Flatiron District Apartments
Flatiron District Apartments
If you’re touching down in New York City anytime soon, you can consider our impeccably designed and ultra-comfortable Flatiron District apartments situated at the heart of Manhattan. Our apartments come with multiple amenities suited to the needs of modern travelers while we offer round the clock assistance and management for convenient and hassle-free stays. Living in the Flatiron District naturally means easy access to some of New York’s biggest landmarks and attractions for tourists along with proximity to major commercial hubs for business travelers as well.
About the Flatiron District
While you’ve certainly made the right choice in booking our best Flatiron District apartments, there is so much about the area that you must know beforehand. This neighborhood is synonymous with the gorgeous Flatiron Building at the intersection of Broadway, 23rd Street and Fifth Avenue. It is located near Chelsea, Madison Square, Gramercy Park and Park Avenue South while encompassing the famous Ladies’ Mile Historic District and Theodore Roosevelt’s birthplace which has since transformed into a National Historic Site. The district is also known for being the birthplace of the high-tech business community in New York while being in the Manhattan Community District and Flatiron Alliance neighborhood association as well. The Flatiron Building is one of New York’s oldest and most popular skyscrapers while the Met Life Tower nearby was built in 1909 and was the world’s tallest building until the Woolworth Building overtook it in 1913. The famous 700-foot marble clock of the building is a distinctive landmark for New Yorkers here. The old Madison Square Garden site is where the New York Life Building was built in 1928 with its characteristic gilded pyramid topping off the square tower. One Madison Park is another 50 storied marvel that was finished in 2010 and is almost as tall as the previously mentioned MetLife building. Another landmark adding to the Flatiron District skyline is the historic 1909 sidewalk clock right outside the 200 Fifth Avenue address.
From the Museum of Sex to the Gershwin Hotel (a famous tribute to Andy Warhol) to leading stores like Victoria’s Secret, Ann Taylor, Club Monaco and other big-box retailers, Flatiron District is a culture buff’s paradise! Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop, one of the oldest neighborhood restaurants, for instance, dates way back to the year 1929. Lined with cast-iron and Beaux-Arts buildings, the neighborhood has several notable residents and fine-dining Michelin starred joints along with Mexican, Italian and other restaurants.
Our Best Flatiron District Apartments
When it comes to finding the best designed Flatiron District apartments, we offer a wide variety of options suited for multiple travelers. You will find studio apartments that offer comfy and cozy homes for couples or solo travelers to the city while 1 bedroom apartments offer more space and flexibility for smaller families or couples. 2-bedroom apartments ensure higher convenience and comfort for bigger groups of business travelers or families as well. Whatever your requirement, we have it all lined up for you. Our award-winning reservations team takes care of all your needs, helping you find the best possible option in the Flatiron District as per your desired budget.
Here are some of our premier serviced apartments in the Flatiron District:
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
These are but some of our extensive options for Flatiron District apartments in Manhattan.
Amenities for Travelers at Our Flatiron District Apartments
There are several amenities and facilities available at our Flatiron District apartments that are ideal for contemporary travelers and business guests alike. You should know that amenities may vary from one location to another although every unit comes with its own distinctive character and USP that appeals to a definite set of travelers.
Some of these amenities may include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen smart televisions with cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite gym
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning services
- Wooden flooring
- Underfloor heating
- Bath towels, toiletries and bathroom amenities
- Extra blankets, linen and pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Living room furniture
- Washer/dryer machine
- 24-7 management and support
- Intercom system
At times, onsite facilities may include swimming pools, sauna and Jacuzzi facilities or even rooftop recreational zones and food and beverage provisions. It all depends on the apartment in question and various other parameters including the location.
Cost of Flatiron District Apartments
Contrary to what you might think, our Flatiron District apartments do not come at exorbitant prices. While there are particular seasons during the year which witness the highest rush of travelers, prices are in no way unfair at our properties. We strive to offer fair and reasonable rates for apartments in the Flatiron District to our customers throughout the year.
Our friendly and award-winning reservations team will take care of all your specific requirements while helping you find the right apartment in the Flatiron District as per your chosen location and budget.
Why Should You Book Flatiron District Apartments?
Booking Flatiron District apartments will give you great connectivity to all major places of interest in New York City while also ensuring a secure and comfortable home to come back to each day. Your stay in the Big Apple will be made more memorable, flexible, convenient and cozy if you have your own unit to crash in throughout the duration of the same.
Unwind with loved ones over hearty dinners or simply relax with smart televisions and the best of American television. The choice is yours. If you’re here on business, utilize the comfort of your own space and complimentary Wi-Fi to get down to some much-needed brainstorming with colleagues in tow. Whatever be your requirements, staying in your own apartment is so much more convenient and uplifting in New York City.
Fun Things to Do in the Flatiron District
There are many things to do in this district with some of the top attractions in NYC not too far away from your own Flatiron District apartment. Take a look at how you can spend your time here below:
- Visit the imposing Flatiron Building - An obvious choice for tourists, the Flatiron Building or Fuller Building of the past is the neighborhood’s characteristic landmark and one of the most photographed structures in New York City. Designed by Daniel Burnham, the imposing structure with its terra-cotta and limestone front goes all the way back to 1902. It clambers up till 21 stories, being just 6.5 feet wide at its narrowest end. There are shops on the ground floor along with a wide selection of famous photographs in the lobby as well.
- Unwind at Madison Square Park - Located right at the Flatiron District’s northern tip, this oasis has been a major source of respite for New Yorkers since way back in 1686, offering a tranquil escape which is a 7-acre space today. Filled with lawns, greenery, parks, benches, gardens, a dog run, arts and cultural spaces, and a playground, Madison Square Park is a visitor’s treat for sure! If you love art, you’ll fall in love with the lively exhibits here while other attractions include art talks, concerts, programs, horticultural tours and the Mad Sq. Eats food market. There’s something going on all the time here, something that you would surely love to be a part of!
- Relish scintillating Italian cuisine at Eataly - Regarded as an intrinsically important aspect of the entire neighborhood, Eataly is where you will embark on a culinary adventure courtesy Chef Mario Batali. The rooftop beer garden aside, other attractions include almost everything from the breads, sausages, and meats to the cheeses, pastas and wine.
- Go on an interesting ride at the Museum of Sex - This adults-only museum will give you fascinating insights with its collection of 20,000 pieces of erotic artwork, toys, photographs, costumes, clothing and artifacts documenting the historical and cultural roles and portrayals of sexuality amongst humans. This is one visit that will bring out your inner culture buff, complete with the rotating exhibitions, special events and a memorabilia shop too.
- Pay homage to Roosevelt at his place of birth - The site of the boyhood dwelling of the first US president who was born in New York City is a National Historic Site as previously mentioned along with being a major attraction for tourists at East 20th Street. There are delightfully maintained period rooms galore along with a charming museum documenting the life of one of the country’s most enigmatic leaders. The building is a reconstruction of the original townhouse although the family has donated most of the original furnishings dotting the same.
- Check out the Grand Masonic Lodge - Theodore Roosevelt was a freemason, an organization that has piqued the interest of people worldwide for several centuries and perceived as a secret society of sorts. More than 12 USA presidents were a part of this order along with other legendary figures like Mozart, Mark Twain and Harry Houdini. Learn more about this mysterious order by popping into the Grand Masonic Lodge that was set up in 1782 as the headquarters for the masons in New York State. Enjoy insightful guided tours of the Grand Lodge Building and the iconic Masonic Hall along with the period rooms, museum and library.
- Go on a Maths whirl at the National Museum of Mathematics - From sex to mathematics, the Flatiron District clearly has it all! The National Museum of Mathematics is another delightfully out of the box museum which comes with several fun exhibits and galleries demonstrating the role of mathematics in shaping our environments. From taking a crack at basketball to drawing on a canvas (digital of course) and even riding a bike that has square wheels, there are several interesting activities on offer at the museum.
Top Restaurants Near Our Flatiron District Apartments
Our Flatiron District apartments are located in close proximity to some of the most happening restaurants in New York City. Some of them include the following:
- ABC Cocina - Mexican lovers will love their visit to the sister-outlet of the globally acclaimed ABC Kitchen. Latin-inspired meals like charred octopus and sweet pea guacamole promise to tantalize your taste buds at this amazing restaurant which will leave you wanting more!
- Taste of Persia - This is a simple yet enchanting Persian restaurant with a tiny layout but an array of exotic flavors and dishes including some mouthwatering stews. The ash eh reshteh is arguably the most popular offering here, a rich fusion of vegetables with its yogurt and dried mint toppings.
- Terri - Vegans will love their dedicated establishment called Terri, a QSR offering that is popular for its super-sized sandwiches and lip-smacking smoothies along with a wide serving of desserts including appetizing milkshakes and satiating vegan cookies.
- Blue Smoke - Southern flavors combine with an innovative presentation at Blue Smoke which is radically different from conventional barbeque restaurants. Its menu has hot favorites like savory pulled pork and buttermilk biscuits while featuring unique offerings like roasted oysters, cornbread madeleines and a lot more. One for the traditionalists and experimenters alike!
Transport Near Our Flatiron District Apartments
Our Flatiron District apartments offer a bevy of public transportation facilities for guests. Enjoy smooth commutes to major parts of New York City and Manhattan without breaking into a sweat! Here are some of the major subway stations near our apartments in the Flatiron District.
- 50th St Station
- 23rd St Station
- 86 St Station
- Pier 11 Ferry Landing
- 18th St Station
- 2nd Ave Station
- 33rd St Station
- Chambers Street
- Wall Street
Some of the nearby train stations include the following:
- 14th Street Station
- Chambers Street Station
- Park Place Station
- Broad Street Station
- Wall Street Station
You can also access multiple airports from our Flatiron District apartments including the following:
- John F. Kennedy Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
Our serviced apartments in the Flatiron District are centrally and strategically located in order to ensure smoother traveling for all guests to major commercial centers, public transit facilities, tourist landmarks and nearby restaurants alike.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 244 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 221 reviews