Corporate Housing in Upper West Side, New York
Corporate Housing in Upper West Side, New York
Our corporate housing in Upper West Side, New York, can be easily found once you have landed at TheSqua.re. We help you find suitable corporate accommodation for extended stays in the Big Apple. You are certain to find the best apartment for your needs with cutting-edge amenities, appliances and ample space to boot! We make sure that you have memorable and comfortable stays in NYC at all times.
The Upper West Side is one of the best places to stay in New York City. It is situated within the Manhattan borough and bordered by the Hudson River, Central Park, West 110th Street and West 59th Street. This is a lot like its counterpart, the Upper East Side and is a primarily residential zone that is home to several affluent and prosperous New Yorkers. Several people living in Upper West Side, usually work in commercial zones spread throughout Lower Manhattan and Midtown Manhattan alike. Just like the Museum Mile district in the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side also has its intellectual and cultural landmarks galore including Barnard College and Columbia University along with the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. There is also the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School at the southern tip of the neighborhood. In more traditional times, the locality covered the entire stretch between the Harsenville village along the old Bloomingdale Road (which is Broadway today) and also 65th Street west till the railroad yards along the Hudson River. It then went northwards till 110th Street where the path rose from Morningside Heights.
With the building of the Lincoln Center, the area was expanded southwards towards 58th Street as well. The Time Warner Center then arrived with its luxurious and costly condo units and corporate headquarters at Columbus Circle while Donald Trump built the Riverside South apartment complex here as well. This made the stretch between 58th and 65th Street really coveted in the Upper West Side, often called Lincoln Square by real estate professionals. Upper West Side is known for its elegant townhouses and family-friendly ambience near Central Park along with the abundance of mom-and-pop stores that dot the neighborhood. The area has its own cultural and dining stops along with being a tranquil and somewhat sleepy residential zone during the day.
It is bounded by Riverside Park and Central Park and is lined with several residential structures that seem familiar from countless television shows and movies. The Upper West Side is synonymous with the history of pop culture and NYC history in general. The performances at the Lincoln Center and the stunning collections at the American Museum of Natural History are some of the biggest attractions in this neighborhood along with the tantalizing brunches and perfect dining establishments.
Finding Corporate Housing in Upper West Side
Finding corporate housing in Upper West Side, New York, will not be a difficult task, provided you take a look at our extensive selection of properties that suit your needs to the hilt. Here are some of the options worth considering in this regard:
- 34th Street, Chelsea
- West 56th Street Furnished Apartments
- West 50th Street & 8th Avenue
- East 52nd Street
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- Symphony House Furnished Apartments
These are only some of the apartments that we have in the Upper West Side neighborhood. This is one of the best places to stay in NYC for an extended duration and we offer well-equipped apartments that come with all the necessary amenities and facilities as well.
Why Book Corporate Housing in Upper West Side?
Booking corporate housing in Upper West Side, New York, is always a good idea since you get access to all major tourist and historical landmarks of the city nearby including Central Park. Lower and Midtown Manhattan are also easily accessible, encompassing the city’s biggest business zones, Financial District and other corporate hubs. Public transit facilities are readily available while you can relax after work at the numerous restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars and nightlife hangouts in the locality as well. Additionally, our apartments are impeccably furnished with all necessary appliances and facilities for greater convenience.
From comfortable beds and complimentary Wi-Fi to ample space for the entire family or fellow traveling companions, we have everything to suit your needs. Flat-screen televisions, conferencing facilities, safety and security features and cable packages are only some of the amenities that come with our apartments. They ensure a more comfortable stay in NYC for an extended duration with total privacy and freedom.
Facilities in Our Corporate Housing in Upper West Side
When booking corporate housing in Upper West Side, New York, you can expect to get several amenities and facilities at your fingertips. Some of them include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartments may also have a few additional onsite facilities including conferencing facilities, business centers, fitness equipment, swimming pools, rooftop terraces, community lounges, bars, cafes, restaurants, spa facilities, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions. It all depends on the apartment type, specific location and several other factors.
About Upper West Side
The Upper West Side has a particular charm of its own. You will certainly remember the abundantly leafy and green residential locality in Manhattan that has been shown a lot on television shows or even across the movies. Yes, it is the Upper West Side that you have seen, depicted in numerous hits including You’ve Got Mail starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks and also Seinfeld and 30 Rock. Chuck Bass had his hotel here in Gossip Girl as well. Barney Greengrass, the historic neighborhood outlet that has been featured countless times, is a testament to the emphasis put by locals on the community and neighborhood business outlets. Many of them are still around here and that speaks volumes about the character of the Upper West Side. It is bordered by Riverside Park and Central Park and usually distinguished by the two-towered and majestic apartment buildings lining up Central Park West.
This is where you will regularly see families with strollers, people walking their dogs and even leisurely weekend brunches at joints like Sarabeth’s. There are plenty of cultural attractions as well, including the Beacon Theatre, American Museum of Natural History and the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in tandem with ample eating, shopping and nightlife options nearby. Lovers of architecture will definitely want to explore the neighborhood carefully, taking in the Upper West Side or Central Park West Historic District which is known for its luxury co-ops dating back to the 1930s including San Remo, Century, Eldorado and Majestic, each of which comprises two towers inside. The design theme here is quite innovative and goes back to 1929 while other famous buildings here include the Ansonia, Dakota, Beresford and Apthorp while architectural marvels such as row houses can be found near Riverside Drive. You will have a ball exploring wonders like the beaux-arts church named First Church of Christ, Shearith Israel Synagogue and New York Society for Ethical Culture along with the Central Savings Board and other historical buildings.
You can get on the 1, 2 or 3 trains for alighting at multiple stops alongside Broadway or the A, B, D or C trains to several stops alongside Central Park West. The Upper West Side is where you will find the finest entertainment options including the Lincoln Center, the complex spanning 16.3 acres and that houses almost 11 organizations working for the performing arts. These include the Metropolitan Opera, New York Philharmonic, New York City Ballet and Jazz at Lincoln Center. The iconic Beacon Theatre is the art-deco landmark that opened in the year 1929 and has hosted several stars including the Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson and Allman Brothers who played their last shows here in the fall of 2014. It was also where the 2011 and 2012 Tony Awards were hosted. Symphony Space is another attraction here where you will find the best comedy, dance, musical, reading and screening performances on offer.
Top Attractions Near Our Corporate Housing in Upper West Side
The Upper West Side is home to several famed attractions in New York City. Some of the best ones include the following:
- Riverside Park - While people usually flock more to Central Park, its lesser-known yet equally beautiful sibling Riverside Park is another refreshing and charming public space here. You can spend a day cycling alongside the pristine Hudson River or even paying your tributes at the Soldiers and Sailors monument and also viewing the vibrant action at the skate park here. You can even go roller skating along West 108th Street with gusto. The lovely park covers 86 blocks beyond the Upper West Side and is known for its delightful trails and West 91st Street promenade. This was made more famous in You’ve Got Mail.
- The Julliard School - The Lincoln Center always has several fantastic performances and events going on throughout the year. However, you should not miss out on the fabulous acts at the Juilliard School which is just a block away from its more famous counterpart. One of the most acclaimed performing arts institutions across the globe, this is where you will find several orchestral concerts, opera tour de force marvels or hit productions such as God of Carnage.
- Empire Hotel Rooftop - Situated at a really prime area with its charming and sophisticated ambience and vital role in a talked-about television series, the hotel is a short walk away from the Lincoln Center, offering several nightlife options as well. The pool deck is amazing but the best part is the rooftop bar. Sip your refreshing cocktail under romantic dim lights and the Empire Hotel sign while taking in the panoramic views all around.
- New York Historical Society - Ever since its landmark renovation was finished in the year 2011, the New York Historical Society evolved to a prominent destination along Central Park West from being a traditional museum in the past. Recent exhibits include Ludwig Bemelmans’s Madeline and photography by Annie Leibowitz. Other attractions include the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the noted Stonewall uprising and photographs from the March from Selma in 1965.
- American Museum of Natural History - This landmark from 1877 references Night at the Museum and was opened by President Rutherford Hayes. You will love gazing at the dinosaur exhibits on the top floor and even the Milstein Family Hall of Ocean Life which helps you savor the sounds of the deep ocean and the blue whale. Adults and children will appreciate the Hall of African Mammals along with other modern exhibits. The Rose Center for Earth and Space will delight visitors with planetarium shows held regularly.
- Cathedral of Saint John the Divine - While it is situated a little beyond the conventional boundaries of the Upper West Side neighborhood, the glittering icon of religious architecture in NYC certainly deserves a visit on your part. Some blocks away from Central Park, this aesthetically stunning cathedral sports Gothic Revival themes along with offering lovely organ concerts and charming gardens alike.
Eating Out Near Our Corporate Housing in Upper West Side
There are several top restaurants in the Upper West Side. Some of them include:
- Nice Matin - Nice Matin is one of the best outdoor drinking and dining establishments in Manhattan and offers a fantastic ambience akin to a French-themed bistro along Amsterdam Avenue. Take your place under the shady and wide awning and try the delightful Sauvignon Blanc along with the tantalizing Petite Pissaladiere Tarts on offer. The Fava Bean Tortellini comes accompanied by Steak Frites, making it a top pick for buyers.
- The Bakeries - Bakeries abound along the Upper West Side, offering a bevy of tasty treats. The Levain Bakery is a top choice and Chapter I of Alice’s Tea Cup where you can view the lovely Alice murals while savoring scones, banana Nutella cakes and teas. The Mad Hatter tea service is also excellent while Levain also offers marathon-sized cookies with dark chocolate or raisin sticky buns.
- Jacob’s Pickles - A great spot for brunching, Jacob’s Pickles is ideal for comforting hot brunches along with Southern charm, locally sourced ingredients and top-notch biscuits and pickles. Specialty pickles go best with eggs and sausages along with cheese biscuit sandwiches and bacon and shrimp grits.
- West 79th Street Boat Basin - Waterfront dining enthusiasts will love the West 79th Street Boat Basin which offers panoramic views of the Hudson River till New Jersey. A great place to simply grab your drink and watch the glimmering sunset, this joint is a must-visit for those living in the Upper West Side. Check out the marina’s collection of boats on your way back.
There are several other dining options available in the Upper West Side ranging from dim sum joint RedFarm and new Mediterranean restaurant Tessa (with lip-smacking desserts such as dulce de leche pot de crème and ginger panna cotta with lemon thyme) and The Leopard at des Artistes which takes over from the acclaimed Café des Artistes. There is the Bar Boulud which is helmed by celebrity chef Daniel Boulud himself and is the best place for wine and hearty meals after witnessing the best performances at the Lincoln Center.
Jean-Georges, one of the biggest global French restaurants with three Michelin stars, is located here and offers a quintessentially fine-dining experience. Tom Valenti’s Ouest is where customers comfortably settle into booths of red leather while sipping delightful martinis with onion-stuffed olives and orange zest along with feasting on farm-fresh items like local scallops and potato puree or pea tendrils or even hanger steak with red wine sauce and polenta. Michael Psilakis is known for his versatility with seafood at Fish Tag where cocktails, beer and wine are paired with grilled prawn Bruschetta, grilled oyster mushrooms and tilefish ceviche among other hot favorites.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 411 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 458 reviews