West London Accommodation
Accommodation in West London
West London is one of the popular parts of London for both leisure and corporate travellers. The thriving economy, green suburbs and vibrant culture make it a good place to live and work. Our guests can find historical monuments, shopping hubs and modern restaurants close to the apartments and enjoy the capital’s life to the fullest. West London is home to more than 1.47 million people and many business and commercial hubs. This area is diversified, so you can find a budget as well as luxury stay options. Close to the Heathrow airport, West London localities are preferred by most of our guests travelling to London. One of the most affluent residential areas, our West London accommodation is perfect for both short and long duration of stay.
Our West London Accommodation
West London is one of the most preferred localities by guests travelling to London. No matter if you are travelling for work or leisure, our West London accommodation is designed to provide you with a comfortable stay in the capital. Fully furnished service apartments loaded with amenities these elegant and modern stay options are perfect for both short and long duration travel.
A few of our best apartments in West London are:
- Cleveland Residences
- Hounslow Service Apartments
- Lexicon Service Apartments
- Chancery Service Apartments
- Emerson Court Apartments
- Daventry Street Apartments
Why Pick Our West London Accommodation
Located close to tourist attractions, business and corporate hubs, our West London accommodation is perfect to give you a memorable travel experience. Providing you with the comfort of home, these apartments are designed with sleek furniture and ultra-modern amenities. A vibrant living room when you enter the house, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and comfortable luxurious seating area, you can relax and enjoy your evenings here. The kitchen with a dining area is filled with modern appliances like a hob, dishwasher, coffee maker and oven for you to enjoy a healthy meal before heading out for work or city tour. There are separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms keeping your comfort and privacy in mind. Spacious with a comfy and cosy bed after a long day, a bathroom filled with accessories, we have kept it all. A compact studio or 1 bedroom to a spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartment, affordable stay to a budget stay, we have an array of options for you.
Popular West London Neighbourhoods
West London is a mix of residential and commercial areas. From business hubs to lush green parks to peaceful residential localities, you will find everything here. Close to most of the famous tourist places, shopping hubs, great restaurants and pubs, West London is preferred by most of the tourists travelling to London.
A few of the popular West London neighbourhoods are:
- Westminster - Nestled in the north bank of River Thames, Westminster is the perfect place for tourists. Be it the outstanding architecture of Buckingham Palace or the chimes of Big Ben, your trip to London is incomplete without visiting this neighbourhood. Guests prefer to stay in Westminster cause of the central location and proximity to famous tourist places.
- Kensington - One of the most popular neighbourhoods for tourists, This area is expensive and most desirable stay options for our guests. London’s commercial heart, Kensington has posh and upscale shops and markets, picture-perfect streets and beautiful Victorian houses. Leisure travellers prefer to stay in this area because of the proximity to the City of London and popular tourists spots.
- Chelsea - Famous for the iconic King’s Road, Chelsea has few of the best restaurants, shops and galleries in London. An affluent locality, buzzing with young professionals and couples, Chelsea has Georgian terrace-style houses, Victorian cottages and modern apartments. Chelsea also has a lot of trendy bars and pubs, excellent shopping options and renowned schools which make this locality a popular residential area.
- Mayfair - Mayfair is an upscale district of London filled with Georgian townhouses, gourmet restaurants and upmarket hotels. Mayfair is known for fine dining, luxury shopping destinations and exclusive stay experiences. From food to drink to shopping, Mayfair showcases the lavish lifestyle of the capital.
- Ealing - Known as the Queen of Suburbs, Ealing is a mix of urban and rural, city and country. Victorian homes, great connectivity to central London and green urban areas with a touch of rural community living, Ealing has it all. Great food options and a calm environment, Ealing is preferred by travellers who want to relax and enjoy a vacation with family away from the city.
- Hammersmith - Beautiful riverside houses, Hammersmith is a preferred residential locality for its serene and peaceful atmosphere. Terraced house to modern apartments, this is one of the best localities to have a relaxing vacation.
- Notting Hill - Attractive and affluent, Notting Hill is one of the poshest and upscale locations in London. One of the most fashionable parts of London, Notting Hill has a bohemian vibe with colourful houses, antique shops and offbeat musical cafes. Centre of blue music, this area has a multicultural feel with both locals and international tourists.
- Marylebone - Minutes away from the famous Oxford Street, Marlybone is a calm and green locality. Stylish boutique, urban feel with colourful farmer’s market this is preferable by leisure travellers. From small quaint cafes, friendly local shopkeepers, delicious street food to high-end retail brands and expensive dine-ins, Marlybone has it all.
- Chiswick - A perfect location for tourists who want to enjoy everything the capital has to offer but don’t want to stay in the centre of the city. Chiswick has a unique village feel, a great community environment yet well connected to all parts of London.
Why Should Guests Book Apartments in West London
Staying close to the City of London, yet enjoying the British countryside, our West London Apartments are perfect for anyone and everyone. If you are travelling for leisure, staying in our West London accommodation in Kensington or Westminster can be a great choice. Near to multiple tourist attractions, guests can enjoy everything the capital has to offer. West London is also a great place for corporate and business travellers as this locality has great connectivity to the City of London. If you wish to be away from the city chaos and enjoy a relaxed riverside country stay, we have that too.
Facilities in Our West London Accommodation
Our West London accommodation is just what you need for a relaxed luxury stay in the capital. Variety of serviced apartments to choose from, these fully furnished stay options are suitable for guests travelling for work or leisure. Loaded with modern amenities like a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, lift and secured entry system, a sleek open kitchen with high-end facilities, and finer furnishing, these apartments have a vibrant and elegant interior.
While most of our apartments have all the required amenities and facilities to provide a comfortable stay for our guests, there is more to it. Guests can avail concierge service, swimming pool and gym access if the apartment or house has those facilities available. We also have pet-friendly apartments, lounge and cafe access and free parking facilities in a few of our luxurious stays.
Types of Apartments in West London
Our guests can pick from an extensive range of apartments available for both leisure and corporate stay. You can book one of our spacious 2 or 3 bedroom apartments if you are travelling in a group or with your family. A studio or 1 bedroom apartment will be a perfect pick for couples visiting the capital.
- Studio - Compact and fully furnished, these apartments are perfect for a single person or a couple travelling to London.
- 1 Bedroom - Spacious and airy, our 1 bedroom serviced apartment will give you more space to relax and enjoy your stay.
- 2 Bedroom - Separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms, these fully furnished apartments are apt for a family or group of travellers.
- 3 Bedroom - Suitable for the entire family or group of friends, these apartments are luxurious and spacious. If you are travelling with kids, we suggest you pick these apartments for a comfortable experience.
West London Accommodation for Corporate Travellers
Our West London accommodation is one of the best picks for our guests travelling for corporate or business. Close to the City of London and other business hubs, these apartments are easily accessed through London Underground Railway or bus routes. Filled with modern amenities and finer furnishing our service apartments will give you relaxed stay when you travel to London for work.
West London Accommodation for Leisure Travellers
Finding a place to stay in London while travelling with friends or family can have real difficulties. One of the largest cities in the world, London has many neighbourhoods and West London is one of the most popular among them. Our West London accommodations are perfect for guests travelling for leisure. Close to most of the popular tourist spots, these apartments are thoughtfully designed for our guests to enjoy a relaxing vacation. Spacious rooms with modern amenities and all required facilities, one can be spoilt with choices here.
Tourist Attractions Near Our West London Accommodation
There are many tourist attractions that grace the area of West London. It’s vibrant and affluent vibe gives away to a host of cultural amenities that really exude the qualities of the area and city. Converts, palaces, museums, galleries, parks and more are all here to be experienced and appreciated. All of our apartments are centrally located so guests can visit and enjoy the attractions of West London with substantial ease.
Some of the attractions near our West London accommodation include:
- Madame Tussauds - The famous wax museum of London founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussauds in 1835.
- National History Museum - One of the most popular tourist places, this iconic building reserves more than 80 million specimens. One of which is a 25-metre blue whale plunging from the ceiling.
- Kensington Palace - The royal residence set in Kensington Garden, this is one of the popular tourist spots.
- Victoria and Albert Museum - One of the world’s largest museums of applied and decorative arts and designs, this building houses more than 2.27 million objects.
- Westminster Palace & House of Parliament - The centre of British politics, this is one of the most iconic buildings in the world.
- Buckingham Palace - The residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal family, this is the administrative headquarter of the world’s most renowned monarch.
- Kew Gardens - A 326-acre sprawling green landscaped garden also known as Royal Botanic Garden.
- The Royal Albert Hall - One of the most prestigious and treasured buildings of the United Kingdom. Many of the world's renowned artists have performed here at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Portobello Road Market - One of London’s oldest markets, Portobello Road Market is a popular market shown in many movies and attracts celebrities to regular tourists.
- Hyde Park - A huge garden close to Central London, this area is known for hosting musical events.
Top Restaurants & Cafes Near Our West London Accommodation
West London has a plethora of restaurants and cafes located in every corner. Be it posh and upscale dine-in or street food, there are multiple eateries for every traveller.
Here are the few best restaurants and cafes near our West London accommodation:
- Vardo - Located in Chelsea, this popular caravan theme dine-in has dishes from all around the world prepared with local ingredients.
- Wild By Tart - An all-day dine-in restaurant, this has a farm-to-table concept as they prepare seasonal dishes from locally sourced ingredients.
- The Elgin - A popular British pub strangely known for a cafe with great food and coffee.
- Launceston Place - A hidden gem, this place has a constantly changing British menu. Located in the heart of Kensington, you can have a great meal and wine here.
- Suzi Tros - Greek food with a modern twist, this is a famous restaurant located in Notting Hill.
- Bibendum - Located in South Kensington, this restaurant has a classic French menu.
- Kitchen W8 - A Michelin-starred restaurant yet affordable, Kitchen W8 serves modern English cuisine infused with a French flavour.
- Benares - Benares has modern Indian food with a contemporary British twist. For unique Indian cuisine and cocktail menu, this is a must-visit.
- La Caffetteria - This small cafe serves delicious authentic Italian food and coffee.
- Sabor - A popular restaurant located in Mayfair, Sabor has an exclusive Spanish menu to offer.
Transportation Near Our West London Accommodation
Our apartments in West London are located close to many Underground Railway stations. No matter if you are travelling for work or leisure, you are easily connected with every part of London. Close to most of the tourist spots and the city of London, West London is one of the most popular places to stay among our guests.
A few of the popular Underground Railway stations near our apartments are:
- Bond Street
- Lancaster Gate
- Edgware Road
- Royal Oak
- Westbourne Park
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 477 london Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 800 reviews