The most populous of the five boroughs of New York City, Brooklyn is one of the largest in the state. With a rich history and people from around the globe, it is one of the ethnically diverse places in New York. A foodie’s palace and nature lover’s heaven, Brooklyn is a place for shopaholics too. If you are planning on staying in Brooklyn for a vacation or official work then our Brooklyn Sublets would be the best choice. From perfect living space to cozy comfortable bedrooms to a well-equipped kitchen, you’ll find everything that you are looking for. With all the tourist attractions near our Brooklyn sublets, you will be able to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. If you are traveling to New York City for an official visit then staying in Brooklyn would be a better option because of affordable living and great commuting facilities. The subway connects you to all the major places in NYC. The peaceful environment of Brooklyn would also work in your favor after a long day of work. Taking a walk through the parks amid nature will surely take your stress away. The amazing eateries nearby is a plus as you’ll find cuisines from around the world, just take your pick and the delectable taste of food will get you ready for a good night’s sleep.
Our Best Sublet Apartments in Brooklyn
From 1 bedroom apartments to spacious 5 bedroom apartments, our sublets are ready to serve you and your accompaniers in the best possible way. To make your stay comfortable we provide air conditioning, central heating, comfy furniture in the bedroom as well as in the living room, a spacious wardrobe, and a fully functional, well-equipped kitchen. For your convenience, there is Wi-Fi at all our sublet apartments so you can finish off your work or browse the internet as per your need. There is a flat-screen TV, fridge, microwave, toaster, iron, and many more such energy-efficient appliances that you might need during your stay. If you are worried about your daily workouts then we have a solution for that as well. Our on-site amenities include a fitness center which you can avail to stay fit and healthy.
A few of our finest Brooklyn sublets are:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slove Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
Why Pick Our Sublet Apartments in Brooklyn?
If you are looking for a top-notch but affordable accommodation for your stay then our sublet apartments are meant for you. With great commuting facilities, a peaceful environment, soothing ambiance, and every major tourist attraction nearby, our Brooklyn sublets thrive to leave you with an unforgettable experience. Once you stay in one of our sublets’, you would probably never want to leave. The cozy bedroom, comfortable living room, well-seated dining area, several entertainment facilities; and the surrounding neighborhood with its serenity, nightlife, restaurants & bars, brownstone bungalows, and nature-filled parks; all this and more. You’ll get to enjoy it all if you choose to stay at our Brooklyn sublets for a month or two.
Facilities in Our Brooklyn Sublets
All our sublet apartments are fully furnished with tasteful and comfy furniture. The apartments are elegantly designed keeping in mind all the aesthetics and requirements of our guests. There are multiple facilities available for your leisure including flat-screen television, cozy sofas, relaxing beds, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, central heating, well- equipped kitchen, electrical appliances, toiletries, and plenty of space. To fit in your entire luggage, there are spacious wardrobes and luggage rooms. Our Brooklyn sublets are perfect for you to stay alone, with family, with friends, or with a bunch of colleagues. The commute from all our locations is easy as there are many subway stations nearby. Whether you are staying for work or just to have a relaxing vacation, our sublet apartments are well-prepared to give you an amazing staying experience.
Where Can You Find Our Sublet Apartments in Brooklyn?
While traveling to another city or country can be challenging, but if you are traveling to New York City then your worries can be lessened drastically. Our fully-functional, finest Brooklyn sublets are located at every corner of Brooklyn. With major subway stations and tourist attractions nearby, the locations of all our sublet apartments are easily accessible.
You can find our excellent sublet apartments in the following locations:
- Bedford Stuyvesant - This is an ideal place for discovering the enticing flavors of the area’s popular restaurants and experiencing the incredible neighborhood of Bedford Stuyvesant. Take a walk in the area and admire the stunning brownstone architecture all around.
- Wythe Avenue - It’s near Williamsburg Bridge which is known to be good for long strolls, biking, or running. You can visit Bedford Avenue, which is always lively with hip boutiques, fine dining, outdoor day parties, and a booming music scene. You can also visit East River State Park which also offers a great view of the sunset over the Manhattan skyline.
- Prospect Heights - The apartments are at a walking distance from Prospect Park, perfect for joggers, nature lovers, and people who like to take a breath of air. You can enjoy the park’s farmers’ market and discover the tempting flavors of the area’s trendy restaurants. You may also visit the beautiful Brooklyn Library and Grand Army Plaza with state-of-the-art radiance.
- South Slope - South Slope is an amazing neighborhood that has plenty of sights to keep you occupied all through your stay. With its striking brownstones, South Slope is a sight for sore eyes.
- Clinton Hill - It is located in North Central Brooklyn, a place of varied architecture and historic mansions. When you go out you will find remarkable restaurants, gorgeous brownstones, and leafy Brooklyn streets. You can also visit the Brooklyn Pop-up market and Pratt Institute which is a huge campus filled with great sculptures.
Attractions Near Our Sublet Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is the hub for fun things to do, places to visit, amazing nightlife, and places with delicious food. Some of the many renowned tourist attractions like the Coney Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Barclays Center, and Prospect Park are all situated in this incredible borough of New York City.
Here are some of the most popular tourist attractions that you must visit while staying in Brooklyn:
- Coney Island - Coney Island is famous for fun things to do during summers. Visitors love this place as it has so many things to offer from adventure to nature. It is a powerhouse of amusement.
- Brooklyn Bridge - This historic suspension bridge was made available to the public in the year 1883. People of New York and the tourists use this timeless Brooklyn attraction to travel between Manhattan and Brooklyn. Whether you decide to walk or ride a bike, Brooklyn Bridge will give you an astonishing view of the city.
- Prospect Park - Situated at the center of Brooklyn, Prospect Park offers a range of events and activities throughout the year. From taking a boat tour at the Audubon Center, going fishing, renting a pedal boat, horse riding to taking a walk through the beautiful park; there are several things to do in Prospect Park.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - If you love Mother Nature then this place is for you. Walking through the well-maintained gardens give you a relaxing feel. The Brooklyn Botanic Garden is packed with various types of gardens that include: Fragrance Garden, Herb Garden, Magnolia Plaza, Cranford Rose Garden, Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden, Shakespeare Garden, and the new Woodland Garden.
- Brooklyn Museum - The amazing collection of the museum includes some of the works of great artists like Bierstadt, Monet, and many such great artists. The Brooklyn Museum showcases some of the oldest and best artworks in the world.
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade - It is a 1,826 feet long platform and pedestrian walkway next to the East River that continues from Downtown Brooklyn to Cobble Hill. The Brooklyn Heights Promenade is also called the Esplanade and it has been open to the public since October 1950.
Best Brooklyn Restaurants & Pubs Near Our Sublet Apartments
Delectable cuisines, mouth-watering desserts, yummy cocktails, extraordinary craft beers, classic wines, and soothing ambiance. You’ll get this all and much more when you decide to stay in our sublet apartments in Brooklyn. All the drool-worthy restaurants and bars of Brooklyn are within walking distance from all our apartment locations.
Let’s have a look at some of the best wine and dine places near our sublet apartments in Brooklyn:
- Chez Ma Tante - Chez Ma Tante is as modest as it is tasty. The neat space has whitewashed brick walls, a simple bar, and when the weather permits, Parisian-style tables on the pavement outside, perfectly suited to Aperol Spritzes in the sunshine. The European-inspired menus offer elevated versions of classic dishes.
- Fette Sau - One of the pioneers of New York City’s barbecue scene, Williamsburg’s Fette Sau is also home to one of the best American whiskey lists in the city, which always helps soothe the long wait in line and typical scrum to find a seat.
- Mekelburg’s - If you are in the mood for sandwiches, one of the best places to go to is Mekelburg’s. The hot chicken, the wagyu roast beef, and the meatloaf with ricotta and red gravy are famous in all of Williamsburg. Also, the beer program and the small plates, like a salt-baked potato topped with a scoop of caviar, are both fantastic.
- Fort Defiance - Red Hook’s Fort Defiance is the answer to all your problems. From great brunches to boozy nights, this place is here to give you the break you need from everything else in the world.
- Blanca - The setting may seem a bit odd, but behind the nondescript door is one of the best and most unique dining experiences in all of Brooklyn. In a small cement-floored room with a few stools, a bright-white bar, and a shimmering open kitchen, Blanca offers a 19-course tasting menu. You can expect tiny yet mind-blowing courses. It's a special occasion kind of place so keep that in mind before heading to Blanca.
- Red Hook Tavern - Red Hook Tavern serves one of the best burgers in the city and they also have gelato sundaes, floral wallpaper, and lots of wine you’ll want to drink. The dining room is filled with candles and empty wine bottles, and there’s a long bar that’s reserved for walk-ins.
- Puerto Viejo - This classy Dominican eatery in Prospect Heights boast a menu of traditional Dominican foods with an exceptional lunch special. The place is named after one of the cities from the Dominican Republic. The restaurant offers a Caribbean interior with great food and an amazing selection of drinks.
Cost of Sublet Apartments in Brooklyn
We all know that living in New York City is not cheap at all. Out of its five boroughs, Brooklyn is the most affordable one for all the visitors of NYC. You’ll find our sublet apartments in Brooklyn quite reasonably priced. The prices of our sublet apartments may vary according to the area but rest assured you will receive optimum facilities that will make your stay worthwhile.
Transport Near Our Sublet Apartments in Brooklyn
All our sublet apartments are conveniently located near most of the tourist attractions and other areas of New York City. With great transportation facilities, you’ll find Subways the most suitable way to commute to any part of New York. Whether you want to go to Times Square, the Empire State Building, or Manhattan; the transport system in Brooklyn is well established. You’ll find a subway station near all our sublet apartments in Brooklyn.
Some of the easily accessible subways from our sublet apartments are:
- Bedford Avenue Station
- Atlantic Terminal
- Nostrand Avenue Station
- Marcy Avenue Station
- Grand Army Plaza Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.