Holiday Apartments to Rent in London
Holiday Apartments to Rent in London
Seeking holiday apartments to rent in London? At TheSqua.re, we have a vast impressive portfolio of many apartments that you can choose for your stay in one of the world’s foremost centres of trade, commerce and tourism. You can take your pick from a variety of apartments which are suitable for various categories of travellers including solo travellers, couples, smaller families and larger travelling groups or families alike. We have apartments situated in the best connected and prime areas of London which help you access everything you need in a quick time minus any hassles.
Our team will help you find suitable holiday apartments to rent in London and you can rest assured of a tranquil, enjoyable and fulfilling stay during your time in London. London is one of the greatest cities in the modern world, offering the best historical and cultural landmarks along with tourist sites, entertainment and shopping hubs and other attractions galore. We make it a point to ensure that you have a memorable stay in London.
Our Best Holiday Apartments to Rent in London
There are several available options with regard to suitable holiday apartments to rent in London. Some of the best ones include the following:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- Boxpark Apartments, Shoreditch
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Chancery Serviced Apartments, Central London
- St. George Wharf Apartments, Vauxhall
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Globe View Apartment By Thesqua.Re
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
These are only some of the available options for holiday apartments to rent in London. You can take the help of our award-winning reservations team for finding high-quality, well-furnished and suitably equipped apartments in London.
Why Book Holiday Apartments to Rent in London?
You should certainly consider booking holiday apartments to rent in London for a bevvy of reasons. The primary aspect worth noting here is the ample amount of privacy and flexibility that you get which is far superior as compared to conventional hospitality accommodation options. Additionally, the sheer space on offer is more than you could expect likewise. Everybody has enough space to function properly while you also get all necessary amenities and facilities available at your fingertips. Everything you need is at your disposal including entertainment options, safety and security features, bathroom amenities and comfortable furnishings. You also enjoy the freedom of coming and going as per your convenience while having friends or colleagues over as per your specific needs. You will also enjoy strategic proximity to major places of interest, tourist landmarks and business and commercial hubs as well.
Holiday Apartments to Rent in London for Leisure Travellers
Families and leisure travellers will greatly enjoy their holiday apartments rented in London which gives them ample space, privacy and flexibility. The apartments offer enough space for all members of the family while offering everything that you need at your fingertips including bathroom amenities, comfortable furnishings, spacious bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, all vital kitchen appliances and other gadgets and a lot more. Families will love the complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions for keeping everyone engaged happily during the trip while our apartments are also located in close proximity to major tourist landmarks, parks, playgrounds, entertainment, shopping and dining destinations and historical monuments galore. All in all, your experience will truly be fulfilling here without a doubt!
Facilities in Our Holiday Apartments to Rent in London
If you are booking holiday apartments to rent in London, then you can take your pick from the choicest amenities and facilities that are available at the same. Some of them include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
These are only some of the amenities available at our holiday apartments to rent in London. Amenities may vary from one apartment to another although every unit has its own special vibe, characteristics and plus points.
Attractions Near Our Holiday Apartments to Rent in London
London is home to several attractions including the following:
- Millennium Bridge - Millennium Bridge or the London Millennium Footbridge as the official acronym goes, is a major attraction in the city. It is famously called the Wobbly Bridge and is situated right between Blackfriars Railway Bridge and Southwark Bridge. This bridge enables pedestrians to easily cross the River Thames and is a steel suspension structure that was inaugurated in the year 2000. It is owned by Bridge House Estates, a charitable trust under the aegis of the City of London Corporation. The bridge was granted permission directly from the London Borough named Southwark and the City of London. The construction started in the year 1998 and was funded by the initiatives of the London Bridge Trust and Millennium Commission. The bridge was opened originally on the 10th of June, 2000 and close to 90,000 individuals crossed it on this day as per reports.
- Portobello Road Market - The Portobello Road Market is one of the most vibrant and bustling attractions in London and is situated in western London in Notting Hill. The market comes with five sections, namely clothing, fashion, antiques, second-hand items, vegetables and fruits and household necessities. Saturday is the sole day that you will find 5 sections staying open. The 940-meter market comes with Golborne Road situated at the northern end while Westbourne Grove is situated at the southern end. Other shops remain open for the entire week and the market is one of the biggest ones for antiques in the UK while also being one of the largest across the world in this category. With thousands of stalls offering items dating back to the early 20th century, you will find almost everything here ranging from vintage furniture, watches and jewellery to a lot more.
- Baker Street - Synonymous with Sherlock Holmes, who lived here fictionally at 221B Baker Street, Baker Street is a great place to visit by all means. It was named after William Baker who tailored the design for this thoroughfare and this iconic 18th-century street is located within the City of Westminster. It is a commercial cum residential zone and the locality has charming zigzag lanes dotting Marylebone Lane and the Tyburn River flows alongside it. You can visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum along with the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in tandem with the lovely churches here such as the St. James’s Roman Catholic Church, Hinde Street Methodist Church and St Mary’s.
- The O2 - O2 is a complete entertainment centre which is located in Southeast London and is a massive space with multiple exhibition zones, restaurants, music clubs and the second largest indoor arena in the UK, the O2 Arena. It was originally known as the Millennium Dome and was majorly supposed to celebrate and showcase the advent of the new millennium on the 1st of January, 2000. The rights were subsequently provided to Meridian Delta Limited for the development of the famous Dome. As a part of this development, a pathway from the O2 was built to the North Greenwich station with a glass roof above the same as well. This was built for saving people from getting wet due to rainfall. The Peninsula Square piazza was also constructed for holding events.
- Chinatown - Chinatown is situated in the western end of the city of London and is a vibrant and colourful offering of authentic Chinese flavours, cultures and meals alike. There is a buzzing marketplace with a high concentration of East Asian people. The area witnessed higher footfalls from the 1960s and it started around the 1950s with a few Chinese restaurants situated around this block. It is a congregation of Chinese culture and history with more than 80 businesses located here and the streets adorned with Chinese signs and symbols. Explore the locality, checking out decorative dragons, lanterns and the biggest Chinese Gate in the country, symbolic of the Great Qing dynasty design style. The Chinese New Year celebrations are fabulous here, to say the least, along with the hearty Chinese cuisine. You can also pick up a few gifts for near and dear ones.
- Electric Avenue - Electric Avenue is known as the first street that was lit with electric power and is located at Brixton. It is a wonderful shopping thoroughfare for picking up items like mobile phones, cameras, laptops and the like. You will find several fish sellers and butchers here along with products coming from countries such as Portugal and Africa. This locality is infamous for the Brixton Riot in 1981 between the protestors and police which took place between the 10th and 11th of April and was known as Bloody Saturday by Time Magazine previously. Hundreds of people were injured and caused immense damage/loss to personal and public property here. Electric Avenue was also where a bombing took place in 1999 courtesy of the infamous David Copeland with the purpose of spurring a racial battle in Britain as well.
- Platform 9 and ¾ - This deserves absolutely no introduction! In the magical, captivating and attractive world of Harry Potter, Platform 9 and ¾ is symbolic of the magical platform that is nestled between platforms 9 and 10 in the real world. Young witches and wizards could easily jump through this for getting on the Hogwarts Express for reaching their beloved Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry Potter fans will have a blast here, reminiscing their favourite moments from the books and films and the attraction will automatically make you happier than ever! This platform is situated at the King’s Cross Station in London and fans gather here from across the world for clicking their pictures beside the famous trolley which seems like it is about to enter Platforms 9 and ¾ from the intersection between platforms 9 and 10 by running into the wall of concrete. The place has options for you to take photographs for a price of the course and your friends and family can click the same as well while you jump, hold the trolley or simply strike a pose. You can also choose some available props including wands, scarves and so on. These are available in all four house colours, namely Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw. There is a gift shop located next door which you can visit for snapping up a wonderful souvenir after your visit.
Best Restaurants Near Our Holiday Apartments to Rent in London
London is home to several fascinating restaurants. Some of them include the following:
- Esters - Esters is a popular location for brunch and doubles up as a café at the same time as well. It is almost like a restaurant and Chef Jack Lloyd-Jones is known for his magic touches like dotting poached eggs with nutritional yeast and herbs or simply whipping up amazing delights like Broad Beans, Buckwheat and Cod’s Roe or even a Sweet Corn Soup with Curry Leaf, Nectarine and Crème Fraiche. Weekends here automatically equate to feasting on meat for breakfast including bacon, pork belly or lamb shoulder in tandem with the special miso and white chocolate cookie that you should certainly try, particularly since it is a creation by the co-owner of the place, Nia Burr. The coffees are lovely and are crafted with a lot of precision and care as the meals. You can pick up sodas and in-house kinds of vinegar in vibrant and colourful shades as well.
- P. Franco - This wine bar and shop at Hackney has a rotating lineup of chefs who are responsible for artistic and premier gourmet dishes served up fresh and piping hot to patrons. This is the playground for some of the most innovative and artistic chefs while having just three induction hobs for cooking over the last couple of years. Chefs like George Tomlin, Tim Spedding, William Gleave and Giuseppes Lacorazza along with Belvedere have made P. Franco is one of the best new joints in London. New Chef Seb Myers has also carved his own style with lovely comfort food including the Inky Cuttlefish Rice and Red Mullet Tartine while other names include Rochelle Canteen and River Café professional Anna Tobias.
- Westerns Laundry - Westerns Laundry is a comparatively newer addition to the London culinary scene and it represents a fast-increasing relationship between Cornish suppliers and restaurants in London. Westerns Laundry is an initiative by the same team behind Primeur and Jolene, namely Jeremie Cometto-Lingenheim and David Gingell who have successfully run one of London’s best-loved establishments over the years. The ham and Cuttlefish Croquette was one of the best dishes in 2017 while other top picks include Langoustine with Bloody Marie Rose which you should also savour here.
- Mangal 2- Mangal 2 is an establishment with an iconic status for multifarious reasons. It offers amazing and simplistic Turkish cuisine ranging from the famous Ocakbaşı which fuses Grilled Lamb, Chicken and Quail Kebabs along with Grilled Onion, Pickled Chillies, Pomegranate Molasses Salad and Sumac. The artists Gilbert and George are regulars here almost every night and the joint is popular, reliable and a lot of fun for visitors. It is the best of the lot if you are wandering through Kingsland Road and its varied options for Turkish cuisine.
- Trullo – Trullo is characterized by charmingly elegant dining rooms along with seasonal yet simple cuisine on the menu. It is one of the best Italian joints in London, while being one of the best neighbourhood restaurants in the city with its low and dim lighting, dark wooden themes, white table cloth and influences strongly emanating from St John and River Café. The dishes here fuse traditions from Italy with ingredients from Britain. This is tailored into fresh and tasty Antipasti along with Secondi and Pasta which are dishes which take some time on the charcoal grill as well. Padella, the sister joint is faster and more affordable although harder to get a place in. Trullo serves up signature Beef Shin Pappardelle along with other hit picks from Padella.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 636 london Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 682 reviews