Aparthotels in Manchester
Aparthotels in Manchester have commanded a steady following amongst visitors to the beautiful and vibrant city over the years. These are serviced apartments that come equipped with all the facilities and amenities that you ideally require. As a result, they make for the perfect combination of luxury, service and privacy during your trip to Manchester.
People prefer our aparthotels in Manchester for their freedom, convenience and privacy in addition to ample space and facilities. Manchester is one of the country’s most buzzing, industrial and flourishing cities and is also known for its famous sporting team Manchester United and its rival Manchester City. Both teams have legions of loyal fans and global followers, bringing more tourism into the city as well.
Our Best Aparthotels in Manchester
There are several aparthotels in Manchester and you can take your pick from several options including the following:
- Whitworth Manchester
- George Street Apartment
- Deansgate Apartments
- Simpson Street Serviced Apartment
- Minshull Serviced Apartments
- The Halo Apartments
- Base Suites Manchester
- Ducie Street Aparthotel
- Serviced Apartment, Salford
- Greengate Serviced Apartment, Salford
- Tobacco Factory
- Newton Street
- Corn Exchange, Manchester
- Chapel Street Serviced Apartment
- Higher Chatham Street Serviced Apartments, Manchester
These are only some of the options available in Manchester that you can take a closer look at. We have a variety of options tailored to your needs and for your perusal as well. Every apartment comes with its own unique vibe and characteristics, making it ideal for a memorable and fulfilling stay in Manchester.
Why Book Our Aparthotels in Manchester?
You should book aparthotels in Manchester for their sheer convenience and privacy. Our units come with all the necessary amenities and facilities that will ensure higher convenience during your stay. Additionally, they are situated in close proximity to major tourist landmarks, historical sites, corporate and business hubs and also public transit facilities. Our aparthotels are known for their space, flexibility, convenience and greater privacy above all else. Booking your unit will be a home away from home for you in Manchester. You will certainly enjoy the added freedom which is a far cry from any conventional hospitality accommodation.
Aparthotels in Manchester for Corporate Travellers
Corporate travellers or business guests will greatly appreciate our aparthotels in Manchester. There are several options available which will be tailored specifically to your requirements and these offer space and freedom you need to unwind in style after a long day’s work. Relax with the best in entertainment and recreational facilities in-house along with enjoying impeccable service at all times. Our customer support team is available round the clock for answering all your queries with gusto. Our apartments do not only give you the best service but also come with the best furnishings, facilities, appliances and features that you require for a comfortable and immensely enjoyable business trip in Manchester for extended periods. Our apartments are also situated in close proximity to major business hubs and transportation points, making things really convenient for you at all times.
Aparthotels in Manchester for Leisure Travellers
Are you a leisure traveller looking to spend a few days in the wonderful city of Manchester? Are you travelling with your spouse, kids and even the in-laws or parents? Do you require apartments equipped with all necessary amenities and facilities for enjoyable day to day living along with ample space and entertainment for everybody in the family? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then our aparthotels make for the best solutions by all means! We offer spacious and secure aparthotels that come with top-class service and amenities for guests. You will naturally enjoy fully equipped kitchens, all vital appliances and the bevvy of other facilities that keep everyone happy with ease.
Top Attractions Near Our Aparthotels in Manchester
Manchester is known for its spellbinding collection of major landmarks and attractions including the following:
- Science and Industry Museum - The Science and Industry Museum is one of the most important landmarks in Manchester. The city was once the birthplace for several vital inventions and discoveries and most of these have been meticulously documented and showcased at the Science and Industry Museum. You will love the experience of strolling through the elegant power hall while gazing at the fascinating collection that showcases early aircraft models and steam trains while upstairs experiments can also be viewed accordingly.
- Whitworth Art Gallery - The Whitworth Art Gallery is another key landmark in Manchester. After the comprehensive renovation, this is the best site for viewing the collection of contemporary artwork in Manchester. The events calendar is packed with fabulous events, check out some top-notch restaurants with lovely park views and enjoy picking up heady art supplies for giving finishing touches to your own creative imagination!
- Manchester Art Gallery - The Manchester Art Gallery is a free-entry attraction in the centre of the city and is a host for several amazing exhibitions from globally famous artists and creators. The permanent collection on display includes several oil and costume paintings in tandem with other decorative artwork. You can spend hours gazing at the spellbinding collection here.
- The John Rylands Library - The John Rylands Library will delight those who love both architecture and books alike. This is one of the most loved structures in Manchester and showcases a Neo-Gothic design style. It is packed with vast literary collections that will please academics greatly. You will love the charming rooms, corridors and staircases if you love architectural flourishes.
- National Football Museum - The National Football Museum will please those who seriously love their football. It is located within the Urbis glass building that is a dramatic landmark worth viewing on its own merit. Take a look back at the glorious year when England emerged victors at the World Cup and test your own football knowledge at the same time.
- Manchester Town Hall - Another sterling instance of attractive architectural grandeur, you should check out the Town Hall. The lovely murals, ornate and decorative ceilings, the famous clock tower and beer-themed mosaics make this one of the must-visit attractions during your trip to Manchester.
- Old Trafford - Of course, Manchester United fans will make a beeline for visiting this landmark. This is one of the world’s most famous and popular football stadiums and you can take wonderfully enriching tours of the same while buying souvenirs from the gift shop and taking in the splendour of the Theatre of Dreams as a whole.
- People’s History Museum - The People’s History Museum is known for its display of exhibits that showcase the history of democratic movements over the years and is one of the most interesting museums in the entire city. You will love the exhibitions on offer including the Never Going Underground exhibit that showcases LGBT+ rights and their history.
- HOME - HOME is a new cultural centre in Manchester and is a great place to visit for those who love art, theatre and cinema. It also showcases several independent films, exhibitions and performances while housing a charming cocktail bar and restaurant as well.
- Manchester Craft and Design Centre - The Manchester Craft and Design Centre is situated at the very heart of the Northern Quarter. You will find this creative hub nestled within the ex-Victorian fish market and it is home to several local artisans and creators who have established their studios here, selling everything from sculptures, prints and art to jewellery and ceramics galore. There is a quaint café inside while exhibitions and musical performances are regularly held here as well.
- Northern Quarter - The Northern Quarter is the best part of Manchester that you should definitely visit. You can check out the rows of independent stores and quaint shops along with taking a break at any of the lovely coffee shops here while also gazing at the bright collection of street art while exploring some of the innumerable restaurants, bars and other eateries nestled within the Northern Quarter.
- Affleck’s - Affleck’s is a major alternative destination in Manchester, offering everything from fetish apparel and accessories to do it yourself jewellery and clothing along with gifts, memorabilia and a lot more. While you’re here, do not forget to check out the yummy ice cream at the famous Ginger’s Comfort Emporium.
- Manchester Museum - The Manchester Museum is attached to the University campus and has a fabulous collection which emphasizes majorly on natural history. Displays here cover Egyptian mummies, unusual species of beetles and dinosaur skeletons among other attractions. You should also visit the vivarium and explore the fascinating collection of rare reptiles and frogs.
- Manchester Cathedral - The Manchester Cathedral is one of the oldest structures in the city and a must-visit destination for anybody interested in art and architecture. You can stroll around this landmark, book yourself a tour for finding out more about its chequered history over the years and take in a live performance hosted inside.
Best Restaurants Near Our Aparthotels in Manchester
Manchester is home to numerous restaurants including the following:
- Restaurant Mana - Mana is an initiative by Chef Simon Martin which has 28 covers along with the exquisite tasting menu and is greatly inspired by the Chef’s years spent at Noma. Dishes here commence from impeccable sourcing with an emphasis laid on native, organic, seasonal and wild produce of the region. Mana is a great place for feasting on the best of natural ingredients with major snacks served amidst charming leaves and branches as well. The barbecued cabbage leaves are neatly dressed with dehydrated scallop sauce and beeswax with the flavour being completely meat-free although with meat-inspired flavours. The dining room is stunning with a spacious open kitchen and a row of cooking stations used by Chefs for serving up their delectable 18 course meals.
- Kala - Kala on King’s Street is a venture by Chef Gary Usher who already has his Elite Bistros restaurant group and 6 restaurants overall including the suburban favourite Hispi at Didsbury. Quality is of paramount importance at this establishment and to the Chef and there are lovely green banquettes complementing delightfully varnished parquet tables in the dining room upstairs while there is an open kitchen as well. Experimental culinary ideas are encouraged here and some top picks include braised feather blade with parmesan truffled chips and even pig’s head croquette with poached pineapple and also mojo verde. Vegan platters include salt-baked celeriac and kale with roasted peanuts, soy-pickled onions and exquisite sesame dressing.
- Porta - Porta was originally launched by Joseph Benjamin proprietors and brothers Ben and Joe Wright in Chester. This tapas bar has now covered several locations in Greater Manchester including Salford and Altrincham. The former occupies a lovely ex-bank site at Chapel Street which is just 5 minutes away from the city centre. Some of the top picks here include Picos de Europa with sultanas, caramelized walnuts and honey and also Presa Iberica pork shoulder with mojo verde. The flavours are spectacular although the ingredients are really simple to say the least. The extensive wine list is another major plus point here.
- Go Falafel - Go Falafel is a great place to simply pick up some pocket-friendly grub at night. It offers crisp, piping hot and delicious falafels which are served with pickles, tahini and spiced potatoes along with salad and hummus which is wrapped nicely in thick and Arabic-esque flatbreads. This is possibly one of the best pocket-friendly food joints in the city.
- Almost Famous - Almost Famous has a vibe that is originally in your face and it is the best example of Frazzle-dusted fries in Manchester along with the appetizing pho-king wings and other finger food specials. The triple nom burger is ultra-delicious and bursting with pulled pork, cheese, multiple sauces and coleslaw alike. This symbolizes guilty culinary pleasures like nothing else indeed.
- Mughli - Mughli is known for its stylish, young and hip décor theme along with its lip-smacking platters on offer. Enthusiasts adore its street food items and snacking favourites including charcoal-grilled meats and lamp chops that are out of this world! There are impeccably spiced flavours that lend a special air to dishes like dhal makhni which is slow-cooked overnight for the perfect taste and also butter chicken.
- Yuzu - Yuzu is known for its rather functional décor theme and aesthetic touches and is a reputed Japanese establishment that has a modest yet snazzy vibe. The food here is top-class and regular diners love the fried and crisply karaaage chicken with its exquisite ponzu dipping sauce and award-winning favorites such as Loch Duart salmon sashimi bowls which are served up with Japanese rice and miso soup as well.
Top Shopping Sites Near Our Aparthotels in Manchester
Manchester is home to numerous shopping destinations including the following:
- Manchester Arndale - The premier shopping destination in Manchester, the Manchester Arndale is one of the United Kingdom’s largest such shopping centres with overall floor space touching a whopping 1.4 million sq. ft. in all. This draws millions of people for shopping annually and has undergone comprehensive redevelopment as well. The shopping centre has seen rapid evolution ever since it first commenced operations in the year 1975. There are 200+ stores in the Manchester Arndale which retail almost everything from home-ware and the latest fashion items to technology equipment, gifts, beauty products and a whole lot more. There is a massive food court here with lip-smacking fast food and light snacks while the street food market is a major draw as well.
- Trafford Center - The Trafford Center is located just some miles towards the west of the Manchester city centre. It is one of the United Kingdom’s largest shopping destinations by way of its size, possessing one of Europe’s largest food courts as well. It also showcases multiple lovely sculptures and incredible art installations for visitors. This shopping centre has 200 shops and counting which include brands like Selfridges and also John Lewis. You will find the best clothing, gifts, accessories, jewellery, travel equipment and luxury chocolates here among other attractions.
- Market Street - Market Street is one of the key high street shopping destinations in Manchester, packed with street artists and buskers who add more colour to the locality. There are several high street retail brands that have stores lined up on both sides of the thoroughfare. You will naturally find the best Primark and Huge Debenhams outlets here along with stores selling fashion, home décor items and accessories, sporting equipment, accessories, groceries and also health products. From checking out the latest gadgets to revamping your wardrobe, it is all possible at Market Street.
- Exchange Square - Exchange Square was built in the 1990s and has transformed into a major hub for high-end designers and fashion stores. You will find a huge list of big-name retail brands and other major industry players in this part of Manchester. The area also witnesses multiple events around the year including Halloween makeovers, live performances by DJs and a lot more. This is a great shopping destination where you will also check out some of the city’s most interesting aspects. The Cathedral may be spotted easily from Exchange Square while you will love admiring the National Football Museum as well.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.