Temporary Housing Los Angeles
Temporary Housing Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a city that grows on you. Its beaches are pristine and some of the loveliest in the entire US, its boulevards serene and food is something to die for. Ever since, the city has attracted entrepreneurs, artists, filmmakers, musicians, media personalities, and young talent. This is why to date, thousands of people come here to try their luck to get their break in Hollywood. Not only that, but the pacific rim city is also an international business hub and home to key financial centers. This is why the Los Angeles International Airport (or LAX as it is known) was once the third busiest airport in the world. Well, whatever may be the reason, if one happens to visit L.A., what is on top priority is where to stay. This is where Temporary Housing in Los Angeles by Thesqua.re comes into the equation if you are planning on a short visit to the city.
Our Best Temporary Housing in Los Angeles
Every serviced apartment is designed elegantly, keeping every requirement in mind. Our apartments exude comfort, convenience, and personalization. Our award-winning portfolio of temporary housing in Los Angeles consists of aesthetically decorated apartments that boast all the modern amenities one could ask for. Besides, these apartments also offer privacy and a safe environment. Moreover, all our serviced apartments are situated in prime neighborhoods which make all parts of the city easily accessible to you. Here are a few of our top temporary housing in Los Angeles:
Why Should you Book our Temporary Housing in LA?
There are plenty of options for staying in Los Angeles, from boutique hotels to B&B inns, but for temporary housing, you would need something more personalized. This is why our serviced apartments are the top choice for a short-term stay in the city that not only provides you with ample living spaces but also all the amenities that you would want to enjoy during your trip. From fully functional serviced studios to luxury apartments, we have a wide array of offerings to suit your requirements. You just need to book with us and our team at TheSqua.re will ensure that you get the best personalized staying experience regardless of your duration of stay.
All our serviced apartments in Los Angeles are designed carefully to cater to every single need of yours. These offer the best views, affordability, security, and privacy. You don’t need to look any further as booking with us is easy and hassle-free. These apartments boast luxurious interiors to fully functional living spaces. The bedroom offers you a comfy bed with extra pillows, crisp white linen, wardrobes, bedside tables, and extra linen. The separate living room is ideal for you to retire after a long day as they all come with a restful couch sofa, coffee table, flat-screen TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi so that you are always connected. There is a designated kitchen with all the modern appliances that you may require such as the hob, chimney, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, and the required cutlery for you to enjoy a sumptuous meal right at your apartment. Of course, there are air conditioning and central heating systems should you need them.
While the above amenities are guaranteed, there are multiple other facilities for our guests who wish to stay for a longer-term. These amenities and extras can be applied to bookings, especially if the building of the apartment has those features. Some of these amenities are:
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Rooftop restaurants
Where Can You Find These Kind of Apartments in Los Angeles?
A good stay can make your visit to Los Angeles worthwhile. This is why if you are planning on visiting the city for a short term, then temporary housing are perfect for you. No matter if you are traveling alone or with friends and family, our wide range of fully furnished apartments will be ideal for you as long as you wish to stay. Our temporary housing is located in all parts of the city so that you can choose the best-suited ones based on your requirement and preferences. Our apartments can be found in the following neighborhoods:
- Hollywood - The name is enough for you to fathom that this is one of the most sought-after hubs of entertainment. Hollywood and other areas situated adjacent to it are always great for travelers.
- Beverly Hills - This neighborhood is what many Hollywood celebrities call home. Here you get an upscale living with the top stars as your neighbors.
- Santa Monica - One of the most important neighborhoods in Los Angeles, Santa Monica is a coastal area west of downtown Los Angeles. With some great views of the Pacific, this area is very popular among beach lovers.
- Downtown LA - Downtown is bang in the middle of Los Angeles and is the financial as well as a commercial hub. This place is full of life, busy streets, tall skyscrapers, lively shops, and great restaurants can be found here.
- West Hollywood - Boulevards, vintage boutiques, shopping plazas don this neighborhood. You will be mesmerized by this fashionable part of the town and will never feel alone here. This is one of the most popular areas to live in amongst travelers.
- Venice - With its rich boho-ambiance, this beach-front neighborhood is quaint and charming with lots of shops, restaurants, and cafes. Sometimes Venice is perceived as L.A. by most newcomers in town.
Attractions near our Temporary Housing in Los Angeles
The ‘city of angels’ has no dearth of attractions and it sometimes gets difficult to decide what to visit first and which ones to skip. On any given day, one can visit the beach, or hike up the mountain top, or go on a shopping spree and if nothing works out, become a child at Disneyland or gape at those behind the scenes at the Universal Studios. And if lucky, rub their shoulders with one of the movie stars. A few noteworthy places that are on top of every L.A. visitor’s bucket list are situated right near our serviced apartments which means that you are never too far from the top attractions of the city. Here are some of the top attractions near our apartments in Los Angeles:
- Disneyland - The Disneyland and its sister park, California adventure blurs the age difference between a child and an adult. It will surely bring to life several childhood memories of your once-favorite cartoon characters and the epic rides will provide you the thrill that you would have never experienced before.
- Griffith Observatory - This place offers some spectacular views of the city’s skyline. The telescope here is free to use and do not forget to enjoy a show at the planetarium while you are there. Some great hiking trails start here.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - One of the world’s most visited sidewalks, The Hollywood Walk of Fame is every movie-buff’s dream destination. This place has the names of the world’s most famous artists and celebrities engraved in a star terrazzo. There are over 2500 such stars and if you are lucky, you can catch a celebrity unveiling their Walk of Fame terrazzo.
- Santa Monica Pier - This was once the final stop of the famous Route 66 which started from Chicago (Illinois). A ferry pier with an iconic Ferris wheel is one of the most happening places in Los Angeles with amusement park rides, numerous restaurants, and something or the other going on such as a musical concert or fireworks.
- Rodeo Drive - If you fancy shopping at one of the World’s most exclusive and luxury high-end boutique stores, then you have to visit Rodeo Drive. The vibe here is just amazing and the boulevard is a great place to take a walk along with those stores where you can window-shop or buy a thing or two.
Best Restaurants near our Apartments in Los Angeles
Although the kitchen in our serviced studios and apartments are fully equipped with all the facilities and amenities, yet you may want to explore the food scenes at L.A., which is quite lit by the way. Or you may want to have a beer with some sumptuous food outside after a tiresome day and no energy to go back and cook. For such days, you can go on a culinary trail to some of the city’s best foodie havens. Some of the best restaurants near our apartments in Los Angeles are:
- Bestia – If you are fond of Italian, then Bestia is your best bet. Food created by L.A.’s best chefs, this place needs to be reserved well before as it is always frequented by classy clientele.
- Broad Street Oyster Company – If you are craving seafood, head straight to BSOC in Malibu. Once a pop-up shack, BSOC has turned permanent due to its sheer seafood offerings.
- Republique – This French restaurant offers an amazing breakfast to the dinner menu. The desserts, bread, and pastries are swell. This is one of the few places where you can enjoy meals and dessert, all fresh all delectable, and equally fulfilling.
- Spago – Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck run Californian restaurant Spago is situated right in the Beverly Hills area where you can have ordered the famous tasting menu and also spot a celebrity right across the table.
- Hayato – Synonymous with Kaiseki, Hayato is an omakase-style fine dine restaurant that features a traditional yet modern take on Japanese Kaiseki. Do not forget to make your reservations beforehand.
Cost of Temporary Housing in Los Angeles
At TheSqua.re, the rates that we offer are fully transparent for all kinds of travelers, regardless of them being corporate or leisure travelers, at all times of the year. While it is true that a few seasons are going to be more popular than others and we understand that, our award-winning reservations team is always there to help you find the perfect serviced apartment in Los Angeles that fits your budgets and all other requirements.
Centrally Located Apartments in Los Angeles
L.A. is a traveler’s paradise, which means there is no dearth of transit options in the city. All our temporary housing in Los Angeles is centrally located with ample access to public transportation. There are Metro rail, light rail, buses, cabs which are easily available near all our serviced apartments which means you are never far from wherever you want to go in and around the city. Some of the main metro and bus stations near our apartments in Los Angeles are:
- Downtown Santa Monica
- Manchester / Rayford
- Jefferson / Westlawn
- Washington Blvd / Overland Ave. bus stop
- Wilshire / Western
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.