Bushwick Furnished Apartments
Bushwick Furnished Apartments
Bushwick furnished apartments are readily available courtesy of our wide range of units in the neighborhood. We have several options lined up for corporate and leisure travelers alike, in one of the best neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
Bushwick is a charming locality in northern Brooklyn, surrounded by Williamsburg, Ridgewood, East New York, Queens and Highland Park along with Brownsville and Bedford-Stuyvesant. The Dutch are credited for having founded this town during the colonization of America back in the 17th century. Back in the 19th century, the locality became a major community for German immigrants and their families while the 1900s commenced with a wave of Italian immigration as well. By the late 20th century, the neighborhood assumed a distinctly Hispanic character with another influx of immigrants. The neighborhood was previously an independent town although it has been territorially transformed multiple times over the years.
Find the best Bushwick furnished apartments courtesy of our award-winning reservations team. We make sure that you have a comfortable and convenient stay in New York City for extended time periods.
Finding the Best Bushwick Furnished Apartments
There are several options pertaining to Bushwick furnished apartments. Here are some of the options that are worth considering:
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
- Prospect Heights- Underhill Avenue
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartment
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
These are only some of the options that we have for you in the neighborhood. Our team will help you find something that is tailored towards meeting your requirements to the hilt. Studios are suitable for solo travelers and couples while 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are more suitable for bigger groups and families. Whatever be your requirements, we have the best options to match.
Why Book Bushwick Furnished Apartments?
Bushwick furnished apartments are ideal choices for travelers looking to stay in the Big Apple for extended time periods. Our serviced apartments come with the best furnishings and fixtures along with all the necessary amenities and facilities that you could desire. From entertainment and recreation to basic necessities, our apartments are equipped to make your stay memorable in NYC. They are centrally located while being in proximity to major public transit facilities, shopping streets, pubs, bars and restaurants. Several tourist landmarks are also located near our serviced apartments. You get the space and comfort of your own home away from home which a regular hospitality accommodation will be unable to provide.
Bushwick Furnished Apartments for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers should certainly consider our Bushwick furnished apartments. They are located in close proximity to major business and commercial hubs of New York City along with major tourist landmarks as well. You can access public transit facilities easily along with the best restaurants, recreational zones, shopping streets and more. Our apartments come with all the amenities that you may require, right from fully equipped kitchens and complimentary Wi-Fi to flat-screen televisions and all necessary appliances. Have friends or colleagues over whenever you wish or simply crash on the couch with American television after a hard day. Make your stay more fulfilling in the Big Apple.
Bushwick Furnished Apartments for Leisure Travelers
Leisure travelers and families will appreciate our Bushwick furnished apartments for the ample space on offer along with the privacy and comfort available. Families with kids and even the in-laws or parents will love the additional space and bedrooms along with the bathroom amenities, fully functional kitchens and other vital appliances. There are facilities available such as complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions to keep everyone engaged and entertained. Our apartments are well linked to public transportation systems along with tourist landmarks, stores, retail zones, bars, restaurants and cafes.
Facilities in Our Bushwick Furnished Apartments
There are several facilities available at Bushwick furnished apartments including the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Several apartments also come with additional onsite amenities including swimming pools, fitness facilities, bars, cafes, restaurants, spa facilities, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions, rooftop terraces, community lounges and more. Amenities may differ from one unit to another although every apartment comes with its own signature vibe and ambience.
Cost of Bushwick Furnished Apartments
If you are worried about the cost of Bushwick furnished apartments, you need not fret at all. We make sure that we offer reasonably priced apartments to our guests even during peak seasons. We keep our rates in sync with industry standards while avoiding hidden costs and exorbitant charges. We also provide 24-hour management and support in order to swiftly resolve your queries without any hassles. You can also expect the very best amenities and facilities at our apartments.
One of the most unique and fascinating neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Bushwick has a vibe, unlike some places you will find in New York City. Instead of high-rises or quaint brownstones, this is one area that has vibrant warehouses painted and refreshed with a sizable population from the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico along with people from all other walks of life and cultures. Bushwick started gentrifying back in the mid-2000s with more infrastructural development and financial prosperity. Williamsburg, which is located nearby, started becoming a hip and cool artistic neighborhood and this led to a major impact on Bushwick as well. Williamsburg is currently one of the most coveted and costly localities in NYC and several artists and local residents of Williamsburg shifted to more affordable Bushwick in the previous decades.
Bushwick has a historical past, being considered a vital aspect of beer history in the USA back in the 19th century. It was once called the beer capital of the country and by the 1970s, all breweries shut down their doors in the neighborhood. The neighborhood remained dormant for several years before a true-blue renaissance took place with factories and warehouses being transformed into hip destinations and platforms for creative souls and talented artists. From the charming galleries and artwork all around to the lovely restaurants, bookshops and cafes, Bushwick has everything that you will love! There are several cutting-edge performance venues dotting the neighborhood as well.
Things to Do Near Our Bushwick Furnished Apartments
There are several things that you can do in Bushwick including the following:
- View Street Art - You can spend a day in the industrial cluster of Bushwick, viewing some of New York City’s best artwork, commencing your tour from the Bushwick Collective or Troutman Street. Saint Nicholas Avenue has vibrant murals painted on the walls of neighboring streets and the murals are quite attractive in the East Williamsburg and Bushwick border zone. This is located near the Morgan Avenue stop on the subway L train network of New York City. Stroll through this part of Bushwick, dropping by at Friends NYC for vintage apparel, new jewelry and more.
- Purchase Books - Bushwick has several quaint bookstores selling some veritable treasures indeed. A few blocks away from the Bushwick Collective is the Molasses Books joint which offers a great place to browse through enchanting collections and sip a coffee. Books can be bartered at this bookstore which is located within a vintage barbershop. Check out the Human Relations Bookstore which is a key attraction in Bushwick along with Better Read Than Dead.
- Visit the Breweries - Bushwick still has a lot of its brewery culture intact, becoming home to its first such establishment in 40 years back in 2016. The Kings County Brewers Collective set up its spacious and enticing taproom here in Bushwick where you can sample top picks like Sandcastles, Flying Canoe, Secret Smoke and Short Term Goals among others. Brewery tours are readily available too.
- Check Out Indie Theater Performances - The Bushwick Starr is an award-winning destination for theater in the locality, hosting several readings, events and plays around the year along with puppet and poetry festivals. The House of Yes is another ex-warehouse which is a great performance venue today along with being a nightclub as well.
- Dining at the Movies - Drop by Syndicated, where they dish out a scintillating menu complete with duck confit nachos, Dark & Stormy cocktails and of course, porchetta. The theater has classics coupled with indie films galore.
- Visit Charming Art Galleries - From the Bushwick Galleries and Bushwick Open Studios to The Microscope Gallery and Stream Gallery, there are plenty of options for art lovers in the neighborhood.
- Savor the Nightlife - Sip on the best cocktails or beers at the Bushwick Country Club which also has a mini-golf course on the premises. The Rookery is where you can enjoy a quiet night on the town in style as well. The Johnson’s Brooklyn joint is another hugely popular bar on the Lower East Side. The Evergreen is another hot favorite locally with cocktails named quite innovatively (think Jupiter Disco) indeed.
- Ride the M Train - You will be able to snap some of Manhattan’s most gorgeous and panoramic views by riding the M train which goes through Bushwick. Jump onto the train at the Central Avenue location before it goes over the Manhattan Bridge. The nightly views are fantastic, particularly when the skyline lights up in style!
- Leaf Through Vintage Treasures - A visit to Bushwick is incomplete without going to Urban Jungle, the huge vintage and thrift store that is crammed with almost every vintage clothing item that you can think of!
Best Restaurants in Bushwick
Bushwick is home to several popular restaurants including the following:
- Ops - A newcomer on the dining scene in Bushwick, Ops has earned a reputation for its clean ambience with reclaimed wood, massive windows and a sizable bar zone that looks onto the pizza oven and open kitchen alike. The menu contains some of the most mouthwatering pizzas along with salads, drinks and delicious desserts.
- Sally Roots - A cool and hip place to visit in Bushwick, this is where you will find comfort food from the Caribbean along with several refreshing tropical cocktails as well.
- Tortilleria Los Hermanos - Sample wonderful tacos right out of a tortilla factory in an ex-garage. This is truly the epitome of cool and you will find really affordable grub here including the delectable tacos and quesadilla. The house specialty red hot sauce is worth trying for sure!
- Roberta’s - A visit to Bushwick automatically means checking out Roberta’s which is arguably the most popular restaurant in the locality. The pizza is truly superb while the area has expanded to include a takeout zone, garden and space for events alike. Brunch-time is when the place truly comes alive without a doubt.
- Le Garage - Le Garage is a nostalgic restaurant in Bushwick offering some lip-smacking French-themed cuisine for discerning diners. You will love the roast chicken and foie gras here.
- Faro - One of the more mature offerings for diners in Bushwick, Faro is a great date joint and even better for an evening out with family members or even colleagues. The transformed warehouse now serves up a delicious platter of dishes and the ambience is excellent to say the least.
- Bunna Café - This café is a popular neighborhood joint offering fabulous Ethiopian cuisine and sumptuous dinners or snacking options. The Feast is worth an order along with almost everything else on the extensive menu! The café is a great place for a group outing or simply unwinding after a hectic workday with friends and colleagues.
- El Cortez - El Cortez is a lovely theme bar with a charming vibe that goes all the way back to the 1970s. This comes with a Tex-Mex or tiki vibe that attracts patrons in sizable numbers. This is the neighborhood favorite and once you visit, you will understand why.
- Ichiran - Ichiran serves up tantalizing ramen and Japanese dishes in Bushwick. This is where you can keep putting up dividers in style while relishing some of the best noodles in New York City that you will come across! Ichiran is one restaurant that Bushwick residents and tourists should not miss out on by all means. It certainly deserves a visit, particularly if you love your Japanese cuisine and are a serious foodie.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.