Kips Bay Apartments
Kips Bay Serviced Apartments
A few steps away from the rush of Midtown, tucked away in the East side of Manhattan is Kips Bay. The waterfront views of Brooklyn and Queens is what you’ll get if you are planning on staying in Kips Bay as it is bordered by the East River. Kips Bay offers a modern feel with historic connections as it is a lovely neighborhood with a mix of historic old brick townhouses and new high-rise apartments. The diverse mixture of dining, shopping, and nightlife make it a great place to live in. Staying at one of our serviced apartments in Kips Bay will provide you with a relaxing atmosphere and a sense of tranquillity. The midtown location of Kips Bay grants easy access to every part of New York City. Our Kips Bay apartments offer various services and amenities that are focused to make the staying experience for our guest’s one-of-a-kind.
Our Best Kips Bay Serviced Apartments
Whether you want to stay for a few nights, a week, a month, or more, our serviced apartments are well-equipped to take care of all your needs. With great infrastructure and added facilities, our serviced apartments are designed to provide you with the utmost comfort. The classy furniture, great flooring, well-equipped kitchen, fully-functional appliances, well-maintained washroom, fine dining area, cozy bedroom, spacious wardrobe, and entertainment facilities like flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi, you will get it all if you decide to stay at one of our Kips Bay apartments. Our serviced apartments are located in every corner of the city so you can select the one you feel is suitable for you. There are several options available to provide you with a world-class staying experience.
A few of our best Kips Bay apartments are:
- East 58th Street, Sutton Place
- West 44th Street, New York
- East 52nd Street
- Second Avenue Apartment
- AKA Sutton Place Furnished Apartment
- AKA United Nations Furnished Apartments
- Olympia House- East 44th Street Furnished Apartments
Why Pick Our Kips Bay Apartments?
Staying away from home doesn’t mean you won’t find the same comfort anywhere else. At Thesqua.re we make sure that you feel at home while staying at our serviced apartments. From comfy beds to the fully-equipped kitchen, we offer everything you may need during your stay. To continue with your fitness routine you can visit our on-site gym or relax in the swimming pool. Whether you are traveling alone, with friends and family or colleagues, our serviced apartments are fully capable of taking care of all your needs. You can stay at our Kips Bay apartments for as long as you want, for weeks or months, we assure you that once you stay then you will hardly miss your home.
Facilities in Our Kips Bay Apartments
The apartments are designed keeping in mind the needs of our guests. All our apartments offer plenty of living space with all the amenities you could think of. The furnishing and decor of our serviced apartments are something we take pride in. Our serviced apartments include cozy bedrooms, spacious wardrobes, comfy sofas & chairs, elegant dining tables, well-equipped kitchen (with all the required appliances), crystal clean bathrooms, and more than sufficient space to move around. Apart from this, there is air conditioning, central heating, flat-screen TV, laundry service, Wi-Fi, elevator access, and more.
While most of our apartments have all the required services, our guests can avail a lot more if the apartment or building has those facilities available.
A few of those facilities one can include on the package are:
- Swimming pool
- Spa & sauna
- Roof deck
Where Can You Find Our Kips Bay Apartments?
Searching for a place to stay in a new city or country can be hard, but fret not we have got you covered. Our well-maintained and fully-equipped serviced apartments are located almost everywhere in the city.
Here are the locations where you can find our best Kips Bay Apartments:
- East 44th Street - The famous Rockefeller Center can easily be seen from this residential street. Located in a prime Midtown location and known as the business hub, this prestigious neighborhood resides along the East River and provides easy access to every part of the city. This place is a mix of cultural attractions, best shopping boutiques, and an active nightlife.
- East 52nd Street - It is all about history in this 1.9 miles long street that travels across Midtown Manhattan from west to east. From the 1930s to the 1950s, a part of the street was known as the city’s center of jazz performance.
- Downing Street – The place is like a small town with some streets made with cobblestones and small shops that have stylish fronts. Populated with shoppers, diners, and art lovers, anyone can feel right at home in West Village. You can discover theaters, piano bars, and cabarets during your stay in this area.
- Charles Street - This area is ideal for those wanting somewhere “smaller” to relax in. With good restaurants, bars, and cafes, the place attracts food lovers and people who enjoy the good nightlife.
- Symphony House – This place makes it easy to visit some of the greatest tourist attractions of New York City like Times Square and Broadway as it is located at the center of Midtown West.
Best Tourist Attractions Near Our Kips Bay Apartments
Kips Bay is located near some of the renowned tourist attractions of New York City. You can commute from every place with ease. Places like Times Square, Central Park, Empire State Building, and the Statue of Liberty are some of the many attractions you can visit while staying at our Kips Bay apartments. Let’s explore the places you can easily visit while staying at Kips Bay, Manhattan:
- Times Square - It is most famous for the glass ball drop at midnight on New Year’s Eve. The giant billboard advertising is also hard to miss when you visit Times Square. It is a must-visit place for all to see for themselves why this place is so famed.
- Central Park - Apart from taking a stroll, there are several things you can do at Central Park. You can go on a horse and carriage ride, rent bikes, or a relaxing picnic with family and friends. You can also visit the infamous Belvedere Castle, Central Park Zoo, take a boat ride on the lake, and much more.
- Empire State Building - It is a 102 stories high skyscraper that you might recognize from many movies. You can take in the view of New York from the 86th-floor observation deck. The building has a great architecture which attracts thousands of tourists every year.
- Statue of Liberty - This iconic monument has been the most famous tourist attraction. Visit the Statue of Liberty and get to know the history of Liberty Island. Not just that, you can visit the on-site exhibits and explore the museums as well. Get your camera ready for some of the most amazing views before heading there.
- Rockefeller Center - Rockefeller Center is an Art Deco complex composed of 19 commercial buildings. It is home to many businesses, television studios, shopping, and dining places as well as stunning artwork and architecture. You can enjoy the view from Top of the Rock, tour Radio City Music Hall, explore The Channel Gardens, discover art & history, attend unique events, and much more.
- Broadway - It is one of the most renowned theater districts in the world. Broadway is also called the “Great White Way” for the glittering lights surrounding the popular Times Square portion of the avenue. Purchase same-day reduced-price tickets to many popular Broadway and off-Broadway musicals, plays, and other performances from the TKTS booth and look down at the sidewalk where the Spotlight on Broadway steel-and-granite art installation highlights 40 theaters of Broadway.
Restaurants & Pubs Near Our Kips Bay Apartments
Kips Bay is exploding with all the amazing restaurants and bars offering food from around the globe. The longer you stay at our serviced apartment the better, as you would have time to explore all the lip-smacking food joints before leaving.
Here are some of the best wine & dine and take out places near our Kips Bay apartments:
- Dolcino - If you are in a mood to have Italian then this is the place to be. Dolcino offers authentic Italian food which is freshly prepared by the chefs. The decor is quite soothing as it is kind of formal with a mahogany-walled dining area.
- Le Parisien Bistrot – You don’t get authentic French cuisine only in Paris. Le Parisien Bistrot offers classic steak frites, escargots and moules marinières, paired with French wines.
- Bistango - This great Italian restaurant focuses on a made-from-scratch approach to dining. They offer a variety of pasta, pizza, bread, and entrees. The people who have concerns related to their food allergies can relax as Bistango offers its entire menu as gluten-free with no cross-contamination concerns.
- Norma Gastronomia Siciliana - The restaurant’s specialty is Sicilian cuisine. The most popular dishes that you could have at this amazing place include Pasta Alla Norma, Cannoli, Diavola Pizza, Norma Pizza, and Nero Di Seppia.
- Dog & Bone - Dog & Bone is a cool, UK-inspired tavern featuring classic British comfort grub and beer that features a dog-friendly sidewalk cafe that stretches 25th Street. The neighborhood eatery offers daily lunch and happy hour specials and a weekly traditional Sunday Roast.
- Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails - Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails offers delicious food and yummy cocktails in a tasteful and comfortable ambiance. It is a hip and chic place to be in.
Cost of Serviced Apartments in Kips Bay
Our Kips Bay apartments are quite reasonably priced. With the facilities we offer, all the serviced apartments are priced in a way that they are easy on your pockets. With availability in every locality, our apartments provide optimum comfort and a relaxed environment to all our visitors. From a one-bedroom apartment to five bedrooms apartment, we have whatever you need. Our well-budgeted serviced apartments in Kips Bay will give you an unforgettable personalized experience.
Serviced Apartments in Kips Bay for Families
If you are traveling to New York for a family vacation then comfort must be your priority followed up by a secured locality. Our Kips Bay apartments offer you more than just comfort and security. They provide ample of space to move around, spacious wardrobes to keep your belongings, cozy beds to take the tiredness away, comfy sofas in the living room to enjoy the evening with the family, well-equipped kitchen if you are in a mood to cook and eat in, dining table to have a nice family meal, flat-screen television and Wi-Fi for entertainment, on-site gym to stay fit, swimming pool to enjoy a calm day and more. Apart from these remarkable facilities, all our serviced apartments are located near famous tourist attractions that you can visit easily with your family.
Serviced Apartments in Kips Bay for Corporate Travellers
If you are traveling to New York for an official purpose with a bunch of colleagues then you will surely need a place where you can come back after a long day of work and feel relaxed. From comfortable furnishing to the well-equipped kitchen, we have everything that you might need during your stay. If needed, then you can work from the comfort of your apartment, as we provide Wi-Fi at all our serviced apartments. There is a gym where you can work out in the morning or after work and a swimming pool where you can get rid of all the stress. Also, staying at Kips Bay, you will be able to access the business and corporate hubs of NYC quite easily.
Transport Near Our Apartments in Kips Bay
All our Kips Bay apartments are centrally located so commuting to the most renowned tourist attractions or office buildings in New York City will be a piece of cake. There are subway stations nearby every location of our serviced apartments for your convenience.
Some of the easily accessible subways from our Kips Bay apartments are:
- Grand Central
- Times Square
- Lexington Avenue
- 7th Avenue
- 5th Avenue
- Chambers Station
- Wall Street Station
- Houston Street Station
- 50th Street Station
- Columbus Circle
- Christopher Street Station
- 14th Street Station
- 23rd Street Station
- Chelsea Station
- Penn Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.