Central Park East Furnished Apartments
Central Park East Furnished Apartments
Central Park East furnished apartments can be great options for those staying for extended durations in New York City. NYC is one of the biggest hubs for global business travelers and corporate guests, being home to the world’s largest financial conglomerates, institutions, technology corporations and startups. Additionally, the city is also one of the biggest attractions for tourists throughout the world with huge volumes witnessed annually in footfalls. Central Park is one of the most popular landmarks in the Big Apple and one that has been showcased in several films, television shows and other productions. It is one of the world’s most historic and popular parks in NYC and throughout the world, while being a favorite jaunt for walkers, joggers, cyclists, pet lovers and art lovers alike.
Central Park is home to numerous attractions for tourists including the Carousel and the Central Park Zoo among others. There are multiple special events and other performances going on here throughout the year as well. Staying near Central Park will be a great choice since guests can easily access major business hubs, NYC landmarks, historical attractions and even the top restaurants, pubs, bars, nightlife jaunts and shopping streets nearby.
Take help from our reservations team with regard to finding the very best Central Park East furnished apartments that come with all the necessary amenities and facilities to keep you comfortable during your stay. We pull out all the stops to ensure that you have a great stay in New York City.
Finding the Best Central Park East Furnished Apartments
Finding suitable Central Park East furnished apartments is a breeze with help from our team. We have several properties available in this location, one of New York City’s finest neighborhoods and some of these include:
- 34th Street, Chelsea
- West 56th Street Furnished Apartments
- West 50th Street & 8th Avenue
- East 52nd Street
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- Symphony House Furnished Apartments
These are only some of the apartments that we offer in the Central Park East neighborhood. Our apartments are well connected to major landmarks while offering you comfortable and convenient stays in New York City at all times.
Why Book Central Park East Furnished Apartments?
You should definitely consider booking Central Park East furnished apartments which come with all the amenities and facilities that you desire. You will enjoy all necessities for modern living along with strategic connectivity to major places of business, tourist landmarks, shopping streets, retail zones and dining and recreational hangouts nearby. Additionally, our apartments also give you great connectivity to major facilities for public transit. You will appreciate the extra space, comfort and flexibility that you get at our serviced apartments which are luxuriously furnished as well. Enjoy lovely views, super comfortable beds and ample scope to relax and recharge after a long day at work or leisure.
Central Park East Furnished Apartments for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers should definitely consider booking our Central Park East furnished apartments. Our apartments offer all the space and comfort you require to relax after a hard day at work and freshen up for the next. Enjoy with your colleagues and friends over a movie or cold beverage or simply crash on the couch with your favorite American television show for company. Stay connected to your loved ones with complimentary Wi-Fi or de-stress by cooking up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen. The choice is all yours! And when you are heading out to work, you will appreciate the smooth connectivity to public transportation systems, subway networks and major business and commercial hubs. Weekends are more fun, particularly when you can easily access innumerable dining, nightlife, shopping and entertainment options nearby.
Central Park East Furnished Apartments for Leisure Travelers
Central Park East furnished apartments are great choices for leisure travelers and families who want that additional bit of space and flexibility during their extended stay in the Big Apple. Find extra room for your whole family including the kids and even parents or in-laws while you settle in NYC for a longer period of time. Get all the necessary amenities and facilities that you desire on the trip including bathroom amenities, fully equipped kitchens, complimentary Wi-Fi, security and safety features and also flat-screen televisions. Have a blast in your own home away from home with your family for company. You will also like proximity to major tourist landmarks and historical attractions in addition to shopping centers, restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes in the neighborhood. Staying near Central Park is always a delightful experience for everyone.
Facilities in Our Central Park East Furnished Apartments
There are several amenities available at our Central Park East furnished apartments. Some of them include:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartments are also accompanied by additional onsite facilities including rooftop terraces, community lounges, fitness facilities, bars, cafes and restaurants. Some may even have sauna and Jacuzzi provisions along with spa facilities. It all varies from one unit to another. Every apartment, however, has its own unique USPs that attracts travelers.
Top Attractions Near Our Central Park East Furnished Apartments
There are a bevy of attractions in and around Central Park that you can explore. These include the following:
- Carousel - The Carousel remains open for tourists, depending on the weather conditions, between 10 AM and 6 PM. One of the most popular landmarks in Central Park, this is where around 250,000 people take rides annually as per estimates. The Carousel originally opened in the year 1871 and has been hugely popular ever since. The Carousel first encountered objections from the commissioners of the park. However, once it turned into a major success, the authorities ultimately woke up to its immense future potential, particularly in terms of generating revenue. Ever since there have been various models of the Carousel at the location. The first-ever Carousel remained open for the public till the year 1924. It was powered by a horse and mule that walked within an underground compartment that remained hidden. The animals that were trained for stopping and starting with a foot tap from the above-ground operator of the ride. Subsequent Carousels were powered by steam and in the year 1950, the Department of Parks and Recreation started seeking a replacement. Built in 1908 by Harry Goldstein and Solomon Stein, the present Carousel is one of the biggest merry-go-rounds in the USA with 57 hand-carved horses and special chariots.
- Charles A. Dana Discovery Center - The Charles A. Dana Discovery Center was first opened in the year 1993 as one of the key centers for visitors in Central Park. It was named after the previous editor of the New York Tribune, Charles A. Dana, who served as the mediator between Abraham Lincoln and General Grand at the time of the Civil War. The Discovery Center has several educational programs and workshops that are held around the year. Along with multiple environmental programs for kids that are held here, the center also has wildlife educational initiatives for visitors. The Catch and Release program for fishing at Harlem Meer has several complementary poles, instruction and bait. The activity caters for kids between the ages of 5 and 15.
- Bethesda Terrace Arcade - The Bethesda Terrace Arcade is the exquisitely interior and arched walkway at the heart of Central Park, connecting the Bethesda Fountain and the Central Park Lake along with the Mall. It was built in the 1860s and designed immaculately by Jacob Wrey Mould with an exquisite ceiling that is tiled and contains 15,000+ patterned and colorful encaustic tiles from the hallowed Minton Tile Company in England. These tiles were used originally on European cathedral floors and the Arcade is the sole destination where these tiles are used for creating ceilings. With the passage of time, the 50-ton ceiling has slightly witnessed some wear and tear and in the 1980s, the tiles were removed for cleaning purposes. The Bethesda Terrace Arcade has been restored charmingly and reopened for the public back in the year 2007.
- Bow Bridge - This Bridge is a stunning destination for New Yorkers and it has been featured in several movies including Keeping the Faith and The Way We Were along with Manhattan. Made from cast iron, it was designed with refined Classical Greek architectural touches back in the mid-19th century by Jacob Wrey Mould and Calvert Vaux. It is situated at 74th Street, westwards from Bethesda Terrace and covers 60 feet with a walkway and beautiful tall plantations. The Ramble woodland sees colors wonderfully changing, based on the season in question. Spring is when visitors gaze upon charming pink cherry blossoms right on Cherry Hill which is adjacent to the Bow Bridge. In warmer climes, rowboats are propelled gently beneath the bridge. Photographers love camping by the bridge for gorgeous snaps of Central Park West and Fifth Avenue. This is where you will savor your classic NYC moment.
- Bethesda Fountain - The massive Bethesda Fountain is a central point of the park’s Bethesda Terrace and it is one of the biggest fountains in New York City. It goes up to 26 feet in terms of height while width stands at 96 feet. This is one of the most globally acclaimed fountains and the statue at the center was the sole sculpture to be officially commissioned as part of the original design of Central Park. The Angel of the Waters neoclassical sculpture comes with an 8-foot bronze angel which is positioned above four cherubs which are representative of purity, health, peace and temperance. The angel has a lily carried in a hand while the other one stays outstretched towards the environment. The action here is in the form of a blessing on the water that pours from around the feet and into the basin at the bottom. This will commemorate the opening of the Croton Aqueduct in 1842. This supplied NYC with abundant freshwater. Emma Stebbins designed this sculpture in the year 1868 and was dedicated back in the year 1873. Stebbins was the first-ever woman to get a commission for a major artwork in New York City.
- Bethesda Terrace - Bethesda Terrace comes with gorgeous views of the Lake in Central Park and it is situated at 72nd Street Cross Drive. This is an architectural landmark and the terrace is one of the first structures that were built in the Central Park location. Construction started in the year 1859 and continued right throughout the Civil War and it was finished in the year 1863. The layout of the structure has both a lower and upper terrace which are linked by grand staircases and a smaller one that goes till the Mall. The terrace has majorly New Brunswick sandstone which is paved with charming Roman bricks and landings and granite steps. The upper terrace has lovely views of the Fountain as well.
Top Restaurants Near Our Central Park East Furnished Apartments
Staying in Central Park East furnished apartments will put you in close proximity to several top restaurants in New York City. These include the following:
- RedFarm - RedFarm is one of the most unique Chinese restaurants in New York City. It has fabulous menu dishes including egg fried rice, bacon and Katz’s pastrami egg rolls along with the highly Instagrammable PacMan shrimp dumplings. There is a certain aesthetic and culinary sensibility to this restaurant which puts a contemporary take on innovative and contemporary Chinese dishes. This is one of the best locations for scintillating takeout and RedFarm has locations situated on the West Village and the Upper West Side in Manhattan.
- Maison Pickle - Greatly inspired by American dining experiences, Maison Pickle, serves highly elevated and appealing versions of items that most people grew up sampling. Some of the favorites include foie gras, dirty fried rice and gruyere fondue French dips along with tempting spiced apple-topped pork chops among other top picks. There are charming plates that are immensely shareable including duck fat waffle fries and also pull-apart bread which is laced in butter. This is a great place to dine out with family, particularly for the sumptuous dinners.
- Indian Accent - One of the finest restaurants situated in New York City, this is one of the best establishments that you should definitely try when you visit. Indian Accent offers a mixture of fusion flavors along with aesthetically appealing presentations in tandem with a plush ambience. The menu has several favorites including wasabi-cucumber raita, sweet pickle ribs and peanut butter Tikki. The special menus here are truly progressive to say the least.
- Zoma - Zoma is where you can truly relish the wonderful flavors of Ethiopian cuisine. It is one of the most adventurous places that you can try in New York City. Zoma is where you will find ample succor if you are a true-blue meat lover and even for plant-based dining connoisseurs. The menu has top picks like lamb which is ginger-spiced, stewed collard greens with tempting garlicky flavors, sirloin pastries and a lot more. Ethiopian cuisine with extra spice and even in milder flavors, is served up in lovely platters with the sourdough crepe injera which is truly amazing to say the least.
- Candle 79 - Candle 79 is a wonderful dining establishment that comes with several menu favorites including the gingered brown rice, spinach ravioli and live zucchini enchiladas in tandem with 100% vegan picks and a warm and comforting décor theme. This is a great place to truly relax after a hectic day.
- Earl’s Beer and Cheese - A major dining hub in Harlem, Earl’s Beer and Cheese is one of the best places to enjoy a quintessentially New York City meal. The menu has been lately expanded and this all-night dine destination has become hugely popular amongst visitors and tourists. Some of the best picks include grilled cheese sandwiches that come with pork belly stuffing, incredibly beer poached hot dogs, potato chips and Kimchi among other favorites.
- Barney Greengrass - Barney Greengrass offers a delightful ambience and elegant décor theme along with a quaint cash-only house policy. The super-sized bites of classics right from Jewish delis will tantalize your taste buds, making this a true restaurant icon in Manhattan, for those who love old-school Upper West Side dining. From the year 1908, tourists and local residents have visited this area for sampling home-made Nova Scotia salmon, complete with onion and eggs along with whitefish salad and imported sandwiches with sardines.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.