Central Park South Apartments
Central Park South Apartments
Visiting New York City for a much-needed break? Coming to the city to get some business done? Bringing your family along for a fun-filled few days or week with extensive sightseeing in store? Whatever be your itinerary, we offer the best serviced Central Park South apartments at strategic locations.
As you well know, Central Park is one of the most iconic locations in not just New York City but all of the USA, having been rated as one of the most-filmed attractions in the country and as one of its largest parks. Staying in this prime and centrally connected location ensures easy access to all major landmarks in the Big Apple along with key places of business and leisure alike. What’s more, you get your own dedicated apartment to come back home after a long day spent exploring or working.
About Central Park South
Ever wondered what it would be like to live in proximity to the costliest street in New York? That is precisely what booking Central Park South apartments will ensure! Rated as the street with the highest median price for apartments in the city, Central Park South is one of the hippest and posh neighborhoods to stay in during your trip to the Big Apple. The neighborhood is just a few blocks with skyscrapers, imposing and glamorous buildings and gorgeous statues along with comprising parts of the leafy Central Park. A cosmopolitan locality, it is beautifully vibrant and is also home to the who’s who of the global business circuit.
Some of New York’s signature attractions are a short walk away, right from Broadway Theaters to the Lincoln Center and even Carnegie Hall. There are numerous monuments dotting the stretch between the famous Fifth Avenue and Columbus Circle. Grand Army Plaza has the Pulitzer Fountain along with the popular bronze Pomona statue (Roman Goddess of Abundance) while Columbus Circle has a 70-foot granite column and a majestic statue of the famous navigator himself. Several architecturally inspiring and landmark buildings are nestled in between including premier and ultra-luxurious condos along with top hotels like the JW Marriott Essex House, Ritz-Carlton and the iconic Plaza. Interestingly current US President Donald J. Trump bought the Barbizon Hotel and neighboring building at 100 Central Park South back in 1981. They are now known as Trump Parc East and Trump Parc.
The neighborhood has swanky art galleries, spas and acclaimed restaurants in tandem with a rich history of its own. The iconic Plaza Hotel first opened its doors here in 1907 and the exterior was designated as a New York City landmark back in 1969 itself. In the year 2006, the city had several interior spaces added including the famous Terrace Room (that hosted press conferences and receptions including those of Laurence Olivier and Marilyn Monroe), Oak Room and Palm Court.
The Best Central Park South Apartments
We offer many Central Park South apartments for our guests in highly strategic locations with easy access to major public transportation facilities. Here’s taking a look at some of them:
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
These are only some of our apartments located in and around Central Park South. Our reservations team will help you find the best possible apartment that meets your needs to the hilt.
Amenities at Our Central Park South Apartments
We offer a plethora of amenities at our Central Park South apartments that cater to the requirements of contemporary travelers, families and business travelers alike. Facilities will naturally vary from one apartment to another, depending on the location, category and other aspects. Some apartments may even come with special onsite amenities including fitness facilities, swimming pools, sauna and Jacuzzi facilities, cafes/restaurants on the premises, terraces and a lot more.
Each apartment has its own specialty in terms of the lovely views or the strategic location or proximity to major tourist landmarks. Our apartments are designed to make you feel at home right away. On that note, here’s taking a look at some of the facilities that travelers can expect.
- Air conditioning
- Wireless public internet access
- Flat-screen smart televisions with cable
- Central heating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary onsite gym
- Dry cleaning services
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer dryer machine
- 24-hour management and support
- Intercom system
We make sure that our Central Park South apartments are well-furnished with fully equipped kitchens and ample space for travelers. You can choose from studio apartments and 1/2 bed apartments.
Studio apartments are more suitable for smaller groups of 1-2 business travelers, solo travelers or couples, offering compact, convenient and well-equipped accommodation for durations ranging from a few days to months. 1 and 2-bedroom apartments cater to the needs of slightly bigger groups of travelers or families with more space and ample flexibility in terms of the living experience.
Why Book Central Park South Apartments?
Finding the right location to stay in New York City can be confusing for those who have not traveled to the city before or have traveled sparingly in the past. If you want access to all the city’s biggest tourist landmarks, business or commercial zones and places of interest, you will naturally want to find the right place to stay during your trip. Also, booking conventional accommodation means doing away with flexibility, personal freedom and space and of course, issues relating to longer stays if you are looking to touch down in NYC for more than a week or even up to a few months.
Our Central Park South apartments are the best options for short and long term stays alike. Whenever you need more space, i.e. you have family members tagging along or colleagues, you can rent our serviced apartments in this prime location of the Big Apple which puts you in close proximity to all the hip streets, shopping hubs, transit points and more. Find ample space and flexibility for relaxing with flat-screen television and the best of American television after a hard day at work. Brainstorm with colleagues, have a little party with family or invite friends in the city to your dedicated apartment, you can do it all now! Of course, the sheer convenience and comfort of a serviced apartment are hard to match.
Cost of Central Park South Apartments
You need not worry about paying exorbitant rates for serviced Central Park South apartments even in peak seasons. Although the demand-supply equation does influence prices, they are always fair and reasonable by industry standards. We strive to ensure comparatively pocket-friendly rates for premier serviced apartments in New York City while ensuring greater value by way of 24-hour management, support and assistance for our guests.
Top Attractions in Central Park
Booking Central Park South apartments mean that you get access to this 843-acre paradise of greenery. Getting out of your serviced apartment and seeing the attractions is what going to New York is all about so don’t waste your time. Unlock the door and walk out to to see the landmarks that are all around you. Here are some of the top attractions that you can savor at the leafy and beautiful Central Park that has a chequered history of its own.
- Conservatory Water - Model sailboating is a key attraction at the Conservatory Water where you will find enthusiasts battling it out or testing their latest sailboats. The fun is heightened by the serene surroundings and nearby statues of Hans Christian Andersen and Alice in Wonderland. Observing model sailboats in action is a sheer treat here for visitors.
- Wollman Rink - Built in 1949 and a hugely successful activity in Central Park, the Wollman Rink is a big hit with the kids and adults alike! Ice skating is one of the most enjoyable winter activities in Central Park and you can skate away under the glistening stars with a gorgeous view all around. The rink also transforms into a lovely Victorian Gardens amusement park during summers and spring.
- Imagine Mosaic at Strawberry Fields - John Lennon and the Beatles’ fans can expect a sentimental and heartwarming experience at Strawberry Fields, particularly when they chance upon the Imagine mosaic. This tribute to ex-Beatle and long-time resident of New York City, John Lennon (who was shot on 8th December 1980), will warm your cockles instantly. The mosaic itself has become a pilgrimage site for thousands of fans of the gifted musical legend.
- Conservatory Garden - One of Central Park’s hidden delights for tourists, the Conservatory Garden is an oasis of peace and tranquility, nestled just a few steps downwards from one of the busiest streets in the City. The garden spans 6 acres and you have to enter from the Vanderbilt Gate which was originally the entrance to the noted Vanderbilt Museum. The garden has a vast variety of plants including heirloom roses to indigenous flowers and English yew hedges to Korean holly, barberry and the specially named Manhattan. The garden has three characteristic portions, i.e. French, Italian and English with wonderful ambiances of their own. Want a soothing escape from busy city life? This is it by all means!
- Central Park Reservoir - The Jacqueline Onassis Central Park Reservoir is another must-visit attraction in Central Park and right at its center. This 106-acre water body is 40 feet deep while accommodating more than a billion gallons of water (fun fact!). There is also a running track of 1.58 miles surrounding this massive water body which is a wonderful sight to behold by all means.
- Bow Bridge - One of the most filmed and popular locations in Central Park, Bow Bridge is a starry attraction covering 60 feet over the lake till the Ramble from Cherry Hill. One of the world’s most lovely cast-iron bridges, it offers gorgeous views of the surrounding park and was finished in the year 1862. From its tantalizing curves to the ornamentation around, it is one of the finest examples of architectural brilliance courtesy Calvert Vaux and Jacob Wrey Mould.
- Bethesda Fountain - Rising high over the Bethesda Terrace and overlooking hundreds who come to enjoy the views of the gorgeous Lake and the heart of Central Park, the fountain is a must-visit not just for its beauty but also the lovely Angel of Waters sculpture. This was designed in 1873 by Emma Stebbins and is one of the most easily recognizable statues in the 843-acre oasis. Bethesda Terrace is itself the most preferred filming spot in all of Central Park having been a part of iconic movies like Home Alone II, Ransom, One Fine Day and Godspell.
- Central Park Zoo - The Central Park Zoo and accompanying Tisch Children’s Zoo are delightful additions to your Central Park itinerary. Imagine witnessing more than 130 varied species only a few yards away from the bustling 5th Avenue! From the black Brazilian tarantula to massive polar bears, you’ll find them all here and more. The Zoo has three portions which aim at offering homes to animals which are almost similar to their natural habitats. These are the polar, tropic and temperate zones that have everything from geckos to thick-billed parrots, red pandas and the ultra-rare tamarin monkeys.
Transportation Near Our Central Park South Apartments
Our Central Park South apartments are located in close proximity to multiple subway stations. Some of them have been listed below:
- Pier 11 Ferry Landing
- 50th St
- 86th St
- 96th Street
- 23rd St
- 28th St
- 2nd Ave
There are train stations nearby including the 50th Street Station and 14th Street Station. You can also travel easily to major airports nearby including the John F. Kennedy Airport and the LaGuardia Airport. Traveling to major points of interest nearby is a seamless affair owing to our well connected and comfortable apartments.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.