Luxury Apartments London
Luxury Apartments in London
While you travel to any city or country, the most important thing that comes in the itinerary is the place you are going to stay in. You always look for a well maintained spacious serviced apartment, with all the amenities and facilities, which you can call home for the length of your stay. If you are travelling to London for work or leisure, our serviced apartments have a whole host of added extras that upgrade your stay, giving you a comfortable and effortless experience. Whether it’s the prime location or the luxurious amenities such as a complimentary gym and swimming pool access, little things like these make your stay cherishable and memorable.
Our Best Luxury Apartments in London
No matter if you stay for a few days or weeks or even months, these serviced apartments are well equipped with a whole host of added extras that upgrade your stay in any city. These luxury apartments London are designed to provide you with utmost comfort. The finer furnishing, delicate design with all the necessities can make your stay light up. And the little extras with the luxurious touch make the entire stay special. The sublime and modern design yet the high-end character of these apartments make them top choices in London. From the heart of Shoreditch to the financial centre of Canary Wharf, you will find our luxurious and well equipped serviced apartments in every corner of the city. There are multiple options available for every location to give you personalised stay experience.
- Lanterns Court
- Shoreditch Square
- Lincoln Plaza
- Dance Square
- South Quay
- One Commercial Street
- Altitude Point
Why Pick Our Luxury Serviced Apartments in London?
Everyone wants to stay in a good place while travelling and not just a good place but one that has it all. From the luxurious amenities to every small requirement, these apartments have everything a guest might need. From a cosy and comfortable bedroom to a fully-equipped kitchen, luxury is prevalent in all our amenities. Guests can also access the gym, swimming pool, sauna and other amenities if they wish to. These apartments are located in every important corner of the city. So, whether you are travelling to London for work or to visit the landmarks, staying in one of these apartments will give you the ease of travelling. Giving you convenience and comfort, our serviced apartments are designed for both short and long stay in the capital.
Facilities in Our Luxury Serviced Apartments
These luxury apartments London are designed while keeping in mind the requirement of each and every guest. From a group of colleagues for business to a family and friends for a vacation, our serviced apartments are ready to serve all. Cosy & comfy bedrooms with double or single beds and comfortable linen will definitely help you get a good night sleep after a long day. The fully equipped kitchen with a sleek design could be a good place to cook your own healthy breakfast before heading out. Every serviced apartment has a uniquely designed living and dining area with finer furnishing to provide you with a place to work, relax and entertain your friends. Be it a flat-screen TV or free Wi-Fi, we have kept every luxury amenity in mind for today’s travellers, entrepreneurs and business associates.
While every serviced apartment has all the amenities mentioned above, more can be added as per your request if the building or apartment caters to those. Some of the amenities that can be included in the package or can be added as per requirement are:
- Concierge services
- Secured entry system
- Pet friendly
- Free parking
- Lift access
We understand the concern of guests regarding health and safety due to COVID-19 situation, so we have introduced a bunch of specialised services as well. These could be additionally charged as per the apartment or building and can be opted by our guest with prior notice.
- Deep Cleaning
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- 14 Days Grocery pack
- Extra HK Sanitation Service
- Intercom System
- Healthcare Products
- Entertainment Package
Where Can You Find Our Luxury Apartments in London?
Finding a place to stay in a city like London could be challenging if you are coming for the first time. One of the largest cities in the world, you might feel lost and confused while searching for a place in London. With numerous neighbourhoods, it could be difficult to find the right one. Our serviced apartments are covering multiple locations with each one giving a unique experiential stay. You can find our service apartments in these following neighbourhoods:
- Victoria - Close to London’s most popular attractions, Victoria is an essential area for people coming from Southampton and more of Britain’s coastal communities. The busiest transport hub, Victoria Station is one of London’s major train stations.
- Canary Wharf - The go-to location for business and corporate travellers, Canary Wharf is one of the key financial districts in the UK. Canary Wharf is a preferable location to stay for most of the corporate travellers.
- Camden - If you are visiting London for a vacation with friends, Camden could be a neighbourhood you can think of. The trendiest part of London, this area is famous for its pubs and clubs and Camden Market.
- Mayfair - One of the poshest and upscale neighbourhoods of London, Mayfair has all the luxury stay options and expensive restaurants. If you are travelling for business and want to take your client or associates to a high-end place for dinner or your family to enjoy the capital’s life, Mayfair is the place you should go for.
- Westminster - Bustling governments area close to Buckingham Palace, Westminster is the hub of British politics. With good transport facilities, guests staying near this area can visit the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye.
- Kensington - Preferable by families and business travellers for its calm homely feeling, Kensington is another wealthy part of London.
- Marylebone - Another popular neighbourhood for travellers, Marylebone is close to Madame Tussauds and Sherlock Holmes house and museum. Also, guests who are travelling outside London to destination points like Birmingham and Reading prefer to stay here.
- Chelsea - An affluent area famous for boutiques and high-end restaurants Chelsea is also one of the popular places to stay for business travellers and families.
Attractions Near Our Luxury Serviced Apartments
The city of London is one of the most popular tourist destinations offering the greatest mix of cultural attractions. Whether it is crowded Oxford Street or the famous London Eye, London has a lot to offer to everyone. And our serviced apartments spread all across the city, one can enjoy everything the city has to offer. Some of the nearby tourist places and attractions are:
- The London Eye - One of the top-rated tourist destinations, the London Eye is a 135-metre observation wheel. Travellers usually visit this place for a perfect snap and a 360-degree view of the city.
- Buckingham Palace - The administrative headquarter of the UK and the residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the royal family, this is a perfect example of 18th-century architecture.
- Westminster and the House of Parliament - One of the most iconic buildings of the world, this is the centre of British politics.
- The Tower of London - A historic castle on the bank of river Thames, this is one of the most popular landmarks and houses of London. Showcasing many historical exhibits including the Crown Jewels of the British Monarchy, this is one of the famous tourist spots.
- Covent Garden - This area is an entertainment and shopping hub with pubs, restaurants, theatre and shopping complexes.
- The British Museum - Hosting two million years of human history, this building is another famous building in London. For travellers who love history and culture, this is a must-visit.
- Kew Gardens- A huge 326-acre of a green landscaped garden that is must-see for nature lovers.
Best London Restaurants & Pubs Near Our Luxury Apartments
London is one of the most popular business centres and tourist hubs offer one of the greatly diversified food options. Eating out and exploring the local and global cuisine is one of the major to-dos for every traveller. While you can explore the best European cuisine in London, you will also be able to get your taste buds to experience anything and everything you can think of. As our serviced apartments are spread across the city, you can try out a variety of dishes from different cultures. There are multiple takeaways and dine-ins available near to each of our luxury apartments London, few of the popular restaurants are:
- Orrey - Simple & Elegant, Orrey is known for its classic French dishes. Focusing on their tried & tasted menu and relatively crisp à la carte options, Orrey is one of the popular modern dine-in with delicious food. You can go for gorgeous church views or the rooftop terrace sitting and enjoy your lunch or dinner with your family.
- Tamarind - One of the first Indian restaurants to win Michelin Star, Tamarind is known for Indian cuisine with a modern twist. Specialised on north-Indian tandoor items, Tamarind also has some innovative seasonal dishes on their menu.
- The Ivy - Popular for modern British food and pre-theatre menu, The Ivy is a popular place for a unique lunch or dinner experience with your loved ones.
- Benares - Located in Mayfair district, Benares has modern Indian food with a contemporary British twist. If you want to experience a unique Indian food and cocktail menu, Benares is the place to go-to.
- Sabor - Another popular restaurant in the Mayfair area of London, Sabor has an exclusive Spanish menu to offer. Located on the central location Sabor has an informal no reservation dine-in culture.
- Boisdale of Belgravia - A live jazz music pub with Scottish menu, this restaurant has a private dining room, terrace sitting and whisky bars with finest whiskies.
- Il Portico - This stalwart Italian restaurant is located in the heart of Kensington. A family restaurant with delicious wild Italian food, Il Portico has been managed by the same family since the '60s.
- Simpson's In The Strand - A traditional British restaurant for luxury dining, Simpson’s in the Strand is one of the oldest restaurants in London. They serve delectable British classics with fresh seasonal ingredients.
Cost of Serviced Apartments in London
At TheSqua.re, we have kept our rates keeping your budget in mind. London is one of the most expensive cities and finding a fine place to stay could be difficult at times. Our luxury apartments London are priced within your budget to give you a luxurious at-home experience while you travel. As the price varies with properties and time of travel, we try our best to provide a unique experience to all our guests.
Serviced Apartments in London for Families
Space plays a very important factor in deciding a place to stay while you travel with your family. Our fully furnished serviced apartments are perfect if you are coming to London for a vacation with your family. With a separate bedroom, everyone gets their own space, at the same time the spacious living area provides ample area for the whole family to sit and watch TV, laugh and enjoy. With all the modern equipment available in the fully functioned kitchen you can experiment your cooking skills and create memories with your loved ones.
Serviced Apartment in London for Corporate Travellers
Serviced apartments are one of the most suitable options for business individuals or groups. If you are travelling for work, a place where you can relax and rewind after a long working day is a must. Our serviced apartments are designed to provide you with the comfort and amenities you need. From flat-screen TV to free Wi-Fi to a fully functioning kitchen, you will find it all. A gym for a quick morning or evening workout or swimming pool to reduce the stress, facilities like these are available on demand. If you are travelling with a group, our serviced apartments have separate bedrooms to provide you with privacy and comfort. The fully furnished modern living room can be a good place to strategize and work together.
Transport Near Our Luxury Apartments in London
All our serviced apartments are centrally located with a few minutes of walk from business centres and tourist places. No matter you travel for business or leisure, all the best tourist attractions will be easily accessible. You can also access London Underground and Overground trains, National Rail services, and bus routes. We also have serviced apartments near Heathrow Airport for someone who has to travel frequently.
Some of the popular Underground stations near our apartments are:
- Bond Street
- Russell Square
- King’s Cross
- Camden Town
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.