments to one, two, three, and even four-bedroom housing, all your future business trips have been well covered by us. Whether it is a solo business trip or a group of officials, when one starts to live together, the house chores, cooking, and binge-watching movies have to have a schedule. Our cleaning team, 24x7 available service team, grocery packs, stable high-speed Wi-Fi, flatscreen TV with a fully-stocked kitchen make sure to ease the juggle for each business traveller trusting us in the mammoth of a city like London. The gym memberships and swimming pool or sauna access ensure a stress-busting self-care session. Overall, we aim to make your living experience as seamless as possible.
Executive Accommodation in London for Families
From finding an ideal neighbourhood to trusting someone worth it, hunting for agents to juggling with all the possible kinds of fees and deposits, such can be the process of finding accommodation in London. Our executive accommodation in London makes sure to save all these hassles and so many more to allow the entire fam to just focus on packing and being excited. The concierge desk opens all day long to allow you to explore most of the city without caring about home. Complimentary broadband connection, with Netflix subscribed, covers for lazy evenings or weekends with family. For every single day of living with us, cooking at least one hearty meal together in the in-house kitchen and enjoying it together on the dining table make the luxury comforts of our executive accommodation worth everything.
Centrally Located Executive Apartments in London
As it must be quite evident by now, our Executive Apartments London boast of being in the most cream localities of the city. By the virtue of this central location, the time spent in finding the tube stations has been reduced to almost negligible for most inhabitants. It doesn't end there as the travelling time between your apartment and your office every day, or even your destination for the day, is reduced by a lot of margins as well. This makes exploring the London attractions and inter-tube travelling a lot easier. For example, the Elephant and Castle station gives direct access to the Northern Line and Bakerloo. Several prime landmarks like the Oxford Circus can be reached in a matter of minutes.
Having said that, some of the most convenient Underground stations available near our apartments include:
- Shoreditch High Street
- Goodge Street
- Elephant & Castle Tube Station
- Aldgate East
- South Quay DLR
- Chancery Lane
- King's Cross
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.