Holiday Apartments London
Holiday Apartments in London
Our holiday apartments in London are suited to the needs of leisure travellers and families alike while also catering to business travellers looking to camp in London for extended stays. We believe in making London holidays more memorable and enjoyable for guests and our apartments are tailored towards catering to all possible needs and requirements.
If you are seeking the best holiday apartments in London, then you will find them all here at TheSqua.re. We offer a vast collection of London’s most tastefully furnished, well-equipped, cosy, and comfortable apartments that promise fun and convenient experiences during your stay. London is one of the world’s greatest and most famous cities with its deep-rooted cultural and historical significance along with its plethora of tourist attractions covering almost everything from art and religion to royalty, museums, culture, architecture, and recreation alike. London also has a lovely location along the bank of the Thames River, one of the world’s most historical and iconic water bodies in a sense. The city has a vibrant and flourishing theatre, art, nightlife, and shopping scene along with being home to some of the best culinary establishments in Europe as well.
With all the necessary appliances, security features, and great locational benefits, our apartments are the ideal home away from home for all leisure travellers and families. Holidaying in London was never so memorable before. Check out our portfolio of apartments today and book without further ado.
Our Best Holiday Apartments in London
You can take your pick from several holiday apartments in London in our vast collection. Some of them include the following:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- Boxpark Apartments, Shoreditch
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Chancery Serviced Apartments, Central London
- St. George Wharf Apartments, Vauxhall
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Globe View Apartment By Thesqua.re
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
These are only some of the options that we have in our portfolio of the best holiday apartments in London. You can always consult our award-winning reservations team and they will help you book the best accommodation option for your specific needs in London. You can rest assured of top-class service, 24-hour support, and assistance for resolving all your queries and competitive rates.
Why Book Holiday Apartments in London?
You should certainly book holiday apartments in London for their convenience, freedom, flexibility, and greater privacy. These are things that are impossible to fully experience when you book traditional hospitality-based accommodation options. As a result, possessing your own mini-home for an extended stay in London adds more comfort to your experience, be it as a solo traveller, couple, business traveller, colleague, or even family. We offer all necessary amenities, appliances and comforts at our apartments in London for maximum convenience of all our guests. You will always be covered with 24-hour support and assistance that resolves your queries seamlessly round the clock as well. Additionally, the extra space will naturally add a whole new dimension to your London experience.
Holiday Apartments in London for Vacationers
Vacationers may include couples, solo travellers, families with children, and even large travelling groups. In all scenarios, if guests are staying in London for extended periods covering a week or even more, holiday apartments in London should certainly be considered above all else. The flexibility that you get with your own temporary home in London is unmatched along with the higher privacy levels and the additional space that will give you more room to relax, unwind and enjoy your London trip. From fully equipped kitchens with all necessary appliances and amenities to bathroom amenities, comfortable beds, aesthetically appealing designs, flat-screen televisions, and complimentary Wi-Fi, we offer everything to keep you engaged, active, and entertained during your trip. Our apartments also come with multiple locational advantages including strategic connectivity to major public transportation facilities, tourist landmarks, shopping and dining streets, and a lot more.
Facilities in Our Holiday Apartments in London
We offer multiple amenities and facilities at our holiday apartments in London. Some of the amenities include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat-screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some additional amenities may also be provided at our holiday apartments in London. It varies from one apartment to another although every unit has its own special vibe, feel, and a plethora of features. Each apartment is tailored to enhance customer happiness and satisfaction quotients during extended stays in London.
Attractions Near Our Holiday Apartments in London
If you are staying at our holiday apartments in London, then you can take your pick from multiple nearby attractions for tourists. Some of these include the following:
- Camden - Camden is known for its cultural significance and its strategic north London location. It is known for its heady alternative feel and the locality is filled with rock, Gothic, and punk enthusiasts along with offering a flourishing mod community as well. Dotted with tattoo shops, Camden has its own Camden Market that is a highly diverse and eclectic experience, offering global street food, trinkets, artwork, vintage clothing, used books, and a lot more. You can also check out Camden Lock for a relaxing experience beside the Regent’s Canal or walk alongside the water till King’s Cross.
- Soho - Soho has been one of London’s most famous and diverse areas and is known as one of its biggest nightlife hotspots today. Soho has a risqué yet tantalizing vibe that is hard to miss and is often preferred by the LGBTQ community in London for sundowners and parties alike. Along with its clubs and bars, Soho is also home to jazz bars, theatres, and restaurants galore while nearby Leicester Square is also worth checking out. During the daytime, Soho is a quaint place to explore the charming cafes, bakeries, and music shops including the joints on Old Compton Street.
- Hampstead Heath - Hampstead Heath is one of London’s biggest parks, encompassing a whopping 790 acres in all. It is positioned above one of the city’s highest points, providing spectacular city views from Parliament Hill. The Heath is lined with several grassy fields and wooded zones in tandem with big ponds. You will find abundant wildlife around along with small woods for quaint exploration alike. There are swimming lidos for those fancying a spot of outdoor swimming in the signature British weather while Kenwood House is where you will find a historically significant and impeccably curated collection of artwork.
- BFI - British Film Institute or BFI is a must-visit for all lovers of films and is located on Southbank, being a great place to unwind along the water, sampling the unique ambience along the city’s waterfront. BFI has film screenings taking place each day, covering mainstream hit movies and cult/classic films alike along with indie favourites as well. It also offers a shop and library within the premises along with an in-house bar cum riverfront restaurant.
- Thames Cruise - A quintessentially London experience, the Thames Cruise is a great way to capture the true spirit and vibe of the city. The Thames is the longest river in England, flowing into the North Sea and has been strategically vital for English and Roman sovereigns and also during the World Wars. There are several cruises available along the river and you can find them at intervals of just 30 minutes or so. The cruises cover multiple landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge and London Eye among others. There are fascinating night cruises as well when you can view a lit-up London in all its glory.
Best Restaurants Near Our Holiday Apartments in London
Our holiday apartments in London also offer proximity to several top restaurants in the city. Here’s taking a look at some of them:
- Ottolenghi - Yotam Ottolenghi is a culinary icon and dishes here have leanings towards the Middle East with heady experimentation into the mix. The food is spicy and colourful and wines are sourced from smaller producers as well. The indulgent cakes are worth trying while you can also pick up stuff from the in-house deli including the vanilla and lemon marmalade along with fragrant dukkah and za’atar for company.
- Darjeeling Express - Darjeeling Express is a uniquely designed joint that started life as a 12-seater supper establishment where ex-lawyer Asma Khan found her unique calling as a reputed chef. This restaurant is now nestled in Soho on the top floor at Kingly Court, offering Mughlai recipes to street food picks from Kolkata and several other family recipes. From the puffed-up puris to mutton kebabs, each dish has something unique for diners here.
- 40 Maltby Street - Enjoy dining in a unique setting with trains passing overhead and utilitarian décor along with a scribbled blackboard listing out menu changes besides the bar. The wines are sourced from local producers with multiple options and the weekend lunches are truly delicious while you get to sample the nearby Maltby Market as well.
- Brat - A London institution in itself, Brat is known for earning a Michelin star within only six months of formally opening its doors, courtesy of the innovative endeavours of Chef Tomos Parry. Dishes have a smoky flavour including top picks such as blistered anchovy flatbreads, charred leeks with made-in Hackney stracciatella toppings and also the turbot that is caught right off the Cornish coast and cooked over the fire.
- Flor - Flor is located in Borough Market and should delight gastronomes immensely, to say the least. This restaurant has a bakery cum wine bar on the ground floor and is famous for its sourdough. The restaurant itself offers impeccably sourced ingredients and small plates including favourites like the lettuce salad with parmesan, toasted hazelnuts, and preserved lemon or even the cured Noir de Bigorre ham laced in anchovy toast.
- St. John - Londoners, who love their food, have definitely visited St. John which is helmed by the legendary Fergus Henderson. The menu offers everything from roasted bone marrow to deviled kidneys and braised beetroot accompanied by goat’s curd. The madeleines here are truly famous amongst locals.
- The Ledbury - The Ledbury is a hugely popular restaurant in London with tables often getting reserved a few months in advance. Brett Graham’s labour of love is all about British country flavours including top picks such as the truffle coated pheasant’s egg or brown sugar tarts with stem-ginger ice cream and custard for company. It is temporarily closed for renovation purposes.
- Bright London - Bright London is helmed by the team that made its mark with the 12-seater Clapton wine bar named P. Franco. The Bright London restaurant offers an airy ambience with a spectacular menu and flowing drinks. The cooking is absolutely top-notch with chefs serving up favourites like the charcoal-grilled mackerel and fresh crudités accompanied by parmesan dip and chlorophyll-green parsley. The Tagliatelle is worth a try with its chicken-offal ragu topping.
Top Clubs Near Our Holiday Apartments in London
Our holiday apartments in London are also located close to several leading nightclubs. Some of them include the following:
- Cirque Le Soir - With its lavish shows and jet-set vibe, this is one nightclub worth visiting during your stay in London. Find the most amazing performances here including clowns, magic shows, contortionists, acrobats, and more.
- The Roof Gardens - One of the city’s top nightclubs, it stands on the 6th floor of the old Derry and Tom building along Kensington High Street with a 1.5-acre garden to boot. The club offers a glamorous yet enticing vibe that you will fall in love with. It often stays closed temporarily so please check before visiting.
Shopping Destinations Near Holiday Apartments in London
There are innumerable shopping destinations situated near our holiday apartments in London. Here are some of the options worth checking out:
- Covent Garden - The Piazza is all about catching the latest theatre shows but the beauty industry is what Covent Garden is really about with top brands like Chanel, Burberry, Dior, Mac, Tom Ford, Bobbi Brown, and Nars having set up shop in this locality. They are also accompanied by several boutique names including Aveda, Diptyque, Aesop, and Benefit Cosmetics among numerous others. One of the most favourite stores here is the one helmed by make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury. Petersham Nurseries is also worth a visit along with the La Goccia Bar, the amazing café cum home-ware outlet in Covent Garden.
- Mayfair - Mayfair is a jewellery and fashion Mecca for enthusiasts and serious shoppers with several brands present here. Some include Boodles, Armani, Dior, Cartier, Graff, Fendi, Erdem, Celine, Hermes, Gucci, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Co, Prada, Victoria Beckham and a lot more. You can check out Fenwick for the gorgeous collection of accessories, beauty products and fashion along with the Assouline book store. 5 Carlos Place is also worth a visit in terms of being a really unique concept store with its impeccably curated collections, dinners, events, and suites for private shopping. There is a mini gift vending machine here as well.
- Belgravia - Orange Square is a major shopping hub in this location and is home to several furniture, antique, and interior design outlets along with the flagship Daylesford organic store cum café. Wild at Heart is a lovely florist shop with its colourful and vibrant displays while visitors also frequent the intimate and cosy La Poule au Pot French restaurant nearby. One of London’s best toy shops, Semmalina Star Bags, is situated here along with Rose Uniacke, the London-based interior designer who designed the London home of the Beckhams. You will also find other top picks here including Peggy Porschen’s bakery, Sibyl Colefax & John Fowler, Jo Loves, Beulah, and Howe which offers handmade lighting and furniture products galore.
- Chelsea - Chelsea is known for its artisanal shopping circuit along Pavilion Road (the biggest mews in the city) along with the nearby Chanel and Valentino stores on Sloane Street. Explore the Skinesis clinic by Sarah Chapman and also check out Heidi Klein, Boden, Jo Malone, Smythson, Brora, The White Company, Peter Jones, Trotters, and Boutique 1.
- Oxford Circus and Regent Street - From TopShop and Apple to Nike, Molton Brown, Arket, and Hamleys, you will find some of the top brands in this area. The Liberty store is worth a visit as well.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.