Los Angeles Vacation Rentals
Located in Southern California, this city is frequented by leisure travelers all year round. This city of Hollywood is one of the most visited places in the US. Especially by people who are crazy about movies and want to see, feel, and experience the reel life unfold in the real one.
There are a host of hotels, but they don’t provide the kind of privacy, space, and lifestyle that you may require while exploring Los Angeles. This is why more and more people prefer Los Angeles vacation rentals for their holidays in the city. So, if you are planning to travel to this city, then TheSqua.re has your stay sorted. Our vacation rentals in Los Angeles will be the perfect choice for your visit as these apartments provide you with the kind of homely comfort you are seeking. Known for their comfort, safety, and privacy, our Los Angeles vacation rentals will let you focus on what’s most important to you.
Our Vacation Rentals in Los Angeles
To explore Los Angeles, one or two days may not be enough. Leisure travelers who come here have so much to see and do. They may require even a week to explore the length and breadth of the city. It is therefore always recommended to go for our vacation rentals in Los Angeles. If you are seeking a stay that offers you a homely experience, then look no further.
Our vacation rentals are fully serviced apartments that are elegant, stylish, and are designed with top-notch amenities and facilities. These affordable yet classy furnished spaces provide you with everything you might need during your stay. Be it comfortable beds or a cozy living room with a huge flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen, or complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, we have it all covered for you. Being strategically situated across major neighborhoods, our apartments make it easier for you to commute to the city’s top attractions within no time.
Some of our vacation rentals in Los Angeles are:
- Beverly Hills
- Avalon Playa Vista Apartments
- The Glendon Apartments
- Riva Apartment
- 5th Street Apartment 5
- Playa Del Oro Apartments
Facilities in Our Los Angeles Vacation Rentals
The sunny climate of Los Angeles with its sandy beaches, street art, music, and lively nightlife make it an ideal place for a vacation. Tourists from across the globe come here for short or long term stays. And if there’s one thing they need, it’s a fully furnished space to call home.
A spacious, well-managed, and safe place to stay is what you will require. That is where our studio, 1 and 2-bedroom serviced apartments come into the mix. We take care of all your requirements from comfort to privacy so that you can focus on your vacation. Also, they are conveniently situated in the best neighborhoods like Beverly Hills to Downtown, Santa Monica, Sunset Boulevard and Washington Boulevard.
Our luxurious apartments are perfect. The living rooms and bedrooms are cozy with anti-allergic soft beds with crisp white linen, extra pillows and comforters for you to have a peaceful sleep after a tiring day. The living room has a sofa where you can chill out and catch your favorite shows on the flat-screen television. Even some of the bedrooms have a TV. The sleek attached bathrooms also come with all the toiletries you need.
There is a fully functional kitchen. Starting from a microwave, oven, dishwasher, utensils to refrigerator, toaster, and coffeemaker, every important appliance and facilities are here to give you a home-like experience. There is a host of other amenities that may be on the charts such as on-call laundry services, regular cleaning, and maintenance services, comfy couches, and complimentary Wi-Fi will make your stay a pleasant one.
If you are one of those who likes to stay fit and doesn’t want to miss the fitness regimen, even on a holiday, we have a fully equipped gym for you. While these come at a marginal fee, you can mention these extra requirements and our team of experts will find the best suitable apartments for you which have the said features.
All our serviced apartments have the highest level of safety standards and that is a top priority for us. Our vacation rentals in Los Angeles also have 24/7 onsite security, regular fire checks, sprinkler systems, advanced door locks, and much more to ensure your safety and security.
Attractions Near Our Los Angeles Vacation Rentals
L.A. is an amalgamation of different cultures, ethnicities, lifestyles, and cuisines. Hollywood is the city of dreams and draws travelers, movie buffs, beach lovers, and dreamers alike. A sprawling city in Southern California, Los Angeles is the center of the performing arts, films, and television industry. It has a lot more to offer. All our furnished apartments are situated nearby the tourist hotspots so that you can easily get to visit these places in no time.
A few of the best tourist attractions near our furnished apartments in Los Angeles are:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - A visit to Los Angeles is incomplete without taking a stroll with the stars at the Hollywood Walk of fame. More than 2500 famous names of Hollywood are immortalized in pink and brass star terrazzo and golden letters to honor the accomplishments of actors, musicians, directors, producers, and others in the entertainment industry. Do not forget to take a picture near your favorite star’s terrazzo.
- Universal Studios - You cannot miss Universal Studios. It is the only genuine, fully functional movie studio and theme park in the world. One day is not enough to explore this attraction. Although its tickets are pricey, this is something you will remember for a long time. So, it is always advised to go early to avoid the queues. Get a VIP pass to experience the ultimate behind the scenes visit.
- Venice Beach - This beach is as vibrant as it can get and is the bohemian epicenter of California. Here you can skateboard, enjoy all kinds of water sports or simply stroll along the pristine sand and sun-kissed beach to have a peaceful time.
- Rodeo Drive - One of the most famous streets in the world, Rodeo Drive is the ultimate hub of ultra-high-end luxury, fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment. This unparalleled upscale shopping destination is marked with the best brands and designer boutiques from across the world. Just walking into a store will give you a feeling of being a movie star or a big-shot.
- Disneyland - One can never be too old for Disneyland. It is considered to be the Happiest Place on Earth. With two amazing theme parks, every corner of Disneyland transcends you into a different world altogether. With dozens of adventure rides, spectacular shows, and famous movie-themed attractions, this is a great place to spend your weekend with family or kids.
- Griffith Observatory - If you are interested in the spatial world, then the giant telescope at Griffith Observatory will leave you astounded. The stunning view of the city from Griffith Park makes it a must-visit.
Best Restaurants Near Our Vacation Rentals in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is home to some of the most exciting culinary trails in the US, with its local as well as global cuisines. From steaks to seafood, Chinese to Japanese, Italian, or Mexican, L.A. has an answer for every palette. Here you will see both chefs and modern restaurateurs bringing forth something new to your table. Besides, food trucks are a big thing in L.A. as it’s a haven for street food lovers. These food trucks, street-side eateries, and local cafes and restaurants serve some of the most delectable food in the entirety of California.
Here are some of the best restaurants near our Los Angeles vacation rentals:
- Republique - This is an all-day café, yet it is always advised to go here early for croissants, baguettes, tarts, cakes and cookies. It is just impossible to leave this place unhappy as whatever you get here is as fresh as it can get.
- Mariscos Jalisco - This no-frills Mexican food truck is the go-to place for seafood and is famous for deep-fried shrimp tacos, oysters on the half shell, and freshest ceviche.
- Philippe’s - If you want to have the best sandwiches in L.A., head towards Philippe’s. They also serve delicious pork, beef, turkey, and ham sandwiches and have been at it since 1908. Their bread is fresh, cheese is homemade and the dips are to die for.
- Broad Street Oyster Company - Once a pop-up restaurant, this is now a permanent one in Malibu and the ultimate destination for seafood in L.A.
Transport Near Our Vacation Rentals in Los Angeles
It is always advisable to stay in a safe and friendly neighborhood that is easily accessible to the major parts of the city. All our Los Angeles vacation rentals are situated strategically nearby one or more metro stations which makes your travel convenient and saves time.
Here are some of the major bus stops near our vacation rentals in Los Angeles:
- Wilshire & Cannon Bus Stop
- Washington Boulevard/ Ocean Avenue Bus Stop
- Washington Boulevard/ Hughes Avenue Bus Stop
- Central & California Bus Stop
- Sunset/ Martel Bus Stop
- Melrose/ Fairfax Bus Stop
- Hollywood/ Highland Bus Stop
- 6th/ Virgil Bus Stop
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.