Studio Apartment East London
Studio apartment in East London
East London has always had its own vibe, it’s own sense of character. Being a part of one of the most popular cities in the world, it adds to the experience that all tourists, business or leisure, can enjoy when they come to the city for a few days, weeks or months. However, for those travellers that are on their own or a couple that wants a more compact and lively trip, our studio apartments in East London are here with their fully equipped living quarters and centrally located to provide the perfect stay in the jazziest of London’s heartlands.
Our Studio Apartments in East London
Within our 200,000 apartment portfolio, we have our East London studios. While they are few and far between, they nevertheless showcase the detrimental aspects of our values and will certainly deliver the perfect stay that our guests want in the exciting and exuberant part of Britain’s capital. Fully furnished spaces and other facilities make each of these a pivotal and worthwhile choice.
Our studios in East London include the following:
- Aldgate East Studio Apartments
- Avant Garde Serviced Apartments, Shoreditch
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- 196 Bishopsgate Serviced Apartments
- Abbotts Chambers Serviced Apartments
- London City Apartments
- Old Street by Q Apartments
- Town Hall Apartments
Why Should You Book Studio Apartments in East London?
Their smaller, yet expansive living areas and direct locations make them a more than an obvious choice for stays in East London. Restaurants aren’t far away, landmarks can be reached by bus or a few stops on the Underground and the interiors are decorated with contemporary and stylish hues that evoke warmth and comfort - the two things that are needed after an exhausting day trekking through the city, catching the best bits or networking at expensive lunches in luxury restaurants. Putting all guests in the centre of their focus, our studio accommodation more than matches the needs and requirements of the modern business traveller and couples that want their stay to be beyond exceptional.
Facilities in Our Studio Apartments in East London
Studios are known for their ever-changing sizes, but what never changes are the facilities and amenities that can be found inside them. At TheSqua.re, we know that business and leisure travel may be different beasts but the tools that are required to develop the homely atmosphere remain the same. So whether a guest is here for networking with clients, or a couple has come for a romantic getaway, our uniquely furnished studios in East London are always going to be the safe haven they’re looking for.
Inside, guests will find a fully equipped kitchen to keep healthy meals on track and to cut down on extortionate restaurant bills, a flat screen TV to watch stellar programmes, free Wi-Fi to stream content and content to friends/family, a laundry unit for extra convenience and sleeping quarters that have the soft linens necessary for a long sleep. Other facilities that can be included depending on the residence of the studio and the length of stay of the couple or individual include a gym to stay fit during the trip, a spa to chill in throughout the afternoons and evenings, concierge services for a dash of convenience and a business centre for a change of scenery from the London office.
Where Can You Find Our Studio Apartments in East London?
The area is large and encompasses very modern and lively areas. Each district has its own personality that contributes to the London equation and attracts all types of people here, all of whom are seeking out something different for their London adventure. To give our guests the ultimate freedom in the area, and to have the best that serviced accommodation can offer, we have studio apartments in East London’s top districts.
Our East London studios can be found in the following areas:
- Bethnal Green - A trendy and characteristic area of East London, it has good central connections, markets, shops and other notable attractions to lure in the tourists.
- Old Street - This area is full of businesses, shops, bars and restaurants to keep the corporate workers happy and to set the nightlife of the young professionals to a rowdy start.
- Aldgate - The Sky Garden, markets and more assorted eateries dominate the area as the worlds of business and leisure infuse to bring the East district to life.
- Shoreditch - Full of hipsters bars, clubs and tech startups, investment opportunities abounds for corporates while leisure guests can unwind with loud music, standup gigs and more.
- Liverpool Street - Featuring one of the busiest tube stations in the city for corporates, the office buildings are graced with unique diners, cafes and pubs to wind down the long working days in style.
Attractions Near Our Studio Apartments in East London
When asking someone to name the landmarks that grace the streets of London, most will name the obvious ones. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Oxford Street, Bond Street, The British Museum and Trafalgar Square are ones that will no doubt enter the conversation. But in East London, these attractions are far and distant. Here, other places of interest take their place and the itinerary changes to reflect a new landscape. From shopping malls to museums, arenas and markets, there’s a whole new slice of London to explore.
Our studio apartments in East London can be found not too far from the following attractions:
- Westfield Stratford - Filled to the brim with happy consumers, the shopping centre has a variety of well-known brands to peruse, as well as an eating quarter that has a range of street foods, and a cinema that has all the latest Hollywood (and Bollywood) hits to watch at all times of the day.
- Museum of the Docklands - Discover the history of the city’s docklands and the role that it and its poorly paid workforce played during the height of Britain’s global empire. It’s honest and frank about the human costs on all sides that came with the plundering of the world’s wealth and resources.
- The O2 - Visitors can watch the hottest bands and funniest comedians do what they do best. But if they so desire, they can check out the luxury stores that sell expensive suits and shoes, eat out at the restaurants that are ready to serve filling foods or head to the cinema and bowling alley for some late entertainment, friendly competition and to capture the imagination.
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre - Situated in the heart of London’s central business district, it is no surprise that lunch breaks are filled with suited employees looking to impress their clients with a reservation or just to pick up something to take home to their loved one.
- One Canada Square - One of the tallest buildings in the UK, the pyramid roof is as recognisable from many spots in the city and the offices house some very important players on the world stage in finance and commerce.
- Olympic Park - Home to the huge legacy of the London 2012 Olympics, visitors can see where the magic took place and learn about the fateful days where Britain’s athletes became champions and how the event was able to take place.
- London Stadium - West Ham’s football stadium, it is a beacon of the East End and is usually full of loyal supporters on the weekend, cheering the Hammers on through their trials and tribulations throughout the Champions League (or League One when they get relegated).
- Mudchute Park and Farm - All ages can take a relaxing break here away from the noise and crowds to contemplate life, the universe and everything…as well as petting the animals that make the surroundings their home.
- ExCel London - Hosting events like the Business Travel Show, the MCM Comic Con and other bastions of culture and commerce, this building hosts eateries for its visitors to refuel at and has great views of the river outside as well as old buildings opposite that show off a bit of character.
- Billingsgate Market - A favourite place for corporate and leisure travellers that want to spend a bit more on boutique items, the market is found up Liverpool Street and has a fair few luxurious options for shoppers to consider.
Best Restaurants Near Our Studio Apartments in East London
In the East End, there are many pubs and restaurants to choose from that exude the vibrant and colourful atmosphere of the area. With the city’s diverse population, the restaurants and menus are equally diverse so everyone can find their absolute favourites and jump into something new with ease to really explore their palette. As eating out is one of the best experiences of travelling to any destination, we’ve put our studios close to the best eateries of the area for extra convenience.
The restaurants that our guests should check out in East London are:
- The Crown - This 2-floored pub has a beer garden, outdoor terraces and quirky, vintage-inspired styling that creates a truly modern setting that all couples and groups can eat at any time of day..
- The Grapes - It might have a narrow downstairs bar with a small Thames-side terrace and an upstairs restaurant dating from 1583, but this pub is a delight from head to toe and has Charles Dicken memorabilia all over the place. Plus it has a small statue of Gandalf the Grey in honour of its owner, Sir Ian McKellen.
- The Narrow Gordon Ramsey - A modern British menu and real ales make this Thameside gastropub with flagstone floor and river views the popular haunt that it is for locals that want the Ramsay vibe with their food.
- Breakfast Club Spitalfields - Serving English and American breakfasts, plus comfort foods and burgers, this quirky addition is more than its unassuming location lets on. Plus, it has a secret cellar bar that requires a magic phrase to enter.
- Duck & Waffle - Clientele can enjoy British and European cuisine in a 40th-floor space that has floor-to-ceiling windows and top views.
- The Blind Beggar - A Victorian East End pub, this stylish space is infamous as the site where Ronnie Kray shot and killed a rival in the 1960s. A swift pint here is always good.
- Mumbai Square - Sering classic Indian food with a modern twist, this is a rare treat for those that want to try a new way to indulge in their favourite curry dishes.
- The Dickens Inn - A reconstructed, 18th-century timber-framed warehouse, it services delicious pizza and has a balcony dining option and a large garden to show off.
- The Folly - Its seasonal menu has international flavours and will entice anyone that loves great British foods.
- Burger & Lobster Threadneedle - This American-style diner does exactly what it says on the tin; burgers and lobsters.
Corporate Studio Apartments in East London
When it comes to corporate travel, East London can be the perfect getaway for those that want out of the central lifestyle. Those that want a more realistic and characteristic side of London as opposed to the “touristy” feel will often go to areas like East London so they can have a true break from the office feel. Our corporate studios in East London are furnished to provide that tone and to function as a second home where guests can work remotely rather than heading into the four-sided work desk, where they can communicate via video conferencing rather than sitting in a boiling hot meeting room. The world of the modern business traveller is totally taken care of when corporate bookers choose out East London studio apartments.
Studio Apartments in East London for Leisure
Couples and solo travellers that don’t want the typical London trip have our East London studios to chill in instead of the lavish penthouse in the centre of the city. Not everybody wants an extravagant living space. They just want somewhere that they can call home for a few days. A spot where relaxing comes second nature. Our selection of studios does exactly that. Furnished to perfection and decorated for all modern sensibilities, leisure can take centre court and be the complete focus of guests when they book with us.
Transport Near Our Studio Apartments in East London
Like the rest of London, the east side is well connected with the rest of the city. It has all the pivotal tube stations, Overground stops, red buses and black cabs to get the public in and out. Plus, it also has other TfL rail services and the DLR to go beyond the usual parts of London. We know that getting around is of supreme importance to all our guests which is why we try to keep close to the key connections in East London when they choose our elegant studios. This way comfort and convenience are taken care of outside as well as inside our serviced accommodation.
Our East London studio apartments can be found near the following London Underground stations:
- Aldgate East
- Liverpool Street
- Tower Hill
- Old Street
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.