Our short term lets in London are ideal for catering to the needs of business and leisure travellers looking for extended stays in London, hovering between a week and a few weeks at a time or even longer! We believe in offering comfortable and convenient stays for our guests with suitably positioned and located homes that meet all their requirements in terms of proximity to major destinations and public transit facilities, security and available amenities/facilities. TheSqua.re is the best place for finding comfortable accommodation that will greatly enliven your stay in London.
London is naturally one of the world’s biggest centres for tourism, trade and commerce and one of its most historical and culturally enriched cities. Thousands of people visit London every year for business or pleasure or sometimes a mixture of both! Whenever you fancy an extended stay in London, our award-winning reservations team will assist you with the best short term lets in London for a more private, comfortable and convenient experience by all means.
Best Options for Short Term Lets in London
We have several top-notch options available in terms of available short term lets in London. Some of them include the following:
We are confident of helping you find the best short term lets in London, depending upon your specific needs and requirements. Our personalized approach helps us cover each and every need of our guests while ensuring that they have comfortable and highly memorable London trips in the bargain. For any queries during your stay, we have a 24-hour support service available. This ensures that you are covered throughout your trip and can get your queries resolved swiftly without any hassles whatsoever.
Why Book Short Term Lets in London?
If you are a traveller looking to stay for an extended duration in London, then our short term lets in London make a whole lot of sense. Why is this so? Well, for starters, conventional hospitality accommodation will never give you the sheer privacy and flexibility of having your own home in the city during your stay. You can have friends and colleagues over if you wish, cook your own meals during your sojourn and generally enjoy the comfort of the highest order through the top-class furnishings, best appliances and ample space at your disposal. To add to your convenience, our units are strategically located near major tourist destinations, business and corporate hubs and public transit facilities. They also ensure easy access to the best restaurants, pubs, nightlife hangouts and shopping streets in town for lively evenings. All in all, our short term units are the best options for your stay in London without a doubt.
Short Term Lets in London for Business Travellers
If you are travelling on business, then our short term lets in London will naturally emerge as the most convenient options for your stay. You will like the ample space offered in our units along with the plethora of appliances, comfortable beds, relaxing ambience and facilities like flat-screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi to help you relax after hard days at work. You can even brainstorm with colleagues in our spacious living rooms, complete with all necessary appliances like a fridge/freezer, microwave and fully equipped kitchens to whip up delicious meals and cool those beverages alike!
Short Term Lets in London for Leisure Travellers
Leisure travellers will also greatly appreciate our short term lets in London without a shred of doubt. This is because our units come with a lot of space for occupants including smaller or bigger families, complete with children and even the parents or in-laws. There is more room for everybody in the family along with greater privacy and flexibility all the time. You will enjoy great connectivity to major facilities for public transportation, key tourist landmarks and attractions in London, major shopping and dining destinations and more. Our units come well equipped with all the appliances, amenities and other facilities that you require including complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer dryer machine and a lot more. Staying in your own apartment in London will be a memorable experience for families indeed.
Facilities in Our Short Term Lets in London
There are a plethora of amenities available at our short term lets in London. These include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
We offer all the facilities that you can possibly require for a more enriching and comfortable time in London. Our units are well equipped in terms of all the basics that you require on a day to day basis.
Biggest Tourist Attractions in London
There are multiple famous tourist attractions near our short term lets in London. These include the following:
- St. Paul’s Cathedral - One of the most famous churches in London, the St. Paul’s Cathedral is one of the world’s most spectacularly designed and stunning churches, positioned atop a former Roman temple site. The earlier structure of the church was destroyed in the 1666 Great Fire and the rebuilding was conceived by Sir Christopher Wren himself. In contemporary times, the twin towers sport a wonderfully Baroque design and St. Paul’s Cathedral has a stunning dome going up to 365 feet. This is a sheer architectural masterpiece and you can choose to walk up the magnificent stairs with their gorgeous views of the interior of the dome, including the iconic Whispering Gallery, which presents one of the best activities to check out in London.
- Covent Garden - Covent Garden is lined with numerous market halls which mark the beginning of the locality, covering several restaurants and shops in Long Acre along with other nearby streets including Seven Dials and Neal’s Yard along with the Central Square which is dotted with fascinating street artists and performers. The arcades and halls lining the Covent Garden Market are dotted with several outlets and speciality stores that offer almost everything from unique souvenirs to finely-crafted antiques and other handicrafts. Accommodated in the historic ex-flower market in Covent Garden, you will discover the insightful London Transport Museum which is filled with several historic trolleys, buses and trams alike. The Royal Opera House can also be found in this neighbourhood.
- The London Eye - The mega London Eye was developed to commemorate Millennium Celebrations in 2000 for the city. It is the biggest observation wheel in all of Europe with individual capsules of glass which offer panoramic and spectacular London views as you go up the circular tour, rising to a whopping 443 foot over the Thames River. The journey takes almost half an hour and this is often swifter than the time that you spend waiting to get a turn! You should consider booking in advance and you can also get on-board at the Emirates Air Line, the fun cable car system that crosses the River between the Royal Victoria Dock and Greenwich. The journey covers a kilometre and takes approximately 10 minutes, which is ample time for snapping the lovely views.
- Hampton Court Palace - Hampton Court Palace is another huge attraction which lines the River Thames and is one of the most famous palaces in Europe as well. The Great Hall here dates right back to the time of Henry VIII. Interestingly, local lore says that two of Henry VIII’s wives reportedly haunt the site till date. This is also where the defeat of the Spanish Armada was conveyed to Elizabeth I. Another interesting attraction is the Clock Court with its intriguing astronomical clock going all the way back to 1540. The State Apartments are another marvel with their Haunted Gallery and the Chapel along with the Tudor tennis court and King’s Apartments. The gardens are a pleasure to visit, particularly around mid-May when they are observed in full bloom. They include the Pond Garden, Privy Garden, Broad Walk, Elizabethan Knot Garden and the area which is called as the Wilderness along with the famous Maze in the palace. Hampton Court is a must-visit attraction for tourists in London without a doubt.
- Docklands and Greenwich - Greenwich has been a major hub for naval power in Britain for several centuries. It is best known as the home of the iconic Cutty Sark, the last of the tea-clippers from the 19th century to sail between China and Britain. The ship is located next to the Discover Greenwich Visitor Centre with exhibits showcasing 500+ years of fascinating maritime history along with the Queen’s House which is a spectacular Palladian Mansion. The fabulous collection housed at the National Maritime Museum, the biggest of its kind globally, showcases and illustrates the Royal Navy’s history. One of the most unusual things to do in London is straddling two hemispheres (with one foot each) on the Meridian Line at the Royal Observatory’s Meridian Building. The revamped and transformed Docklands across the River Thames has now been changed into a global recreational and business hub with some of the city’s trendiest new eateries. The Museum of London Docklands is housed in ancient Georgian warehouses and showcases several compelling hands-on displays.
- Kew Gardens - Kew Gardens is officially known as the Royal Botanic Gardens and is located in southwestern London on the River Thames’ south bank. This is a great place to visit as you explore fascinating and several plants grew throughout 300 acres in all. Laid out in the year 1759 and transforming into government property by the year 1841, this is where Queen’s Cottage was added by Queen Victoria with its fascinating adjacent woodlands. There are several tours available for Kew Gardens with multiple events taking place here throughout the year.
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour - You can expect a thrilling experience with the exclusive tours of the magical Warner Bros. Studio which includes tours of the Harry Potter films and their making. You can witness the costumes, props and sets used for filming all the Harry Potter movies and you can also get inside some of the most iconic locations in them, including Dumbledore’s office, the Great Hall and the hut of Hagrid. Harry Potter fans will certainly have an amazing experience.
- Tower of London - You can take a special tour for exploring the Tower of London, one of the most famous structures not just in Britain but the whole world. It has a rich history of 900 years as a royal prison, palace and site for a jewel house, zoo and even arsenal. You can view the White Tower, cover the bed chambers of medieval kings and gaze upon the stunning Crown Jewels.
Shopping Destinations Near Our Short term Lets in London
There are several shopping destinations located near our short term lets in London. These include the following:
- Carnaby Street - Carnaby Street was once known as the hub of the Swinging Sixties and the mod revolution where rebellious British teens laid faith on rock music and innovative clothing of a bolder nature to defy their families and conventional traditions alike. You will find some of the best vintage mod apparel here along with fascinating accessories. Enhance your shopping expedition by sampling the delicious grub and lovely beverages on offer at the top-notch restaurants and bars lining the area. You can also venture out to Kingly Court which is a major courtyard behind this street and you will find an abundance of dining and shopping options here as well.
- Covent Garden - Covent Garden is the best place for finding variety during your shopping expeditions. You can snap up women’s wear, menswear, delicious sweet treats and clothing for children here. You can enjoy mid-shopping breaks at the numerous restaurants, cafes and delis here, while exploring the three major markets including the Jubilee Market which keeps reinventing itself throughout the week. You can snap up apparel, household items, handicrafts and antiques here while the East Colonnade Market has several items being sold including hand-knitted and handmade offerings for all 7 days in the week. Apple Market is more oriented towards artwork, accessories, antiques, home-ware and fashion items.
- Westfield London - Westfield London is a shopping mall that draws inspiration from American counterparts. It offers theatre, shopping stores and food options under a single roof and you will find more than 300 luxury and high-street retail stores here along with The Village, which is a must-visit for its champagne bar and designer fashion labels alike. The sister mall of this outlet is Westfield Stratford City which is located in eastern London and this also deserves a visit on your part.
- Jermyn Street - Jermyn Street is where you will find the best clothing for men and this is located amidst the hugely fashionable and historic London district named St. James’s, offering a wide array of shirt manufacturers, tailors and suppliers for fine leather items alike. You can buy the best gift for your loved one here or simply indulge in some of the best picks by top names like Budd Shirtmakers and the like. You will find Savile Row situated to the northwest of Jermyn Street and this is the place to find impeccably handcrafted British suits.
Restaurants Near Our Short Term Lets in London
There are multiple restaurants available near our short term lets in London. These include the following:
- Clove Club - Clove Club is positioned behind a charming blue door in the stately town hall of Shoreditch. This Michelin-starred establishment has a fascinating tasting menu with its plates rustling up seasonal and the finest produce in Britain and brimming with culinary innovations aplenty. Must-trys include the Duck Consomme which is dramatically poured into a glass containing Madeira which is a 100 years old and the Orkney scallops which are served with delightful truffles and Clementine. In-house cocktails are pretty intriguing as well.
- Bao Fitzrovia - Bao Fitzrovia is a great place to enjoy the airy and clean ambience with stools decking a U-shaped bar where you will find a pencil and tick-box menu alike. This joint has several wonderful dishes including great small plates and bigger main dishes which can feed two people comfortably. Solo bar lunches or swift dinners with pals assume more meaning at Bao Fitzrovia.
- Kiln - Rustic Thai dishes take centre-stage at this establishment helmed by Chef Meedu Saad. The food is warmed up over embers and ingredients are impeccably garnered from fresh Cornish seafood and also Chinese and Thai herbs grown in Britain. You should not miss the red mullet with a rich infusion of turmeric along with the raw langoustines which are infused with Kaffir lime and mint for an incredible sensory experience.