Chelsea Furnished Apartments
Chelsea Furnished Apartments
This welcoming neighborhood has been named after the historically significant Royal Hospital Chelsea. With a mix of low and high-rise apartments, the wonderful Manhattan neighborhood falling on borough’s West is quite lively and warm for all budgets and preferences. This relatively quiet neighborhood is surrounded by some very celebrated parts of Manhattan. Hell's Kitchen, Midtown South, and Meatpacking District are to name a few.
TheSqua.re team has curated abodes suiting all budgets in some of the handpicked areas of the neighborhood. From an unmatched set of exquisite amenities and comforts to nearest access to local attractions, cozy restaurants, and most modes of transport, our set of serviced apartments are loved by travelers from around the world.
Our Best Chelsea Furnished Apartments
Our fully-furnished accommodations are spacious, comforting, and ready to welcome you and your family. Our finest accommodations have been carefully designed to suit the needs of solo travelers, modern business travelers, family vacations, groups of friends, and romantic couples. Every vacation can be trusted with us looking after your stay. Our expert team has gone out of the way over the years to bring to you the coziest experience in such modernly-furnished luxurious apartments.
You can pick from some of our best Chelsea furnished apartments listed down below:
- 34th Street Chelsea
- West 23rd Street Furnished Apartment, Chelsea
- 1 Bed West 21st Street Furnished Apartment
- West 20th Street Studio FurnishedApartment
- The Tate Furnished Apartment, Chelsea
- West 21st Street Apartment, Chelsea
Why Should You Book Our Chelsea Furnished Apartments?
Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan has so much to share when it comes to food, tourist attractions, community, and so much more. It has the happening action of Manhattan and the affordable range of prices of the neighboring boroughs. This is the combination that makes it so loved among guests with all preferences, tastes, and budgets who wish to have the perfect taste of NYC.
Our team has been very particular about making our guests comfortable and helping them make the most of their stay. From fully-functional kitchens at your disposal to the most vibrant living rooms, poppy decor to sophisticated furnishings, our urban pads will offer you all possible comforts in the heart of Chelsea.
Facilities in Our Chelsea Furnished Apartments
From a cozy dining area to enjoy your meals like home to a lovely seating area near the balcony, enjoy wine with some green Chelsea views from up there to let go of all tiredness. You can choose your bedroom how you like it best, from queen size bed to separate twin beds, with crisp clean linens adorning each of them. Jump in the bed and enjoy a sound sleep on the thick mattresses. From alarm clocks on the bedside to the window on the wall filling the room with sunlight every morning, there is no way you are getting late for work. From the equipped kitchen that comes with dishwashers and microwaves to bathrooms with bathtubs and washers, a complete home experience awaits you in Chelsea.
Let's take you through a crisp list of amenities that make our Chelsea furnished apartments stand out:
- 24-hour concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gym access
- Oven and microwave
- Bluetooth speakers
- Bathtub or sauna
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Lift access
- Flat screen TV
- Balcony with a view
Furnished Apartments in Chelsea for Corporate Travel
Chelsea is a hub of some of the most lavish corporate accommodations. With our central locations, coziest beds, and comforting ambiance, no guest is getting late for work. Enjoy brunches with clients in the most sophisticated restaurants within walking distance. Multiple breakfast joints can be spotted nearby as well. From the whole range of cooking appliances, you can enjoy every cuisine right at your home on weekends. If you are here on a confidential trip, the lockers within almirahs let you keep all your belongings safe. If you are worried about managing the house on your own on this solo trip, our cleaning department and grocery team will look over all your essential needs. From Netflix to Amazon Prime, seamless Wi-Fi to the lavish living room, your entertainment post hectic weekdays is perfectly sorted as well.
Chelsea Furnished Apartments for Families
From the endless stages of quality that each room, amenity, and appliance goes through, our accommodations are 100% safe and secure to welcome your families. From infants to teenagers, our abodes have been curated in a way that everyone will feel welcomed here. Enjoy five-star facilities, lift access, gym access, cleaning facilities, and even a weekly supply of organic groceries with so much more in our urban pads. If you are concerned about security, not only are the apartment buildings guarded round the clock, each home comes with the advantage of CCTV surveillance and lockers. For times when you feel like shopping around, don't forget to grab your discount coupons for local stores surrounding your apartment. Even then if you need help with something, our service desk will be available at your service 24/7.
Best Attractions Near Our Chelsea Furnished Apartments
Guests are often tired of skimming through the same bunch of attractions when they plan to stay in Chelsea or anywhere famous in NYC. Based on this feedback, our team managed to pick a bunch of attractions that are unusual, unique in their own ways, and very fascinating. Our Chelsea furnished apartments have been specifically curated in the locations that grant you access to most of these stunning hubs of art and culture. Look out for an inclination towards music venues and art experiences around as Chelsea is quite popular for its creative scenes.
From a game of golf at the Piers to the most incredible flea market to win you over, pick from some of the best attractions found near our Chelsea furnished apartments listed below:
- Chelsea Market - Find this representative spot which happens to be one of the most happening markets in the whole of New York City at 75 Ninth Avenue. It is a goldmine for vintage shopping, picking up fresh ingredients from local sellers, vendors selling everything from apparel to souvenirs, and a lot more.
- Royal Hospital Chelsea - This attraction is one quite popularly visited attraction in Manhattan because the wonderful neighborhood of Chelsea is named after this iconic hospital. Don't forget to know about its history and get clicked with the scarlet-uniformed veterans.
- Highline Ballroom - If you are someone who thoroughly enjoys music shows and live performances, this is a stunning attraction to go to. Head here for an experience of both a nightclub and a music venue. There are a bar and a full-fledged restaurant as well but book in advance as it is often sold out.
- Chelsea Piers Golf Club - Play the most sophisticated sports in the heart of Chelsea which is spread in a 200-yard fairway. It is not only a great attraction to enjoy a different experience but also boasts of being the only 4-tiered outdoor driving space in all of Manhattan. Head here with friends and family to complete your stay in Chelsea.
- The High Line - One of the most celebrated places of the city, this greenway is one of its kind in NYC. Built closely on the lines of the one in Paris, the lovely garden stretches up to 1.45 miles. No matter when you visit here, the place is always flooded with families, tourists, kids enjoying themselves.
- RESOBOX - If you like exploring unusual attractions, especially in art, this is a very fascinating art gallery to consider. Its inception is based on the idea of collaboration and resonation so it is basically a representative of the coming together of both Japanese and non-Japanese artforms and artists.
- Madison Square Garden - How about being a part of some legendary singers performing on stage? Madison Square is one of those fine attractions of Chelsea that are never going to disappoint you. A great place to enjoy with a group of friends, expect iconic sports matches here as well.
- Artists & Fleas - If you have an obsession with art and design or even a soft corner, this is gold for you. Witness over 30 designers within Chelsea Market and let all your fancies take over you. This hub of clothing and vintage stuff sure deserves a separate mention.
- The Two Percent Gallery - This wonderful attraction is ideal for guests who take interest in art. The ones having a career in art and design will probably be more inclined towards this as the stunning gallery hosts tours ranging from 2 hours to even 5 hours. Expect to move around the neighborhood in small groups and decode the art scenes of Chelsea.
- Atlantic Theater Company - With the production of over 120 plays registered under its name, this is a legendary theater company hosting the most iconic plays from around the globe. It falls under the category of theaters off-Broadway, that is one of the things that makes it so special for making its name individually over the years.
Best Restaurants Near Our Chelsea Furnished Apartments
Our Chelsea furnished apartments offer the best food experience within walking distance. From a diner which is not really a diner but a great option for lunch with fam or a garden restaurant perfect for a date, Chelsea has an impressive variety to share. Seafood to classic pizzas, delicious bakery for breakfasts to curry heaven in an Indian restaurant, expect an exceptionally varied culinary experience with us.
From garden restaurants to the Neapolitan pizza place for quieter dates, skim through some of our most ideal restaurant options below:
- Crispo - With a rustic vibe, a garden surrounding the seating area, and a very simplistic outlook, this wonderful restaurant is very cozy. Got a date? If she is a lady, bring her straight here because women find it very charming.
- Motel Morris - With a perfect motel vibe and excellent decor, this restaurant will be your stop for every time you cannot decide between healthy balanced meals or more tempting counterparts. From broccoli salads to cheesiest steakburgers, they have them all.
- Empire Diner - How about enjoying a cozy meal inside a diner car? This remodeled beauty has little booths made as partitions for you to enjoy some privacy with your family or partner in this wonderful restaurant. Their roasted chicken and burgers are quite famous.
- Momoya - Unlike some very popular but ridiculously expensive sushi places, Momoya is your affordable bar for all your sushi cravings. They serve excellent quality and are a staple in the neighborhood for both locals and travelers.
- Sullivan Street Bakery - Looking for a place ideal for quick bites every morning? This bakery is a great breakfast spot with a whole range of bread, salads, sandwiches, and lots of coffee. The wooden decor and the coffee smell is quite welcoming as well.
- Txikito - Do you love seafood? Or are you a vegetarian? If you are a lover of meats, seafood, or even if you are vegan, this has to be your one-stop restaurant for all tastes alike. With a separate menu to go for each preference, this is a gem where you should surely bring a date along!
- Aroqa – It is a mix of a lively Indian restaurant and cocktail bar that has an impressive modern outlook yet follows the down to earth process of cooking and collecting ingredients. Their chicken chops are a must-try here while their menu is ideal for meat lovers.
- Ovest - A heartwarming pizza place serving Neapolitan-style pizza in all its taste and authenticity. Talk as much as you want to in this very quiet restaurant. The wooden interiors and candles make it a very romantic place as well so it makes for a perfect date night in the heart of Chelsea.
- Pastai - How about a delicious pasta made in authentic Italian style which is also gluten-free? Pastai offers all of that in one Pinterest-worthy restaurant. With white brick walls to wooden tables, this cute restaurant is ideal for a hearty brunch.
- The Commons Chelsea - Another lovely breakfast spot that is cute and welcoming in its soft coffee smell filling the little place with a lot of warmth. This is quite a comforting restaurant to enjoy sandwiches and salads alone or with friends and family.
Transport Near Our Chelsea Furnished Apartments
Bus, subway, and train are the 3 most extensively used public modes of transportation. Locals prefer these affordable ways of traveling around over taxis any day. Manhattan is also quite fond of bikes to move around. You can enjoy this fantastic connectivity within the borough and the city while you stay with us as all of these modes can be reached within a walking distance from your accommodation.
The extensive train stations that can easily take you around the city from Chelsea include:
The most accessible bus routes that pass through Chelsea include:
Subway lines 1, C, and E are the central ones that cross through Chelsea. The nearest public stations available from your Chelsea furnished apartments include:
- 34 Street - Herald Square
- 23rd St
- 14th St
- 28th St
- 18th St
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.