Short Let in London
Short Let in London
Seeking the right short let in London? You should certainly take a closer look at the wide range of offerings lined up at TheSqua.re. We offer a wide range of units that are impeccably tailored and comfortably furnished for enjoyable and memorable stays in London. Whatever your requirement, we have the best short term lets lined up for you. The next time you venture to London, make sure that you choose your own home away from home in the city. This will give you the best combination of privacy, flexibility, and comfort above all else. Our units are also equipped with the best amenities and facilities that you might desire.
London is one of the world’s most culturally and historically enriched cities that is a huge draw for tourists and business travelers alike. London offers a plethora of attractions and landmarks along with the best global dining, shopping, and recreational establishments galore. Traveling to London anytime soon? You should take the help of our award-winning reservations team for checking out the best short let in London for a memorable time during your extended stay in London.
Best Options for a Short Let in London
If you are looking for a suitable short let in London, you will find multiple available options for tourists in the city. Some of these options include the following:
- Chancery Serviced Apartments, Central London
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
- St. George Wharf Apartments, Vauxhall
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments Shoreditch
- Boxpark Apartments, Shoreditch
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- Globe View Apartment By Thesqua.Re
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
Not only do we offer the best amenities for enjoyable stays in London, but we also make sure that you get 24-7 support and assistance for swiftly resolving queries without any hassles.
Why Book a Short Let in London?
You should consider booking our short let in London for multifarious reasons. Firstly, consider the privacy and flexibility at your disposal, which is something that you will be hard-pressed to find elsewhere, particularly if you are considering conventional hospitality accommodation. This is something that we pride ourselves on, i.e. ensuring the highest standards of privacy and comfort for our guests. Secondly, our short term units are located near all major London corporate and commercial hubs in addition to major tourist landmarks, shopping destinations, and restaurants. You will also find several public transport facilities nearby. Thirdly, we make sure that we provide all the basic amenities and facilities that you require at our short term units including fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen televisions, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a lot more. This ensures that you will have everything you need at your fingertips during your stay. Enjoy extended stays in London at your own short-term unit with your family or colleagues in tow.
A Short Let in London for Business Travelers
Business travelers will greatly appreciate the convenience of a short let in London. You can simply put your feet up on the living room sofa after a hot bath, chill your drink in the freezer and crash with your favorite shows beamed straight on the flat-screen television. Sounds relaxing after a hard day at work right? Channelize your inner Masterchef by rustling up your favorite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen while all other amenities are available at your disposal along with oodles of space and privacy in the bargain. We also offer complimentary Wi-Fi for keeping you connected to your family members and loved ones seamlessly while enjoying a plethora of entertainment options at the same time.
A Short Let in London for Leisure Travelers
Leisure travelers and families will certainly like staying at a short let in London, mostly for the extra space involved! Families consist of children many a time along with spouses and the parents or in-laws as well. Short term units offer added convenience, flexibility, privacy, and freedom, something that is not easy to find at a conventional hospitality unit. With our short term units, you can enjoy possessing your own home away from home during extended stays in London. They also come with all necessary amenities and facilities for guests including fully equipped kitchens, bathroom amenities, comfortable furnishings, cozy living rooms, flat-screen televisions, all necessary appliances, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a lot more. Our short term units are also well connected to major places in London including major tourist landmarks, places of interest, shopping and dining hubs, and nightlife hangouts. All in all, they promise a memorable vacation for the family by all means!
Booking a Short Let in London - Available Facilities
There are several facilities offered when you book our short let in London. Some of them include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
There are several additional amenities available and these may differ from one unit to another. However, the important thing worth noting is that every apartment has its own unique features, characteristic ambience, and ample space for ensuring a fun and enjoyable trip for leisure and business guests alike.
Attractions Near Our Short Lets in London
There are several London attractions that you can access if you book a short let in London. Some of them include the following:
- Sea Life - Sea Life is a fascinating destination, particularly for families with children. You can get a true taste of underwater life at this gigantic aquarium, encompassing up to 500 marine species including stingrays, sharks, clownfish, and moray eels. View the exquisite green sea turtles here while testing your mental strength courtesy of the unique glass shark walk. Learn more about daily feeding times for sea creatures while getting an in-depth glimpse of how they live.
- Madame Tussauds - One of London’s most famous tourist attractions, Madame Tussauds is where you should head for an out-of-the-world experience by all means! Meet wax replicas of some of the world’s most famous, iconic, and influential figures from a variety of fields including royal family members, movie stars, political leaders, sporting heroes, celebrities from all walks of life, and more. Get up close with the Queen (her wax replica that is!) or simply pose beside your favorite movie star for a unique thrill in itself!
- Shrek’s Adventure London - Shrek’s Adventure London is a great place for a fun family outing and you will have a ball discovering Shrek in this unique theme-based attraction inspired by the popular Shrek films. You can simply board the flying 4D bus which is driven by Donkey and pay a visit to the swamp inhabited by Shrek, stop for a bit at the Poison Apple Pub, and meet the ever-endearing Muffin Man. This is a great place to take the whole family for some fun and frolic!
- St. Paul’s Cathedral - Globally acclaimed for its majestic dome, St. Paul’s Cathedral is a unique attraction in London that was built between 1675-1710 and was designed by none other than Sir Christopher Wren. It accommodates famous artwork and intricately detailed mosaics by leading artists over the years. You can go up the charming spiral staircase and witness gorgeously panoramic views of London in turn!
- Royal Observatory Greenwich - Royal Observatory Greenwich is a fabulous attraction for tourists without a doubt. You can stand with one foot each in two hemispheres! You can also find out how the seas were mapped by global scientists along with the stars. The museum is also home to the Prime Meridian Line, the biggest refracting telescope in all of the UK along with an asteroid that is 4.5 billion years old! It is the sole planetarium that you can check out in London.
- KidZania London - Families with children should head to KidZania London at Shepherd’s Bush, offering innovative real-life attractions and activities alike. Children will get an option to learn more about various life skills within a lovely indoor city with immersive playing zones as well. They can experience careers like pilots, police officers, doctors, and even journalists inside.
- London Transport Museum - The London Transport Museum is worth a visit for learning a lot more about the fascinating history of transportation in the city of London and also experiencing vintage vehicles. Travel buffs will discover fascinating insights about the evolution of London’s transportation system over the years while checking out some futuristic exhibits as well.
- Chelsea FC Stadium - Located at Stamford Bridge, this is a must-visit for all football lovers. The stadium is easily accessible at Chelsea’s Fulham Road and the Fulham Broadway Tube Station is the closest to it. You can enjoy interesting guided tours taking you behind the scenes at one of the biggest and most popular football teams in the world, offering access to several zones which usually stay reserved for officials and players alike. There are tours of the stadium, private tours, and even special events where Chelsea stars accompany visitors behind the scenes. Check out the dressing room for Chelsea FC, Dugouts and pitchside, and the Press Room along with taking a walk through the Player’s Tunnel and visiting the Chelsea FC Museum. Tours can be readily booked online.
- Windsor Castle - One of the must-visit attractions on the list, Windsor Castle is the biggest and oldest occupied castle across the globe. A fortress and royal residence for more than 900 years, it is still a working palace. You can view the majestic State Apartments which are embellished with some of the world’s best artwork including the special Royal Collection. Other attractions include St. George’s Chapel and Queen Mary’s Doll’s House.
Shopping Destinations Near Our Short Lets in London
If you book a short let in London, then you will find a plethora of nearby shopping destinations. These include the following:
- Shoreditch - Shoreditch is where you will find innumerable studios and brands of designers from Britain and some top-notch restaurants as well. Shoreditch House is located strategically near major shopping destinations here and you can check out the Sunday morning flower market on Columbia Road and the vintage stores on Brick Lane. You can also visit the famous Spitalfields Market and Redchurch Street which has several high-street outlets including Wait and Labour, Aime, and Modern Society. You may even check out the House of Hackney and Conservatory Archives store for plants. Browns East is a must-visit in central London, showcasing several designers from this part of town. The shop has been neatly divided into various rooms including Immersive and Focus where you will find several rotating pop-ups and installations alike.
- Marylebone - Marylebone is home to the Wallace Collection along with the Chiltern Firehouse and Harley Street. Selfridges Food Hall is a major alternative to other regular supermarkets here while high-street picks include Skandium and The Conran Shop along with Mouki Mou, Sophie Hulme’s, and Lark & Berry’s along with V V Rouleaux and more. Koibird is a dedicated holiday outlet with a charming pink façade during summers and a blue one for the winter. The shop offers everything from surfing to skiing essentials and a lot more. You can also check out Lee Player’s flamenco-esque dresses along with Spencer Vladimir’s knitwear and Baboosha Alpaca slippers.
- Soho - Soho is one of the most dynamic and famous shopping hubs in London. Soho House has greatly expanded its portfolio here and the Brewer Street car park hosted the London Fashion Week back in 2017, enlivening the area’s status as a major shopping street. Albam, Oliver Spencer, and Dukes Cupboard are top draws along with Machine-A and Alex Eagle where you will find furniture, fashion, home accessories, and artwork alike. The loveliest Murano glass goblets are found here along with bespoke tailoring solutions galore. Skinwork has several Sisley hair treatments and facials lined up for visitors here as well.
- Hampstead - Hampstead is home to several top draws including Gail’s Bakery, Kiehl’s Farrow & Ball, and Sandro along with All Aboard, Boutique by Shelter, and Happy Returns. Hampstead has formerly been home to several icons including Ian Fleming and John Keats while currently being home to Helena Bonham Carter, Ridley Scott, and Harry Styles among other London celebrities. Take a tour of Keats House, feast on a delicious lunch at The Holly Bush, and walk along the Heath. The Oxfam Book Shop is a must-visit for its enchanting collection and special edition titles.
- King’s Cross - King’s Cross is home to Coal Drops Yard, one of the most popular and innovative shopping emporiums in London that was designed by Thomas Heatherwick. Wave-Field is one of the numerous and highly interactive installations in tandem with several events and workshops galore for shoppers. The Caravane French interior outlet is worth a visit along with IYouAll, the design outlet, and Finisterre, the shop retailing stylish outdoor clothing. Several other street-wear top picks are lining this destination including Adidas Yeezy, Think Margiela, Moncler, and Common Projects.
- Notting Hill - Notting Hill is home to several fashionable eateries with a buzzing crowd almost every day. The boutique concept, as pioneered by a local store named The Cross, has flourished here with several options including Couverture & the Garb store, Sophie Gass, Summerhill & Bishop, Stumper & Fielding, and a lot more. The Portobello Market is a major landmark here which is packed on the weekends, offering vintage tableware, antiques, and pre-used fashion items alike. The Electric Cinema is the best place to relax after a hectic shopping odyssey with a glass of wine and a film for a company. One Of A Kind is worth a visit for its vintage fashion picks and amazing Chanel lineup. The store itself is frequented by the likes of Sienna Miller and Kate Moss among other global fashion icons.
Best London Restaurants Near Our Short Lets
There are several top restaurants near your short let in London. Some of the top picks include the following:
- Spring - Nestled amidst the beautiful Somerset House, Spring offers a heady dining experience with its wall art, pastel shades, and Italian marble along with the best seasonal starters and main courses alike. Persimmon, fermented chilies, labneh, and other top picks are worth trying here for sure.
- Black Axe Mangal - A revered establishment with a distinct heavy-metal touch, Black Axe fuses the feel of a Chinese take-away outlet with a dive bar feel, covering spicy and delicious dinners and smoked or slow-cooked delights. The cinnamon-banana flatbread brunch is also worth a try.
- Padella - Padella is a popular pasta bar that offers a list of must-try dishes including the pici cacio e pepe and aperitvi along with other top picks such as Negroni, spritzes, and Prosecco (by the glass).
- Gloria - Try the indulgent spreads here including carbonara with pecorino, Mafalda pasta black truffles, and even truffled burrata.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 636 london Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 682 reviews