3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is considered to be the second most populated borough in New York City. The city is enriched with a diversity of cultures, people, and places. Brooklyn is so full of arts, culture, and diversified attractions that it is a must-visit borough of NYC. Sometimes finding a place in Brooklyn to stay with family for vacation, for leisure, or work purposes can be a bit challenging, especially if you are visiting for the first time. Choosing a place you can stay in which suits your requirement and provides comfort is confusing as well. Our 3 bedroom furnished rentals provide you with great choices to stay for your visit to NYC. Providing you with all the amenities and facilities, we try to give our guests a home-like experience while they’re in New York. The 30 km shoreline surprises everyone visiting Brooklyn, also the inspiring art, and culture. Every attraction in Brooklyn has a history behind it. It is also one of the most visited and active business hubs of NYC. While traveling, you must stay connected through the subway or local transports, and with our apartments being closer to subways it becomes easy. Our 3 bedroom furnished rentals are the best pick for your comfortable, spacious, and pleasant stay in Brooklyn. So, whether you are here for your office work, business, or on a vacation with family, you should definitely explore our serviced apartments in Brooklyn.
Why Pick Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn?
Comfort with security, easy accessibility, a peaceful working environment, and high-speed internet connectivity, our apartments give you everything whether you travel solo or with family, for fun or business deals. With spacious bedrooms, comfy beds, fully equipped kitchen with modern amenities you will feel just at home, or even better. While you stay in Brooklyn, you can enjoy many services in our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Brooklyn. There is complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi in all our apartments to keep you connected with your loved ones while you’re away from home or continue to work smoothly while traveling. Starting from a flat-screen TV and comfy couches with entertainment units to conference spaces and Cafetiere, these apartments include all the necessary things for comfort that you can ask for. Since it's nearby to the subway and other public transports and we provide a guide to the local transport as well, it becomes easy for your travel, sightseeing or work when you stay at our serviced apartments. If you don’t want to eat out, you can make healthy food at home with all the amenities and equipment in the kitchen. If you need space for a small gathering or conference, you can get that too in our apartments. If you’re in a mood to watch Netflix the flat-screen TV and soft and comfy couches will give you a great experience. Brooklyn is one of the most famous boroughs in NYC with e many popular tourist attractions.
Our apartments are well connected to public transports as they are located in all the major parts of the city such as near Brooklyn Bridge, Prospect Park, etc. The colorful and artful neighborhood, great entertainment and eateries, proximity to offices, business centers, etc. make our serviced apartments the most popular choice. You can find our apartments near Bedford street, which is one of the hubs for offices and business centers; Prospect Park and Brooklyn Bridge, which are the most popular tourist attractions. You can also stay closer to Clinton Hill or South Slope.
Facilities in Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
These apartments are aesthetically designed with all modern amenities and facilities to give you a home-like experience. Our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Brooklyn is the best pick for your stay in NYC, whether you’re visiting for work or leisure. The wooden flooring to give the house a warm and sophisticated look, the spacious living room for large groups, and the entire family stay, we have kept everything in mind while designing these serviced apartments. Starting from a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cutlery, and hob, there is everything in the kitchen you might need to make a great dish at home. There is a dining area with a large table and chairs for you to enjoy a family meal or dinner with friends and colleagues. The bedrooms are furnished with comfortable beds and attached bathrooms. The bedrooms are also equipped with extra pillows and blankets, chest of drawers, wardrobes, makeup mirrors, and bathrooms with toiletries and everything that is required for your long or short duration of stay. With three spacious bedrooms, you can have your privacy while traveling in a larger group or with your entire family. In the living room, we have comfy sofas, a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi connection where you can enjoy your evenings with family and friends. When it’s chilly outside the central heating system will keep you warm and if you’re visiting in summer the air conditioning system will keep you comfortable. Your safety and security are also our prime concern, so each room is equipped with sprinklers and a fire extinguishing system. You don’t need to worry about your privacy or the safety of your family or friends during your stay in our furnished rentals as there is an on-site security and monitoring system installed.
Attractions Near Our 3 Bedrooms Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
Brooklyn has few of the most popular tourist attractions in NYC. From Prospect Park to Brooklyn bridge to its serene long beaches, this place has a lot more in store for you. All our serviced apartments are strategically located close to the tourist spots and other important areas of Brooklyn. Famous for its live music, peaceful neighborhood, and walls full of art and color, you can never get bored here. Guests who plan to stay longer can enjoy the peaceful and serene beaches, great sunrise, and sunsets from Brooklyn Bridge, and morning stroll at Prospect Park.
The best tourist spots near our 3 bedroom furnished apartments in Brooklyn are:
- Brooklyn Bridge - Go for an evening stroll or click some amazing pictures at Brooklyn Bridge. It is one of the oldest roadway bridges in the entire United States of America. To prove the strength of the Brooklyn Bridge, once it was built, there was a parade that happened with 21 elephants across the bridge.
- Prospect Park - The park is situated in the heart of Brooklyn. Many events and activities happen throughout the year at Prospect Park. It’s one of the most popular tourist destinations for both locals and tourists. You can try horse riding, fishing, renting a pedal boat and take a tour at the Audubon center, or simply take a stroll in the park.
- Kids Museum - If you are visiting NYC with kids, take them to the Kid’s museum, which is the first one in the US. Not only for kids, but this is also one place where even adults can enjoy.
- Coney Island - Coney Island is a renowned summer destination at the southern tip of Brooklyn. You should keep aside an entire day to make the most of your time at this wonderful tourist attraction, which features exciting roller coasters at Luna Park amusement park, amphitheater, and an aquarium.
- Brooklyn Museum - Spread over 560,000 sq. ft. of area, this museum will amaze you with American art, Egyptian artifacts and secrets, African, Pacific arts, and many more. This is one place you can't miss during your stay in Brooklyn.
- Barclays Center - Famous for concerts and events held by celebrities, musicians, and artists, this is a popular place in Brooklyn for both locals and tourists. In the heart of Brooklyn, Barclays Center has set the standard as the showcase venue for the world’s most thrilling entertainment and sports events since its opening in 2012.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden -If you’re a lover of mother nature, this is a great place for you. In between the concrete jungle of the city, the botanic garden will give you that perfect soothing feeling. Cherry Esplanade, Japanese hill, pond garden, Shakespeare Garden, Flower garden, Fragrance garden, wood garden, herb garden, and many more, there are various theme and plant bases gardens here.
- Neighborhood and Williamsburg - On your visit to Brooklyn, do explore the creative and friendly neighborhood. Williamsburg is famous for its amazing restaurants and pubs and the top-notch people watching.
Pubs and Restaurants Near Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
Whether you’re visiting NYC for work or leisure, local and world-class cuisine is always a big attraction in Brooklyn. The neighborhood is filled with small takeaways, serene roadside cafes, and exclusive restaurants that you can explore. Starting from pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, stakes to various other world-class cuisines, Brooklyn has bakeries, breweries, and pubs every corner of the city. Happening nightlife, delicious food, and drink, there are hundreds of restaurants and pubs in Brooklyn to surprise you.
The best pubs and restaurant near our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Brooklyn are:
- Alta Calidad - Enriched with Mexican and Indian flavors it is one of the best restaurants to visit for a full-course dinner. Also, if you’re in the mood for some tortillas and smoky rusty salsa, this is the place for you. Visit this place with family and friends for a good fun time and a great meal.
- Juliana’s - Pizza in New York is one of the most popular food options. If you like to taste the cheesy, loaded, and delicious pizza of New York, you should try this place in Brooklyn.
- Westlight - For a perfect dinner date with your loved ones, Westlight is the place to go. You can try the rooftop seating and enjoy delicious food and cocktails here. It’s craft beers, rare spirits, amazing cocktails makes it one of the best pubs in Brooklyn. The continental cuisine is amazing here but more amazing is the view from the rooftop as the entire NYC skyline can be viewed.
- Surf Bar - Delicious seafood tacos, shrimp with fries, and steaks loaded with veggies and dips, this place has an amazing ambiance, great beer, and amazing cocktails.
- 99 Favor Taste - Red banquets and black lacquered tables make this place perfect for your dinner dates as well as office gatherings or birthday celebrations. Whether you want to go for meat or veggie-loaded noodle, pork bone broth, or house-made shakes you will definitely enjoy the food and ambiance here.
- Roberta’s - Cool and welcoming vibe makes this one of the most popular restaurants in Brooklyn. With an artful neighborhood and delicious mouth-melting pizzas and pies, this restaurant is a must-visit located at Moore St.
- Edith’s - Bagels are commonly chosen in NYC after burgers and pizzas. Edith's hand-made bagels are definitely worth exploring when you are in Brooklyn. Perfectly seasoned with every required ingredient, the flavor enriched dough with the right bake, these bagels will just melt in your mouth.
Cost of Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
One of the most populated boroughs in NYC, finding a comfortable yet affordable place in Brooklyn that you can call home, can be difficult. With our expansive catalog, we at TheSqua.re help you to find the best one that too without burning a hole in your pocket. Comfort and safety is something you can leave to us and not worry about. We make sure that all our guests have the best experience in our serviced apartments. Also, our apartments are economic and go easy on your pocket if you compare with the extraordinary services, amenities, and spacious places you get.
Transport Near Our 3 Bedroom Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
Our loft apartments in Brooklyn are strategically located near most of the tourist attractions, corporate, and business hubs. Brooklyn has great transportation facilities, however, you’ll find subways the most convenient way to travel to any part of New York. All our serviced apartments are close to one or more subway stations for easy and quick commutes.
Some of the easily accessible subways from our 3 bedroom furnished rentals in Brooklyn are:
- Bedford Avenue Station
- Atlantic Terminal
- Nostrand Avenue Station
- Marcy Avenue Station
- Grand Army Plaza Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.