Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments
Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments
If you are looking for Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments, you have certainly come to the right place. We offer a wide selection of comfortable and well-furnished apartments for memorable stays in New York City (NYC). You will find the best centrally connected apartments in one of the most exclusive and charming neighborhoods of the city.
Brooklyn Heights is a highly affluent and upscale locality within the Brooklyn borough, surrounded by Cadman Plaza West, Old Fulton Street and Atlantic Avenue along with the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. The East River also borders this neighborhood along with Dumbo, Cobble Hill, Boerum Hill and Downtown Brooklyn. Originally known as Brooklyn Village, it has long been a highly prominent locality of the area ever since the year 1834. The locality is known for its elegant low-rise architectural styles and rows of gorgeous brownstones, many of them dating back to the Civil War. There are several churches here along with other spiritual centers in tandem with the Brooklyn Art Gallery, the first of its kind in the neighborhood, which was opened back in the year 1958. In the year 1965, a major chunk of Brooklyn Heights was safeguarded from any unchecked construction by the building of the Brooklyn Heights Historic District, the first such district in all of New York City.
This was integrated into the National Register of Historic Places back in the year 1966. The neighborhood is well connected by ferry services and subways to Manhattan and is just across the locality from the East River. It can also be accessed from the Downtown Brooklyn zone and is near Columbia Heights, another prime street encompassing 6 blocks near the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. You will find the best Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments courtesy our award-winning reservations team. We make it a point to ensure comfortable stays in NYC for extended durations without any hassles whatsoever.
Finding the Best Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments
You will find several Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments in some of the most centrally connected locations. Some of the top options include:
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
- Prospect Heights- Underhill Avenue
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartment
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
These are but some of the top picks that are available in the neighborhood. We have several choices for travelers ranging from studios (which are suitable for solo travelers and couples) to 1 and 2 bed apartments which cater to bigger traveling groups as well. All our apartments come well equipped with the necessary amenities and facilities to add greater convenience and comfort to your stay in NYC.
Why Book Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments?
Booking Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments is always a good choice since you will relish the advantage of staying in a supremely well-connected neighborhood. You will stay in close proximity to almost all major New York City attractions including major tourist and historical landmarks and also near major places of business and commercial zones alike. The best part is that our apartments come amply furnished with all necessary amenities and appliances. Corporate and leisure travelers alike will enjoy extended stays at our serviced and furnished apartments in Brooklyn Heights. Get the space, privacy and freedom you need which is hard to find at conventional hospitality accommodation options.
Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers will greatly benefit from booking Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments. Indeed, our serviced and furnished apartments are absolutely ideal for business travelers since they are located in close proximity to major places of business and commercial hubs in New York City. The best part is that our apartments ensure ample space, privacy and flexibility for long-term stays in the Big Apple. From fully equipped kitchens and flat-screen televisions to complimentary Wi-Fi, you are covered with all necessary amenities to keep you comfortable, engaged and entertained during your stay.
Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments for Leisure Travelers
Our Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments are also suitable for leisure travelers and families looking for a comfortable place to put up during their stay in the Big Apple. Our apartments offer that extra bit of space and freedom to accommodate the entire family including the spouse, kids and even the in-laws if they tag along! Additionally, we offer all vital appliances, amenities and other facilities for a comfortable and supremely convenient stay in NYC. From bathroom amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi to fully equipped kitchens and dishwashers, you get everything you require to truly enjoy your time in the city without any hassles or worries. That’s not all; our apartments in Brooklyn Heights are located in close proximity to a multitude of historical, cultural and tourist landmarks in Brooklyn along with the very best bars, pubs and restaurants in the city along with premier shopping zones.
Facilities in Our Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments
There are several facilities and amenities offered at our Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments. We make sure that we pull out all the stops to ensure a comfortable and fulfilling stay for all our guests. Some of the amenities that you can expect include:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
While amenities may differ from one location to another, each unit comes furnished impeccably and with all the basic necessities and appliances to boot. Some apartments may also have additional onsite amenities including swimming pools, fitness facilities, rooftop terraces, community lounges, spa facilities, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions, bars, restaurants, cafes and more. It all depends on the locality, type of apartment and other parameters.
Cost of Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments
You need not worry about the cost of Brooklyn Heights furnished apartments at all. We make it a point to offer fair and reasonable prices for our apartments to all guests, even in the peak seasons which usually have a sizable rush of travelers. Our prices are never exorbitant and are always in line with industry rates. We also ensure zero hidden costs for all our customers while offering the very best facilities to boot. We also provide 24-hour management and assistance for swiftly resolving your queries.
About Brooklyn Heights
Brooklyn Heights is one of those quintessentially classic and chequered New York neighborhoods. Brooklyn was previously regarded as a more affordable housing borough well beyond the East River and even Brooklyn Heights was not regarded as practically cool or popular in this regard. However, things have transformed considerably today with rentals and property prices in Brooklyn Heights surpassing several Manhattan localities with ease. Additionally, the neighborhood is home to famous and historic brownstones which command hefty prices in the market. People are coming in droves to this charming neighborhood and tourists prefer staying along the famous promenade while on their New York sojourns.
The southern border of the locality and dividing it from Cobble Hill, is the vibrant Atlantic Avenue. This is one of the coolest thoroughfares in all of New York City. Collyer’s Mansion offers house-ware items galore ranging from linen to quirky art while Holler & Squall, the antique store, has a fine collection of oddities like mid-century chairs or taxidermy peacocks for instance! Noted art gallery Picture Room has rare artwork, prints and posters on offer while Goose Barnacle is the ultimate destination for premier menswear and rotating artwork for sale. Hatchet Outdoor Supply Co is where you will find the best gear for the outdoors while Sahadi’s, an award-winning Middle-Eastern market, is a thing to behold by all means! And that’s just summing up some of the attractions near the locality. Go along the street towards the west, passing under the Expressway and arriving at the waterfront with lovely rolling hills, fields, art installations, playgrounds, picnic tables, beach volleyball courts and more. Get gorgeous views of the Brooklyn Bridge or take a ferry ride to Manhattan. Explore the beautiful tree-lined avenues in Brooklyn Heights with brownstones dating back a few centuries and famous churches. There are several walking tours that take you past some landmarks including the Herman Behr Mansion, Grace Court Alley and even Columbia Heights.
Top Things to Do Near Our Brooklyn Heights Furnished Apartments
At Brooklyn Heights, there will never be a dull moment in store for you. Here are some of the best things to do in the neighborhood.
- Take a Walk Along the Promenade - Walk till the end of Montague Street, the charming shopping area in Brooklyn Heights while dining at some iconic establishments en route. Go towards the Promenade, offering gorgeous waterfront views of NYC including the New York Harbor, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
- Victorian Walking Tours - Embark on a walking tour that covers the stately Victorian buildings built in the late 1800s and early 1930s by several industrialists, shipping tycoons and bankers of New York City. The lovely architecture on offer will captivate you by all means!
- Check Out the Brooklyn Historical Society - The Brooklyn Historical Society promises a unique experience for visitors, complete with specially designed exhibits featuring the local businesses, waterfront, Brooklyn icons and a lot more. It is situated in a building with a lovely wood-paneled reading area cum library, several active events and monthly programs.
- Traverse the New York Transit Museum - Everybody will have a gala time at the New York Transit Museum, located underground in a former station on the subway network. The museum has a fascinating collection of former trains and other memorabilia in tandem with several workshops, tours and fun activities. There is a lovely gift shop that has transit-based souvenirs for you to pick up as well.
- Snap Up Locally Crafted Grub - Cooking enthusiasts will have a whale of a time near Brooklyn Heights, snapping up spices at the Atlantic Avenue markets or dropping by Sahadi’s for the best gourmet foods and Middle Eastern spices galore. Adjacent Damascus Bakery offers tantalizing spinach pies and other delights as well.
- Literally Have a Ball With Cats - Brooklyn Cat Café is now a neighborhood landmark on Montague Avenue and is the first permanent cat café in the locality. Fill out a waiver and pay a small charge for spending 30 minutes of bliss, playing with the cutest cats and kittens ever!
- Buy Handmade Excellence at Brooklyn Women’s Exchange - This neighborhood destination was established in the year 1854 as a means for women to earn some supplementary income with their needlework and handmade craftwork. You will find some fabulous bargains here by all means!
- DUMBO - This is arguably the biggest landmark near Brooklyn Heights, located beneath the Manhattan Bridge. It stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. Visit this historic and hip locality with the best pizza in NYC and of course, fabulous views of the New York skyline. 100-year old structures and industrial warehouses here have been elegantly transformed into luxury real estate units, premier restaurants, performance and art zones, galleries and technology start-ups. Find the pioneering DUMBO Walls alongside York Street along with viewing the Manhattan Bridge from the corner of Front Street and Washington Street. Visit Gleason’s Gym where greats like Roberto Duran, Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali have trained in the past while checking out exhibitions, installations, performances, readings and presentations at the PowerHouse Arena. The DUMBO flea is another must-visit shopping event that takes place throughout the summers and spring. From handmade jewelry and retro furniture items to vintage apparel and artisanal craftwork, you will find everything you need here!
Best Restaurants Near Our Brooklyn Heights Apartments
Brooklyn Heights is home to several appealing restaurants including the following:
- Colonie - A newcomer to the dining circuit in the neighborhood, this joint dishes out a spectacular American menu with Italian inspiration galore! From the fazzoletti and other simple homemade dishes to the tantalizing natural wines, beers and creatively themed cocktails, the space is really comforting to say the least. The lovely brick walls, big front windows and leafy garden are major plus points indeed.
- Beasts & Bottles - Another successful venture by the team behind Atrium in DUMBO, this restaurant offers the best roast chicken and an extensive list of wines for connoisseurs. The owners hail from the Provence region, explaining the amazing Chicken Provencale here in tandem with the lovely pastas, steaks, fish and broccoli rabe topped off with manchego, miso butter and sourdough breadcrumbs.
- Jack The Horse Tavern - Jack The Horse opened its doors in the year 2008 and is a classic Brooklyn Heights restaurant that may have been operating on a lovely corner of the street. The menu comprises free-range chicken with garlic-chive mashed potatoes, dressed up cheeseburgers with Gruyere on toasted focaccia, mac and cheese crafted from smoked Gouda and fontina and also bowlfuls of Maine mussels. Do make sure to check out the adjacent oyster bar with ample fresh bivalves available.
- Boutros - Boutros whips up contemporary and innovative versions of local cuisine in the neighborhood. There is ample meze, grilled meat skewers and Halloumi on offer along with several vegetarian dishes on offer as well. Entrees include duck with freekeh and favas along with bavette with shishitos which is Lebanese spiced.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 15 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews