Studio Apartment West London
Studio Serviced Apartments in West London
The affluent area of West London is full of stylish accommodations that exude the high-end feel of the area and the cultural amenities that grace the streets. Those that choose to stay here do so as they want to experience the high life of the city of London. We currently have an assortment of studios that are more than suitable for corporate and leisure travel. Each one is equipped with all the tools and facilities to create the perfect stay in the popular British capital city.
Our Best Studio Apartments in West London
While our portfolio of studios in West London may not come in the widest variety, there are still enough varieties to choose from to book the second home. They are all centrally located and are ideal to wind down after long days wandering the crowded streets and a plethora of galleries and museums. But even our small collection of studios has a few gems that are above the rest. They have that unique feel that only the cream of the crop can demonstrate. Having all the usual amenities, it’s their layout and designs that put them a step above the rest.
These are the best studio apartments in West London for our guests to book for comfort and convenience:
- Ashburn Court Serviced Apartments, Kensington
- Citadines South Kensington
- Claverley Court Serviced Apartments, Knightsbridge
- Cornwall Garden Serviced Apartment, Kensington
- Fraser Suites Kensington
- Harrington Gardens Apartments
- Native Fulham
- Native Hyde Park
- No. 20 Barons Apartments
- Oakwood Kensington
- Point West Apartments, Kensington
- Queens Gate Gardens Apartments, Kensington
- The Harrington Aparthotel
- Queensgate Court, South Kensington
- Queens Gate, South Kensington
- Templeton Place Serviced Apartment, Earl's Court
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kensington
Why Should You Book Our Studio Apartments in West London?
They are the compact and highly efficient spaces that solo corporate guests and romantic couples desire for a short or long term getaway. Fully furnished, our studio apartments in West London also boast the first-class vibes that most come to expect from accommodation in the area. Not only do they complement the affluent streets but they are also the perfect companion for business and leisure travellers that want a homely space to call their own when the days are long and energy levels are low.
Facilities in Our Studio Apartments in West London
We know that every stay in West London has to match the reputation of the area. Our guests want all the high-end amenities and additional utilities to create a stay worth remembering. Our fully equipped kitchens are sleek and well-designed to enable home cooking to be a viable option to consider rather than expensive restaurants. Meanwhile, their spacious quality means that even their compact design offers the room to become the London home for short and long term stays in the most expensive part of the city. The free Wi-Fi also makes remote working a feasible option to consider for when the office isn’t available. Plus guests can stream more content to entertain themselves when the flat screen TV isn’t showing the stuff they want.
To add that extra spice into the mix, guests can also get access to gyms, spas, concierge services and so much more when they stay for more than 30 days or at an added cost.
Where Can You Find Our Studio Apartments in West London?
We want our guests to have as much access to West London as possible, and stay in the top areas. And our portfolio more than ensures that is a reality. Even when we only have a few studios to choose from, there’s still ample opportunity to live the high-end life when business and leisure guests peruse our portfolio for the perfect stay.
Our studio apartments in West London can be found in the following places:
- Kensington - Its high street and boutique shops make this district popular with locals and traveller, but also highly expensive. Its close proximity to places like The Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the V&A makes it a convenient choice for leisure bookers.
- Knightsbridge - An upscale area with Victorian housing, and bordering Hyde Park, business and leisure can easily collide when this becomes the new spot to call home.
- Putney - Known as the starting point of the annual University Boat Race, this is another affluent neighbourhood that our guests can call home. When the boat race starts, the riverside pubs and restaurants get packed up very quickly.
- Fulham - An upmarket residential area, it has chic boutiques, home-goods stores, and posh delis, amongst other things to make it appealing for everyone that desires something different to the standard London experience.
- Paddington - There are sadly no Peruvian bears looking to be adopted here, but the area is known for its robust transport connections, wholesome amenities and a Paddington Bear shop.
- Earl’s Court - Combining leafy Victorian residential squares, chain hotels and hectic commercial streets, leisure travellers that have come to the city for pop and rock performances and plays will find this area to be of immense value.
Attractions Near Our Studio Apartments in West London
All areas and districts of London have their own array of attractions and places of interest to lure in the millions of visitors that come to the city each year. West London is no exception. Its usual vibe of affluence seeps over to the landmarks that fill the area. Upscale shopping quarters, Royal Parks, museums and galleries dominate the surroundings. For business and leisure travellers that want so much close by and the exceptional adventure that the area practically guarantees, West London is always going to be the place.
- Hyde Park - The most popular park in London, many musicians like the Rolling Stones have taken to the stage to belt out their greatest hits, whilst sunbathers dominate the greenery when the weather hits high temperatures in the summer months. Meanwhile, many wannabe athletes come here for a punishing run or to kick a ball around with their friends.
- Science Museum - The world of scientific discovery and progress can be found within the big doors of this fantastic and ever-popular museum. Other than that, temporary exhibitions shed light on particular aspects of the hidden worlds science exposes while engines and spacecraft are all a part of the main collection.
- Natural History Museum - Millions of visitors come here every single year to travel across 13.8 billion years from the birth of the universe to the present day. Alongside the dinosaurs, they can jump into the microcellular world, see the evolution of humanity from its humble and savage beginnings, and explore the life that dominates the oceans. There are also night openings every month or so for those that want to see the museum in a new light or to experience professional talks.
- Harrods - One of the most luxurious shopping destinations in the city, all the goods here are opulent and expensive. And of course, nothing can scream luxury more than carrying a Harrods bag around the capital to show off.
- Kensington Palace - The royal residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the grounds, palace and gardens are a popular area of interest for those that love all things to do with the royal family.
- Buckingham Palace - Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s monarch and head of state, lives behind the huge fences while her unsmiling guards wait poised for any trouble. Also, the changing of the guard is always on the cards and has to be seen.
- National Army Museum - The British Armed Forces are amongst the proudest in the world. So this museum pays tribute to the history of the forces and the sacrifices that they make when they are posted overseas and put in life-threatening situations.
- Richmond Park - One of London’s biggest Royal Park, it is packed with joggers and locals/visitors seeking fresh air outside of the smoky city.
- Kew Gardens - Hosting one of the largest collections of living plants in the world, this is a botanist’s dream. it’s hard to believe but a full day out can be spent here wandering around the massive collection of life.
- Saatchi Gallery - Proudly showing off the very best of contemporary art, the gallery is often inhabited with art lovers and intellectuals looking to admire the new seeds that will be taking the art world by storm in the coming years.
Best Restaurants Near Our Studio Apartments in West London
Somewhere with such a high standard of living and opulence as West London will more than guarantee corporate and leisure guests with a plethora of restaurants that can satisfy the taste buds. Like any district in London, there’s a global feel to the cuisines on display. Everyone has their own favourite dish and cuisine, and London, always aiming to please, can more than meet the high criteria of its visiting eaters.
Some of the top restaurants near our studio apartments in West London:
- Carluccio's - A contemporary and white-walled, this chain Italian cafe-deli services the best plates of pastas, handmade focaccia and a kids' menu for extra convenience.
- The Anglesea Arms - A traditional alehouse with a sumptuous gastropub menu, it also serves bar snacks and offers outdoor seating on a front terrace to guarantee comfort inside and outside the establishment.
- Bumpkin South Kensington - A modern all-day restaurant, it draws in families with an organic ethos and rustic contemporary decor alongside its cool and tasty menu.
- Yashin Ocean House - A smart venue with counter seats, it offers unusual head-to-tail dishes using every part of the fish, and other dishes and drinks that all clients can enjoy at their leisure.
- Cambio De Tercio - Traditional and modern tapas are served here with a smile while regional wines are here to be sipped in sunset-coloured rooms that are decorated with dramatic art to create a good vibe.
- Shikara - A simple and local Indian restaurant, it is a remarkable and essential choice for tandoori grills, baltis, biryanis and classic curries. Plus, it has even more to serve so all the usual favourites can be bought with no issue.
- Hoop & Toy - A traditional haunt on the outside, this exemplary Victorian pub has brick walls and modern furniture which are complemented by the diverse and eclectic menu.
- Pappa Roma Restaurant - A rustic setting with exposed ceiling beams, this awesome establishment is the right spot for traditional, wood-fired pizza and pasta dishes.
Corporate Studio Apartments in West London
Business travellers want a sublime experience from start to finish. And our corporate studios are the stylish and elegant companion to tag along on business trips to West London. Featuring all the usual mix of homely amenities, corporate guests can work with confidence from the studio apartment and live like a local in the most exuberant and high-end of London locations. So much can be experienced in a short distance from our studios that the business world can take a back seat in evenings.
Studio Apartments in West London for Leisure
This is the ideal location for getting in touch with the luxury London lifestyle and visiting some of the capital’s most astounding and impressive cultural attractions like the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the V&A. Inside our studio apartments, solo explorers and couples can expect to discover all essential facilities taken care of so all they need to do is book, arrive and live like they would at home. Romantic nights in or an evening watch TV or streaming the latest shows are all simple and easy.
Transport Near Our Studio Apartments in West London
London is always ranked among the most well-connected cities in the world and it’s not hard to see why. Its London Underground, Overground, DLR and other TfL rail services shuttle the locals and tourists around the city, passing through all the zones to get to the office and popular attractions with zero hassle (although it is always best to be prepared for a tight squeeze during rush hour). West London itself has good access to the District, Circle, Bakerloo and Metropolitan tube lines, which sweep through the centre and head back to the west for ease We know that our guests want the shortest trip to their London destination, so we put them close to pivotal transport stations so they no longer have to worry about long commutes and can have convenience in and outside of their studio apartment.
These are the transport stations that our studio apartments in West London are close to:
- Gloucester Road
- Putney Bridge
- Earl’s Court
- South Kensington
- St Margaret’s
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.