Prospect Heights Apartments
Prospect Heights Apartments
If you’re searching for Prospect Heights apartments, you are in for a stroke of good luck! We offer a vast repository of excellent furnished apartments in the Prospect Heights neighborhood. We have bespoke and carefully crafted living spaces that come in diverse types, styles and designs, being suitable for travelers across multiple categories. There are apartments which are suitable for solo travelers, couples, small families and bigger groups comprising families or business travelers alike. From studio and 1-bedroom apartments to 2-bedroom units, there are plenty of options available.
Contact our award-winning reservations team to find the best Prospect Heights apartments which come equipped with all necessary amenities for modern travelers. Living in Prospect Heights will undoubtedly offer major advantages during your stay in New York City. Not only will you be well connected to several major business zones and commercial hubs, you will also be in proximity to some of the leading cultural, artistic, shopping, musical, entertainment, dining and nightlife destinations in Brooklyn and other parts of Manhattan. This will naturally add a fresh new spin to your trip, giving you plenty of options to unwind in style at the end of a long day sightseeing or simply at work!
Why Book Our Prospects Heights Apartments?
You should certainly consider booking Prospect Heights apartments since these are located centrally, offering great connectivity to leading corporate and financial hubs. This is a boon for business travelers. Additionally all travelers can look forward to a plethora of dining and nightlife options in their neighborhoods along with ample scope for shopping, sightseeing and leisure.
At the same time, having your own apartment during your stay will definitely heighten your experience and sense of comfort. Come back to a home away from home after a hard day spent working or traveling. Relax with a flat-screen television and the best of American television or simply chill with your family/friends in the living room. You have complete convenience, freedom and comfort when you stay in your own apartment in New York City, particularly for longer durations.
Here are a few apartments not too far from Prospect Heights:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slove Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
Cost of Prospect Heights Apartments
If you are worried about the cost of Prospect Heights apartments, you need not be! We offer furnished and super comfy apartment units at extremely reasonable and fair prices to our guests. In spite of there being peak seasons throughout the year which witness a fair rush of visitors, we endeavor to keep prices competitive at all times. Additionally, we provide value-added services including 24-hour management, support and assistance.
Corporate Accommodation at Prospect Heights Apartments
Our Prospect Height apartments are tailored to the specific needs of travelers including business and corporate guests. After hectic days spent networking, meeting business prospects and conferencing in New York City, corporate travelers will naturally need a comfortable place to stay in the city for longer periods of time. Our apartments come with comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchens and all the amenities that you require for memorable stays in New York. Get that extra bit of space, freedom and flexibility to savor your trip and get yourself ready for meeting all your work commitments more productively. From flat screen televisions to complimentary Wi-Fi and other facilities, you’ll never run short of networking, connectivity and entertainment options.
Prospect Heights Apartments for Leisure
Leisure travelers and families can also find ample fulfillment at our Prospect Heights apartments. We offer well equipped apartments that offer adequate space to families along with 1, 2 or even 3 bedrooms depending upon requirements. From the extra space and privacy to the best amenities such as fully equipped kitchens and bathroom amenities, families are in for a swell time during their NYC trip. From flat-screen televisions, necessary kitchen appliances and complimentary Wi-Fi to security provisions and more, we focus on ensuring a comfortable and convenient stay for you in a centrally connected neighborhood of the city.
Facilities At Our Prospect Heights Apartments
There are several amenities on offer at our Prospect Heights apartments although they may vary from one unit to another. However, some of the common amenities offered at our furnished apartments include the following:
- Flat screen televisions
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite gym
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartment units may also have onsite facilities such as swimming pools, fitness facilities, spa, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions, onsite cafes, bars and restaurants and the like. It all depends on the specific location, type of apartment unit and various other parameters.
Top Things to Do Near Our Prospect Heights Apartments
Wondering what is the big deal about the Prospect Heights neighborhood? It is basically a small yet much-loved neighborhood at the heart of Brooklyn. The Old Brooklyn locality is much adored for its charming mom-and-pop stores, joints like Ample Hills which is one of the best ever ice cream stores in the city and a thriving nightlife and restaurant scene along the coveted Vanderbilt Avenue.
- Prospect Heights is also where you will find the beautiful and pristine Prospect Park that draws travelers in large numbers. A picnic at Prospect Park is a memorable experience, particularly if you get hold of a cake donut and sandwich from R&D Foods nearby. You can even get down to Gold Star Beer Counter and relish craft beer on tap along with snacking on a wide selection of cheese and meats.
- You can also visit several major attractions in New York including the Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Public Library, both of which will considerably pique your interest!
- Rainy days are for browsing through rare editions and books at Unnameable Books, one of the most unique stores in Brooklyn.
- Chilling out at Meme’s Diner over a lazy brunch will give you plenty of comfort food including free bowls of sugar cereal.
- You can even access Crown Heights nearby which has The Islands, one of NYC’s very best restaurants dishing out Caribbean fare along with the King Tai tiki bar and the buzzing Franklin Avenue.
Attractions Near Our Prospect Heights Apartments
Now that you’ve basically got a feel of the place and checked out the best Prospect Heights apartments, you should unearth some of the fascinating (and jolly delightful) secrets of the place. Here’s a few of them:
- Weather Up - As mentioned earlier, Weather Up is something of a landmark in Prospect Heights and a church was lovingly transformed by Kathryn Weatherup into a hot tipple stop with white tiles and a simple façade in tandem with a copper-topped long bar and a wide selection of cocktails. The Fizzy Presbyterians combine lime juice, ginger syrup, rye, soda and more for a tantalizing twist. The Brooklyn and Captain’s Blood are other favorites. Cocktail legend Sasha Petraske has trained the good folks manning the bar here, so you’re in good (no make that great) hands!
- Greenmarket Day - You can snap up a wide variety of fresh and organic produce at the Greenmarket each Saturday at the Grand Army Plaza. This is the second biggest market after the Union Square Greenmarket and has vendors dishing out everything from locally sourced fresh vegetables, fruit, meat and dairy from New Jersey to even baked goods from Bread Alone and Baker’s Bounty and even produce from upstate New York farming estates, Connecticut and other locations. The open-air market functions between 8 AM and 3 PM, so get there as early as you can.
- Spaceship Tank - Don’t be alarmed if you suddenly spot a Spaceship Tank driving around Prospect Heights! This silver tank is usually found in the neighborhood and sometimes other parts of NYC, being a stainless steel adorned Chevrolet Blazer. Belonging to the co-owner at Williamsburg Pizza Crew, Charles Waters, it is a distinctive neighborhood landmark that you shouldn’t miss!
- Mount Prospect - This is Brooklyn’s second-highest point and was used as a lookout point by the Continental Army (during the Battle of Brooklyn as part of the Revolutionary War of 1776). If you traveled back in time to this period, you could have observed Brooklyn, New York Harbor, Manhattan, Long Island, New Jersey and Staten Island by standing on the top. In the 1930s, Mount Prospect Park was renovated with lawns, playgrounds and winding paths.
- 1 of a Find Vintage - Love discovering hidden gems on a shopping expedition? Check out the uniquely named 1 of a 4 Find Vintage store which has been around from the year 2009 onwards, having shifted from its original location in Park Slope. Owner Henry Moon offers an eclectic collection of vintage apparel right from the early 20th century till the 1990s and beyond along with shirts and dresses from the 1980s and quirky designs from the likes of Yves Saint Laurent and others. Moon regularly travels throughout the USA, picking and choosing vintage items that she sells here including designer handbags, shoes, costume jewelry and plenty more.
These are some of the nearby attractions that you must know about, in order to enjoy a relaxing and fulfilling stay here.
Top Bars Near Our Prospect Heights Apartments
Prospect Heights is also a great place to put up, particularly if you’re headlong into nightlife and grabbing a drink or two at cool joints in the evenings. Here’s taking a look at some of the best bars nearby.
- Brook-Vin - If you’ve been out all day with your buddies, you will want to commence a fabulous evening at this relaxed and intimate joint owned by Aaron Hans (the owner of Big Nose Full Body as well). There is a wide selection of domestic and international wines along with six on-top varieties in tandem with shareable small plates. This suits pals out to have a good time with some enlightening conversation.
- The Gate - Ever experienced alfresco drinking? Well, you’ll do so here at the popular watering hole in Park Slope. There is a list of 24 rotating draft beers along with ample outdoor patio spaces. It mostly remains buzzing although you shouldn’t have an issue in finding a table.
- Greenwood Park - Covering a whopping 13,000 sq. ft in all, this beer garden in Park Slope is a must for nightlife lovers. 60 taps churn out 20+ craft beers including Captain Lawrence, Sixpoint and Brooklyn Brewery. You can enjoy outdoor picnic tables complete with piping hot burgers and hot dogs galore. There is a flat-screen television and fireplace, complete with enticing recycled furniture items and a delightful backyard.
- Bearded Lady - A rather vibrant and welcoming bar that opened its doors in 2011, it sports kitschy and fun décor themes along with cute walls in turquoise and cheerful yellow chairs. 8 beers are available on tap in tandem with a creative list of rotating cocktails including favorites like the Ginger Price. This mixture of lime juice, aged rum, ginger, thyme syrup and seltzer will delight you immensely to say the least.
- Beer Garage - Nestled delightfully in a garage, this is a charming beer hall with a cute roll-up door in an outdoor setting. High-top tables are impeccably spaced for getting some fabulous local craft brews on tap or a little sangria/wine for pairing with raw bar items or tempting bites like guacamole, wings and pizza.
- Franklin Park - The outdoor zone with its wrought-iron tables and concrete patio harks back to the former journey of the space as an automobile garage. The amazing beer list, simple and unpretentious vibe and reasonable pricing make this a must-visit for the locals. This is no common beer garden and you will find groups of buddies savoring their favorite brews here. Get a place early in the afternoon if possible since it gets crowded almost every evening. There is a wide selection of afternoon snacking options and tasty bites too.
- Sea Witch - A Sunset Park hotspot for bar-goers in Brooklyn, the dim lighting welcomes you into a rather relaxing and calming ambience. It seems really welcoming after a sunny day spent traveling outdoors. There is a huge backyard where you may consider landing a table as well. This super cute space has lovely wooden benches that can accommodate bigger groups pretty easily along with two lovely Koi ponds as well. Suffices to say that this spot makes for the best Insta-worthy destination. You can pair your chosen beer from the lengthy tap beer list of 20+ brews with a tantalizing clam roll.
Top Restaurants Nearby Our Prospect Heights Apartments
There are several nearby restaurants that you can access for lip-smacking fare in Prospect Heights. These include the following:
- Lowerline - Find authentic New Orleans fare at Lowerline, one of Prospect Park’s most popular restaurants. Happy Hour (dollar oyster) is from 5-7 PM, making it ideal for a relaxed date or simply chilling out with pals. There are just 12 seats although the compact décor theme adds to the overall ambience.
- Ciao, Gloria - For sumptuous breakfast sandwiches that tantalize your inner foodie, try Ciao, Gloria. The PEC (egg, prosciutto and cheese) comes straight over a brioche bread roll with arugula and pesto. They have options like avocado and ricotta along with a wide selection of baked goodies too.
- Sushi Lin - Japanese food tastes scintillatingly good at Sushi Lin in Prospect Park. Find the finest seared salmon flown in from Tokyo and topped off with delicious fried onions or simply relish the sushi omakase experience at really competitive prices. The salmon nigiri is a hot favorite, accompanied by sautéed tomatoes.
- Look by Plant Love House - This is where weekends come alive with a gregarious crowd, delightful backyard and wonderfully shareable Thai food. Bring pals along and have the time of your life, digging into favorites like pork and crab noodles or the huge papaya salad that has chicken wings and Isan sausage.
Transportation Near Our Prospect Heights Apartments
The subway stations nearby include the 7th Avenue Station which you can access through the B/Q trains. You can even take the 2/3 trains to the Grand Army Plaza or Bergen St. The C, B and Q subway lines pass through the area along with several train lines. These include the following:
- Far Rockaway
- Long Beach
- West Hempstead
The bus lines stopping near Prospect Heights include B44-SBS, B26, B62, B45 and B69.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 244 new-york Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 250 reviews