Accommodation Near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC
Accommodation Near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC
If you are getting your treatment done from Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City or you are a medical practitioner who is working there then you might have thought of renting out an apartment or a hotel room near the hospital at some point. The convenience of staying near the place you have to visit every other day is something we all look for. At Thesqua.re we offer comfortable accommodation near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC. If you are going through treatment or working at the hospital then our serviced apartments are the best choice for you. With all the essential services, we offer soothing living spaces to all our guests. All our serviced apartments are in the vicinity of the hospital so traveling back and forth would be much easier. We provide accommodations that are near good restaurants, tourist attractions, and major subway stations for your convenience.
Our Best Serviced Accommodation Near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC
All our serviced accommodations near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC are well-equipped to cater to all your needs. Besides, staying in a fully-furnished apartment with various facilities provides you an escape from the crowd and chaos of a hospital. We make sure that our guests get whatever they need during their stay. From comfortable stay to in-house entertainment, we provide all the necessary amenities to make you feel at home. All you need to do is book one of our serviced accommodations and leave the rest to us.
Some of our best-serviced apartments near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC are:
- East 68th Street Furnished Apartment - 8A
- Bridge Tower Place Apartment
- The Pearl Furnished Apartments Accommodation
- East 82nd Street - 24E
Facilities in Our Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation
All our serviced apartments are a perfect fit for medical professionals, students, and patients. Working in a hospital all day deserves a restful sleep at night and if you are a patient who has undergone a treatment then you need optimum comfort to recover, at our accommodation near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC you will have all the care and comfort you may need. At our serviced apartments you’ll find comfortable bedding for a restful sleep, a fully-equipped kitchen with all the necessary electrical appliances and utensils so you can prepare your meal and save up on some money, a living room with comfy sofas and chairs where you can sit and watch anything you want on the big flat-screen television, desk, and chair for students to carry on their studies in peace, dining table with chairs to have a nice sit-down meal after a long day at the hospital, and High-speed Wi-Fi connection to stay in touch with family and friends or to stream your favorite TV shows. To make your stay more comfortable we provide air conditioning, central heating, under-floor heating, dry cleaning service, laundry service, and more. We also offer facilities like an on-site gym, sauna, swimming pool, spa, and more if you find some free time to relax for a while.
Types of Accommodation Near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC
We offer a range of serviced apartments from Studio apartments to three-bedroom apartments; we have all kinds of accommodations as per your requirement. Stay at our studio apartment if you are going to stay alone, for those who have a family with them they can opt for two or three-bedroom apartments as per the number of family members, and medical professionals who want to chip in and stay at one place then they can do so too.
Here are some of the types of accommodation available near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC:
- Studio - Open-plan studios are best suited for medical students who want their own space and privacy. The apartment is easily accessible from the hospital.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - Very similar to studio apartments, our 1 bedroom apartments have everything that you need minus the open-plan design.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - Best suited for more than 1 or 2 guests, our 2 bedroom apartments come fully-equipped to provide optimum comfort and ample living space to our guests.
- 3 Bedroom Apartment - Suitable for a team of medical professionals or a large family our 3 bedroom apartments offer plenty of living space, comfort, and privacy to our guests.
Attractions Near Our Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation in NYC
Lenox Hill Hospital is situated on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. There are quite a few attractions near that place where patients can go for a nice walk amid nature which would for sure enhance their recovery or medical professionals can go sightseeing for a change and relax their mind. Some of the globally famous tourist attractions of New York include the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. All our serviced apartments are well-located and provide easy access to most of the renowned tourist attractions in New York City.
Here are some of the attractions that are near our Lenox Hill Hospital accommodation in NYC:
- Central Park - Take a stroll in the middle of nature at Central Park or visit the Central Park Zoo surrounded by greenery. Visit this favorite New York attraction to revitalize your senses and have a relaxing day.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - It is one of the largest museums in the USA, the Metropolitan Museum of Art offers a great collection and exhibitions. The biggest fashion event the Met Gala also takes place at this amazing museum.
- Roosevelt Island - A narrow island between Queens and Manhattan on the East River of New York City is a perfect place to enjoy great views and have a peaceful day away from day-to-day life.
- Times Square - Keep yourself entertained and visit the vibrant Times Square lit with huge billboards, shops, restaurants, and more. Have a nice time and forget about the hectic hospital environment.
- Neue Galerie - The gallery collection features Austrian art from the early 20th century and German art by world-renowned artists. Walk down the gallery and appreciate some of the great works of Austrian and German artists.
- Museum of the City of New York - Experience the history of New York at the Museum of the City of New York. You’ll find prints, photographs, artifacts, and much more exhibited across the museum.
Restaurants Near Our Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation in NYC
New York is known for offering all kinds of food from different countries. Whatever you crave, you’ll get it in the city. For doctors, patients, medical students, and other healthcare professionals it is best to visit the nearby restaurants and have a nice meal for a change as we all know how bland hospital food can be. Though we offer a fully-equipped kitchen in all our serviced apartments, one might not be in a mood to prepare a meal all the time, availability of good places to eat nearby is a big plus for people visiting Lenox Hill Hospital regularly. So you can treat your taste buds with whichever cuisine you want from anywhere in the world in New York City.
Our Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation in NYC is near the following restaurants:
- Orsay - The restaurant serves some of the finest French cuisines with eclectic taste to soothe your taste buds. With its artsy ambiance and warm color tones, Orsay gives you a calming environment to enjoy a nice meal in.
- Eats - Two blocks away from Lenox Hill Hospital, this American joint serves scrumptious food in a pleasant ambiance with comfortable seating.
- Bistro Le Steak - The place serves amazing salads and steaks with a French twist. The restaurant has been serving its delicious food in the neighborhood since 1996.
- Cafe Buon Gusto - This Italian style restaurant offers delicious meats and pasta prepared in tasty sauces. This Upper East Side cafe is quaint and comfortable.
- Kappo Masa - The restaurant serves fresh and modern Japanese food. Visit Kappo Masa for a relaxed and sophisticated meal time.
- Sant Ambroeus - Looking for amazing Italian food in an elegant yet casual environment? Then you should probably visit Sant Ambroeus soon. The place offers delectable food in a great dining space to give you the pleasure of having a relaxed sit-down meal.
- Mighty Quinn’s Barbeque - Head over to Mighty Quinn’s Barbeque and experience the taste of some of the amazing dishes. With their old school way of cooking with wood, all the barbeque dishes are just irresistible.
- The Meatball Shop - Get ready to tickle your taste buds with some mouth-watering meatballs at The Meatball Shop on the Upper East Side. The place not just serves meatballs; they serve salads, sandwiches, ice-creams, and veggies too.
Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation for Patients
Our serviced apartments near Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC are fully-equipped to take care of your every need. We offer large living space, comfortable bedding in the bedrooms, cozy sofas in the living room, a fully-equipped kitchen with all the necessary electrical appliances and utensils, and more. For boredom-less recovery of patients, we provide flat-screen television to offer some entertainment and free high-speed Wi-Fi connection to stay in touch with family and friends or to browse the internet. There are air conditioning and central heating to maintain the right temperature for patients staying in our serviced apartment. Many other facilities are provided to all our guests which would make your stay in the apartment a lot easier and pleasurable.
Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation for Medical Students
After a long day at the hospital, aspiring doctors need some restful sleep too and that is where we come in. We provide serviced accommodation with all the facilities and comfort that you get at home. From comfortable bedrooms to a nice quiet corner with a desk and chair for studying, medical students will have a great experience while staying at one of our serviced apartments near Lenox Hill Hospital. Apart from the countless facilities, the convenience of staying near the hospital is something that every medical student looks for. The private space and well-decorated apartment is a plus as you can study in peace and come back to a place that feels like a home away from home.
Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation for Doctors
Doctors need rest too, they take care of their patients every single day and work for long hours so in the end if they get to come back to a peaceful apartment to relax and rest then what could be better than that? We at TheSqua.re make sure that all our guests experience a personalized staying experience. We provide a home-like environment where you get whatever it is that you have at your home and more. Cozy bedrooms, comfy living rooms, well-equipped kitchens, dining space with dining table and chairs, flat-screen television, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, necessary electoral appliances, air conditioning, central heating, and many more facilities are provided to all our guests at our Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation in NYC.
Transportation Near Our Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation in NYC
All our serviced accommodations are centrally located to make the commute to any part of the city easier. Many subway stations are in the vicinity of our Lenox Hill Hospital accommodations so it would be best if you use subways to commute within the city as it is the most convenient option as per every other New Yorker. In case you are looking for other commuting options then there are buses and cab services in the area as well. Most of the major attractions, good restaurants, and Lenox Hill Hospital are near all our serviced apartment buildings for the convenience of our guests.
Some of the subway stations near our Lenox Hill Hospital Accommodation in NYC are:
- Lexington Avenue Station
- 59th Street Station
- 68th Street Station
- 72nd Street Station
- 86th Street Station
- 96th Street Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.