No Fee Apartments in NYC
No Fee Apartments in NYC
One thing that most travelers are always clear of is that they don't want to pay any additional costs or hidden fees for their short term rentals. Not only is it justified but also encourages transparent cost structures. We at TheSqua.re are quite particular about our travelers being satisfied with their living experience in comparison to the costs that they pay. Trust, clarity, and comfort are the 3 pillars of our relationship with each of our travelers, and our no fee serviced apartments in NYC promises exactly that.
We make sure that none of our travelers have to pay any extra fees which piles up on the already agreed rates. This not only saves you any additional costs but also gives you a double benefit. That's because dealing directly with us saves you from the hefty agency fees that most brokers might charge you individually. New York City is one of our favorites in the world and the comfortable apartment sets that we have here are hands down some of our finest.
Our Best No Fee Apartments in NYC
TheSqua.re brings to you an eclectic selection of no fee apartments in the heart of New York City. By the virtue of our decade-old experience in the housing sector, we have managed to break down the process of choosing a rental. We thoroughly understand what all goes into picking a serviced apartment with utmost clarity and trust, and we have deliberately curated our apartments in a way that they instantly win hearts. From strategic locations in such a massive city to the impressive range of amenities inside the house, every serviced apartment curated by our team competes to be the best.
Expect anything and everything ranging from; a classy living room, fluffy mattresses, luxury amenities, flatscreen TVs, modern furnishings to the dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, oven, microwave, and whatnot. Not just physical aspects, our fine accommodations offer a holistic stay experience with star features like grocery bags, gym memberships, and shopping vouchers as well.
Some of the handpicked no fee apartments in NYC, which have been curated by our team with utmost detail and dedication, include:
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
Types of No Fee Apartments Available in NYC
The convenience of not paying any extra fees isn't the only perk that our no fee apartments in NYC come with. TheSqua.re team takes care of the kinds of amenities and the level of luxuries that each travel group or individual looks for. Based on the requirements that people often demand while they stay here, we have neatly divided our apartment types into 3 heads. Interestingly, this division is followed in all the cities of the world where our apartments have been curated. While the basic set of amenities remain the same in all three alike, it is the personalized elements that keep adding along with the posh interiors of the respective apartments. We strongly believe that comforts must be made available to all budgets alike.
The 3 kinds of no fee serviced apartments available in NYC are:
- Standard - Our standard range comes with all the facilities that one requires to make any stay comforting and successful. From cozy couches to fluffy mattresses, high-speed complimentary Wi-Fi to crisp and clean upholstery, there is everything that you will need for a memorable stay. The best part is that our standard range has been designed to fit even the tightest of all budgets, especially with our studio and 1-bedroom abodes.
- Executive - Our executive range is a sophisticated range of serviced apartments in some of the posh localities of the city. From exclusively decorated homes, smooth and classy furnishings to a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and oven, your comforts are well-considered. The oak wood floor and lovely views from the balcony will add an oomph factor to your stay.
- Deluxe - Our deluxe range climbs another level up to provide you with the absolute best of a luxury stay in the heart of New York City. You can expect an in-house jacuzzi or a sauna to relax after a hectic day full of travel. A full-fledged bar awaits you with a drink as well. From swimming pool access to gym access, our delicious range has all the lavish features to offer.
Facilities in Our No Fee Apartments in NYC
Whether it is a corporate stay, a quick client meeting, or a full-fledged holiday with your fam, each stay can only be made comfortable with a specific set of basic amenities. At TheSqua.re it is the personalized living experience that tops every list. We understand that no day of your stay can be complete without a seamless video uploaded on Instagram; even that Netflix or Apple TV episode for that matter. We somehow know that at some point in your stay you would need a microwave to reheat that leftover pizza from the afternoon. From seamless broadband connection to designer kitchen fully-equipped with modern amenities, Wi-Fi routers in each section of the house to widescreen television and speakers, we offer them all.
While CCTV surveillance makes sure to make you feel secure, the balconies with a lovely local view make it way easier to feel cozy just like home. While our 24x7 concierge and service desk availability let you move around the city without worrying about your temporary home, the in-house safes save you from traveling with more precious stuff on you at all times. While our fine wine glasses and bone china promise a fine dining experience right at home, the most comfortable mattresses await you at night to end the day in the beautiful NYC on a cozy note. If this isn't an ideal stay, then what is?
Where Can You Find Our No Fee Apartments in NYC?
Each of our serviced apartments has been curated in the finest neighborhoods of the city. We ensure to make the surrounding attractions as accessible as possible. Not only do we aim to impress the traveler who wants a taste of being a local here but also the foodie who needs to satiate every craving then and there. From clubs to restaurants, street food to tourist attractions, each of our no fee apartments in NYC is wrapped conveniently around your itinerary.
Some of the neighborhoods that stand out with our range of comfortable NYC apartments include:
- Midtown Manhattan - From Times Square, Grand Central Terminal to magnificent architecture, this contemporary neighborhood in Manhattan is equal parts fun and legendary. With a plethora of museums and public parks, this is not only a fantastic option for art and nature lovers but also a peaceful one for families visiting NYC.
- Upper East Side - This posh end of the city despite being high-end offers a lot of affordable things to do and see. With the iconic Central Park to art museums and bike tours all around, this is a great place to enjoy the taste of NYC during a comforting stay with us in this wonderful part of the city.
- Chelsea - This is one of the trendiest of all NYC neighborhoods and offers a sleek residential setting to stay in. It offers a mix of both high rise apartments and townhouses along with over 200 art galleries to offer enough variety for a long term stay. The Chelsea Market is particularly famous here.
Corporate Accommodation in NYC
From Manhattan to FiDi or the Financial District, our corporate accommodations can be spotted in some of the finest parts of NYC adorned by business houses and skyscrapers. While the no fee apartments take care of fair and transparent charges that you pay for a cozy stay here, the shorter distances from public transport make traveling to other parts of the city fairly easier as well. It doesn't end here as some of our premium urban pads are a hop away from the South Street Seaport and One World Trade Center. While the travel and office are well-covered, your entertainment and night scenes are sorted as well. From Bowling Green to bustling night clubs, museums, and other attractions to endless restaurants, your weekends and post-work evenings are well sorted with TheSqua.re.
No Fee Apartments in NYC for Families
Vacations with family groups often make it hard on budgets, especially in an expensive city like NYC. While our no fee apartments take care of you not being charged additionally at any point of your stay, we also ensure that we bring to you the best possible amenities at the right price. Traveling around the city with kids or senior citizens is the easiest with cabs, Subway, and buses available right from your doorstep. The availability of microwave, dishwasher, dining table, Wi-Fi, and a TV add to the comforts of living. Expect spacious rooms, cozy beds, sunlit rooms, and clean spacious bathrooms along with lots of other comforts on your upcoming family trip to NYC.
Attractions Near Our No Fee Apartments in NYC
Whether you are fond of art galleries and historic museums or playing with kids in a park is your idea of an ideal afternoon in NYC, our no fee apartments in NYC ensure proximity to a variety of activities and tourist attractions. Enjoy boating or picnic with your fam in Central Park or head to the Whispering Gallery to propose to your partner, immerse in the artistic world of art in MoMa or that of books in the legendary library. We have been very particular about our apartment locations to help you most of the artistic NYC.
Skim through our top recommendations of the most exciting set of attractions which can be accessed from our no fee apartments in NYC below:
- Central Park - This is the 5th largest of the NYC Parks and a wonderful place to visit with so many activities that it offers. With over 38 million annual visitors, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city. You can enjoy boating in the lake here or enjoy the soothing Bethesda Terrace and fountain as well.
- Grand Central Terminal - From being featured in movies to being a witness to so many romantic proposals, this iconic NYC attraction enjoys its popularity for over 100 years now.
- Whispering Gallery - An iconic part of the Grand Central Terminal itself, it is known for its unique walls that transfer whispers across. Choose from an array of restaurants at the terminal and immerse in the vibe of this unique gallery.
- Rockefeller Center - It is a magnificent part of NYC, especially during Christmas Eve with its giant Christmas Tree. With an exciting ice rink in winters and a bunch of TV studios inside, this legendary complex in its lavish 22-acre area is a treat for all.
- Bryant Park - A one-stop-shop for all your moods near Midtown Manhattan. From winter shopping to ice skating, outdoor screenings, and concerts, this 9.6 acre center of entertainment is ideal for all kinds of travel groups and preferences alike.
- Museum of Modern Art - Globally famous as MoMa, it is nothing less than a paradise for the appreciators of art. While its UNIQLO Free Friday Nights are particularly popular, it is quite interesting to explore over 200,000 pieces of art here.
- New York Public Library - From art exhibits to celebrity book reading sessions, this historic (and huge) library isn't all about immersing in the plethora of books inside. Do click the twin guards outside for the ‘gram.
Best Restaurants Near Our No Fee Apartments in NYC
From candies to tea menus, full-fledged American menus to the ones inspired by Vienna, our no fee apartments in NYC offer proximity to all. Each of our urban pad is snuggled in the most desirable parts of the lavish city which allows you easy access to not only public transport but also to an array of restaurants and cafes. Even if it is a lunch with a client or a relaxing meal with your partner, even if it is the hungry tourist in you looking for delicious food nearby, our apartments have got you sorted for each demand alike.
Some of the finest hand-picked restaurants which can be spotted near our exclusive apartments are:
- The Plaza Hotel - Travellers love exploring the tea experience in the Palm Court of this luxury hotel. Choose from the Eloise’s and the New Yorker Afternoon Tea menus here and have a lavish tea spread to enjoy. You can find this hotel in Manhattan’s Central Park South.
- Café Sabarsky - If desserts and Vienna excite you, this is the perfect combo to check out on 5th Avenue, Manhattan. While your sweet tooth will be immensely grateful, the decor will leave you particularly impressed. The menu brings to you the flavors from Vienna.
- Harding's - This elaborate restaurant in Chelsea offers a fantastic selection of the famous American cuisine and craft spirits. With vintage interior and brick walls along with the American flag hanging on the wall, this is an interesting restaurant to check out.
- Lexington Candy Shop - Head to this appealing luncheonette brimming with milkshakes, strawberry pancakes, and of course, lots of candies. Catch a glimpse of the 1925 vibe of the restaurant on the wall posters and menus of this retro restaurant. Kids have all the reasons to love it all through their stay around in NYC.
- Westville Chelsea - What makes this one so popular is that each of its ingredients is not only fresh but locally sourced. Not many restaurants take that kind of initiative. Not only is the variety impressive throughout the day but the rate list is also quite appealing.
- Cookshop - This local gem sits on 10th Avenue which is fun, energetic, LGBTQ+ friendly, and led completely by women. All these features make it such an exciting local site to be in. Not to forget, the food here is great, comforting, and highly affordable as well. The plants and bamboo chairs add to the vibe of the place.
Transport Near Our No Fee Apartments in NYC
From the heart of Manhattan to Sixth Avenue, Upper East Side to Gramercy Park, our exquisite range is finely spread in some of the best parts of the city. From Upper West to East and the rest of the city, our proximity to the nearest public transport makes traveling easier than ever before. While the MTA buses offer the most popular mode of travel here, subway, ferry, and bicycles are equally loved as well.
Some of the common public transport stations near our apartments include:
- 96th Street
- Wall Street
- 86th Street
- 2nd Avenue
- 50th Street
- 42 Street
- 28th Street
- Lexington Av- 53 Street
- 14th Street
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.