No Credit Check Apartments in NYC
No Credit Check Apartments in New York
Whenever we plan on traveling to another city or country for vacation or work, most of us prefer doing all the bookings using our credit cards. But there are times when we are unable to do so because of a low credit score which is quite daunting and embarrassing. Our no credit check apartments in NYC make sure that you don’t have to feel that way ever again. You don’t need a credit check to book our fully-equipped serviced apartments with world-class amenities in NYC. Home to some of the major tourist attractions in the world like the Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, and Barclays Center; New York City gets millions of visitors every year from across the globe. At TheSqua.re we make sure that every visitor gets convenient and comfortable accommodation to stay for a short or long period. Our no credit check apartments in NYC allow our guests to complete their booking procedure quickly with a relaxed frame of mind.
Our No Credit Check Apartments in NYC
Our serviced apartments offer an array of services to assure our guests are taken care of and they get to have a nice experience during their stay. All the serviced apartments feature cozy bedrooms, comfy living rooms, fully-equipped kitchens, well-maintained dining areas, and plenty of space to move around. Whether you are traveling to New York City with family for vacation or with colleagues for official work, we make sure that you have a pleasant stay at our serviced apartments. All our apartments are fully-furnished with comfy beds, sofas, chairs, sturdy desks, spacious wardrobes, elegant dining tables, and well-equipped kitchens with all the necessary electrical appliances. Apart from this, there are flat-screen televisions, complimentary Wi-Fi, and fitness centers for you to continue your workout sessions even when you are away from home. From studio apartments to luxury suites, we offer accommodations of every type for the convenience of our guests.
A few of our best no credit check apartments in NYC are:
- East 58th Street, Sutton Place
- West 44th Street, New York
- East 52nd Street
- Second Avenue Apartment
- AKA Sutton Place Furnished Apartment
- AKA United Nations Furnished Apartments
- Olympia House- East 44th Street Furnished Apartments
Why Pick Our No Credit Check Apartments in NYC?
We offer hassle-free booking as we don’t check your finances before confirming your booking. There are not many places that allow visitors to do so. While traveling to a new place it is essential to make sure that you stay at an accommodation that is safe and secure and provides all the necessary amenities that you may require during your stay. Our serviced apartments are located at every major location in New York City and are budgeted as per the convenience of our guests. We offer premium services like a communal lounge, on-site cafes, swimming pools, gyms, and on-site security apart from the basics like air conditioning, central heating, dry cleaning, and more. All our serviced apartments are fully-furnished and designed to provide you with optimum comfort during your stay. Apart from that, there is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen television, a cozy bed for a restful sleep, comfy sofas to relax in, good quality dining table with chairs, a sturdy desk for work, well-equipped kitchen for when you are in the mood to prepare your own meal and much more. You’ll also find smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, spy-holes on doors, first aid kits, and intercoms that we provide for the safety of our guests.
Attractions Near Our No Credit Check Apartments in New York
New York City is an amalgamation of fun, food, nightlife, history, architecture, music, theatre, and much more. There are countless things to do here and often thinking about what place to visit first takes up all the time. Whether you are visiting NYC for a vacation with family or official work with a bunch of colleagues, you’ll find our serviced apartments at every corner of the city. Every apartment is located in a convenient spot where you’ll find easy transportation to travel to any part of the city, great restaurants to enjoy a nice meal, and vibrant nightlife to have some fun during your stay. Most of the major tourist attractions are at walking distance or a few subways stops away from our serviced apartments in NYC.
Here are some of the major must-visit tourist attractions near our serviced apartments:
- Times Square - Times Square is the place to go in New York in the evening, as you will be able to feel the unique vibe of that place. However, you can visit this place any time of the day for some great shopping and food experience. Lined with huge billboards and screens, this location of NY is famous for New Year's Eve Celebrations and the famous "ball drop" at midnight.
- Central Park - Apart from taking a leisurely stroll or going there with family for a lazy Sunday picnic, there is a lot more to do at Central Park. You can go on a horse and carriage ride, rent bikes, visit the infamous Belvedere Castle or the Central Park Zoo, take boat rides on the lake, and much more.
- Empire State Building - It is a 102 stories high skyscraper that you might recognize from many TV shows and movies. You can get a great view of New York from the 86th-floor observation deck. The building itself is an architectural wonder which has attracted visitors from around the world over many decades.
- Statue of Liberty - This iconic monument has been the most famous tourist attraction for many years now. Visit the infamous Statue of Liberty and get to know about the history of Liberty Island. You can also visit the on-site exhibits and explore the museums during your visit. Keep your camera ready for some of the most astonishing views before heading there.
- Rockefeller Center - This art-deco complex comprises 19 commercial buildings and gives a great view of NY from Top of the Rock. You can take a tour to Radio City Music Hall, explore The Channel Gardens, discover art & history, attend unique events, and much more.
- Brooklyn Bridge - Made in 1883, this historic suspension bridge is quite popular for New Yorkers. This Iconic Brooklyn landmark is still used to travel between Brooklyn and Manhattan. You can choose to walk or ride a bike here and get your camera ready for some remarkable view of the city’s skyline.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the most renowned museums in the United States. Founded in 1870, this place showcases more than two million works of art, spanning a period of 5,000 years.
- Broadway Show - Attending a Broadway show is one of the must-dos of New York City. You can purchase tickets on the same day, however, for the most popular shows, purchase well in advance as you might miss out on a chance to see them.
- Wall Street - The financial hub of the US, home to the New York Stock Exchange this place is quite popular among tourists to get a selfie with the famous bull. Though Wall Street has much more to offer, there are many other attractions like the historic Federal Hall and the beautiful Trinity Church. There is a historic significance of this place as the first President of the United States of America, George Washington took his first oath here.
- Carnegie Hall - Opened to the public in 1891 this is New York's first great concert hall. Musicians from Tchaikovsky, who conducted on opening night, to Leonard Bernstein and The Beatles have greeted the hall with their presence. The hall is said to have some of the best acoustics in the world.
Best Restaurants Near Our Serviced Apartments in NYC
New York City offers cuisines from all around the world. It is a food lover’s paradise with scrumptious cuisines, delectable desserts, innovative cocktails, and extraordinary mocktails. All our serviced apartments are located near many great restaurants and bars where you can enjoy mouth-watering food and pair it with an awesome craft beer or wine of your liking.
Here are some of the best take out or dine-in places near our apartments in NY:
- Vynl - Located in Midtown West, this restaurant has a funky vibe with an Asian fusion menu. The comfortable ambiance with classic American or Thai food this place is a great place dine-in. Also, adding on to the funky vibe, they have a set of quirky restrooms with celebrity names.
- Please Don’t Tell - Sophisticated and elegant vibe with an entrance through a phone booth, make this bar stand out. You need to have a reservation for this place, however, make sure to call early as they only have a same-day reservation policy.
- Balthazar - Calling this place a piece of Paris in New York might not be appropriate, however, this French restaurant is a must-visit. Apart from delicious food, the oyster bar, champagne, and gold-mirrored walls will give a unique dining experience here. Steak fries with mayonnaise is one of the must-haves here.
- Polo Bar - This well-known restaurant is designed by the famous designer Ralph Lauren. Getting a reservation here might be difficult but if you manage to do so, it’s totally worth it. The wood-paneled, leather-trimmed, equestrian-focused restaurant is only open for dinner so make your plans accordingly. This place has a strict dress code and serves great food. You can put on your best attire and enjoy some delicious stakes, burgers, and popover starters here with a few drinks.
- Joe’s Pizza - As the name suggests, this place is a must-visit if you are craving pizzas while in New York. Offering delicious classic NY pizzas this place is located in Greenwich Village in Manhattan.
- Kiki’s - You might get confused when you enter this all Greek restaurant as the sign outside is in Chinese. Located in Division Street on the Lower east side, Kiki’s offers some best Greek classics like rich grilled octopus, crunchy horiatiki, cooling tzatziki, and great options of fish straight from the grill.
- Sylvia’s - A classic restaurant with the best beef and eggs, this old place has some really tasty food. Started in 1962, Sylvia’s serves southern fried chicken and waffles, shrimp, fried catfish, and much more delicious seafood.
- Boobie Trap - A place with conveniently priced food and cocktails, this is a great place to chill with friends in the evening. The edgy vibe, hilarious and warm staff, and delicious food make it a great place in Manhattan for dine-in.
- The Slaughtered Lamb Pub - Inspired by the pub located in London, this one is a great place to dine-in, have some beer, and enjoy yourself with your friends. This place gracefully welcomes you with their British beer collection. With the Gothic interior and tasty food, you can definitely come here with friends or colleagues and play darts or chill inside the cozy Werewolf lounge.
Cost of Our No Credit Check Apartments in New York
New York, one of the most popular tourist destinations is also one of the most expensive places to stay. Finding a proper and affordable place to stay might be difficult if you are new in the city. Our serviced apartments are priced reasonably to make sure that it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. With a luxury stay experience, the all-inclusive amenities and facilities, our no credit check apartments will make sure that you get the best deal within your budget.
Transport Near Our No Credit Check Apartments in NYC
Traveling around in a place like New York can be a bit confusing but thanks to the amazing transport system of NYC, you can travel to any part of the city with ease. We not just provide no credit check apartments to our guests but we also make sure that our serviced apartments are located in areas where our guests can find easy commuting options like cabs, buses, and subways. Most of our serviced apartments are located within walking distance from subway stations.
Here are some of the subway stations that are near our serviced apartments in NYC:
- Times Square
- Grand Central
- Fulton Street
- Chamber’s Street
- Lexington Avenue
- Canal Street Station
- Wall Street
- Park Place
- Penn Station
- Union Square
- Prospect Avenue
- Nostrand Avenue
- Lorimer Street
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.