Rent Apartments in London Short Term
Rent Apartments in London Short Term
Wishing to rent apartments in London short term? You are in for luck since we at TheSqua.re offer a wide range of short term apartments for your stay. From solo travellers and couples to smaller or bigger groups or families, we have everything that you could possibly want in some of London’s best-connected and most vibrant neighbourhoods. Add to that all necessary amenities and facilities along with competitive price points and you get a deal.
We help you choose the best short term apartment rentals that give you ample space, convenience and comfort throughout your stay. It is quite natural that London draws thousands of tourists annually, being one of the world’s biggest hubs for tourism, trade and commerce. Hence, demand is always on the higher side for rental apartmentshere, particularly from families, leisure travellers and corporates who are looking to stay in London for an extended time period. This can range from a few days to even a week or slightly more. Rent apartments in London short term without worrying about anything else.Courtesy our impeccably furnished and strategically located units are some of the plus points of these apartments.
Rent Apartments in London Short Term - Best Options
If you want to rent apartments in London short term, you can check out several attractive options below:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Globe View Apartment By TheSqua.re
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- Boxpark Apartments, Shoreditch
- Chancery Serviced Apartments, Central London
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- St. George Wharf Apartments, Vauxhall
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
These are indeed some of the best choices for guests seeking comfortable, convenient and highly pleasurable experiences throughout their stays in London. Our award-winning reservations team will help you with regard to finding the best possible accommodation for your needs and without any hassles whatsoever.
Why Rent Apartments in London Short Term?
Wondering why you should rent apartments in London short term? The answer is pretty simple actually. If you desire flexibility, freedom, convenience, comforts and most importantly, total privacy during your stay, you should go for an apartment rental over other conventional hospitality accommodation. The simple fact of the matter is that these units function as your own home away from home when you are staying in London. Come and go as per your own desire, have friends or colleagues over for lunch or dinner, relax and unwind as you like and enjoy the additional space, amenities and security on offer. These apartments are ideal for short term stays in London and will cater to the needs of both leisure and corporate travellers, along with families or bigger travelling groups. Our apartments are also located strategically near major places of interest, public transportation facilities, tourist landmarks, business destinations and more. All in all, without a doubt, they ensure a win-win situation for all guests travelling to London.
Rent Apartments in London Short Term for Corporate Travel
Should a business or corporate traveller look to rent apartments in London short term? The obvious answer is yes.Going by the sheer advantages that you will receive from taking such a decision, it is the right choice you will be making. The key thing to remember here is that your own rental apartment offers a lot more than simple accommodation in London for shorter periods. You can enjoy your stay in London, unwind in style with your colleagues in the evenings, and lazeon the couch in the living room with flat-screen television for company and stay connected with your friends and family through complimentary Wi-Fi as well. Our rental units are strategically located near major business and corporate hubs, along with leading offices, public transport facilities and major tourist landmarks for exploring during your time off. All necessary amenities are at hand for enjoying a hugely convenient stay in London as well.
Rent Apartments in London Short Term for Leisure
Leisure travellers and families on a holiday should certainly rent apartments in London short term since they will love the extra privacy, convenience and space offered by our units. Short term stays can become so much more enjoyable if you get some additional space to truly unwind in style with your loved ones for company. From the choicest fittings and furnishings to top-notch bathroom amenities, fully equipped kitchens, all vital appliances, flat-screen televisions, security features and complimentary Wi-Fi, everything you need will always be right at your service at our rental apartments. What’s more, you also get access to all major tourist and historical landmarks with ease from our apartments, along with enjoying strategic connectivity to major shopping and dining destinations along with nightlife hangouts, parks, playgrounds, museums and a lot more. Your experience in London will certainly be more fulfilling, courtesy of our rentals.
Rent Apartments in London Short Term – Key Amenities Available
If you rent apartments in London short term, you will get access to a plethora of top-class amenities and facilities during your stay. Some of them include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Our apartments in London may have many other amenities as well, although it varies from one unit to another. Every unit comes with its own special features and plus points to keep you comfortable and happy during your stay here.
Major London Tourist Attractions Close to Our London Rentals
Here’s taking a closer look at some of the most unique tourist attractions in London. Some of these include:
- Museum of Brands and Packaging - The Museum of Brands and Packaging has shifted to the new Notting Hill location that is near the Portobello Road market. This museum offers fascinating insights into the history of packaging and brands in Britain and there are several galleries packed with numerous marvels. Right from historic Mars Bars and 1930s KitKats to the 1970s Chopper Bike and Oxo Cubes from the First World War, you will find a variety of fascinating items exhibited at this museum.
- Victor Wynd Museum of Curiosities, Fine Art & Natural History - The Victor Wynd Museum of Curiosities, Fine Art & Natural History is the sole museum of curiosities in Britain and it offers intriguing items on display, including New Guinea and Congo tribal art, dolls, tin toys, odd manuscripts and books, an eight-legged lamb, two-headed calf, Napoleon’s Death Mask and a lot more. The collection itself is quite fascinating to say the least!
- The Design Museum - The Design Museum in London has relocated to the previous Commonwealth Institute structure, nestled along High Street Kensington. The museum offers the designer, maker or user a permanent exhibit that narrates the evolution of modern design as we know it today. There are two temporary spaces for exhibitions, along with installations that have been recently commissioned.
- The Night Tube - The Night Tube is a major attraction, worth checking out in London, by all means. In the year 2016, the Tube commenced an activity that it had not previously undertaken in its chequered history. . It started running services for 24 hours across select lines. The Night Tube service finally started after several years of prolonged delays. The service started from the Central and Victoria lines on Saturdays and Fridays and is rapidly expanding since then. This is something that you will love experiencing, i.e. the feel of a tube ride at night.
- Up at The O2 - Book your ticket for ‘Up at The O2’, a sublime experience for all visitors. Access the roof of the landmark, viewing London magically and in turn snapping some unforgettable pictures. You can also view famous attractions like The Shard, Canary Wharf, Olympic Park and Thames Barrier, among others. The 360-degree views from here are simply amazing and you will fall in love with them!
- Arcelor Mittal Orbit and Slide - This Orbit and Slide has a commanding position beside the Olympic Stadium and has been designed by Cecil Balmond and Anish Kapoor. While standing tall at 114.5 m, it has a staircase having 455 steps. It has two platforms where you can have a sweeping view, for which Kapoor has positioned two interesting mirrors inside. There is also the option for sliding down to the ground and that is quite fascinating, to say the least. The slide is a lifetime experience worth having.
- London Eye - London Eye was constructed for commemorating the onset of the year 2000, or the new Millennium. Ever since, it has been drawing huge crowds of tourists and is a permanent fixture on the London skyline, rarely stopping and offering gorgeous views of the city for tourists.
- Westminster Abbey - Westminster Abbey is another popular attraction for tourists in London, where you can view stone dedications, busts, tablets and graves. You can see the spellbinding architecture of the place. Remember that 17 monarchs lie buried at this site, along with countless other aristocrats and historical icons like Hardy, Dickens and Darwin. Founded back in 960 AD by Benedictine monks, the Abbey has hosted a whopping 16 royal weddings and every coronation since 1066. Without a doubt, Gothic architecture lovers will have a blast at the Westminster Abbey.
- Buckingham Palace – Arguably, one of the world’s most loved attractions, Buckingham Palace gives you a great opportunity to view the best artwork, lavish royal interiors and the headquarters of Her Royal Highness (HRH). The façade of the structure is positioned towards the end of The Mall and it was in 1913 that the addition was created by Queen Mary and King George V. Prior to this, the palace was the property of Lord Goring who handed over his ownership to the Royal Family in 1633. This handover took place under the rule of King George III, owing to a contractual flaw.
Biggest Nightlife Hangouts in London
There is a plethora of enticing nightlife hangouts that you can visit in London. Here’s taking a closer look at some of them:
- Dabbers Social Bingo - Dabbers Social Bingo offers the best opportunity for true bingo lovers to come down and relish challenges and interactive games that literally draw full house.
- Boxedin - Organised at the Boxpark in Shoreditch, Boxedin, is where you will love the open mic nights. If you’re waiting to show your vocal musical skills, you can perform yourself by signing, or settle down for a few hours of the best lit-night in London. You will find yourself surrounded by the best food and beverages as well!
- Bussey Building - Another London nightlife hotspot, this hub with multiple floors, has become popular as a nightclub themed like a warehouse and an art venue in the daytime. There are happening parties that are held here on weekends, including the Soul Train and The South London and these are truly spectacular events, to say the least.
- The Psychedelic Society - You will enjoy the two hour sound extravaganza at The Psychedelic Society that offers calming vibrations, the best pu’er tea for altering the energies of your body and singing bowls & gongs alike, for a heady meditational experience.
- Phonox - Equipped with one of the best audio systems in London, Phonox is where you will find a friendly clubbing community, pulsating music, heady dancing and the best DJs.
- Printworks - The post-industrial décor theme and vibe aside, you will also love the lineup of stellar DJs here, along with the fascinating laser lighting and special effects. No one quite does it like them!
Best Restaurants near Our London Rentals
London is home to several premier restaurants as well. Some of them include the following:
- 14 Hills - 14 Hills is positioned right below the public garden, over 120 Fenchurch Street, a popular destination by itself. This establishment comes with a dining room, bar and deli, offering food for almost all slots including dinner, lunch and 9-5 weekdays. The bar is intimate and charming, remaining functional till the wee hours. Chef Thomas Piat is the biggest USP of the place, harnessing influences from his native, France and experience launching JOiA to offer fine dining fare that tickles your taste buds. The actual innovation at play in this restaurant is the sterling technique, used for transforming conventional British fare like Dover Sole or Chicken Kiev. Some other top picks include Venison and the 42-day-dry-aged Beef, along with Rossini and the brunch menu that is quite extensive as well. You will love trying the signature cocktails here, including the Fourteen and others. You should ideally visit prior to 6.30 PM for the best tables and experiences.
- Lina Stores King’s Cross Restaurant & Deli - The new Lina Stores Restaurant & Deli is a fabulous option for enthusiastic diners looking for a taste of the original hit on Brewer Street, in Soho. This second branch is quite different and bigger (and bolder as well with its décor theme). It is now a full-fledged restaurant cum deli. You will appreciate the seating options in pistachio leather along with 1940s themed lighting and the gorgeous bar that is nestled nicely in the corner. The open kitchen is the centerpiece of the restaurant, dishing out generously laden Carbonara bowls and a mélange of other delights, including yummy sandwiches bulging out with mozzarella and prosciutto alike. Pasta is churned out here akin to how it is done back in Italy and you will find several shareable plates here as well. The antipasti options are amazing, along with carbonara and Agnolotti Verdi with ricotta and black truffle. You should also try the 30 egg yolk Tagliolini with butter, black truffle and VaccheBrune Parmesan. The grilled prawns are delicious and so are options like roasted sea bass and veal rib-eye.
- Sketch Lecture Room & Library - The Sketch Lecture Room & Library has already garnered three Michelin stars, surprising several industry veterans and diners alike. However, the honour seems well deserved with the eclectic vision of MouradMazouz being aptly manifested, along with the talents of Pierre Gagnaire, the hallowed executive chef behind this marvel. The lush theatrical setting welcomes you, along with huge double doors on the first floor of the townhouse into a flamboyantly decked up dining room and the food lives up to all the fame as well. You should go for tasting menu with French-inspired dishes, courtesy Head Chef Johannes Nuding.
- Amazonico - A sensational pick in the London dining circuit, Amazonico is where you will find the very best South American flavours and fabulous dining experiences alike. Sandro Silva and Marta Seco, the owners, have already landed Vito Reyes from Ceviche nearby for expanding on his Peruvian culinary influences, with South American flavours to boot. There are oven-roasted delightful chicken rolls, accompanied by guacamole with sea urchin, along with a special interpretation of the tortilla chip. The charcoal-grilled bevy of meats is fabulous here, that is hand-carved at your table and dripped in juices.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.