London Vacation Rentals
London Vacation Rentals
London vacation rentals are the best options for comfortable and convenient stays in the city, during your trip. Our rentals are well furnished and suitably equipped with all vital amenities and facilities for an improved experience. We make sure that our rentals are situated in several strategically located areas of London, enabling seamless access to major business and commercial hubs, shopping centres, dining and nightlife establishments, major tourist landmarks and public transportation facilities. They also ensure oodles of space and flexibility for guests, along with total privacy at the same time.
London is one of the world’s most important cities and of course, one of the biggest tourists draws, attracting thousands of people annually. London offers a wealth of attractions to explore; ranging from royal palaces and monuments to the world’s best museums, theatres, shopping streets, magical ferry rides and a lot more. We have a wide range of London vacation rentals that you will greatly appreciate for your extended stay in the city.
Our Top London Vacation Rentals
We have multiple options available in terms of London vacation rentals. Some of them include the following:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments Shoreditch
- Chancery Serviced Apartments, Central London
- St. George Wharf Apartments, Vauxhall
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- Boxpark Apartments, Shoreditch
- Globe View Apartment By TheSqua.re.
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
We have London vacation rentals situated in diverse and highly strategic areas of the city and you can take help from our award-winning reservations team for finding the best options as per your budget and requirements. Rest assured that we offer vacation units at highly competitive rates and with the best possible amenities and facilities. Our team will help you select the most suitable option that ensures a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all travellers.
Why Book London Vacation Rentals?
London vacation rentals should certainly be considered by you as a great option for your extended stay in the city. Our vacation rentals offer ample space and privacy for your trip to London, particularly when you have family or colleagues accompanying you on the same. Additionally, we have apartments and vacation rentals suited for every type of traveller, including solo travellers, couples, smaller families, larger groups of business/leisure travellers and more.
You will always be spoilt for choice when it comes to the sheer variety of available units in London we have in our portfolio. Our vacation rentals also come equipped with all the amenities and facilities that you can think of! You will find everything you need for an uber-comfortable stay in London. You will appreciate the extra space, aesthetically appealing furnishings and proximity to major tourist landmarks, business destinations and entertainment zones. Our vacation rentals ensure that you have an enjoyable time during your extended stay in London.
London Vacation Rentals for Corporate Travellers
Corporate guests will love our London vacation rentals for the ample space on offer, along with the excellent amenities and facilities at their disposal. Relax after a hard day at the office or in meetings with a chilled beverage, a lovingly whipped up meal in the kitchen and the plush living room couch for company. Turn on the flat-screen television and enjoy watching your favourite shows, while complimentary Wi-Fi keeps you connected and engaged at all times. From all necessary appliances to comfortable beds and all other bathroom amenities, you will have everything at your disposal for unwinding in style after a long day at work. Additionally, you will enjoy connectivity to major corporate and business hubs along with public transportation facilities. Over the weekends, you can venture out to nearby shopping malls, pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and nightlife hangouts for some much-needed relaxation.
London Vacation Rentals for Leisure Travellers
Leisure travellers will also find our London vacation rentals highly appealing without a doubt. After all, you may be going on a trip where you are accompanied by your in-laws or parents along with the children and your spouse. Getting your own vacation unit will be a more sensible choice since you will enjoy the extra space and privacy by all means. All vital kitchen appliances are present along with bathroom amenities and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary Wi-Fi keeps everyone engaged and entertained during your stay as well. You will relish the sheer convenience and freedom offered by a vacation rental in comparison to conventional hospitality accommodation. These units are situated in close proximity to several tourist landmarks, places of interest, shopping and dining destinations and recreational zones. You will also enjoy strategic connectivity to public transportation facilities for maximum convenience during your stay.
Facilities in Our London Vacation Rentals
There are several facilities available at our London vacation rentals. Some of them include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Several other amenities may be present at our London vacation rentals and they may vary from one unit to another. Every apartment has its own special vibe, characteristic features and plethora of amenities to keep you comfortable during your stay in London.
Attractions near Our London Vacation Rentals
There are several tourist attractions situated near our London vacation rentals. Some of them include the following:
- The Shard - You should pay a visit to the tallest building in Western Europe which proudly dominates the South Bank skyline in London. The glass tower is open for the public and you can either visit the in-house premier hotel and various restaurants for spectacular views or simply go till the top of the structure in a super-fast elevator. Enjoy the panoramic and breathtaking views of London and its surrounding zones. You will have to book tickets in advance for getting to the top of the building. Simply hop on the Tube for going to the London Bridge Underground Station and follow the signs subsequently. The Shard remains open from 10 AM till 10 PM and the nightly views are too thrilling to miss! The Old Operating Theatre Museum can also be checked out nearby.It is a quaint museum, showcasing medicinal history, along with a restored surgical theatre of yore.
- The Orbit - One of London’s most famous landmarks, The Orbit tower was showcased during the 2012 London Games. This Anish Kapoor sculpture now dominates the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Now, it is accompanied by the largest slide in the world. Tickets can be booked for the entrance to the slide and tower and you can actually get great deals on bookings. The new slide has made it a hugely popular place to venture with your children and it remains open between 10 AM and 6 PM.
- The Sky Garden - London is deeply rooted in its own cultural heritage and this was the source of inspiration for creating the Sky Garden, built in the top of the new Walkie Talkie tower at 20 Fenchurch Street. The public gardens offer spectacular views of London and encompass a couple of bars and restaurants each. If you wish to enjoy this delightful experience, you should make your advance booking. The Sky Garden stays open for 7 days in a week and based upon the season in question, timings of the opening may vary.
- Jack the Ripper Museum - Jack the Ripper Museum is one of the most unique attractions that you can check out in London. Jack the Ripper is known as the controversial and hugely famous serial killer and tours dedicated to him have been immensely popular in the city over the years. The museum showcases this mysterious and hugely intriguing serial killer who has not been identified till date. The museum dates back in time till the Victorian Whitechapel and educates all visitors about shocking murders that took place previously. You will venture back to the city in the year 1888, the greatest in the world, and at that point in time, the biggest unsolved mystery took place here. The museum showcases all information about the victims, their lives, the main murder suspects, the investigation by the police and daily lives of those staying in London’s East End at that time. Ripper tours are also offered by the museum from time to time.
- Boris Bikes - A unique attraction that is worth trying by all means.This is an initiative by Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, enabling visitors to seamlessly rent bikes throughout London and return the same to any acceptable point. The costs are low and you can use these bikes for travelling throughout the city during your stay. It can sometimes be faster to explore London by bike as compared to the Tube or a taxi.
- Mail Rail - The secret Tube Line known as the Mail Rail was exclusively used once by none other than the Royal Mail. This was used by the Royal Mail for transportation of mail across central London depots. Although it remained intactthe system was eventually stopped owing to technological advances. Now, it is a happening experience for tourists and visitors will get valuable insights into the history of this ancient mail system and how it functioned in London in previous years. Rides will be offered on the old mail rail trains as part of the new Postal Museum. It will be a fascinating experience in itself.
Top Nightlife Attractions near Our London Vacation Rentals
There are several nightclubs and happening destinations near our London vacation rentals. These include the following:
- VFD - This disco in Dalston was earlier called Vogue Fabrics and has built a reputation for its spoken word and drag based events, along with genre-based diverse parties and club nights. The huge mural in the toilets is a talking point for several reasons as you will find out during your visit to the place.
- Secret Adventures’ Night Kayak - One of the best nightlife attractions in London, you will relish the opportunity to get on-board the Secret Adventures’ Night Kayak tour, enabling you to view twinkling London attractions from a whole new perspective. The adventure commences at the beach adjacent to the St. Mary’s Church in Battersea and concludes in Greenwich.
- Club de Fromage - Taking place at the O2 Academy Islington, each Saturday, Club de Fromage is a legendary London nightlife destination. The music policy is truly unique while the décor theme is amazing, to say the least!
- Prince Charles Cinema All Nighter - You can stay up throughout the night, indulge in sweet treats and watch your favourite movies. Sounds fascinating? Get yourself to the Prince Charles Cinema All Nighter with your comfy pajamas, ample snacking options and possibly a cushion for back to back movies from 9 PM till 9 AM!
- Royal Parks Bat Walk - If you wish to truly embrace the nightly flavours, you can literally take a shot at the bat walks hosted by the Royal Parks. This gives you a unique and thrilling chance to view these mysterious nocturnal creatures in their natural habitats.
- The Cause - Late-night sojourns will always be more memorable at The Cause in Tottenham. The caged DJ booth creates a radical ambience and the space itself offers a lot for party-goers looking for some much-needed fun and frolic, above all else.
Best Restaurants near Our London Vacation Rentals
There are several leading restaurants situated near our London vacation rentals. Some of them include the following:
- Hide - This joint opened its doors in the year 2018 and within only 6 months, it earned the highly coveted Michelin star as well. Situated strategically in Piccadilly, one of the best locations in London, this is a three-storied establishment with a bar named Hide Below, along with Hide Ground and Hide Above. The restaurant looks onto Green Park and the interiors are stunning, to say the least. Everything is neatly carved out of wood including the lovely oak staircase which was handcrafted lovingly in Poland. The menu has been assembled amazingly by Ollie Dabbous, showcasing some of the best natural ingredients and seasonal produce. Some of the delights served up include freshly baked bread baskets in diverse styles, including cherry tomato focaccia and onion and parmesan crackers. The soft shell crab tempura is absolutely delicious, along with the staple black truffle pasta parcels and dry-age tartare. The barbecued octopus is a major attraction here, along with white miso, lovage and Moscatel grapes. The wine list is extensive to say the least, with some of the best European picks at your disposal and you can order bottles from Hedonism Wines nearby, which has 7,000 types and counting! The alcohol-free Bloody Mary is also worth a try, while the Vaults are another attraction that you should head to as well.
- No. Fifty Cheyne - This establishment offers grilled fish and meat which is served in the traditional French style. Maitre d’ Benoit Auneau. It spearheads this fine dining space and elevates quality, yet casual, dining experiences for guests greatly, offering an ambience more synonymous with old Chelsea hallmarks along with ensuring pocket-friendly prices at the same time. The seasonally influenced menus have immense variety, although, the focus here is firmly on offering greater value above everything else. You will love the rather extensive wine list at this joint as well, particularly for the consistency of selections. This is one establishment that serious diners rave about in London and you should try it too during your visit.
- Simpson’s In The Strand - Located at 100 Strand, London, ‘Simpson’s In The Strand’ is as quintessentially British, as you can imagine, with some enjoyable tweaks and touches. The lightness of design, vibe and ambience looks quite contrasting when pitted against the 192-year-old history of this dining den, along with its hallowed status as one of the major Savoy’s restaurants that offered impeccable service at a time when such things were a rarity. With its history being intertwined with that of, none other than, Winston Churchill himself, this is one restaurant that you should not miss by all means! The Bill of Fare themed menu is a tribute towards emphasis laid on seasonal and organic British produce, while coming with several popular picks at the same time. The mains are plant-based in nature and mostly organic and the iconic carving trolleys offer tender and appetizing beef roast which is a must try. You should also try delights from the grill including the chateaubriand and Scottish halibut on the bone. This is one London dining experience that you should not miss during your stay in the city.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 636 london Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 682 reviews