Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
Looking for furnished apartments in Brooklyn? You’ve certainly taken a great decision. After all, staying at one of New York City’s most historic and famous neighborhoods is always a welcome change from the regular touristy life when you visit. Brooklyn is one of the most densely populated counties in the USA, bordered by Queens and linked to Manhattan by several tunnel and bridge connections. Brooklyn has since gone on towards becoming a hub for popular culture, witnessing an artistic renaissance through hip-hop, technology startups, design, postmodern art, entrepreneurship and avant-garde evolution.
We offer the best serviced and furnished apartments in Brooklyn for guests spanning the leisure, business and family spectrum. There are a wide variety of apartments available as per your requirements and within your chosen price point. Our apartments are centrally located in close proximity to several landmarks and business hubs in New York City and Brooklyn alike. They offer enhanced comfort and convenience during your stay along with contemporary amenities that suit the needs of today’s travelers to the hilt.
About the Trendy Borough of Brooklyn
From playing a part in several American cultural aspects including theater, movies and literature to the distinctive Brooklyn accent being recognized as the typical accent of New Yorkers, the borough has a fabulous history of its own. Brooklyn is home to some of the city’s most famous historical sites, being established way back in 1634 and has played a major role during the Revolutionary and Civil War.
From the iconic Brooklyn Academy of Music to the Brooklyn Philharmonic and the Brooklyn Museum (which has the USA’s second-biggest public collection of art) to the Brooklyn Nets, this is a vibrant and thriving neighborhood indeed. The Brooklyn Museum came up in 1897, housing more than 1.5 million items in its collection ranging from ancient Egyptian artifacts to modern art. The world’s first museum dedicated to children, the Brooklyn Children’s Museum, opened in the year 1899 with a collection of more than 30,000 items. The academy of music has a theater with 874 seats, an opera house with 2,109 seats and the art-house BAM Rose Cinemas. The DUMBO Arts District is another fascinating area with St. Ann’s Warehouse and Bargemusic along with the Brooklyn Technical High School. The Nets shifted to the neighborhood in the year 2012 and ply their trade in home games at the Barclays Center.
Our Best Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
We offer the best furnished apartments in Brooklyn at various strategically located addresses. While we have a vast line-up of apartments for you to check out in Brooklyn, here are some of the serviced properties that you can consider when staying with us for a few days, weeks or months:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slove Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
These are only some of our furnished apartments in Brooklyn. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best apartment for yourself in the location without any hassles.
Facilities in Our Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
Our furnished apartments in Brooklyn come with a wide range of facilities for travelers. These may vary from one location to another but what is universal is that our apartments are designed for the greater comfort and convenience of our guests. Here are some of the amenities that you may find at our Brooklyn apartments.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen smart televisions
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom amenities and toiletries
- Additional linen, pillows and blankets
- Bath towels
- Chest of drawers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Onsite gym
- 24-hour management and support
- Living room furniture
- Coffee maker
Some of our apartments may also come with special onsite amenities including outdoor or indoor food and beverage provisions, recreational zones, swimming pools and fitness facilities.
Why Should You Book Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn?
Brooklyn is a strategically located destination from where you can easily plan your visits to major New York landmarks, tourist spots and some of the hippest restaurants, pubs, bars, theater venues and other entertainment attractions in town. It also offers great connectivity to business zones and commercial hubs in Manhattan, Wall Street and the rest of New York. At the same time, we help you find the best furnished apartments in Brooklyn that give you all the amenities and facilities you need for a truly comfortable and relaxing experience during your stay.
Find various types of apartments as per your needs in Brooklyn, ranging from studio apartments that are more popular with couples and solo business travelers to 1-bedroom apartments and even 2 bedroom apartments that offer slightly higher space and more flexibility in turn. Whether it is work or family get-togethers in Brooklyn or collaborating with colleagues after a workday or even relaxing with good old American television for company, our serviced apartments are tailored to meet all your needs impeccably. Having your own serviced apartment in Brooklyn means coming back home to some much-needed warmth, comfort and happiness during your stay in New York City. Our guests stay over for durations varying between a few days to even months at a time.
Cost of Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
Wondering about the costs of furnished apartments in Brooklyn? Fret not since we offer a wide selection of apartments geared to meet every budget. Contrary to perception, Brooklyn furnished apartments are available at highly reasonable prices in our portfolio without being over the top or exorbitant.
Yes, there are peak seasons throughout the year when demand scales up considerably and impacts pricing. However, we always strive to help you find the best accommodation in New York City and Brooklyn at rates that do not pinch your pocket.
Top Attractions Near Our Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
There are several historical landmarks situated near our furnished apartments in Brooklyn. Here are a few of the attractions in Brooklyn that you should check out the next time you’re in the trendy and hip district of NYC:
- Brooklyn Bridge - The famous suspension bridge was opened to the public in 1883 and over a century later, New Yorkers still use the structure to connect between Manhattan and Brooklyn. The views of the city from the bridge are an added bonus by all means.
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade - Take a break from the city’s hustle and bustle at this tranquil spot where people have been escaping from their daily routines from 1950 onwards. Dotted with trees, playgrounds, panoramic views of the New York skyline and cute benches, the promenade deserves to be a must-visit on your itinerary.
- Jane’s Carousel - Going to DUMBO means a ride on the restored carousel that was originally established in the year 1922. This classic merry-go-round is a tribute to simpler yet highly enervating times and something that you will definitely enjoy.
- Wyckoff Farmhouse Museum - A famous Dutch family that migrated here back in the 17th century, the Wyckoff dynasty has lived in this charming home till 1901. From 1982 onwards, visitors have been touring the home which is a symbol of the history of the city and also as one of its oldest private homes.
- Wonder Wheel - Brooklyn means access to the iconic amusement park named Coney Island (if you haven’t heard of it already!). The much-acclaimed Wonder Wheel has been a source of great joy for riders since the year 1920. Choose red or blue sliding cars if you’re into thrill while those looking for relaxing rides with fabulous ocean views may choose white cars that are stationary.
- Jackie Robinson House - Home to the famous Jackie Robinson, the legendary baseball player, this edifice has been designated as a landmark from the year 1976 onwards. Robinson lived here with his family between 1947 and 1949, the year when he was acclaimed as the MVP (most valuable player).
- Old Stone House of Brooklyn - Take a trip back in time to 18th century America courtesy this historic site that had a key role to play in the American Revolutionary War. It was used by British armies in 1776 during the Battle of Long Island and was eventually restored in the year 1933.
- Brooklyn Grange - The popular farm is perched over a building in the famous Brooklyn Navy Yard district. The farm has a 65,000 sq. ft. roof and has been offering the freshest organic produce to several communities from 2012 onwards. If you’re in New York, don your Sunday best and take a break from the city to explore this farm-fresh marvel in Brooklyn!.
- Brooklyn Waterfront Museum - If maritime history fascinates you, you will be in for a magical ride at the floating Waterfront Museum in Brooklyn. Interestingly, the landmark was discovered in 1985 by a professional clown and juggler and offers amazing insights into maritime evolution and history for visitors.
- Prospect Park - Picture a mini Central Park in Brooklyn and you get Prospect Park, designed by the pioneers behind the former, Calvert Vaux and Frederick Law Olmsted. The park is where you can take in the lovely sunshine while sprawling amidst the Long Meadow or embarking on a thrilling guided tour for gathering wild herbs. You can even set on an exploratory quest of the Ravine, one of the few indigenous forests that survive in New York City today.
Top Restaurants Near Our Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
There are innumerable hip restaurants near our furnished apartments in Brooklyn. Here are a few that you should check out on your next short or long term trip to Brooklyn:
- Edith’s Brooklyn - Although bagel shops are aplenty in the neighborhood, this American-Jewish pop-up by Elyssa Heller has been a steady favorite amongst tourists and locals alike, with her wood-fired hand-twisted bagels leaving an unforgettable taste in your mouth!
- Rule of Thirds - Quirky yet playful, this Japanese restaurant is a collaboration between Sunday in Brooklyn, the popular restaurant in Williamsburg and cult-classic Okonomi, offering a menu with a binchotan section enveloped by veggie and charcoal-grilled meat skewers while the tropical outdoor bar Yakitiki comes to life on the weekends.
- Kokomo - Another unique Brooklyn landmark, Kokomo is situated near the Williamsburg waterfront and pays tribute to the Caribbean lineage of its owners Kevol and Ria Graham. From braised oxtail and Jamaican fruit ackee to lentil meatballs and jackfruit tacos, you will definitely go on a fabulous sensory trip here!
- Cozy Royale - Brent Young and Ben Turley’s first full-service offering (the pair behind the Meat Hook in Williamsburg), the restaurant is part-tavern, part relaxed dining joint and part innovative gourmet offering with a menu paying homage to Appalachian cooking styles. Some of the popular picks include the likes of fried pork steak, pepperoni rolls and even pickled bologna.
- Tong - The restaurant at Starr Street offers a rather fascinating spread of Kub Klaem or small plates that are shareable, consumed as an accompaniment to Happy Hour or a snack after schoolwork. The regional Thai menu with dishes like Chile-roasted Octopus and Beef Liver Sausage is a treat for serious gastronomes.
Transport Near Our Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
Traveling from our furnished apartments in Brooklyn is a breeze courtesy easy access to all major points of transit. These include the following principal stations that will get you to where you want to go:
- 50th St Station
- Pier 11 Ferry Landing
- 86th St Station
- 23rd St Station
- 2nd Ave Station
- 50th Street Station
- 28th St Station
- 18th St Station
Train stations like the 14th Street Station are also located in close proximity to our Brooklyn apartments while there is easy access to the LaGuardia Airport and John F. Kennedy Airport alike. Getting about in Brooklyn and linking to the other parts of New York City will never be a problem with our centrally located apartments.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.