Loft Apartments London
Loft Apartments in London
For those that aren’t familiar with loft apartments, they are apartments that are far larger, and higher, than the average. Guests that book these kinds of apartments can expect a spacious place to unwind after a long day, and a view to end all views. In London, while such apartments may not be as regular as they are in New York, there are a fair few in the city that are available within our immense, award-winning portfolio and waiting to be filled by eager leisure and corporate travellers.
Our Best Loft Apartments in London
Within our expensive collection, there are those loft apartments that go slightly above the rest. They have the same features and amenities like the others but there’s something within their design, disposition and makeup that gives them that refined edge. Our portfolio of award-winning serviced apartments stretch all over London, and we have found the prime suspects that can more than certainly deliver the perfect stay in Britain’s enormously popular capital city.
Below are some of the best loft apartments that we have in London:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments, Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- South Quay Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
- Lawrence House Serviced Apartment
- Emerson Court Apartments, Angel
- Lincoln Plaza Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- The Holborn Lights
- Lansdowne Crescent
- The Carlisle Mansion
- The Bayswater Gardens
- The Camden Chalet
- The Paddington Mews
- The Pimlico Terrace
Why Should You Book Loft Apartments in London?
When more space is needed or a luxurious stay is an absolute must, our loft apartments are the top choice to ensure those picky requirements are met. Excess space is granted and a stunning view of the capital adds an extra sweetener to the morning or evening drink for those that watch the sunrise and set. All apartments have the required facilities and features to create the perfect second home in the heart of London.
Facilities in Our Loft Apartments in London
We always ensure that our loft apartments are fully equipped for the long list of needs of the modern traveller. Heading to a new destination isn’t so much much about having a convenient space to relax in at the end of the day, it’s more to do with having an apartment that can function as a space that you’re proud to show off as much as your own home. Comfort and convenience are at the very heart of what we do which is why they are equipped with; a full kitchen to cook at all times of the day and to reduce the costly restaurant bills; a flat screen TV to gather a loved one around to watch the best hits of British programming; a bedroom to rest and recharge for the day ahead; free Wi-Fi to keep in touch with those that are far away; and a spacious living space that feel new and lived in.
Aside from these features, certain residences can offer a gym, pool, spa, business centre and much more for added cost and if you’re staying in the for more than 30 days. Having additional amenities creates an experience like no other.
Where Can You Find Our Loft Apartments in London?
London is a huge city, but our portfolio has most of the key districts covered. We know where the modern travellers of business and leisure need to be so we pay particular attention to ensure that our collection delivers. Whether guests are looking to remain in corporate districts or the hipster areas, the old fashioned streets or the new-build districts, we cater for every pick. As each London district adds a new shade of character to the city as a whole, we have spent a lot of time to make sure that our list of loft apartments does the same.
Here are some of the London districts that you can book our loft apartments in:
- Shoreditch - A key spot for vibrant London nightlife and roaring music, as well as quiet drinks, this is the essential district for leisure travellers.
- Knightsbridge - Those that want a bit more class with their stay should be this very stylish London district.
- Camden - With Camden Market nearby and a whole collection of pubs, bars and other assortments, every guest that books here will be able to have so much fun.
- Fitzrovia - The best of both worlds can be experienced in this old and young district that prides itself on its affluent homes and the new residential builds.
- Canary Wharf - A must-book for business travellers, this is where the headquarters and long network lunches take centre stage. All corporate guests should book here.
- Chelsea - The most expensive spot in the big city, quirky restaurants and stylish homes fill the streets up.
- Mayfair - Full of luxury loft apartments and expensive restaurants, business travellers looking to show off or families that want to enjoy the capital’s high life will want to stay and see how the other half lives.
- Kensington - Popular landmarks sweep the streets to make the affluent area a must-visit for lovers of culture.
- Aldgate - Staying here means that guests can walk outside and venture into the Sky Garden, The Gherkin and other London treasures.
- Victoria - Another key travel hub, this is an essential area for those coming from Britain’s coastal towns, villages and cities to work in London.
Attractions Near Our Loft Apartments in London
When it comes to the city of London, most people around the globe know the key attractions, the sound of Big Ben chiming away the hours. And this is why they come in their droves to London, to see all of this for themselves, to have their pics of the Natural History Museum, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye. To give all guests the best experience in the city of London, our loft apartments are situated in close proximity, or a short journey, from the key areas of interest. There’s nothing more frustrating than being far from everything so our team has made sure that won’t happen.
These are the London attractions near our sublime loft apartments:
- Oxford Circus - The no.1 shopping street in London, this is essential for all consumers of the big brands and boutique gifts.
- Covent Garden - London’s theatre and entertainment area, this is where Saturdays’ hours and drained dry.
- Palace of Westminster - The“mother of parliaments”, this is the centre of British democracy and the banal prime minister’s questions.
- The O2 - An event space, there’s also a cinema, a bowling alley and plenty of restaurants to go with the biggest hits in comedy and music.
- National Gallery - the works of Van Gogh, Da Vinci, JMW Turner, Cezzane, Sauret and many more are on full display.
- British Museum - The history the world can be explored and indulged at this monumental museum that takes all day to get around.
- The Shard - While expensive and luxury restaurants fill the top, corporate offices take up the rest of the tower. A pinnacle palace to meet up to discuss the goings-on in the business world.
- Tower Bridge - The most iconic bridge in the world, the exhibition in the top is not to be missed and neither are the sunsets.
- Hyde Park - With The Rolling Stones being among many bands that have performed here, the large green space is popular with sunbather, amateur joggers and football players.
Best Restaurants Near Our Loft Apartments in London
A global city, a worldly cuisine. This is London after all and it delivers on the promise of dishes from all corners of the globe. From the traditional British foods like Sunday roast, shepherd's pie, hunter’s chicken, or Asian rice bowls, curries, hotpots, or even American steaks and other scrumptious treats, the restaurants of London are overflowing with immaculate and awe-inspiring flavours that are just waiting to entice travellers from everywhere. We know what it means to be close to the late-night restaurants, how convenient it is for guests to simply walk out the door and be right there or simply take a short bus or tube ride. Therefore, we have loft apartments in our portfolio that are close to the biggest food spots in London. Not every guest wants to use their fully equipped kitchen every night of the week, they want to splash out a bit, dress up and taste what London has to offer its hungry visitors.
The restaurants that are near our loft apartments include the likes of:
- The Ivy - This celebrity haven is covered in art deco and is the perfect spot for modern British food and a pre-theatre menu.
- Seven Park Place by William Drabble - This ritzy dining space is situated in a luxury hotel, and an upscale British menu inspired by French recipes to boot.
- Boisdale of Belgravia - The eatery provides its many clients with a variety of whiskies, a cigar terrace and live jazz for their entertainment.
- The Thomas Cubitt - A modern British pub, all the usual favourites are here in the oak-floored country-house bar and elegant dining room.
- Coq d’Argent Restaurant - An all-day French menu, evening cocktails and a heated rooftop garden await those that care to venture here for light or heavy snacks.
- Il Portico - It lures locals with its promise of tasty homemade pasta and Emilia Romagna cuisine. A must for all those that love Italian food.
- MẮM - A warm, stylish restaurant, it serves large portions of Vietnamese rice bowls, pho, street fare and so much more to enlighten the taste buds.
- The Ledbury - Innovative cooking and fine wines are just some of the things to expect in this smart, modern setting in the heart of Notting Hill.
- Oblix - Located in The Shard, this 32nd-floor urban rotisserie/grill comes with panoramic views along with an expensive menu.
- Big Easy - Burgers, lobsters and other succulent foods await all clients who need to fill the gap in their stomach at this crowded restaurant.
Corporate Loft Apartments in London
Modern business travel requires a living space that has a spacious feel and exudes the remote working atmosphere that a corporate traveller or a project team needs to work comfortably outside of their office’s four walls. Amenities are essential which is why we have every last loft apartment equipped for comfort and convenience. Kitchens, bathrooms, Wi-Fi, TV entertainment - all of the key elements are here for the business world to resume outside of the corporate environment. In the heart of Canary Wharf to Hoxton, Aldgate, Mayfair, Kensington and more London districts, our corporate loft apartments are simply exemplary.
Loft Apartments in London for Leisure
Those that choose to come to the UK’s capital to relax will find that our London loft apartments are the ideal companion. Small families, groups and solo adventurers will soon discover that the spacious interiors add a whole new dimension to the travel experience. Guests can walk around the landmarks, dine at the best restaurants, take a few snaps and come back to their loft apartment where they can open the door, cook a scrumptious meal and chill in front of the TV or stream their favourite shows before heading to bed. Upon waking, they can have a cup of coffee as the sun rises and watch morning TV before they head off to explore more of the city.
Transport Near Our Loft Apartments in London
London’s robust transport system is one of the many marvels of the world and gets thousands of Londoners and visitors around the city every day. As being connected is of prime importance to all of our guests, we made sure that our apartments are centrally located next to tube stops and more so they can get to work, see the attractions or head out to dinner without having to partake in long commutes or unnecessarily long excursions.
Below are some of the London Underground stations that are near our loft serviced apartments:
- Old Street
- Hounslow Central
- Charing Cross
- Canary Wharf
- Russell Square
- Goodge Street
- Bond Street
- King’s Cross
- Camden Town
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.