Furnished Rentals in East New York
Furnished Rentals in East New York
Our furnished rentals in East New York are not that difficult to find, provided you have ample options at hand. TheSqua.re gives you several options in terms of properties in the neighborhood and that too at centrally connected locations. Our furnished rentals ensure comfortable and cozy stays in New York City for you and your family or traveling companions.
East New York is a well-known residential locality in the eastern part of Brooklyn, New York City. The area is bordered by the Queens Borough line, Cemetery Belt, Jamaica Bay, Bay Ridge Branch railroad network and Van Sinderen Avenue. Atlantic Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue are the key thoroughfares passing through this locality along with Linden Boulevard as well. The area was founded in the 1650s with the nomenclature being Town of New Lots and was annexed as the rapidly expanding City of Brooklyn’s 26th Ward in the year 1886. Thereafter, it was included in the city of New York back in 1898. The locality is home to several mixed-use properties in tandem with semi-detached housing units, family homes, multi-unit apartment structures, co-ops and condominiums alike. The area is also where you will find the Brooklyn Industrial Park which covers 44 blocks and was founded by the New York City Public Development Corporation in the year 1980.
Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the very best furnished rentals in East New York as per your specific requirements. Our units come with great connectivity and all the necessary amenities and appliances that you could desire.
Finding Furnished Rentals in East New York
If you are seeking furnished rentals in East New York, you will find multiple options courtesy our vast portfolio of properties in this location. Here are some worth taking a look at:
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
- Prospect Heights- Underhill Avenue
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartment
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
These are only some of the rentals that we have at East New York and you will find several options as per your needs, ranging from studios to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments as well. Studios are suitable for couples and solo travelers while the other types cater to slightly bigger traveling groups or families.
Why Book Furnished Rentals in East New York?
You should definitely consider booking furnished rentals in East New York since our rental units give you the right amount of privacy and freedom that you will not find elsewhere. Enjoy ample flexibility in your own home away from home in New York City. From the best amenities to central locations and ample space to truly relax style, our rentals are the best way to spend extended trips in the Big Apple. They are also well connected to everywhere you need to be including restaurants, bars, cafes, tourist attractions, places of business and public transit facilities as well.
Furnished Rentals in East New York for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers will find greater value in booking our furnished rentals in East New York. Imagine coming back home to your own apartment in the Big Apple that offers ample space, freedom, privacy and flexibility to meet your needs. You can simply lounge on the couch with your flat-screen television and American shows for company or brainstorm with colleagues and pals in the living room. Fully equipped kitchens give you ample scope to whip you amazing meals while complimentary Wi-Fi keeps you connected smoothly to friends and family members during your stay. Our apartments are also well connected to public transportation facilities in addition to major tourist landmarks, bars, cafes, restaurants and more. You can easily access major business hubs and corporate centers in New York City from our furnished rentals as well.
Furnished Rentals in East New York for Leisure Travelers
Families and leisure travelers will have a ball, staying at our spacious furnished rentals in East New York. Our apartments have ample space to accommodate everyone, right from the children and in-laws to even your personal stuff without any compromises. Find all the necessary appliances for modern living along with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary Wi-Fi, bathroom amenities, flat-screen televisions and a lot more. Our apartments help you relax in total privacy and comfort while you can easily access historical sites, tourist landmarks, family-friendly attractions, parks, playgrounds and public transportation facilities nearby.
Cost of Furnished Rentals in East New York
If you were worrying about the cost of furnished rentals in East New York, you need not fret at all! We ensure that our prices remain fair and competitive at all times, even during peak seasons when we witness a sizable rush of travelers. Our prices are always in sync with industry standards without any hidden costs. We also provide 24-hour management and support for swiftly resolving your queries throughout your stay.
Facilities in Our Furnished Rentals in East New York
There are several amenities available at our furnished rentals in East New York. Some of them include:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some units also have additional onsite facilities including rooftop terraces, community lounges, balconies, bars, cafes, restaurants, fitness facilities, swimming pools, spa facilities and conferencing facilities. This varies from one unit to another.
About East New York
East New York has its own distinctive vibe, something that will attract you immensely from the start. The easternmost locality in the vibrant Brooklyn borough is hugely urbanized and is a stunning place to live right on the waterfront. Gentrification has already transformed several parts of this neighborhood over the years. The area is a mixture of several local businesses in tandem with contemporary residences as well. The community feeling is strong here with people coming together for a variety of events, ranging from local markets to sporting activities. There is ample space outdoors while the streets have a modern charm of their own as well.
John Pitkin harnessed a dream of converting his farmland into a thriving port city when he bought and established East New York back in 1825. However, his vision was halted by the global economic downturn, leading to him selling off a majority of the land that he owned. Manufacturing units and factories started drawing several people to the locality over a period of time as well. From 1980 onwards, the area witnessed steady growth owing to legislative measures and commitment from residents. The commercial streets characterize the area including small businesses and the Gateway Center Mall in tandem with proximity to Crown Heights and Bushwick.
Starrett City is another landmark here which is the biggest subsidized rental complex for apartments in the USA. The boundaries intersect with Hendrix Street, Flatlands Avenue, Jamaica Bay and Fresh Creek Basin. The site covered more than 153 acres initially prior to subdivision measures. There are 5,881 apartment units spread across 46 buildings here. There is a dedicated community and shopping center along with parking space as well. The Fresh Creek Nature Preserve has lovely little pathways going through a tidal marsh where you can snap egrets, sparrows and many other birds.
Top Attractions Near Our Furnished Rentals in East New York
There are several attractions that you can check out near East New York. Some of them include the following:
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island - The Statue of Liberty is one of the most iconic global monuments and draws thousands of people to Ellis Island as well. Both attractions are accessible through the ferry that is run by the National Park Service. This starts from Battery Park and runs throughout each day. The statue is the very first stop and a museum is also present at the base of the statue. Then the ferry goes to Ellis Island which has a museum on the first floor while the upper level contains some of the original facilities and bunks used by immigrants hoping for a fresh start. There are several touching exhibits in tandem with photo walls, personal stories and documents galore.
- Coney Island - Coney Island was once considered the major playground for those residing in New York City. It was once neglected but Luna Park changed things considerably. Innumerable people now visit one of the most popular beaches near NYC and there are several attractions and activities available during summers as well including the wild Mermaid parade, concerts and movie nights galore.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Brooklyn Botanic Garden is a peaceful and tranquil oasis that you should certainly visit during your trip. It offers a strategic location near the Prospect Park and Brooklyn Museum and was founded in the year 1910. It has thousands of floras spanning a whopping 52 acres. Sizable crowds venture to the area every spring for the iconic Sakura Matsuri Festival where 70+ trees bloom along the Cherry Esplanade. The Pond Garden and Japanese Hill are also sheer delights along with the Shakespeare Garden.
- Prospect Park - Another urban oasis worth seeing is Prospect Park in Brooklyn that was designed by Calvert Vaux and Frederick Law Olmsted who are famously known for having designed Central Park as well. You can take a charming picnic on the grass while gazing at the woodlands in the Ravine which is a unique urban forest while the children will have a ball at the zoo and LeFrak Center at the Lakeside which offers ice and roller skating alike.
- Time Out Market - The Time Out Market in New York is the repository of the best restaurants and eateries that you will find under a single roof. The location at DUMBO in Empire Stores, is highly convenient and you will find everything here from delicious pancakes courtesy Clinton Street Baking Co to tasty thin-crust pizzas from Patsy Grimaldi’s Juliana’s and Middle Eastern offerings from Miss Ada. Jacob’s Pickles has sumptuous fried chicken on offer while Bessou has Japanese comfort food offerings galore. DO has tantalizing cookie dough scoops as well.
- Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn Flea is where you will find a really vibrant bazaar outdoors in tandem with a fabulous selection of vintage clothing, records and gastronomic delights as well, courtesy Smorgasburg.
- Brooklyn Bridge - The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the biggest landmarks that you will find nearby. While it is a preferred connection for those traveling to and from Lower Manhattan, it is also a great place to take a few pictures of the skyline or even a morning/afternoon walk.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - Brooklyn Bridge Park has transformed a large portion of the waterfront in Brooklyn, making it a charming expanse of 85 acres with multiple sections, attractions like Jane’s Carousel and riverside esplanades with beautiful views of Manhattan.
- Brooklyn Historical Society - Established in the year 1863, the Brooklyn Historical Society is situated in an elegant four storied building, offering glimpses into the rich history and legacy of the area along with vital moments in the history of America down the ages.
Best Restaurants Near Our Furnished Rentals in East New York
There are several top restaurants situated in East New York. Some of them include the following:
- Edith’s Brooklyn - There are several bagel outlets in Brooklyn but this pop-up by Elyssa Heller brings a magical Jewish-American mix into the borough, offering hugely popular hand-twisted bagels that are also oven-fired to boot! The Chicago bagel should not be missed here.
- Kokomo - Situated at Kent Avenue, Kokomo is a hugely bustling joint at Williamsburg, opened by Kevol and Ria Graham. It offers Caribbean picks including ackee and braised oxtail while pairing them with delicious flatbreads for casual and comforting dining experiences. This establishment has vibrant celebrations almost every night with live music and top picks like saucy jerk chicken or roasted jerk cauliflower for company.
- Cozy Royale - This is the very first full-service establishment opened by Brent Young and Ben Turley who are also the team behind Meat Hook in Brooklyn. The steakhouse cum restaurant is known for its Appalachian cooking influences and dishes like fried pork steak, pepperoni rolls and the tantalizing pickled bologna.
- Tong - Tong is known for being a popular establishment in Bushwick while offering Thai snacks and a variety of other treats for diners including shareable small plates and delicacies like beef liver sausage or chile-roasted octopus. This is classy, comforting and fiery at the same time, something that makes it hugely popular with diners in Brooklyn in the contemporary scenario.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 244 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 250 reviews