Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals
Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals
Our Chelsea Square furnished rentals are readily available courtesy our vast and extensive inventory of properties in the neighborhood. Chelsea is one of the most popular localities in NYC and has a rich and chequered history of its own. We have several apartments in the area that are well connected to major business and commercial establishments along with public transportation networks.
Chelsea is a famous locality that is more towards Manhattan’s western side and most locals feel that it extends till the upper 20 Streets in the northern half, right from southern 14th Street. Sixth Avenue is the eastern locality boundary while it goes till the lovely Hudson River towards the west. The area is also known for its social inclusion and considerable LGBTQ population along with diverse establishments including posh bars, restaurants and galleries. The High Line is another major attraction in the neighborhood, one that has made it a coveted place to stay in New York City. Chelsea is where you will find yourself indulging in delightful brunches followed by exploring the lovely neighborhood including its parks, galleries, shops and dining destinations.
Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best Chelsea Square furnished apartments. We help you enjoy comfortable and memorable stays in New York City during extended stays.
Finding the Best Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals
There are several Chelsea Square furnished rentals that you can pick from. Some of the best possible options include:
- 34th Street Chelsea
- West 23rd Street Furnished Apartment, Chelsea
- West 20th Street Studio FurnishedApartment
- The Tate Furnished Apartment, Chelsea
- West 21st Street Apartment, Chelsea
These are some of the options that we have in the neighborhood and you can take the help of our skilled team for finding suitable accommodation.
Why Book Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals?
You should definitely consider booking Chelsea Square furnished rentals for the sheer comfort, convenience and privacy that they provide. These rentals come with ample space and flexibility during your stay along with all necessary amenities and appliances. Your stay in NYC will be more enjoyable as a result while you will also like proximity to all major places of business, public transportation facilities and tourist landmarks. All in all, our apartments will be homes away from home for all guests during extended durations in NYC and offer experiences that are radically different from conventional hospitality accommodation.
Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers should certainly consider Chelsea Square furnished rentals for the additional space and freedom along with a bevy of amenities. Refresh yourself with a spot of cooking courtesy the fully equipped kitchen or simply crash on the comfy living room sofa with a chilled beverage and the flat-screen television for company, complete with cable packages. Complimentary Wi-Fi keeps you well connected to friends and family without any hassles while all other facilities ensure a convenient experience during your stay. You will also appreciate connectivity to major business and commercial hubs along with facilities of public transit.
Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals for Leisure Travelers
Chelsea Square furnished rentals are ideal for leisure travelers and families desirous of additional space and room for kids, in-laws or parents and other traveling companions. Our rentals come with the best amenities for comfortable and modern living, complete with giving you more space for relaxation and enjoyment, greater privacy and unlimited freedom during extended stays in the Big Apple. You will also like proximity to major historical and tourist landmarks along with the best cafes, restaurants and bars in town. Fully equipped kitchens, bathroom amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions are only some of the conveniences offered for a memorable stay.
Facilities in Our Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals
There are several facilities offered at our Chelsea Square furnished rentals including the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartments may also have additional onsite facilities including swimming pools, conference facilities, rooftop terraces, lounges, cafes, bars and restaurants. It all depends on the location, apartment type and several other factors.
Top Attractions Near Our Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals
You will find several major attractions in Chelsea including the following:
- The High Line - Undoubtedly the biggest landmark in the neighborhood, the High Line Park covers 1.45 miles and is a charming aerial greenway that was developed over an elevated and unused portion of the New York Central Railway. It is greatly inspired by Parisian architecture and covers the stretch between the Gansevoort Street and Meatpacking District till the northern tip of the West Side Yard which is in proximity to the Javits Convention Center. The park is impeccably manicured and comes with gorgeous views of NYC along with the Hudson River. High Line has several artworks and temporary exhibits and installations dotting it around the year. Other attractions include frequent public performances along with gourmet food trucks for a quick bite along the way.
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop - The Ground Zero Museum Workshop is a touching memorial and museum that talks about the recovery duration at Ground Zero post the terrorist attacks of 9/11. Several families of the victims and members of the community along with graphics and technology experts have come together to tell stories of what actually transpired at Ground Zero. Images, stories, artifacts recovered from the tragedy and 100+ audio stories across four languages make up the core of the exhibits. The stories also have real-time sound effects right from Ground Zero while the official FDNY Fire Unions photographer has a collection of images for enabling you to understand what the recovery crew went through.
- Madison Square Garden - Manhattan’s foremost multipurpose enclosed arena for sporting events and performances, Madison Square Garden hosts professional ice hockey, basketball, wrestling and boxing matches around the year along with performances like concerts, ice shows and circuses. It is also the home of the New York Rangers in the NHL along with the New York Knicks from the NBA. Several iconic concerts and musical extravaganzas have been held here in the past with the venue being positioned right above the Pennsylvania Station railway line.
- Chelsea Piers - Chelsea Piers is a well-known sports and entertainment complex that is situated on various piers at the site of a former terminal for passenger ships. Back in the 1900s, the RMS Lusitania used these Chelsea piers and they were also the planned destination point for the RMS Titanic which met with a tragic end. The sporting complex today comes with the biggest gymnastics training unit in NYC along with a health club, basketball courts, soccer fields, a rock wall, batting cage and dance studio. There is also a golf club, two ice skating rinks and a bowling center. There are several television and film production studios including the one owned by NBC Universal at this location along with a marina which is used for docking private boats.
- Chelsea Flea Market - The Chelsea Flea Market has sprung out of the former Annex Antiques Fair & Flea Market that started its journey around 40 years earlier. The famous building and area still have the classic ambience and quaint charm with 100+ vendors selling collectibles, artwork, antiques, apparel and jewelry here. There are great local food vendors to try here including several sandwich stores and restaurants. Handmade crafts and artwork are offered by many vendors in addition to souvenirs and gift items.
- Chelsea Piers Golf Club - The golf club is a centerpiece at the Chelsea Piers, offering visitors the chance to enjoy the sport across a beautiful pier along the Hudson River. The Club has the sole four-tiered outdoor driving range for golf with a fairway of 200 yards as well. The Golf Academy at Chelsea Piers is a technologically advanced facility for indoor training as well. There are numerous golf schools here along with lessons for golfers at every stage, right from four years of age onwards.
- The Two Percent Gallery Tours - This is a tour company that specializes in showcasing the diverse artwork of the locality while providing two-hour tours for visitors. They cover 5 art exhibitions while attempting to find out the best exhibits and attain expertise on the same. Thereafter, the team of experts take visitors along through some of Chelsea’s best art exhibits and galleries. Some of the city’s most valuable artwork is showcased on these tours while guides will inform tourists about several secrets and insights regarding the world of contemporary art.
- Rubin Museum of Art - This museum is dedicated to showcasing the Himalayan region, India and neighboring countries, through their culture, art and artifacts. Tibetan art is greatly emphasized here while visitors can get a glimpse of the private collections of Shelley and Donald Rubin. The museum is also the site for various prestigious global and national traveling exhibitions, occupying a part of the former Barney’s departmental store space. It covers approximately 70,000 sq. ft. of space while including an art studio, education center, café, theatre and gift shop within the premises as well.
- Highline Ballroom - A spectacular music performance venue and nightclub that hosts multiple concerts around the year, the Highline Ballroom definitely deserves a visit on your part. The building showcases a more contemporary and industrial décor theme along with possessing a restaurant cum bar as well. Seating here encompasses the standing open floor with several booths. The ballroom is a great place to host parties, meetings and special events as well.
- Resobox - Resobox is one of the most unique creative spaces and art galleries that you will find in Manhattan. Founded formerly by Takashi Ikezawa for showcasing the artwork of Japanese artists in the USA and globally, the gallery is a fabulous collaborative space for traditional Japanese art forms and non-Japanese artists today. Exhibits usually center around sculptures, prints, ceramics, paintings and multimedia work as well. The gallery also has an in-house restaurant dishing out delicious Japanese treats.
- Liddabit Sweets - An institution in its own right in Chelsea, Liddabit Sweets is a famous sweet shop and confectioner dishing out handmade goods for visitors. The company also strives to support local producers and growers with its handmade caramels, candy bars, lollipops and honeycomb candy among other items. Every item is made live by an individual producer with the very best ingredients, minus artificial flavors or any preservatives.
Best Restaurants Near Our Chelsea Square Furnished Rentals
Chelsea is home to several delightful art galleries as you already know, along with several attractions like the High Line. Once you are done exploring the key attractions of the neighborhood, it is time that you stopped by some of the fabulous restaurants here. Some of these include:
- Tipsey Parson - Located on Ninth Avenue, this is a charming and cozy restaurant that will delight you with its unique interpretation of Southern food, particularly comfort food picks like mac & cheese, shrimp & grits and even butternut flakey biscuits. This is a great brunching destination on the weekends.
- Del Posto - One of the most popular restaurants in Chelsea, Del Posto is famous for its scintillating five or eight-course elaborate dinners complete with the best wine pairings. The signature Italian fare here is truly exquisite while the décor theme is also stunning to say the least.
- Cookshop - Located at 10th Avenue, Cookshop is one restaurant that will attract you with its comforting and rather warm ambience that feels truly like home. The big glass windows complete with large banquettes complement the delicious Mediterranean and American dishes on offer.
- Socarrat - Just on 19th Street, Socarrat has been named as a tribute to the flavorful crust forming at the bottom of the pan used for making paella. This joint gets full marks for ingenuity, fusing Spanish culinary traditions with modern artistry. It dishes out lip-smacking paella including its Socarrat version, a tantalizing mixture of beef, chicken, mussels, green beans, shrimp and clams.
- Okuda - Okuda is a Michelin-starred Kaiseki joint back in Tokyo and its Manhattan branch is no less! The hostess, dressed for the occasion in a kimono, will guide you towards comfortable seating options and show you the chef’s counter as well. You will be amazed by the omakase menu on offer here (seasonal) and this can vary between 9 and 13 courses, depending upon availability. The dining room is simplistic, leaving you to focus solely on the meal in front of you. Some key highlights include the Hokkaido sea urchin complete with starch sauce, soft corn aspic and wasabi that has been freshly grated. Other top picks include Dashi that is made beside your table and poured over the delicious shrimp dumpling. You will also enjoy the carved zucchini rings here along with plump soybeans, shiitake mushrooms and super smooth Inaniwa udon noodles and fried kobashira.
- Momofuku Nishi - Another top pick in Chelsea, Momofuku Nishi has become a rage in the neighborhood with its cozy banquettes, lovely chairs and friendly staff members. Owner David Chang and his team make the joint really welcoming for diners and Chef Joshua Pinsky serves up amazing dishes including homemade pastas, crudi, ceci e pepe, bucatini coil lovingly sauced with fermented chickpea paste and also tender monkish with a charred scallion and olive rub coating along with basil and blistered tomato accompaniments.
- Ushiwakamaru - Chelsea has an abundance of Japanese specialty restaurants and Ushiwakamaru is the latest to join the starry brigade! This is something of a cult amongst Japanese cuisine enthusiasts, particularly lovers of sushi. The dining room is quite spartan by nature with an extensive sushi bar to boot. The fish preparations are truly exquisite here including the sushi and sashimi mix, silken amberjack, foie gras, tuna and sweet shrimp. You will certainly be transported to another world altogether!
- Jun-Men Ramen - Jun-Men Ramen is another Japanese restaurant in the neighborhood that wins brownie points with its cute, tiny and innovatively designed eating space for 25 people. Chef Jun Park dishes out several comfort food picks including sticky double-fried chicken wings and also karaage stuffed into delicious buns. He also comes up with several poke versions filled to the brim with seaweed, pepitas, salad greens, quinoa, tobiko, cucumbers and avocado alike. The Jun-Men fried rice is a top draw along with kimchee and Chinese sausages. Ramen is the biggest attraction here of course!
- Sullivan Street Bakery - Jim Lahey has grown his neighborhood joint into a coveted and charming café of sorts. Along with selling a wide range of mouthwatering crusted breads, the joint now offers tempting pizzas in the Roman style along with several other baked treats including the moist lemon poppy cake with honey as well. The all-day lunch and breakfast menus are extensive and the seasonal egg bowl comes with sheer delights including a couple of poached eggs over asparagus and fingerling potatoes in tandem with mushrooms, croutons and more. Lunch means appetizing chicken salad sandwiches along with seasoned skin strips, tender chicken, celeriac apple slaw and tarragon mayo along with butter lettuce on bottone buns. This, in particular, is a huge favorite for diners.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.