Short Stay Apartments North London
Short Stay Apartments in North London
Short stays in any city are a thing to be enjoyed. There’s nothing better than arriving at a favourite destination and having only a few days to see everything. The feeling is ecstatic and the excitement is palpable. When it comes to London, we know that the city can be very overwhelming and the attractions just too many to list off. This is why we have short stay apartments in North London that are the perfect living spaces to book. They’re fully equipped and are in a part of London that is easy to connect to and has a character all of its own,
Our Best Short Stay Apartments in North London
Amongst any award-winning portfolio, there are the apartments that can be termed as the best. They are the ones that stand out, they are the ones that represent the highest quality that we offer. And we have our very best. Delicately designed and equipped with all the amenities that a second home or holiday getaway deserves, they are the perfect companion for any short term leisure or corporate guest looking to feel at home. They are centrally located to be close to all the important things to be experienced in North London.
Our best short stays apartments in North London are the ones below:
- Emerson Court
- Village In The City
- The Camden Chalet
- Hatton Wall
- Stay Camden
- Leman Locke
- Islington Apartments
- Shoreditch Square
- Dalston Works
- King's Cross Superior
Why Should You Book Short Stay Apartments in North London?
They are in all the top areas of North London and exude the very highest of quality that our collection delivers. All short stay apartments are the singular living space that makes a few days in the UK capital city so unique and memorable. Their interiors are furnished with everything that the worlds of leisure and business require to get the job done and to bring all the excitement to every part of the short term stay. No matter where they stay in North London, our guests will be more than happy with the services that our apartments provide.
Facilities in Our Short Stay Apartments in North London
Fully equipped serviced apartments are our speciality. They can more than pass the test to be the new second home and short term getaway. Oozing with contemporary furnishings and bright colours, they bring the warm and cosy feel that modern travel needs. Regardless of whether the trip is for business or leisure, the apartments are fully functional and have a fitted kitchen that has all the utensils needed for home cooking, a flat screen TV for entertainment, free Wi-Fi to connect to loved ones and friends, as well as bed linen that is high quality to ensure the perfect night's sleep.
More amenities can be included if the guest asks for them and if the booked residence provides them. A gym, spa, concierge services and a business centre can be added into the mix for an extra cost if they’re available. Such things make the first-class experience more than possible for short stays in North London.
Where Can You Find Our Short Stay Apartments in North London?
We ensure that our portfolio covers the whole of North London to give our guests the widest range of apartments to choose from when they stay with us. This means that they can find the district and area that best suits their temperament. They can choose one of the trendy spots with cool vibes or go somewhere high-end and corporate for convenience. Business and leisure have many looks in North London, and it’s only right that we have this kind of diversity in our collection so the perfect stay can be made by all bookers.
Some of the districts in North London that house our short stay apartments include the following:
- Camden - The popular and quirky hotspot for young professionals that love street food, ales, streets stalls, trinkets, boutiques and other assorted treasures, the eponymous market is a fine day out and can leave new visitors with a variety of new gifts to show off to their loved ones back home. Bargains abound here.
- Shoreditch - Another hipster hotspot with restaurants and diners, along with independent businesses, the worlds of business and leisure can easily align to create a North London experience like no other.
- Hoxton - Adjoining Old Street, guests can find bars and restaurants along with good vibes to develop the best atmosphere for their stay in the big city.
- Islington - A very popular spot for younger guests or those that want to be in the heart of liberal London and academia, the area has its own old pubs and hangouts that make it a worthwhile night out for all those that love a good pint or a thorough debate.
- Angel - Next to the cool district of Islington, this is where a few wild bars, shops and cinemas line the streets to bring their own bit of fun to North London.
- Hampstead - With more millionaires in its boundaries than any other part of the country, guests that stay near here may see a few famous faces going to and fro about their day as if they’re a normal part of society.
- Kilburn - A multicultural district lined with mainstream stores, traditional pubs, and chain burger bars, it's a popular booking spot for leisure travellers that love a cultured approach to their short stay.
- Swiss Cottage - Offering a great selection of family-friendly restaurants and shops, along with being close to the likes of Primrose Hill, Regent's Park and Hampstead Heath, a short stay here will bring its own rewards and plenty of choice for morning runs and evening walks.
Attractions Near Our Short Stay Apartments in North London
Short stays in London mean that guests have to use their time more appropriately and see what needs to be seen. In the north of the city, there are a variety of attractions to see, some of which are familiar and others which may not be. As the area has its own unique appeal for young professionals, families and corporate travellers, there’s much to experience for everyone that wants to know more about the city and its place in the world. Museums, galleries and parks are just some of the must-see landmarks near our apartments.
When staying in North London for the short term, guests should make time for these iconic attractions:
- Hampstead Heath - With over 790 acres, this grassy public space is full of London joggers, wannabe athletes, families entertaining their kids, and loose animals that are enjoying the space to run with their owner.
- British Library - Between 170-200 million objects rest in its vaults and it holds most of the UK’s treasured fragments of its history from the Magna Carta to treaties with the EU.
- King’s Cross - The station and area itself is a popular hangout spot for Harry Potter fans that want a pic with the trolley that goes to the fictional Platform Nine and Three Quarters. Aside from that, there are shops and restaurants that can be found in walking distance.
- Camden Market - The ever-crowded market has numerous foods, stalls and sights to lure in London’s short stay visitors. Featuring priceless collectables and more, real bargains can easily be discovered.
- British Museum - Whether it’s Ancient Egypt or Roman Britain, the history of the world and all its civilisations are here to shine a light on the arch of human progress.
- Charles Dickens Museum - Britain’s most famous author can be appreciated in all his finery in this typical Georgian terraced house that tells the history of his life, loves and career.
- Foundling Museum - Proudly showcasing the story of London’s first home for children at risk of abandonment, detailed artworks and displays help to enforce the might of the human spirit.
- Bloomsbury Theatre - Guests get to be transported to a whole new world of drama, comedy and adventure when they come here for an afternoon or evening show.
- London Canal Museum - Visitors can learn about the history of the city’s canal network and how this influenced the way of life for some parts of the city.
- Primrose Hill - Separated from Regent’s Park, it features the eponymous hill that’s 63 metres high and enough space to kick a ball or sunbathe at one’s leisure.
Best Restaurants Near Our Short Stay Apartments in North London
Even short stays require a night out around the city, sampling the best diners and restaurants. North London has its own array of restaurants that bring the startup entrepreneurs and young workers to their doors, as well as families and groups of friends that want a change from home-cooked meals. A vibe can be felt in every place, and that’s what makes eating out so special in any city. We know this is part of the whole travel experience which is why our apartments can be found close to all the big spots, or in a few tube stops and short taxi rides.
Our short stay apartments in North London are in suitable distance from these top restaurants:
- La Patagonia - An exposed brick barrio-style setting and Argentinian cuisine create a winner that also has regular tango nights for an added bit of fun.
- Trufflesecco - Truffles and Prosecco headline this trendy restaurant where hungry visitors can enjoy Tuscan foods and tasteful Italian wines whenever they wish.
- The Dublin Castle - Another part of London’s indie scene, the establishment is decorated with band posters and hosts new music to infuse an addictive vibe that’s hard to let go off even after a filling meal.
- The Lock Tavern - A busy lockside pub with a roof terrace, music events and traditional foods make this a sublime retreat for those that want a view with their pie and mash.
- The Albion - It serves modern British comfort food in an elegant family-friendly Georgian pub that also has an extensive garden for those that want a bit of space when they eat or simply want to feel the outdoor air when enjoying their favourite dish.
- Radici - With a Rustic appeal, this southern Italian establishment hosts tasty cuisine that’s served in laid-back quarters. A bar and outside terrace are here also for those that want views alongside their meals.
- Comedor Grill - A Pan-South American restaurant, a dining room with abstract paintings complements the cuisine as visitors are taken to a new world of taste and delight.
- Golden Arrow - A chic ground floor hotel restaurant that serves global dishes, no matter what guests love this restaurant is bound to have it.
- The Spaniard’s Inn - A homely fireplace for winter nights, a large garden for outdoor pints and an array of comfort food make this a popular spot for those that want to chill and enjoy the peace.
- The Holly Bush - A traditional 18th-century wood-panelled pub, cask ales, a fireplace, and an outdoor space bring much character to the conservative vibe.
Corporate Short Stay Apartments in North London
Short term business travel needs a space that one can call home for a few days. A fully furnished apartment that ticks all the right boxes. Our short stay apartments in London have the modern business traveller in mind. Not only do they have the ideal spot to chill in after a long day in the office but they also have the opportunity to work remotely if needs be. This is essential for modern times and can reduce office commutes and the early office meetings.
Short Stay Apartments in North London for Leisure
Leisure is always good in London. Some of us just need a quick break away from the old office desk to relax in a new location. Our short term leisure apartments have the homely vibe that guests find so essential and are equipped with all the necessary things they have at home. High speed internet? Yes. Fully equipped kitchen? Yes. Sufficient sleeping quarters? Yes again. Our award-winning collection of short stay apartments are the ideal addition to making North London come alive at all hours of the day.
Transport Near Our Short Stay Apartments in North London
The city of London keeps all its visitors, locals and commuters connected via its sprawling and unique network which includes the likes of the London Underground, Overground, DLR, TfL and the red buses. No one wants a long commute, no matter what their reason for staying in north London is. That’s why our apartments are close to all the main connections so all guests can zip from A to Z with little to no hassle. North London has easy connections on the Northern, Victoria and Piccadilly lines, as well as efficient bus services.
He nearest tube stations to our apartments which are the most vital to all guests include the ones below:
- King’s Cross
- Camden Town
- Russell Square
- Mornington Crescent
- Holloway Road
- Finsbury Park
- Highbury and Islington
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.