Apartments Near Eiffel Tower, New York
Apartments Near Eiffel Tower, New York
Finding apartments near Eiffel Tower, New York will be an easy task courtesy our dedicated team here at TheSqua.re. We have a diverse and vast lineup of serviced apartments near New York City’s very own Eiffel Tower. We make sure that you experience greater comfort and convenience during your stay in the Big Apple.
New York City’s own version of the Eiffel Tower has formerly been described as a rack of ribs or even the biggest new development in all of NYC. Leading developers and critics have named it as the city’s very own Eiffel Tower. The Vessel is a $200 million sculpture going up to 15 stories at the prime Hudson Yards location. The structure has a whopping 154 interconnecting flights of immaculately paved stairs along with 2,500 steps across 80 landings. It also has a surrounding garden and public space. A creation by Thomas Heatherwick, the noted designer, this occupies pride of place along the waterfront near the Whitney. The structure has heralded a major transformation of the West Side and Hudson Yards, in particular, where thousands of private homes are coming up rapidly along with 100+ stores, a cultural center and huge food hall from an award-winning chef. New Yorkers have watched this awe-inspiring structure being built for quite some time now. For more than a decade, the development of Hudson Yards has been a major milestone for the city, the biggest mixed-use and private realty project in the history of the USA. This mega locality will have four skyscrapers designed by some of the biggest global architects along with a 7 storied and 720,000 sq. ft. shopping mall and cultural center called The Shed.
The Vessel or NYC’s own Eiffel Tower has now opened officially for the public and is a highly interactive sculpture with an elevator going till the top. The design of this structure was heavily guarded with huge fences encircling the project and components being shipped to the USA in phases. They were floated through a tugboat along the Hudson River to the site of construction as well. Hudson Yards occupies the stretch between the 30th and 33rd Streets and also between Tenth Avenue and the West Side Highway. The space will comprise 18 million sq. ft. overall, covering 28 acres and 16 buildings in all. The overall cost of the neighborhood may pan out to a gargantuan $25 billion as per estimates. The unique shape of the Vessel deserves special attention; with the upward expansion, it becomes an inversion for all the buildings surrounding it. The Heatherwick Studio team made use of non-corrosive steel for each level coating. The aim here was to mirror the movement and action below and above each layer of this 150-foot tall structure, making the experience more sublime and highly interactive for visitors. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best apartments near Eiffel Tower, New York without any hassles. We offer centrally located and well equipped serviced apartments that will give you greater freedom and privacy as compared to conventional hospitality accommodation.
Finding Apartments Near Eiffel Tower, New York
You can easily find apartments near Eiffel Tower, New York courtesy our vast list of properties in the neighborhood. Here are some of the ones worth checking out in this regard.:
- West 50th Street Midtown - 6D
- Wall Street #24G
- West 48th Street #30H
- East 92nd Street Upper East Side - 15G
- East Houston Street East Village - 7J
- East Street - Upper East Side - 15F
- East 40th Street Apartment 19F
- West 15th Street #501
- West 19th Street Chelsea - 19
- Park Avenue Murray Hill - 16B
- East 58th Street - Sutton Place - 15A
- West 48th Street #28P
We have studio apartments which are suitable for solo travelers and even for couples who desire a comfortable and cozy stay n the heart of New York City. Our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments cover the needs of bigger families and traveling groups with aplomb.
Why Book Apartments Near Eiffel Tower, New York?
You should definitely consider booking apartments near Eiffel Tower, New York for their convenient location which puts you in close proximity to all major commercial and business destinations in New York City. You will also be able to easily access public transit facilities in addition to major historical and tourist landmarks along with restaurants, bars, theaters and shopping streets. Our apartments come equipped with all the necessary amenities and facilities to make your stay really enjoyable in NYC. The furnishings, service and 24-hour management help you experience comfort at a whole new dimension during your extended stay in the Big Apple.
Apartments Near Eiffel Tower, New York for Corporate Travelers
You should definitely consider booking apartments near Eiffel Tower, New York, if you are a corporate traveler. Corporates will find our serviced apartments really comfortable and spacious for unwinding in style after hectic days of meetings and conferences. Chill out with your colleagues and pals over a cold beverage or two or simply watch American television with a snack on the couch (courtesy the flat-screen television). From extra space and flexibility to more privacy and freedom, your stay in New York City will become truly memorable to say the least! Oh, and if you love cooking, then you’re in luck! Our apartments not only offer all the necessary appliances and amenities but also sport fully functional kitchens. Here’s to drawing out your inner Masterchef!
Apartments Near Eiffel Tower, New York for Leisure Travelers
Leisure travelers and families should also find greater value in our apartments near Eiffel Tower, New York. This is because of the spacious and comfortable apartments that we offer, complete with all necessary appliances, fully equipped kitchens, toiletries and bathroom amenities, safety and security provisions, extra space, stylish furnishings and more. We also offer complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions and cable packages for heady entertainment and recreation during your stay (along with keeping the kids engaged should you need to!). Our apartments are well connected to major landmarks in NYC along with several places of interest, retail hubs, dine destinations and nightlife haunts galore.
Facilities in Our Apartments Near Eiffel Tower, New York
We offer several amenities and facilities at our apartments near Eiffel Tower, New York. Some of them include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Amenities may differ across apartments although every unit is equipped with everything that modern travelers require, from necessary appliances and toiletries to safety and security features galore.
Things to Do Near Our Eiffel Tower Accommodation, New York
Now that you have explored the Vessel or New York’s very own Eiffel Tower, you can check out some of the top attractions nearby.
These include the following:
- Viewing Events at The Shed - This is one of the biggest additions to the cultural circuit of NYC in recent times and opened here at Hudson Yards back in April last year. The multi-disciplinary arts center can transform swiftly for accommodating various kinds of installations, exhibitions and performances. The complex has a huge shell covered in panels that are translucent and coated in Teflon-based polymers. This can be stretched easily over the huge 8 storied structure or rolled out for transforming the massive outdoor courtyard into an enclosed arena with lights, sound and temperature control. The 17,000 sq. ft. McCourt Theater doubles its capacity when the shell is extended and this can be arranged in several ways. There is a smaller theater and gallery upstairs with customization choices galore. Find everything from art installations and exhibitions to theatrical performances, musical shows, visual arts, films, literature and poetry events and more.
- Indulge at The Shops and Restaurants - If you are something of a shopaholic, you can consider The Shops and Restaurants, the luxurious and premier mall at Hudson Yards. Comprising 100+ retail outlets and stores, you will find top brands like Uniqlo, Aritzia, Brooks Brothers, Banana Republic, H&M and Madewell here in tandem with Tori Burch, Dior, Coach, Fendi and Kate Spade. Housing the first Neiman Marcus in NYC, the mall also has 25 restaurants available for taking a hunger break! These include Blue Bottle Coffee, Bouchon Bakery, Bluestone Lane, Snark Park and more.
- Relax at the Public Square and Gardens - Hudson Yards has its dedicated public square and gardens where you can simply grab a coffee, sit down and relax for a while. This space surrounds the home-grown Eiffel Tower or Vessel and gives you fabulous views while being elevated above 30 railway lines and landscaped immaculately with native Hudson Valley plants as well.
- Snap the Views From the Edge Observation Deck - The Edge Observation Deck is the highest such outdoor deck in the entire Western Hemisphere. It will give you panoramic views and great pictures to boot! The outdoor terrace is stunning and the highest public balcony in the city. The deck offers an amazing vantage point and adventurous visitors may stand on the see-through glass floor and wave to those passing by as well! There is a 101st-floor bar, restaurant and event space encompassing a mammoth 10,000 sq. ft. as well.
- Enjoy Exhibitions at Snark Park - As mentioned earlier, Snark Park is a key attraction for visitors to Hudson Yards. This exhibition space is the creation of Snarkitecture, the noted design firm and has periodically evolving installations and famous exhibits including the previous Lost and Found. The space is really interesting and eminently Instagrammable too!
- Take a Stroll Down the High Line - You can now explore the final portions of the elevated High Line which starts 20 blocks southwards from Hudson Yards. It has a split at 30th Street where it goes westwards, giving you a chance to walk towards the River instead of alongside the waterfront. The opening of Hudson Yards is where you will find Plinth, the acclaimed revolving installation and the inaugural artwork here is the bronze statue going up to 16 feet (by Simone Leigh). Pershing Square Beams is a climbing zone for children nearer to the Hudson River while the High Line also links to the plaza and gardens surrounding the Vessel at 30th Street.
- Check Out Amazing Art Galleries Nearby - You can hop across some of the most fascinating and intriguing art galleries in town. The Tenth Avenue stretch has often been known as West Chelsea and the area is lined with several famous galleries including the Heller Gallery with its glass sculptures and even Kasmin Gallery where you will find contemporary sculpture and artwork galore.
Restaurants Near Eiffel Tower Accommodation, New York
There are several restaurants in and around Hudson Yards that are certainly worth trying if you are a serious foodie! Here are some of the best picks:
- Mercado Little Spain - From the Spanish theme and special tapas kiosks to fabulous flatbreads, empanadas and cured meats, there is plenty to look forward to here. There are charming bars where you can sample various kinds of dry sherry, complete with munchies such as liquid olives and more. This quaint neighborhood joint is certainly worth a visit.
- Mar - Seafood lovers should definitely pay a trip to Mar, which is more fine-dine than a casual neighborhood joint. There are raw bar options with scintillating seafood picks including cuttlefish with toasted pasta and paella. Grab a table at the bar or within the charming booths. The unique thing to do here is that you can buy your favorite fish straight from an on-site fishmonger as well!
- Lena - This little Spanish joint is neatly tucked inside Mercado Little Spain and emphasizes more on dishes prepared over open fires. Premier cured pork aside, you should also try the share plates here including chistorra or beef tartare accompanied by grilled bread. Paella is top-notch here with large cuts of rabbit and chicken alike.
- Kawi - Kawi is a plush Korean restaurant helmed by the team behind Momofuku and presently offers hearty lunches and dinners with a luxurious yet minimalistic feel. Some of the options include raw bar choices, clams with sofrito sauce, rice cakes and wagyu and more.
- Peach Mart - Another addition from the house of Momofuku, Peach Mart is not a conventional restaurant but more of a convenience store. You will find delicious Katsu sandwiches here along with candy, snacking options, corn dogs with mustard and lovely kimbap rolls among other novelties.
- Belcampo - Belcampo is known for its delicious burgers including the signature offering that has a chunky patty and caramelized onions in addition to several other lip-smacking salads and bowls alike.
- Estiatorio Milos - A fascinatingly themed and rather fancy Greek dining establishment, this is where you will find the city’s crème de la crème snacking on everything from premier jumbo prawns to lobsters. Fresh fish is flown into this joint on a daily basis from across the globe. The restaurant is also known for its octopus with the fava bean puree. The walk-in bar zone offers oysters and drinks from the entire menu while the ambience is simply classy to say the least! The accompanying Milos Wine Bar serves up some of the best Greek offerings including grilled octopus and spanakopita in tandem with sumptuous beverages of course.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.