3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
One of the most populated boroughs of New York City, Manhattan is a globally renowned center for finance, commerce, and culture. The city hosts millions of visitors every year who visit New York because of varied reasons. Traveling to a new city or country and finding a suitable place to stay can be a challenging task. With so many options available it becomes difficult to select the type of place you would want to stay in. At TheSqua.re we make sure that you don’t have to think twice before planning on staying at our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan. With several amenities and great infrastructure, we provide our guests with everything that they might need during their short or long term stay in Manhattan. From comfortable bedrooms to fully-equipped kitchens, you’ll have it all while staying at one of our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan. Whether you are visiting New York with family and friends for a nice vacation or the purpose of work, staying in Manhattan will make things a lot easier for you as it is home to some of the major tourist attractions and workplaces alike. Our furnished rentals are located in every important corner of the city with convenient commutes available in the vicinity.
Our Best 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
All our serviced apartments are fully furnished with elegant decor and comfortable furnishing. While staying at one of our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan you’ll get to enjoy many facilities that we offer to all our guests during their stay. From complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi connection to an on-site fitness center, we take care of your every need and make sure you feel the comfort of your home away from home. Our serviced apartments are located in areas with good commuting facilities. The best of all New York Subways is available near all our apartments for you to commute to any part of the city with ease. Apart from subways, you can always go for buses or cabs to travel across the city. Manhattan comprises some of the amazing restaurants and pubs that you’ll find within a walking distance from our 3 bedroom furnished rentals. If you are not in a mood to eat out then you can always prepare your own meal in the fully-equipped kitchen that we provide. Wine and dine with your family and friends while sitting across the dining table or binge-watch your favorite TV series snuggling up on the comfy sofas, there is plenty of living space while staying at our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan.
Here are some of the best 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan:
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- Christopher Street Furnished Apartment, West Village
Why Pick Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan?
The task of finding a place to stay in a new city or country is the first thing that comes to mind while making travel plans. A place that is comfortable and consists of all the necessary facilities for a short or long term stay is what matters while searching for a place. Our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan is fully-equipped to take care of you and your travel companions during your stay. With great infrastructure and a safe environment, our serviced apartments are the best choice when it comes to having a pleasurable staying experience in Manhattan. If you are worried about your commute then rest assured as all our serviced apartments are located in areas with good transportation facilities available nearby. Some of the most renowned tourist attractions are situated close to our serviced apartments in Manhattan so you can visit them all easily during your stay. Your comfortable and cozy apartment will be waiting for you after a long day of sightseeing or work to give you a restful goodnight’s sleep.
Facilities in Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
All our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan are aesthetically designed with a modern approach. With plenty of space to move around, our serviced apartments are fully equipped to cater to all your needs during your stay. You’ll get a cozy bed, chest with drawers, spacious wardrobe, bedside table, and more in the bedroom; comfy sofas, chairs, desk to work from, and a flat-screen television in the living room; crockery, cutlery, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster, oven, kettle, microwave, pots & pans, and all the essential utensils in the kitchen; and as part of the living room you’ll find a dining space with classy dining table and chairs. We provide air conditioning, central heating, concierge, dry cleaning service, laundry service, lift access, under-floor heating, and more at our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan. Your safety and security are our prior concern and in order to make sure you are safe and secure at all times we offer on-site security, smoke detectors, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, spy-holes on the doors, automatic fire doors, an intercom system, and sprinkler system. For fitness enthusiasts, we have an on-site gym where you can carry on with your daily workout sessions. At many apartment sites, we offer a communal lounge, bar, cafe, restaurant, and room service for the convenience of our guests. There is a high-speed Wi-Fi connection to stay connected with family and friends while on vacation or to finish up your official work, and big flat-screen television to binge-watch your favorite movies or TV series on a free day. We offer all this and much more to all our guests when they choose to stay at one of our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan.
Attractions Near Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
Manhattan is home to some of the most renowned tourist attractions in the world. The ones you surely have heard of include the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, and Times Square. These are the few you just cannot miss visiting and if you have enough time then there are many other attractions you can visit during your stay in New York City. Moving around the city is quite easy because of the amazing transport system in the city. So you can travel to any part of the city with ease.
Here are some of the tourist attractions that you must visit during your stay in Manhattan:
- Statue of Liberty - This exquisite gift from France was built in 1886. Known as the symbol of peace and freedom, it is one of the iconic monuments of America. The view from the top of the crown is breathtaking. Visit the Statue of Liberty and experience the history and appreciate the magnificent statue.
- Empire State Building - This iconic skyscraper was built in 1931 within 11 months. Go to the 86th-floor observation deck and enjoy the view of New York’s skyline and the city. The elevator ride takes up to 25 minutes to reach there.
- Central Park - Walk through the beautifully laid out pathways of Central Park and breathe in the fresh air. For a movie-like experience don’t forget to take the carriage ride. You can also pedal across the lake.
- Times Square - This place is always lit, thanks to the huge billboards, restaurants, shops, and much more. This vibrant place is famous for its New Year’s Eve ball drop and the fireworks display. It would be great if you could visit Times Square at that time.
- Rockefeller Center - The place includes some of the famous media houses. Do visit the Rockefeller Center for a great shopping experience and entertainment. The place is filled with many commercial skyscrapers that are great to look at.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the oldest and most famous museums in New York City. With millions of visitors every year the place inspires many aspiring artists and is a treat for all art lovers.
- Chrysler Building - The skyscraper is well known around the world. The 77 story tower is a beauty to look at during night time. You can have a look at the world’s first digital clock by the reception area of the building.
Best Restaurants & Pubs Near Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
When it comes to great food and places to drink then Manhattan is the place to be. With hundreds of restaurants and bars serving delicious food and a great collection of wine, scotch, or beer you’ll never run out of places to eat and drink in Manhattan. There are several such restaurants and pubs near all our serviced apartments for you to enjoy a great meal with family or have one too many cocktails with friends. If you are in a mood to enjoy the vibrant nightlife then there is no better place than Manhattan to do so. You’ll get to enjoy cuisines from around the globe and experience different cultures through food.
Some of the best restaurants and pubs near our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan are:
- Carbone - This Italian restaurant serves delicious rich pasta and salads. Visit Carbone for a good dining experience with family or colleagues. The decor is a mix of elegant woodwork and brick wall with sufficient lighting for you to enjoy your meal.
- Keens Steakhouse - The historical place in itself Keens Steakhouse is a classy place to dine in. With their amazing menu and mouth-watering steaks, it suffices to say that you’ll not find a place like this anywhere else.
- Indian Accent - This is the place if you want to explore Indian food as they serve many Indian dishes which you’ll not find easily anywhere else. Visit Indian Accent if you want to indulge in some scrumptious food.
- Frenchette - Once you manage to get a table at this French restaurant, you can order anything and you’ll love it. Yes, the food is that good! Visit this place with your family and friends to enjoy authentic French cuisines.
- Uncle Boons - The restaurant serves authentic Thai food in a traditional environment. You can find tap wine and beer at this well-decorated restaurant. Visit Uncle Boons with a bunch of friends or colleagues and have a great time.
- Cosme - The elegance of the restaurant can easily be seen in its decor and the food served. The restaurant serves delicious Mexican food in a chic ambiance. Visit Cosme for having a nice time with family and friends or for a nice date.
Cost of 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
Staying in Manhattan might not be cheap in general but at TheSqua.re we make sure staying at one of our furnished rentals doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. With the facilities we offer and the safe environment we provide, staying in our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan is quite feasible. The home-like comfort and great apartment to stay in are not the only things we provide. We make sure that you have an amazing staying experience when you pick one of our serviced apartments for a short or long term stay. All our serviced apartments are located near major subway stations so it will be easy for you to travel back and forth from work or sightseeing. The best places to wine and dine are also located within the vicinity of all our furnished rentals in Manhattan. All you have to do is book an apartment and we will take care of the rest. The whole experience will be worth all the money you will spend on staying at our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan.
Transport Near Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Manhattan
Traveling within New York is never an issue as the transport system is just amazing. You can travel across the city like every other New Yorker through underground subways or you can take a bus or a cab. Our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan are situated near some of the popular subway stations for your convenience. All the tourist attractions are within walking distance of 2-3 subway stops away from our serviced apartments in Manhattan. You can easily travel across the city without having to worry about whether or not you’ll get any transport.
Some of the subway stations that are located near our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Manhattan are:
- 50th Street Station
- Grand Central Station
- Lexington Avenue
- 5th Avenue
- Times Square
- Chambers Street
- Bowling Green Subway Station
- 14th Street
- 23rd Street
- Wall Street
- Houston Street
- Columbus Circle
- Christopher Street
- Penn Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.