Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York
Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York
Our Chelsea short term rentals in New York are definitely a great option for those seeking extended stays in the Big Apple. We offer a wide selection of apartments that come with comfortable furnishings and all necessary amenities for travelers. Our apartments are located in one of the best neighborhoods in NYC and are well connected to major public transportation systems and other historical landmarks.
Chelsea is a locality on the western side of the Manhattan borough in NYC. The boundaries are basically 14th Street towards the south and West Street along with the Hudson River and Sixth Avenue towards the east. Situated towards the northwest of Chelsea is the Hell’s Kitchen precinct along with Hudson Yards and the Garment District is also located nearby. The remaining part of Midtown South is also located in proximity to the area along with NoMad and the charming Flatiron District. Residents or visitors can also access the Meatpacking District and West Village along with Greenwich Village. The Chelsea Historic District is contained within the neighborhood and also its extension. Both were marked by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission in the year 1970 and also 1981 respectively.
The district became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1977 and also expanded significantly in the year 1982 for covering several blocks that display appealing period architectural themes. The locality is a residential zone with several apartment blocks, housing projects, rowhouses, townhouses and tenements dotting it. There are multiple shopping zones and retail outlets while the area also has a significant LGBTQ population too. Chelsea is one of the biggest art hubs in NYC with 200+ galleries alone dotting the area. You can find the best Chelsea short term rentals in New York with help from our award-winning reservations team and that too in the best locations. We ensure that you have a comfortable and memorable stay in New York City.
Finding Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York
You can easily find Chelsea short term rentals in New York courtesy of our extensive portfolio. Here are some of the options worth considering:
- 34th Street, Chelsea
- West 56th Street Furnished Apartments
- West 50th Street & 8th Avenue
- East 52nd Street
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- Symphony House Furnished Apartments
These are some of the apartments that we offer in Chelsea and our team will help you find the best possible options which are absolutely tailored to meet your needs to the fullest.
Why Book Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York?
You should definitely consider booking Chelsea short term rentals in New York for the sheer convenience and comfort that they provide. Our units come with all the necessary amenities and facilities that you desire including all appliances and complimentary Wi-Fi. Not only will you enjoy staying in a comfortable and spacious apartment of your own, but you will also appreciate the smooth connectivity to multiple tourist landmarks, corporate hubs, public transportation facilities and the best entertainment and recreational hubs as well. Our apartments give you space, freedom, privacy and flexibility to truly enjoy your stay in the Big Apple.
Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers should certainly consider Chelsea short term rentals in New York for several reasons. These apartments are situated in close proximity to many business and commercial hubs in New York City along with leading corporate offices as well. You can easily access public transit facilities in tandem with major historical landmarks, tourist attractions, shopping and retail streets, bars, cafes, restaurants and a lot more. Additionally, you will appreciate the extra space and comfort at our serviced apartments in addition to the amenities that make life simpler. Stay connected to friends and family courtesy of complimentary Wi-Fi and relax after a hard day with flat-screen television and American cable packages for company. Cook delicious meals with the fully equipped kitchen at your service or simply get a good night’s sleep on the comfortable beds. Enjoying your time in New York City is now possible with our apartments in Chelsea.
Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York for Leisure Travelers
There are several advantages of booking Chelsea short term rentals in New York City, as leisure travelers and families will soon find out. These units come with ample space for families to unwind and relax along with offering complete privacy and convenience. All necessary appliances are provided along with fully functional kitchens and attractions like flat-screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi. The extra space and additional bedrooms are a major plus point along with the strategic locations near major public transit networks and tourist attractions. Some of the city’s best bars, cafes, restaurants, galleries and shopping streets are also located in close proximity to our Chelsea rentals.
Facilities in Our Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York
Our Chelsea short term rentals in New York come with a wealth of amenities and facilities. Some of them include:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartments may also have additional onsite amenities including swimming pools, fitness facilities, rooftop terraces, cafes, bars, restaurants, lounges, spa and Jacuzzi facilities and sauna provisions. It all depends on the type of apartment and locality among other factors.
Cost of Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York
You need not worry about the cost of our Chelsea short term rentals in New York. We offer apartments at really fair and reasonable rates, even during peak seasons when a high rush of travelers is witnessed. We do not have any hidden costs or exorbitant charges for our guests. We also provide 24-hour support, assistance and management for swiftly resolving all your queries during your stay.
Chelsea has a completely cosmopolitan, liberal and diverse vibe of its own, being home to several cultures and communities. It is known for its sizable LGBTQ population and its principles of tolerance, social acceptance and overall inclusion. Eighth Avenue is a hub for LGBTQ-based dining and shopping options and between the Ninth and Tenth Avenues and also the 16th-22nd Streets, you will find charming brownstone and brick townhouses going all the way back to the mid-19th century. The Walker Tower entrance showcases the lovely art-deco template on 17th Street and the building was designed by Ralph Thomas Walker. It was built sometime in the 1930s and was previously known as the Verizon Building. The High Line conversion to an elevated and tranquil urban park has boosted realty progress in West Chelsea.
Chelsea has a wide range of stores that are fully representative of its diversity and social inclusion. There are multiple boutiques for apparel, delis and even specialty ethnic restaurants. The Chelsea Lofts district is situated between the Sixth and Seventh Avenues right from the 23rd till the 30th Streets. McBurney YMCA on West 23rd Street is commemorated strongly in the Village People track Y.M.C.A. It has relocated to another part of the neighborhood today. Chelsea has transformed into an alternative destination for shopping enthusiasts. It has the Barneys CO-OP which has replaced the bigger original flagship store along with Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga boutiques, Stella McCartney and Christian Louboutin. Chelsea Market is situated on the ground floor of the ex-Nabisco Building and is a veritable treat for foodies. Back in the late 1990s, the visual arts community in New York started shifting away from Soho and this benefited the West Chelsea stretch between Tenth and Eleventh Avenue or between the 16th and 28th Streets. These areas have become home to several contemporary, upcoming and established artists alike. In tandem with its scintillating art galleries and fashion boutiques, Chelsea is also where you will find the Rubin Museum of Art which emphasizes on Himalayan artwork. There is New York Live Arts, an organization specializing in performances and movement-based arts along with the Graffiti Research Lab. Several exquisite theater venues are located here including the Joyce Theater and The Kitchen.
By the Hudson River, right above 23rd Street, the locality becomes more of a post-industrial locality with its elevated viaduct of the High Line that goes parallel with the river throughout the Chelsea neighborhood. The elevated rail line succeeded the original freight line at the street level. With the development of the High Line, several architectural marvels started coming up here, designed by noted architects including Jean Nouvel, Shigeru Ban, Neil Denari and Frank Gehry. Gentrification was rapid in the locality with several fashion stores, technology players and retailers setting up shop. West Chelsea is basically the part of the locality that was earlier called Gasoline Alley and it was previously known as a manufacturing zone. It has been rezoned ever since for permitting the development of residential high-rises. It is also known as the stretch of Chelsea between the Hudson River and Tenth Avenue, a part of which became the historic district back in the year 2008.
Top Things to Do Near Our Chelsea Short Term Rentals in New York
Living in Chelsea, you will never fall short of fun and attractive things to do in the neighborhood. Here’s taking a look at the same:
- Explore the High Line - The High Line is one of the biggest Chelsea and NYC attractions alike. This elevated 1.45-mile linear park is constructed above a previous railroad and a stroll through it is truly relaxing to say the least. You will witness more than 500 plant species carefully planted here along with several public art initiatives including the 14th Street passage where video streaming takes place in the evenings. There is an amphitheater tailored for looking at people passing below while you will find artists selling their wares, gourmet food trucks and public performances along the route as well. The architectural magnificence surrounding the High Line is also hard to miss. It goes through a few buildings as well, providing gorgeous views of the NYC skyline.
- Check Out the Rubin Museum of Art - You will enjoy a trip to the acclaimed Rubin Museum of Art which is different from other artistic institutions in NYC. This museum is dedicated to the exploration of different cultures, ideas and art pertaining to the Himalayan region. The collection comprises more than 3,800 items covering 1,500 years and each one has a chequered history of its own. The ancient prayer wheel is a big attraction along with jewelry formerly worn by female spiritual icons. The museum has complimentary exhibition tours for tourists in the afternoons. There are multiple special events and evening receptions where Himalayan beverages and food items can be sampled by visitors.
- Go on an Art Trip at David Zwirner Gallery - One of the biggest and most acclaimed global contemporary art galleries, David Zwirner is where you will find more than 60 artists represented along with several famous estates of creators. The gallery has been present for almost 25 years and is where you will find several innovative creations to say the least. David Zwirner has a couple of galleries in Chelsea, at 525 West 19th Street and 537 West 20th Street respectively. Exhibits keep changing on a regular basis and the ambience is amazing to say the least, complete with well-lit rooms and moving mobiles overhead.
- Satiate Your Taste Buds at Gansevoort Market- The Gansevoort Market is where you should stop by, for satiating your taste buds to the hilt. You can check out a large variety of NYC delights and treats here along with a wide selection of products as well. Sample appealing local vegetables from the Heermance Farm, delightful Thai noodles at Thaimee or even other appetizing treats at Milk & Cream cereal bar. All vendors are housed within a single industrial space here with several innovative setups and designs to boot. The history of the market is chequered as well; it started operating back in the late 1880s. There are several pods and tables put up in lovely spaces where you can simply lounge around and have a ball. The market opens from 7 AM each day and you can stay till 9 PM if you have time on your hands.
- Venture into the Chelsea Market - The famous Chelsea Market is a mini-city within an established city, complete with 1.2 million sq. ft. of commercial establishments and covering a whole block of the city. There are several big companies operating here including the likes of Google along with television production biggies while there are plentiful options available for shopping and food alike. The covered market sports an industrial-themed design and comes with several surprises including the Fat Witch Bakery, The Lobster Place, Corkbuzz and The Tippler among others! It remains open between Mondays and Saturdays from 7 AM to 2 AM and from 8 AM to 10 PM on Sundays. The major entrance is between the 15th and 16th Streets on 9th Avenue although you can try the 10th Avenue entrance as well.
- Play Golf at Chelsea Piers - NYC does not usually appear as synonymous with sporting arenas or fields. Chelsea Piers, a major Hudson River-based complex, offers a gargantuan 25 sporting fields under a single roof. You can go rock climbing or simply practice your gymnastics here along with playing golf extensively throughout the day. You can also venture to the batting cage for hitting balls or indulge in bowling minus any reservations. Ice hockey, soccer and baseball are other key activities here as well. The driving range is a spectacularly fun activity here with four levels and a fitting fairway of 200 yards. There are swing simulation facilities along with a bar for relaxing afterward.
- Enjoy a Delightful Boozy Brunch - NYC has a tradition which is the boozy brunch and this is where several groups of diners sample unlimited Bloody Marys or mimosas together with fabulous grub. This often transcends afternoons and goes well into the night for several establishments. Chelsea is famous for establishments offering boozy brunches including the iconic Sotto 13 where Italian dishes are served piping fresh or even Motel Morris.
- While Away Your Time at a Speakeasy - Speakeasy and cocktail bars in Chelsea are quite popular with tourists and visitors. Chelsea has several such beautiful and charming establishments which cannot be seen easily from the street. Some of the best-hidden speakeasy joints include Bathtub Gin which is concealed behind a lovely coffee shop and has a secret door of its own! It has a bathtub in the corner of the room where gin was made during prohibition by New Yorkers. Raines Law Room is where you have to first ring a doorbell for entering. The interiors are dotted with dark and tranquil spaces along with velvet couches as well.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.