Accommodation in Melbourne
If you are seeking Melbourne accommodation, our apartments are certainly the best bet. We offer suitably tailored, well furnished and supremely comfortable Melbourne accommodation apartments that will ensure a delightful stay in the second largest metropolis in Australia.
Our apartments come with all necessary amenities and facilities to ensure that you have everything readily available at your fingertips while enjoying close proximity to major tourist attractions and landmarks galore at the same time.
Choosing Melbourne accommodation from us will ensure that you get access to reasonably priced and pocket-friendly units in the city on your trip. While checking out Melbourne accommodation apartments at TheSqua.re, make sure you consult our award-winning reservations team for assistance. They will help you zero in on the right apartment for your needs minus any hassles. 24-hour support will also help in resolving your queries swiftly.
Melbourne is one of the most livable and vibrant cities in the world and is known for its charming hidden laneways along with promenades that are beautifully dotted with trees and elegant, grand Victorian structures that were built after the Gold Rush in the 1850s.
Melbourne feels more in the manner of a European city with plenty of delights awaiting serious foodies ranging from local Australian treats to Italian, Greek, Spanish, Indian and Vietnamese offerings as well. Sports is another area where Melbourne scores big!
The highly acclaimed Melbourne Cup horse race takes place on the very first Tuesday in the month of November. It attracts people from across the world and brings the country to a halt! Australian Rules football is another key attraction for Melbourne locals while visitors will have a swell time exploring the charming galleries, lovely cafes and stores and also traversing the lovely botanic gardens.
A cruise along the shimmering Yarra River will be a fascinating experience or you can simply get onto a heritage tram for exploring the city in a different way altogether. Whatever be your requirements, our team will help you find the best Melbourne accommodation for a scintillating yet relaxing experience in the city during your trip.
Why Book Our Melbourne Accommodation Options?
You should certainly consider booking Melbourne accommodation offered by us in diverse and prime locations of the city. We have suitably furnished and elegantly designed Melbourne accommodation apartments that will give you a memorable and comfortable stay in the city. Our apartments are located in close proximity to several tourist landmarks in Melbourne along with a mélange of historical and cultural attractions as well.
Find Melbourne’s best entertainment and recreational destinations nearby in addition to facilities of public transit as well. Our apartments are also well equipped with all necessary amenities and facilities to keep you comfortable and these include all necessary appliances and security features alike.
You can enjoy more space during your trip along with the privacy of your own apartment in Melbourne with full freedom to come and go as you please! Book your own Melbourne apartment with us and truly relish your stay in this vibrant city.
Our best Melbourne apartments are:
Melbourne Accommodation for Leisure Travelers
Leisure travelers will greatly appreciate the Melbourne accommodation options that we have in store for them. Our apartments offer ample space for everyone in the family, right from the spouse and kids to even the in-laws or parents if they wish to tag along! Along with privacy and freedom, you will also enjoy sheer convenience courtesy of the bevy of amenities, appliances and other features at our apartments.
From whipping up meals to keeping the folks entertained, our apartments come with everything you need for a memorable stay. You will also be able to access several tourist landmarks nearby along with the best cafes, restaurants, pubs/bars and shopping centers in town.
Melbourne Accommodation for Corporate Travelers
Corporate and business travelers can choose from a wide range of Melbourne accommodation options. Our Melbourne accommodation apartments come with plush furnishings, ample space and top-notch amenities to truly help you relax and unwind after hard days at work.
Fire up a hot meal or simply sit back and relax with a favorite beverage in your living room. Have colleagues or friends over for a much-awaited reunion or simply press the snooze button while reclining on our super comfortable beds. We have everything available to ensure a charming stay in Melbourne for our corporate guests. You will also find all major business hubs in close proximity to our apartments along with public transit facilities as well.
Top Attractions Near Our Melbourne Accommodation Apartments
There are multiple tourist attractions near Melbourne accommodation options offered by us. These include the following:
- Federation Square - Federation Square was opened to the public in 2002 as a tribute to achieving 100 years of federation, becoming an integral element in the city opposite Flinders Street Station. With 2,000+ events held annually here, you will find great experiences in store while checking out in-house landmarks like the Ian Potter Center: NGV Australia and Australian Center for the Moving Image. It is also one of Australia’s largest Wi-Fi locations.
- Royal Botanic Garden - Extending southwards from the Yarra River, approximately two kilometers away from the CBD in Melbourne, the Royal Botanic Gardens were established in the year 1846, covering a whopping 38 hectares and housing 8,500+ plant species including several rare varieties. The Aboriginal Heritage Walk is a popular activity at the site while kids enjoy the Ian Potter Foundation Children’s Garden greatly. The Terrace café is where you can enjoy the famous high tea or simply plonk yourself by the lake for an enjoyable picnic.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground & National Sports Museum - Being Australia’s sporting capital, it is no surprise that Melbourne houses the historic 100,000 seater MCG which is one of the greatest stadiums in the world. As the site of the Olympic Games in 1956, 2006 Commonwealth Games and some of the best Test matches in history along with being home to Australian Rules football, this is where history comes alive instantly during your visit. You can add the National Sports Museum to the itinerary inclusive of the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum. Melbourne Park is located opposite the MCG where the Australian Open takes place annually in January.
- Southbank and Arts Center - Located on the Yarra River banks near Flinders Street Station, this zone has the Southbank promenade that is lined with cafes, live entertainment offerings and restaurants in tandem with the fabulous arts and crafts market taking place each Sunday. The Arts Center integrates various theaters including the Fairfax Theater, State Theater, Playhouse and Hamer Hall among other performance zones.
- National Gallery of Victoria - Australia’s oldest public gallery for art, this is where you will find more than 70,000 pieces of art across two locations. The global collection is showcased at the building on St. Kilda Road which originally opened its doors in 1968 and was thoroughly renovated in 2003. The building is famous for its Great Hall where you will need no encouragement to lie down on the floor and look up at the vibrant stained glass ceiling. The Australian art collection is housed at the Federation Square Ian Potter Gallery.
- Eureka Tower - Named as a tribute to the Eureka Stockade, the rebellion of prospectors in 1854 amidst the Victorian goldfields, this tower goes up to 91 stories in Southbank. It has gold plated windows and a gold crown which add to its allure and sparkles amidst sunlight, making for a spectacular sight by all means. The 88th floor Skydeck offers the highest view for any building in the entire Southern Hemisphere. The Edge is a stunning glass cube sliding out three meters from the structure for an enchanting experience.
- Arcades and Laneways - The fascinating mix of alleyways and lanes encompassing the Bourke, Collins and Flinders streets will offer a quirky yet highly enticing glimpse into the city of Melbourne. The Block Arcade is a key attraction with period detailing, mosaic floors and novel shops while the Hopetoun Tea Rooms are another attraction dating back to 1892. You will love exploring the Royal Arcade, the oldest such arcade in Melbourne and also the Flinders and Degraves Lanes.
- Melbourne Museum & Royal Exhibition Building - You can simply hop onto a tram for a short jaunt to the Melbourne Museum and Royal Exhibition Building from the CBD. This museum has a fascinating and vast collection with special highlights such as the Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Center, Children’s Gallery and Phar Lap exhibit. You will find the Royal Exhibition Building right next door and it was built for showcasing the city’s International Exhibition in 1880. The building also housed the very first Commonwealth Parliament of Australia back in 1901.
Best Restaurants Near Our Melbourne Accommodation Apartments For Family
There are several delightful restaurants located in close proximity to our Melbourne accommodation apartments for family. Some of them include the following:
- Anchovy - Anchovy is a tiny yet charming restaurant with a diverse menu on the plate for visitors. This restaurant fuses Southeast Asian (predominantly Vietnamese) cuisine traditions with immaculately classical preparation techniques. You will love the pickled mussels laced in sambal matah, lemongrass and shallot along with other top picks like beef tongue skewers laced with soy caramel. Patrons also love the durian parfait fused with lemon sorbet and white chocolate for a scintillating touch.
- Arlechin - Arlechin is where you will find a new dimension to late-night munchies. The décor theme resembles a wine cellar or even cave with its arched ceiling and special lighting. There are playful cocktails for you to sample along with comforting snacking options galore. You should try the Sloppy Joe with fried leek or baccala stuffing and even the Bolognese jaffle. Are your taste buds in the mood for some adventure? Go for the cured kingfish which is neatly enhanced with cucumber or grapes and even the quail that is fried in the house-special and secret barbecue sauce. Midnight spaghetti is the must-try dish here complete with capers and spicy tomatoes.
- Atlas Dining - Atlas Dining is a unique addition to the restaurant scene in Melbourne, churning out Israeli favorites including smoky hummus and toasted challah along with vibrant and fiery Vietnamese and Thai menus covering dishes like yellowfin tuna and biang biang noodles or even scallops with XO sauce. The restaurant has an extensive wine list as well.
- Attica - Attica is a hugely popular restaurant in Melbourne that is helmed by owner cum Chef Ben Shewry. Indigenous Australian cuisine and traditions are at the forefront of this restaurant experience. Local herbs and fruits set the tone for a hearty meal ahead while local favorites include emu liver parfait with tart, crocodile ribs, Davidson’s plum jam and a variety of tarts that you will find simply irresistible to say the least!
- Bar Liberty - Bar Liberty will entice you for various reasons, right from its gargantuan wine list to the lip-smacking fare that includes picks like mussel dip on a potato crisp with lovage and fried salt and pepper vegetables. Wholemeal sourdough which has been perfectly grilled and served with cultured cream is another favorite along with lamb with eggplant and anchovy sauce.
Shopping Destinations Near Our Melbourne Accommodation Apartments
There are several shopping destinations near our Melbourne accommodation apartments including the following:
- Bourke Street Mall - Enjoy the historic Victorian buildings here along with the finest collections from luxe brands like David Jones, Zara, Myer and H&M in addition to several iconic shops.
- Queen Victoria Market - Founded 120 years earlier, this is the Southern Hemisphere’s largest open-air market. Find affordable street fashion and accessories galore along with food, groceries, fruits and a lot more.
- Melbourne Emporium - The Melbourne Emporium is a comparatively newer entrant to the shopping circuit in the city. It offers top global brands including Calvin Klein, Armani Exchange, Lacoste, H&M and Camila among many others. This is a great place to shop for the best global fashion brands and is a must-visit for Melbourne tourists.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.