Furnished Apartments London
Furnished Apartments London
Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, a fully furnished apartment with all the amenities can help you get an ‘at home’ feeling for the entire duration of your stay. Our fully furnished apartments in London are designed to give you comfort like home with all the amenities you will need. With an elegant interior and all the lifestyle amenities, these apartments are fully furnished with high-end furniture to make your stay just as homely, without any interruptions. No matter if you are travelling to London for business or to fulfil your dream to see the megapolis, you can easily find great options in every neighbourhood. Our furnished apartments in London are spread across the entire city so that you can stay near your office or the top attractions of London. From central London sleek and elegant apartments in Canary Wharf to bespoke living spaces near Heathrow, we have a suitable apartment for every traveller at every corner.
Our Best Furnished Apartments in London
No matter if you are visiting the capital for days, weeks or months, our fully furnished apartments in London are loaded with amenities and facilities to provide you with a memorable stay. These serviced apartments are designed as per every minute requirement of yours. Fully furnished, they house a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and everything you need during your stay. The kitchen comes fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, hob and other required features for those who like to cook their own meal while travelling. A cosy and comfortable double bed with finer linen for a good sleep, a living area to enjoy with your family & friends, we have everything covered. The modern and elegant designs with all furnishing done, our apartments are located everywhere from Shoreditch to Canary Wharf and Camden. Every apartment is uniquely designed as per your need and requirement. Few of our top furnished apartments in London are:
- Aston House Serviced Apartments
- Creechurch Lane Apartments
- London Bridge Serviced Apartments
- Canary Gateway Apartments
- West Hampstead Apartments
- North West 6 Apartments
- Clarendon Liberty
- Earls Court
- Ealing Broadway
- Hop Art House Apartment
- Kew Eye Apartments
- Point West Apartments Kensington
Why Pick Our Fully Furnished Apartments in London?
What’s great about our fully furnished apartments in London is that these are perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. You can pick from multiple options as per your requirement. There are large spaces available for travellers if you are travelling in a group or with family. There are separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms for your comfort and privacy, living room to sit and work, and brainstorm new ideas; a kitchen for cooking a healthy meal, you will find it all under one roof. Also, both short term and long term stay options are available for corporate travellers at every corner of the city. Giving you the convenience to stay near tourist attractions or business districts of London, our apartments are the best pick for any kind of traveller.
Facilities in Our Fully Furnished Apartments
These fully furnished apartments are designed with the thought of comfort and convenience. Be it a group of corporate travellers or family, our fully furnished apartments in London are ready to cater to all. Every bedroom is thoughtfully designed with a cosy and comfy bed and elegant linen to give you complete relaxed sleep. Attached bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries, a well-equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher, hob and everything else you need, you can stay in these apartments just like you stay at home. The spacious well-furnished living room with a flat-screen TV and sitting area to relax after a long day with free Wi-Fi connection, every facility is kept to give you a perfect stay experience. Gym and swimming pool access are also some of the added features in our serviced apartments.
While most of our apartments are loaded with amenities mentioned above, we can add more as per your need if the building or apartment has those features available. Few of the features that can be included in the package as per your requirements are:
- Secured entry system
- Pet friendly
- Free parking
- Lift access
We understand the concern of guests regarding health and safety due to COVID-19 situation, so we have introduced a bunch of specialised services as well. These could be additionally charged as per the apartment or building and can be opted by our guests with prior notice.
- Deep Cleaning
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- 14 Days Grocery pack
- Extra HK Sanitation Service
- Intercom System
- Healthcare Products
- Entertainment Package
Where Can You Find Our Furnished Apartments in London?
London, being the capital and one of the largest cities in the world, finding a perfect place to stay sometimes becomes difficult. With so many neighbourhoods, someone might find it confusing and feel lost in the megapolis. This is where our fully furnished apartments in London play an important role. Spreading across the city, our service apartments can be found anywhere be it new to the famous tourist spots or close to the business hubs of London. Few of the neighbourhoods where you can find our services are:
- Aldgate - Preferred by business and corporate travellers Aldgate is getting popular day by day. With a building like Walkie-talkie and other companies taking spaces, this is more suitable for those who travel for work for a short or long duration.
- Camden - You can stay at Camden if you are travelling with friends and family as this is one of the most trendy parts of London. Famous for hipster pubs and clubs and Camden Market, this neighbourhood could be one of the preferred picks for stay especially for young travellers.
- Cornhill - The name came from one of the ancient hills of London. Cornhill is part of modern London with financial centres and mostly picked by guests for the central location.
- Canary Wharf - Another preferable location to stay for most of the corporate travellers, Canary Wharf is one of the key financial districts in the UK.
- Kensington - One of the affluent districts of London, Kensington high street is the commercial heart of London. Both families and corporate travellers prefer Kensington for the calm and natural neighbourhood.
- Southall - Known as Little India, this neighbourhood is quite a popular stay option for Indian tourists. A South-Asian hub since the 1950s Southhall is quite famous for its food options and the jewellery, antiques and spice markets.
- Westminster - Close to the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye, Westminster is a perfect neighbourhood to stay for guests. Close to Buckingham Palace, Westminster is the hub of British politics with good transport facilities.
- Paddington - Elegant Georgian townhouse blending with modern offices, Paddington is a perfect location to stay for both corporate and leisure travellers. Paddington is known for its railway hub as it is home to the Heathrow Express.
- Victoria - Victoria Station is one of the major train stations of London and an important location for people coming from Southampton and more of Britain’s coastal communities. One of the busiest transport hubs, Victoria is close to most of the popular tourist spots.
- Mayfair - Known as one of the posh and upscale locations of London, Mayfair has plenty of high-end restaurants and luxury stay options. You can reserve a table in one of these restaurants for a lavish dinner with your loved ones or give the capital’s elegant and posh feeling to your clients.
Attraction Near Our Furnished Apartments in London
London has a lot to offer to every age group, be it for kids, youngsters or senior citizens. From the London Eye to Buckingham Palace, the capital has few of the most popular tourist destinations offering the greatest mix of cultural attractions. Our fully furnished apartments in London are located in every part of the city so that one can enjoy everything the city has to offer. Some of the nearby tourist spots and attractions are:
- Buckingham Palace - London’s one of the most important tourist spots, the residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal family, the Buckingham Palace is a perfect example of 18th-century architecture. Many tourists also visit there at 11.30 am to experience the colourful and musical precision marching of the Changing of the Guard ceremony.
- London Eye - Europe’s largest observation wheel, The London Eye is one of the most popular places for perfect selfies. Sitting in individual glass capsules, you get an excellent view of the city from a height of 135-meters.
- The Tower of London - One of the most iconic buildings of London, The Tower of London stores many historical exhibits including the Crown Jewels of the British Monarchy. This World Heritage Site is a must-visit for travellers.
- The British Museum - Another famous building of London and a must-visit for travellers who love history and culture is The British Museum. Reserving centuries of history, there are more than 13 million artefacts from different parts of the world.
- Covent Garden - Filled with shops and kiosks, this area is one of the most popular entertainment and shopping hubs. From handcrafts to souvenirs, one can find everything here.
- Westminster Palace & House of Parliament - London is represented by the 318 feet tower and the giant clock known as the Big Ben. The centre of British politics, Westminster Palace and the House of Parliament is one of the most visited architecture.
- Kew Gardens - Also known as Royal Botanic Garden, this 326-acre of the huge lush green garden is located in the south bank of the Thames. A must-see for nature lovers, a lot of cultural and musical events happening at Kew Gardens.
Best Restaurants & Pubs Near Our Furnished Apartments
The capital offers greatly diversified food options from all around the globe. Exploring various food options, be it local or global, London has something special to offer every tourist's taste buds. While you will be able to explore the European cuisine, you can also try various other cuisines as they are available in their best forms. You will find small takeaways as well as luxurious dine-in options in every part of the city. Our fully furnished apartments in London are located across the capital. So, if you are not one of those who like to cook their own meal while travelling, you have plenty of options to choose from. Few of the best pick eateries in the city are:
- Clove Club - Located in Shoreditch, this Michelin-Star restaurant offers an exceptional seasonal British food menu.
- The Ivy - Famous for modern British food and pre-theatre menu, The Ivy is a popular restaurant among travellers.
- Kiln - If you are one of those who likes to explore different kinds of cuisine, then Kiln is one you should check out. Offering delicious Thai food, turmeric-laced red mullet's is a must-try here.
- Orrey - Known for its classic french dishes, Orrey has a short menu yet delicious food. You can pick either a rooftop sitting or church view table to enjoy lunch or dinner with friends and family.
- Rochelle Canteen - Close to Buckingham Palace, this place has something different to offer as they have a new menu every day.
- Tamarind - A well-acclaimed Indian Restaurant, Tamarind is known for its Indian cuisine with a modern twist. If you wish to explore the north-Indian tandoor items while in London, this is one of the must-pick.
- Il Portico - A family restaurant managed by the same family since the ‘60s, Il Portico is famous for its delicious wild Italian food.
Fully Furnished Apartments in London for Families
When you travel with your family, a fully furnished apartment is a must for a comfortable vacation. We have fully furnished apartments in London to give you at-home experiences. Separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms for everyone to have their own space, a fully equipped kitchen to cook delicious healthy meals and a perfectly decorated living room to create memories, we have kept everything ready. The living room also has a flat-screen TV, a sofa and free Wi-Fi for you to enjoy evenings with your family.
Fully Furnished Apartments in London for Corporate Travellers
When you travel for work, one of the most suitable accommodations is a fully furnished apartment as you don't have to carry much luggage. The best part of our fully furnished apartments in London is that you just have to get your clothes, rest we will take care. A cosy and comfortable bedroom, a kitchen with all the necessary equipment, a living room with a flat-screen TV and Free Wi-Fi, you can find it all. If you are travelling in a group, there are separate bedrooms to maintain privacy and a common spacious living room to sit, relax or brainstorm with your team to create new ideas.
Transport Near Our Luxury Apartments in London
The Squa.re has furnished apartments located in all parts of the city. No matter if you are travelling for work or for leisure, our apartments are close to both tourist attractions and business centres. You can access London Underground and Overground trains, National Rail services, and bus routes. A few minutes walk from your stay can take you to the nearest Underground Station from where you can travel all around the city.
Few of the popular Underground stations near our apartments are:
- King’s Cross
- Camden Town
- Canary Wharf
- Bond Street
- Russell Square
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.