2 Bedroom Apartments In Brooklyn
2 Bedroom Apartments In Brooklyn
New York City has a lot to offer to all its visitors, from amazing tourist attractions to fun-filled nightlife, NYC awaits to show them the time of their lives. Brooklyn, one of the five boroughs of New York is one of the ideal places for your stay if you are planning on traveling to NYC. You might get confused about where to stay in Brooklyn, as there are plenty of options available. However, for a relaxed and worry-free travel experience, a spacious place with all required amenities is necessary. Our 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn provide you not only that but a lot more. With luxury amenities, finer furnishing and thoughtfully done living space, you’ll definitely enjoy your stay at these premium 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn. No matter you are traveling with your family or for work, there is an apartment available for a pleasurable stay. With thousands of visitors every year Brooklyn has made its mark on tourists by providing great tourist spots to visit, exquisite restaurants to eat in, and pubs where you can enjoy the nightlife. With our serviced apartments available in every corner of Brooklyn, you will have easy access to all such places.
Our Best 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Our serviced apartments are designed to give you an experience you’ll never forget. You can stay for weeks, months, or a few days at these apartments without having to worry about a thing. These budgeted apartments are located at every major location. From Wi-Fi to flat-screen TV to a fully equipped kitchen and more, these 2 bedroom apartments are filled with luxurious amenities. Guests can also avail on-site amenities like a fitness center, where you can continue your daily workout sessions to stay fit and healthy. The stylish and modern design of the apartments is a plus. There are multiple locations where you can find our fully furnished serviced apartments in Brooklyn.
Our best 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn can be found below:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slove Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
Why Pick Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn?
There are many aspects to consider while booking a place to stay. The most important things to be considered are enough spacing, well-equipped kitchen, comfortable & spacious bedrooms, and well-maintained infrastructure. Well, our 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn have it all, from all basic amenities to availability in every important corner in the city, we have got you covered. Whether you are traveling for work or leisure, these apartments will serve your every need. These 2 bedroom apartments are designed to make you feel at home. With all the convenience and no hassle, these fully furnished apartments are designed for a comfortable shorter, or longer stay.
Facilities in Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
The apartments are aesthetically designed as per the needs of our guests. No matter if you are planning to stay with your family, friends, or colleagues, our serviced apartments are ready to serve you all. These 2 bedroom apartments come with numerous facilities to make your stay memorable and comfortable. All our serviced apartments are fully furnished with all world-class amenities. You’ll find a spacious living room with comfy sofas, a flat-screen TV, an elegant dining area with a sleek and well-equipped kitchen for you to spend quality time with your family, or enjoy the evening with friends or colleagues. Separate bedrooms for your privacy and comfort, an attached bathroom, and a spacious wardrobe to keep your belongings in. Our guests also have access to complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, central heating, and many more.
Where Can You Find Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn?
Traveling to another city or country and finding a perfect place to stay can be challenging. A new place, new people, and a new environment can be daunting at first but once you find a place you can call your own, everything else falls into perspective. Our 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn are located in every corner of Brooklyn, so you can easily find a place as per your requirement.
Our 2 bedroom apartments are located in the following areas of Brooklyn:
- Wythe Avenue - It is close to Williamsburg Bridge which is great for long strolls, running, or biking. You can easily visit Bedford Avenue, which is always lively with hip boutiques, fine dining, outdoor parties, and a booming music scene. You can visit East River State Park which also offers a great view of the sunset over the Manhattan skyline.
- Bedford Stuyvesant - This is a perfect place for exploring the tempting flavors of the area’s popular restaurants and experience the incredible rebirth of Bedford Stuyvesant. Take a stroll and gaze at the beautiful brownstone architecture for which the area is renowned.
- Prospect Heights - The apartments are just a few steps away from Prospect Park, perfect for nature lovers, joggers, and people who like to explore nature. You can enjoy the park’s farmers’ market and explore the enticing flavors of the area’s popular restaurants. You can visit the Botanic Gardens and the Brooklyn Museum. You may also marvel at the beautiful Brooklyn Library and Grand Army Plaza with its turn-of-the-century magnificence.
- Clinton Hill - It is located in North Central Brooklyn, a place of diverse architecture and historic mansions. When you step out you will find great restaurants, beautiful brownstones, and leafy Brooklyn streets. Visit the Brooklyn Pop-up market and Pratt Institute which is a 25-acre campus filled with great sculptures.
- South Slope - South Slope is a spectacular neighborhood that has a wealth of sights to keep you occupied throughout your stay. With its beautiful brownstones, South Slope is a treat to your eyes.
Attractions Near Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is the most fun city when it comes to the places you can visit. It is home to some of the iconic New York attractions like the Brooklyn Bridge, Prospect Park, and Coney Island. Not just that, there are many places where you can have some adventure and feel the blood rushing through your veins.
Here are some of the best tourist attractions that are close to our 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn:
- Brooklyn Bridge - In the year 1883, this historic suspension bridge was made available to the public. It is one of the longest bridges in the city and it connects Manhattan and Brooklyn. Tourists visit Brooklyn Bridge to take a stroll and appreciate the view of the city and its skyline.
- Prospect Park - Situated in the heart of Brooklyn, New York, Prospect Park offers an array of activities and events all year round, making it a valuable destination for locals as well as visitors. There are many things to do in Prospect Park, which includes taking a boat tour at the Audubon Center, horse riding, going fishing, taking a walking tour, renting a pedal boat, or simply taking a relaxed stroll through the beautiful grounds.
- Coney Island - This famous tourist spot in Brooklyn is ideal for everyone. From children to adults everyone gets plenty of things to see and experience at this fun place. The amusement park is particularly famous as many families visit the park during summers.
- Brooklyn Museum - The Brooklyn Museum is known for its vast collection of antiquities and art. Over the years the collection of the museum has increased with many valuable additions. This is one of the most interesting places in Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Bask in the beauty of nature as you walk through the gardens at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. You'll find calming gardens like the Cherry Esplanade, Cranford Rose Garden, Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden, Shakespeare Garden, Fragrance Garden, Herb Garden, Magnolia Plaza, and the new Woodland Garden, among others.
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade - The Brooklyn Heights Promenade is a pedestrian walkway next to the East River that continues from Downtown Brooklyn to Cobble Hill with easy access from every street nearby. The promenade is part of Brooklyn’s first Historical District which is lined with impressive mansions and townhouses.
- Barclays Center - This well-built place with an outer area giving the brownstone look is a center of attraction and it lies at the center of Brooklyn as well. Barclays Center is used for many sports events and concerts that attract many people into the neighborhood.
Restaurants & Pubs Near Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is a hub of some of the best restaurants and pubs in New York. There are many great restaurants and bars near every location of our 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn. Get ready to tickle your taste buds with scrumptious cuisines and drool-worthy craft beers. With their great ambiance and soothing music, Brooklyn’s restaurants will sweep you off your feet. Here are some of the best dining and take away places near our serviced apartments in Brooklyn:
- Fette Sau - One of the pioneers of New York City’s barbecue scene, Williamsburg’s Fette Sau is also home to one of the best American whiskey lists in the city. With amazing craft beers on tap getting inside this place might take up some of your time waiting in the line.
- Franny’s - Franny’s pack in the neighborhood stroller set with their delicious pizzas, seasonal, and locally sourced menu. Visit Franny’s with friends or colleagues and enjoy the irresistible food and fine cocktails over great conversations.
- Marlow & Sons - With its dark farmhouse vibe, closely nestled tables and handwritten menus, Marlow & Sons, which opened in 2004, remains the poster child for the Brooklyn restaurant.
- Puerto Viejo - This stylish Dominican eatery in Prospect Heights boasts a menu of traditional Dominican foods with an exceptional lunch special. The Caribbean feel of this place makes you feel relaxed and comfy. The food here is exceptional and the drinks menu is just amazing.
- Rose’s Bar & Grill - From the owners of Franny’s and the late Marco’s, Rose’s Bar & Grill is located at the Prospect Heights neighborhood. The look and feel of the place are like a bar but we assure you there is a grill as well. The relaxing ambiance and great selection of wine make this place one of the best in the neighborhood.
- Red Hook Tavern - Red Hook Tavern serves one of the best burgers in the city, and they also have gelato sundaes, floral wallpaper, and lots of wine you’ll want to drink. There are empty wine bottles and well-lit candles in the dining room area and the bar is not just for people who have a reservation, it is open to all.
- Mekelburg’s - If you are in the mood for sandwiches, one of the best places to go to is Mekelburg’s. It is famous for its chicken, meatloaf, and beef. The sliders are worth ordering as well especially when paired with good beer.
Cost of 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
We offer the best 2 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn that are easy on your pocket. New York is an expensive place to stay in and for travelers finding an affordable yet well-maintained place could be challenging. we have made sure that our prices don’t burn a hole in your pocket. The prices of our serviced apartments may vary from according to the area but we always thrive to provide our finest service.
Transport Near Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
All our 2 bedroom apartments are located within walking distance from the tourist spots you might want to visit. No matter the reason for your stay, may it be for leisure or business; all the places are easily accessible from our serviced apartments. You can have ready access to Midtown, Times Square, the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center, and Lower Manhattan, thanks to New York’s well-located public transport system.
Some of the easily accessible subways from our apartments are:
- Marcy Avenue Station
- Bedford Avenue Station
- Atlantic Terminal
- Grand Army Plaza Station
- Nostrand Avenue Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.