Accommodation Near Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC
Accommodation Near Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC
If you are undergoing any treatment or have surgery scheduled at Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC and finding a place near the hospital to live in then your search has come to an end. At TheSqua.re, we offer accommodation near the hospital that are fully furnished, well-equipped, and comfortable to live in. With the number of amenities, we provide our serviced accommodation would be the best choice for you. Doctors, medical students, and other healthcare professionals can also opt for our serviced apartments as they are spacious with a great sense of privacy.
Our Best Serviced Accommodation Near Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC
All our serviced apartments are easily accessible from Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Our serviced apartments are aesthetically designed and provide a feeling of content as opposed to the gloomy feeling every hospital provides. You’ll get optimum comfort and every essential facility while staying at one of our serviced accommodations near Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC. Depending on the number of guests, we provide a range of apartments that are well-equipped to accommodate everyone with plenty of living space.
Some of our best-serviced accommodations near Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC include:
- West 56th Furnished Apartment, Manhattan
- East 52nd Street
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- Symphony House Furnished Apartment Manhattan
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
Facilities in Our Mount Sinai Hospital Accommodation in NYC
All our serviced apartments near Mount Sinai Hospital are fully furnished with soothing decor and elegant furnishing. We offer countless amenities to all our guests and the apartments are well suited for patients, patients’ families, doctors, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. In our serviced accommodations you’ll get a nice and comfortable bedroom with cozy bedding, chest with drawers, spacious wardrobe, extra linens; living room with comfy sofas, chairs, flat-screen television, desk with chair; fully-equipped kitchen with all the essential electrical appliances and utensils; and dining area with classy dining table and chairs. There is a free high-speed Wi-Fi connection in all our serviced apartments for you to stay in touch with family or friends. After a long day at the hospital, it feels good to come back to a place where you can take rest comfortably, our serviced apartments near Mount Sinai Hospital provide you just that with various facilities to make your stay worthwhile. There are many other facilities that we offer to all our guests that include a sauna, spa, gym, swimming pool, and more. Our guests’ safety is our major concern and to make sure that all our guests are safe and secure, we provide smoke alarms, fire blankets, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, spy-holes on doors, on-site security, intercom system, 24x7 availability of management, and much more.
Types of Accommodation Near Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC
We offer a range of serviced apartments from well-equipped studio apartments to huge 4 bedroom apartments. You can select the one which fulfills all your needs when it comes to space and the number of people accompanying you. All our serviced accommodations are located in areas that offer good transport facilities and safe locality. You’ll also find great places to eat in or get a take out from near our serviced apartments for your convenience. All our serviced apartments are fully furnished and come with many amenities to give you a comfortable staying experience.
Let’s have a look at the types of accommodations we offer near Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC:
- Studio - Mostly preferred by medical students, our studio apartments provide easy access to everything in the apartment because of the open-plan design. The privacy and bachelor pad feeling is just a plus when it comes to studio apartments.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - The fully-furnished, well-designed 1 bedroom apartments are very much similar to studio apartments but with a specific design where you have a separate bedroom, living room, and kitchen area.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - More spacious than 1 bedroom apartment, our 2 bedroom apartments allow more visitors to stay at one place like if you are planning on staying with a patient then 2 bedroom apartments will be a perfect choice for you.
- 3 Bedroom Apartments - These are ideal for a group of friends, family, or large medical teams as the living space is more. Everyone can cook together in the fully-equipped kitchen and have a nice sit-down meal at the dining table.
- 4 Bedroom Apartments - The huge 4 apartments are similar to 3 bedroom apartments but with some extra space. Best suited to large groups, our 4 bedroom apartments are well-equipped to cater to all your needs.
Attractions Near Our Mount Sinai Hospital Accommodation in NYC
New York City is well known for its many famous tourist attractions that are almost on everyone’s list around the globe. Millions of travel enthusiasts visit New York every year to see the renowned attractions and experience the life of the city. Some of such great attractions are located near our Mount Sinai Hospital accommodations in NYC. Visiting such places might be difficult for patients but there are options like parks for them to take a stroll in. When it comes to doctors, medical students, and other healthcare professionals then they should go out for sightseeing when they can as that’ll take away their mind from all the studies and hospital environment for some time.
The attractions near our Mount Sinai Hospital accommodation in NYC include:
- Empire State Building - This Art Deco skyscraper has 102 floors. The view from the 86th-floor observation deck is completely breathtaking. You’ll forget all your worries once you are at the top gazing at the city and its skyline.
- Madison Square Park - Take a stroll through the park or sit on the grassy ground and relax. The park offers a calm environment, art installations, and a colorful playground to soothe your eyes and rest your mind.
- Times Square - Get to experience the vibrant New York at Times Square where you would be mesmerized by the huge glittering billboards, shops, restaurants, and much more. The place is famous for the New Year’s Eve ball drop which you might have seen in many movies or TV shows.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Even if you are not an art lover, you might have heard of The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The museum with its many art collections never ceases to amuse its visitors. Go down to the museum and take a stroll through various exhibitions on a free day.
- Central Park - Admire the beauty of nature while taking a walk down the pathways of Central Park on a leisurely day. People who are not from New York can also enjoy a horse carriage ride, boating, visit Central Park Zoo, and visit Belvedere Castle.
- One World Observatory - It is an observation deck that offers some great views from its 100, 101, and 102 floors. The glass building can be spotted from almost everywhere in New York.
Restaurants Near Our Mount Sinai Hospital Accommodation in NYC
There is nothing you won’t get in New York when it comes to food. Cuisines from around the world and of course the very best American food, you’ll get it once you are in New York. As all our serviced accommodations are well-located, you don’t have to worry about the food. Most of the best foods serving restaurants are located in the vicinity of our Mount Sinai Hospital accommodations. There are times when you don’t feel like preparing your meal and that is completely ok. You just need to take a little walk and you’ll find amazing restaurants near our serviced apartments. If you are not in a mood to sit and eat at the restaurants then there are many take-out places available nearby as well.
Here are some of the restaurants you can find near our Mount Sinai Hospital accommodations in NYC:
- Daniel - This French restaurant is as classy as it gets and the ambiance is bestowed with elegance. Head over to Daniel’s for a pleasant evening and top-level wine and dine session with your friends, family, or colleagues.
- Sushi Noz - With Sukiya-style architecture and delicate artistry the woodwork of the place is worth having a look at. For an intimate dining experience do visit Sushi Noz and enjoy world-class sushi at Hinoki Counter or The Ash Room.
- Elio’s - This Italian style restaurant serves some of the best house-made pasta with fresh ingredients. There are other dishes on the menu that are worth trying like the ravioli di carne and the fettuccine amatriciana. The ambiance includes a white ceiling and dark brown wooden walls which provide the restaurants with elegant decor.
- The Simone - This sophisticated restaurant exhibits elegance, a calm atmosphere, and well-dressed staff. The restaurant serves French cuisines so get ready to tickle your taste buds with some great appetizers, main course, and desserts.
- Donohue’s Steak House - Enjoying your steak in vintage, dark wood quarters is something to look forward to after a long day of work. Head over to Donohue’s Steak House and have a nice time eating mouth-watering steaks with friends or family.
- The Mark Restaurant By Jean-Georges - The restaurant offers innovative European classics mixed with Jean-Georges’ signature global seasonings. The dining room is warm and comfortable. There is an option to sit and eat at the Patio if the weather conditions are favorable.
- Pastrami Queen - This Kosher deli serves pastrami sandwiches, smoked turkey, soups, salads, and much more. The overstuffed sandwiches are the highlight of Pastrami Queens and are quite famous all around New York.
Mount Sinai Hospital Accommodation For Patients
Our serviced accommodations are perfect for recovering patients as we offer comfortable living space in a safe and secure environment. In the apartment, you’ll find comfortable bedding, cozy sofas, a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining table with chairs, and much more. To keep you entertained there is a big flat-screen television where you can watch movies or TV shows. There is complimentary Wi-Fi with a high-speed internet connection for you to stay in touch with your friends and family or to browse social media when you are bored of resting. The air-conditioning, central heating, and underfloor heating makes sure that you are comfortable all the time in the apartment. There are other facilities like dry cleaning, service, laundry service, concierge, and more for your convenience.
Mount Sinai Hospital Accommodation For Medical Students
Medical students need privacy, accessibility to important places, a quiet environment, and little entertainment; our serviced accommodations near Mount Sinai Hospital provide you just that. You’ll get restful sleep after a long day of studying and practicing, you can study in a quiet atmosphere while sitting at the desk and chair, you can watch television in your spare time, you can browse the internet with the help of free Wi-Fi for studying or getting in touch with friends, and you can visit nearby restaurants to enjoy a nice meal.
Mount Sinai Hospital Accommodation For Doctors
After long shifts at the hospital, it is understandable to crave a good night’s sleep. At our serviced apartments you’ll get to have a restful sleep in the comfortable bedroom after a long day of work. You can also sit and relax on the comfy sofas in the living room before going to bed. The fully-equipped kitchen allows you to prepare your own meal or heat up the take out you brought with you. The stylish dining table with chairs enables you to have a nice sit-down meal on your own or with friends and family. You can also watch movies or TV shows on the flat-screen television to relax your mind. Facilities like dry cleaning service, laundry service, and more come in handy when you are a Doctor and don’t get much time to do day-to-day chores.
Transportation Near Our Mount Sinai Hospital Accommodation in NYC
Traveling within New York is quite convenient as compared to any other city. The New York subway is one of the most used and suitable ways of traveling from one part of the city to another. Our serviced accommodations are located in areas with good transport facilities which include buses, cabs, and subways. All our serviced apartments near Mount Sinai Hospital are located close to many subway stations for the comfort of our guests.
Here are some of the subway stations near our Mount Sinai Hospital accommodations in NYC:
- Lexington Avenue
- 50th Street Station
- Grand Central Station
- 5th Avenue Station
- Times Square
- 23rd Street Station
- Chambers Street
- Bowling Green Subway Station
- Wall Street
- 14th Street Station
- Houston Street
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 408 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 455 reviews