Accommodation Near Universal Studios, New York
Accommodation Near Universal Studios, New York
If you are looking for accommodation near Universal Studios, New York, you have definitely landed at the right place. Our portfolio of serviced apartments will help you enjoy comfortable and convenient stays in New York City for extended periods of time. We offer the best amenities to go with all our serviced units along with central locations that ensure close proximity to major public transit facilities, tourist landmarks and business hubs as well.
Universal Studios Manhattan is a prominent amusement and theme park which is part of the Universal Manhattan Resort, Lower Manhattan. It is operated and owned by NBC Universal which is a company under the Comcast umbrella. From rides and other theme attractions to a delightful ambience, this theme park opened doors in the year 1997 for visitors. It draws its offerings from the gargantuan library owned by Universal along with several other third parties as well. The Universal Studios park remains open throughout the year with the exception of a few experiences which are seasonally operated between late-March and late-November or early-December owing to the colder weather. 20 miles away from this resort, you will come across the equally famous Disney New York Resort.
Get assistance from our award-winning reservations team with regard to finding suitable accommodation near Universal Studios, New York or take your pick from our vast portfolio of studio apartments in this location. We ensure a memorable stay in the Big Apple for you and your fellow travelers.
Finding the Best Accommodation Near Universal Studios
We have a vast portfolio pertaining to accommodation near Universal Studios, New York. Every serviced apartment on our list comes with its own plus points and USPs that appeal greatly to travelers along with the best amenities and facilities. Here are some of the options that are truly worth checking out:
- West 50th Street Midtown - 6D
- Wall Street #24G
- East 92nd Street Upper East Side - 15G
- West 48th Street #30H
- East Houston Street East Village - 7J
- East Street - Upper East Side - 15F
- East 40th Street Apartment 19F
- West 15th Street #501
- West 19th Street Chelsea - 19F
- Wall Street #1701
- Murray Street Apartment #1707
- West 48th Street #41C
- Park Place Apartment #2G
These are only some of the options for accommodation near Universal Studios, New York, in our portfolio. We help you find studios, 1 and 2 bed apartments depending upon your preferences. Studios are more preferable for couples and solo travelers while 1 bed and 2 bed units are ideal for bigger families or groups.
Why Book Accommodation Near Universal Studios, New York?
If you are a traveler accompanied by his/her family and children, then looking for accommodation near Universal Studios, New York is quite natural. This is undoubtedly one of the biggest attractions for children in the Big Apple and staying in close proximity to the same will be of great help! Along with families and leisure travelers looking to check out one of the biggest theme parks in NYC, business travelers will also benefit from the strategic location which puts them in proximity to major business hubs in Manhattan and other areas. Additionally, you can find the very best amenities at our serviced apartments near Universal Studios which ensure a comfortable stay for extended periods in the city. Our apartments are well connected to public transit facilities while offering the extra space, freedom, privacy and convenience that you require for an enjoyable stay.
Accommodation Near Universal Studios, New York for Corporate Travelers
What would corporate travelers gain from booking accommodation near Universal Studios, New York? Plenty as it would seem! From the strategic location which is near the biggest tourist landmarks, one of the city’s largest theme parks and of course, major business and commercial hubs to the comfortably furnished apartments, there is plenty to keep you engaged. Our apartments give you that extra space and freedom to network with colleagues, have friends over, chill out in style after long days at work and gain extra convenience with the best facilities and appliances. Enjoy quality living in NYC with our serviced apartments.
Accommodation Near Universal Studios, New York for Leisure Travelers
Leisure travelers and families will benefit from booking accommodation near Universal Studios, New York. Families with children will naturally find it more convenient to access this famous theme park and enjoy all the delightful rides and other attractions here with their little ones in tow. Additionally, the location also ensures great connectivity to public transportation facilities and several other tourist and historical landmarks, complete with access to the best restaurants, bars, nightlife destinations and more. The apartments are well-furnished and spacious while being equipped with fully functional kitchens and all necessary appliances. From complimentary Wi-Fi and cable television to all bathroom amenities, you will always be equipped for comfortable and convenient stays in NYC.
Key Facilities in Our Accommodation Near Universal Studios
There are several amenities and facilities that you can expect if you are booking accommodation near Universal Studios, New York. While facilities may vary from one location or unit to another, here are some of the things that you can expect.
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartments are also accompanied by a plethora of additional onsite facilities including swimming pools, conference or business centers, community lounges and rooftop terraces. Added amenities may include fitness facilities, balconies, cafes, restaurants, bars, sauna, Jacuzzi and spa facilities. Every apartment has its own special ambience that differentiates it from the rest.
Attractions Near Our Universal Studios Accommodation
Universal Studios is located in Lower Manhattan which is the portion of the city right below Chambers Street and in the heart of the Big Apple. The streets are lined with some of the most majestic skyscrapers that you will find along with historical landmarks galore. It is also the financial and business hub of the country with famous streets like Liberty Street, Wall Street and Exchange Alley among others.
Here are some of the nearby attractions for those booking accommodation near Universal Studios, New York:
- Fraunces Tavern - A slightly unique landmark of sorts, it dates back to 1719, deriving its name from Samuel Fraunces, the previous owner who ran this as the Queen’s Head Tavern and was later chief steward to US President Washington. The building was rebuilt in 1907 and it is here that George Washington bid farewell after war to his officers while being a former Revolutionary meeting point as well. This tavern has history lurking in every corner; for instance, a 1914 menu has an order costing 75 cents for broiled lamp chops and 15 cents for huckleberry pie, washed down with Ruppert’s Knickerbocker beer at 10 cents!
- Bowling Green - Located in Broadway, this park originally had its own bowling green with an iron fence going back to 1771. The King George statue here was dismantled during the Revolution. This is NYC’s oldest ever public park with a lovely fountain as well.
- Wall Street - Dating back to the mid-1700s, Wall Street is another historical avenue for you to explore. Some of the earliest buildings here included NYC’s first bank and the home of Alexander Hamilton. It is the center of the USA’s financial might with the original Merchants Exchange building and 70 storied tower (number 40) that has a pyramidal roof on top housed here.
- Castle Clinton - Deriving its name from DeWitt Clinton, the mayor of NYC back in the early 19th century, this is part of the Southwest Battery fort along with having the opera house, dining options, immigration holding unit and New York City Aquarium in close proximity. The fort was armed in 1812 for safeguarding the country against the British Navy during the war. There are guided tours operated by the National Parks Service while the ferry for the Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty tour departs from here.
- Schermerhorn Row - Peter Schermerhorn was a prosperous merchant who previously built multi-use structures for enabling his trade in shipping between 1811-1849 including saloons, hotels and warehouses. The 14 warehouses today showcase incredible Georgian architecture and it has been revamped as part of the South Street Seaport Museum.
- Federal Hall - Located on Wall Street, it is where the initial Capitol Building stood for the nation. The same building has also been the US Sub-Treasury Building and US Customs House. This is where George Washington was sworn as the USA’s first President. The Greek revival temple and Corinthian pillars are noteworthy along with the national museum which has several artifacts from the period.
- Trinity Church - Dating back to 1846, this is one of the most beautiful and historical churches in New York City. Two previous versions were burnt and demolished during the Revolutionary War and 1839 respectively. The architectural cues and historical facts at the church are fascinating and guided tours are readily available.
- India House - Located at Hanover Square, this is the famous social club dating back to 1914 and the building was earlier home to the New York Cotton Exchange, Hanover Bank and Haitian Consulate as well. The façade and antique collection are noteworthy here along with the maritime museum, Harry’s Café & Steak and social club as well.
- New York Stock Exchange - A fun experience in its own right, the Broad Street landmark is famous since more shares are exchanged here than any other global market. The building architecture aside, you will love the Integrity statue as well.
- American International Building - Located at Pine Street, the name is derived from insurance major AIG which was housed here between 1976 and 2008. This was the last ever skyscraper constructed in lower Manhattan in the 1930s and offers an amazing view from the top. The building comes with several architectural attractions including art deco detailing and a frieze which is a mini-version of the entire structure today at one of its entrances.
- One Liberty Plaza - The name comes from Liberty Street nearby which was coined after the American Revolution. It was originally called the US Steel Building which was built on the site of the Singer Building. The architectural style is worth a dekko along with the adjacent Zuccotti Park which is a major public space.
Restaurants Near Our Universal Studios Accommodation
There are several top restaurants near Universal Studios that you should not miss by all means. These include the following:
- Kiki’s - This is one of those quintessential welcoming, comparatively affordable and uniquely themed restaurants in NYC. The Greek restaurant offers an extensive wine list along with specialties such as lamp chops and grilled octopus among others.
- Le French Diner - Authentic French cuisine comes alive with its tantalizing flavors at this charming bistro. Tiny yet comforting, this restaurant also has a lovely selection of rather affordable wines for you to sample.
- Dirty French - Another favorite for French cuisine enthusiasts, this one comes with delicious oysters being showcased around the dining room and elaborate treats like mushroom millefeuille with squash curry or duck a l’orange with North African spices. The music is quite exuberant to say the least!
- Contra - With a great tasting menu and impeccably plated offerings, this is the ideal place to savor soft tofu and caviar and monkfish with romesco among other treats. The full tasting menu aside, you can always grab a seat at the bar and try a wide selection of natural wines paired with three-course dinners.
- Wildair - A charming wine bar and restaurant run by the same team behind Contra, Wildair is where you will love the delicious munchies on weeknights including beef tartare with smoked cheddar and jalapeno and uni topped crispy potato.
- Una Pizza Napoletana - Enjoy crisp and lip-smacking Neapolitan-esque pizzas and pies with premier ingredients. This joint also offers great desserts and small plates along with a unique selection of wines.
- Davelle - Japanese cuisine lovers will make a beeline to Davelle which has an extensive menu, amazing wine and a lovely ambience.
- La Contenta - Find spicy, delicious and fiery Mexican fare at La Contenta which has sinful offerings including shrimp enchiladas with thick melted cheese and even jalapeno infused agave nectar amongst other amazing cocktails.
- Barrio Chino - Another Mexican favorite, you will find some of the best dishes here including guacamole with house-made chips and of course, the shredded chicken enchiladas. Top it off with some tequila or margaritas during Happy Hours.
- Russ & Daughters Café - The original dining joint has more than 100 years of history and the café offers an extensive menu integrating wine, platters and eggs to the regular smoked salmon and bagel dominated fare.
- Dirt Candy - Ever wondered what it would be like to sample delicious vegetarian cuisine on the Lower East Side? Dirt Candy is where you will find fabulous tasting menus and dishes like the Portobello mousse and carrot sliders on carrot buns.
- Freemans - For authentic American cuisine nearby, try Freemans. This joint has a captivating theme, right from its animal heads lining the walls to the books, couches and more. This is a classic American joint with arguably NYC’s best ever artichoke dip and fabulous filet mignon with horseradish crème fraiche and mashed potatoes.
Transportation Near Our Universal Studios Accommodation
Nearby transportation options include the MTA (Metropolitan Transport Authority) buses over 322 routes and you can consider getting your MetroCard for easy payments and access. Nearby subway stations include the City Hall Station, Brooklyn Bridge- City Hall Station and Chambers Street Station. There are multiple passenger railway networks that you can access including the NYC Suburban Train, New Jersey Transit, Staten Island Railway, Long Island Railroad, Port Authority Trans-Hudson and Metro North Railroad lines. The NYC Ferry service and Staten Island Ferry service are also readily available for residents of the city. Transportation options are aplenty when you are living in close proximity to Universal Studios in New York City.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.